Harem Sisters Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey gorgeous," I smiled.

"Don't hey me," she said, biting her bottom lip. "Fuck me."

There was no summons more powerful than those words spoken by my sister.

We were naked in seconds—our clothes discarded in piles on the floor—and Tori shoved me back onto the bed. She was much shorter than me, but she had a need that seemed to give her strength far beyond her size.

Tori wasted no time in climbing onto the bed and grabbing my hardening cock. She knelt between my legs and took my member between her glorious lips, sucking it to life. I was hard in record time as she began working my shaft with her hands. Her tongue bathed my glans in her saliva before she took me down her throat, holding herself there for a few seconds. I entangled my fingers into her hair as she deepthroated me and thrust into her mouth to go deeper.

"Holy shit!" I moaned as I felt her take my entire length.

She released me, then spat a large glob of saliva onto my erection before she began stroking me with both hands, massaging her saliva along my entire length.

"I'm going to ride you so hard Jason," Tori said breathlessly.

I was lost for words as we made eye contact. She was still wearing her glasses, and the burning desire in her brown eyes made my dick twitch in her hands. Tori gave me a wink, then French kissed the tip of my dick before she rose to her knees and straddled me. I grabbed her hips as she angled my cock at her entrance and took me in one smooth motion.

We moaned in unison as she sank down my entire length. She was already incredibly wet, and after the oral attention she'd given me, I had no problem sliding into her. She was tight and hugged my cock perfectly as she gyrated her hips in small circles.

"I'll never get tired of feeling you inside me," she cooed.

I ran my hands up her stomach to cup her perfect breasts, spurning her on. Tori didn't make me wait any longer. She began riding me with enthusiasm. Usually when we made love I was in charge and she let me take her how I wanted. But occasionally she liked to be the one in control.

I placed my hands on her hips to guide her movements, thrusting into her as she came down on my cock. Before long we had a steady rhythm going, and I could feel my first orgasm building already. I never did last awfully long on the first round with Tori. She was getting close too. Her breathing was fast, and her moans were loud as she worked me over like she was trying to get the thirty minutes of cardio done in ten.

"Cumming," I groaned out.

"Fill me up," she moaned, increasing her pace.

Tori sat back and placed her hands on my legs as she worked her hips masterfully. The view of her stretched out torso was mesmerizing. Her toned stomach rippled as she fucked me, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I groaned loudly as I pumped a massive load into her and was rewarded when I felt her pussy clamp down on my shaft. Her juices followed soon after.

A solid minute after our climax had been reached, we both finally came down. Tori slumped against my chest and began raining kisses along my pectorals and nipples. Her body still quivered every now and then, and I felt her pussy pulsing to the beat of her racing heart.

"I want a baby too Jason," Tori murmured.

"I'll give you one," I said.

She sat up to look me in the eyes. Then she smiled and kissed me.

We made love another three times. Each time I filled her womb with equally large loads. It was like my body knew what we wanted, and despite my active sex life, it provided the seed necessary to impregnate my lover. When we were finally burnt out, we slumped onto the mattress together. I was out like a light as I cradled my sister in my arms.

'Fuck society's standards,' I thought as I drifted to sleep.

Chapter 44

I had no idea how long I was out for. It was dark outside, so I must have been more exhausted than I realized. I was spooning someone who was also naked, but it wasn't Tori. The silky black hair and pale skin didn't belong to my sister.

"Hey you," Lucy said, turning to face me. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah I did," I murmured sleepily, pulling her into a kiss. "When did you guys swap?"

"A couple hours ago," Lucy said softly. "Your dad came home. Your mum got Tori up and, in the shower, before he asked any questions, and I decided to keep you company so he wouldn't bother you."

"Smart girls," I chuckled.

"Do I get a reward for being a smart girl?" Lucy asked with an incredibly cute pout.

"Of course," I grinned.

We shared another kiss—which had me at full-mast in no time—before I rolled on top of Lucy. Her legs opened to welcome me in. The warmth of her soft thighs against my hips sent all the blood rushing to my penis.

"Make love to me," Lucy said softly.

I kissed her in response. A slow, burning kiss. Our bodies were locked together as I slid the tip of my penis along her slick labia. Lucy moaned at the teasing contact between our genitals and gasped as I slowly slid my entire length into her warm, velvety tunnel. I was deep inside her for a long moment before I pulled out and began to slowly thrust into the gorgeous Asian once more. It was a much slower pace for us than usual. Lucy usually enjoyed being treated rough, preferring to be fucked hard and treated like a cheap whore to actually making love. It was a nice change of pace. I did enjoy the slow movements of her body against mine, the way she rocked her hips as I thrust into her and staring into her gorgeous eyes as I pumped my cock into her vice-like pussy again and again.

We fucked at a leisurely pace for close to twenty minutes, not stopping once. The heat between our bodies had become almost overwhelming, and I could feel her skin cling to mine from the sweat generated by the friction of our bodies. Lucy's large breasts were pressed hard against my chest, so I pushed myself up on one arm to be able to grope her gently and toy with her nipples. I was rewarded with a giggle and a sultry look as she bit her bottom lip, only to gasp in pleasure when I picked up the speed of my thrusts a little.

Lucy pulled me against her once more and into a long, passionate kiss. Our tongues entwined for what felt like an eternity. Both of us sucked in large gulps of air when we finally parted.

"Give me a baby," Lucy whispered into my ear.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes."

The look in her eyes was dead serious. She wanted me to impregnate her. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to having one child, let alone three if Tori got pregnant too.

Fuck it.

I kissed her in response. Hard. My thrust increased in tempo, and I started actively chasing my climax to give my beautiful lover what she craved so badly. Lucy seemed to take my increased enthusiasm as a good answer, because the smile on her gorgeous face never vanished. After only a few more minutes, I empty the contents of my balls deep into Lucy's womb as she locked her legs around my hips to keep me deeply rooted inside her.

"We're going to have such beautiful babies," she giggled.

I slipped out of her after another long kiss and rolled onto my back. Although Lucy had plans aside from cuddling. As soon as I was off her, she lifted her legs into the air and pointed her toes to the ceiling. Then the long-legged goddess brought her toes towards her face some more, bent almost in half at the waist. I had no idea she was so flexible, but I was definitely going to use this to benefit our sex next time.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Making sure all of your sperm reaches my womb, silly," she giggled. "As much as I love having you fuck me. I want to make sure I get pregnant as soon as possible."

"You want a baby that badly?" I asked.

"No dear Jason," she winked. "I want your baby that badly. Now shut up and give me a kiss."

I did as I was ordered and kissed my lover for a few minutes as she stayed in that position. Her thighs pressed against her large breasts and I took a moment to enjoy the view of her yoga-toned body. I really was the luckiest motherfucker to ever live.

"Well. I'm gonna go shower and then head off. Hayley is waiting for me," Lucy said, then hopped to her feet and darted out of the room.

I checked the time on my clock to see it was only a little past nine in the evening. I had no idea where the whole day went, but it was a good day regardless.

I desperately needed a shower of my own, so I left my room without bothering to get dressed and joined Lucy in the shower. We fooled around a little as we washed, but when I was about to cum down her throat after an intense face-fucking session, she stopped and bent over, placing her hands against the glass of the shower cubicle. I slipped into her easy and blasted her insides with another load. She didn't try to do her yoga trick in the shower—thankfully—saying that, that load was a bonus one and she was sure she was pregnant from the first lot. I had no idea what had gotten into my women, but I guessed if they were on birth-control before, they weren't now.

Once we finished washing and drying, we went back to my room to dress and met up with everyone else in the living room. Tori and my mother were talking in hushed tones on the couch, and my father was sitting beside Hayley, telling her a story. He looked up when I entered and gave me a neutral look before turning back to my curly haired lover. It was like he purposefully positioned himself to be seated with the mother of my child as if to say, "I'll take away everything I've given you if you screw me." Well, old man. I was going to prove to you that I don't need your charity or hand-outs.

"There they are," my mother said with a knowing smile. "I guess Jason was a little harder to wake up than we thought."

"Very," Lucy grinned.

Everyone but my father laughed at the joke. He just gave me another flat look. I was glad he showed his true colours again. Now I don't feel as bad for fucking his daughter. Now that would really grind his gears to know.

"I'm a deep sleeper," I shrugged.

"Quite deep," Hayley added with a smirk.

I shook my head at the innuendos and headed to the kitchen to grab a drink. Hayley must have been waiting to go since she rose to leave as soon as Lucy was back. She gave my mother and father a hug goodbye then met me near the front door with Lucy and Tori.

"Let's grab a coffee tomorrow and head over to the new house," Hayley said.

"That sounds great," I smiled.

Hayley gave Tori a hug and a kiss on the lips before turning to me. I held my arms open for her and she immediately stepped into my embrace. I hugged her tightly for a full minute, breathing in the scent of the shampoo from her curly hair. She felt so small in my arms, and I felt her body melt into mine.

"I can't wait to live with you," she whispered into my ear.

"The feeling's mutual," I replied.

We kissed for too long to remember, but no one stopped us. Once we finished, I gave the red-cheeked Hayley a smile before escorting her and Lucy out. Lucy gave me another kiss, followed by Tori. Both Tori and I waited until the elevator doors were closed before turning back to the apartment. Our mother and father were still in the living room, so we kept a healthy distance between us. We'd just fucked a few hours earlier, but it was still hard to keep my hands off her.

I decided to focus on what was important: getting what I needed from my father before he tried to rip it all away. There was no way I was going to keep his secret, but I needed to secure a future for my ever-growing family.

"Hey Dad. Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course. Let's go to my office," he replied.

We bid the women farewell and headed upstairs to his home office. He poured himself a whiskey but didn't offer me a drink this time. A sign that things had definitely changed between us already.

"Well?" he asked, taking a sip of his whiskey.

"I have a condition," I said.

"Very well," he replied.

"I want a bigger house. Hayley and I have talked about more children, and I don't want to have to upgrade to a bigger home in two years when we run out of space," I said.

"That can be arranged," he agreed.

"And I don't want to work for you anymore," I added.

"Then how do you plan on paying for this family of yours?" he laughed.

"A business loan, from you," I said.

My father looked surprised by my response. He'd probably expected me to request X amount of money a month for my silence—which he would have shot down.

"Well I do agree that having you around the firm is a bad idea," he mused. "I'm guessing you want this loan to be interest free?"

"Of course," I nodded.

"And how much are you wanting to have?" he asked.

"Borrow," I corrected. "You'll get it all back. I'll have to crunch some numbers for what I need and get back to you on an exact number."

"What kind of business will you be opening?" he asked.

"That's my business," I said. "You'll find out when it's up and running."

He chuckled and took a sip of his drink, then waved his hand like it wasn't important anyway. He probably thought I was just going to take the money and live off it until I could find a job. I actually hadn't thought about what kind of business I could run, but I knew it would be the best way for me to get out from under my father's thumb. I needed to be self-sufficient if I were to provide for my upcoming family.

"Very well. Get the numbers to me and I'll give you my counter-offer," he said, downing his drink.

"I'll have them to you in the next week," I said.

"Good. Then we are done here. I'm off for a night with my wife," he smirked.

I glared daggers at the back of his head as he left me in his office. He was going to flaunt his affairs in my face as often as he wanted, thinking there was nothing I could do to stop him. He probably thought my mother and I weren't on great talking terms. Probably thought she'd side with her husband over her own son. A few months ago, I would have agreed with him. A few months ago, I wouldn't have even cared if he were sticking to a different whore each night. But I could tell how unhappy my mother was. She was so unhappy that she sought out comfort in the arms of her only son so she could feel wanted again. She just went about it in the wrong way.

"I'll get you," I said to myself.

I made myself scarce when I went downstairs and closed myself into my bedroom. My laptop was out, and I jumped into a voice channel with friends I felt I hadn't spoken to in forever. They all gave me shit about bailing on them and how the pussy must be good if it got me away from my computer. They weren't wrong though. The pussy was damn good.

We played a few rounds before I was disturbed by Tori. She slipped into my room quietly and blew me a kiss before curling up on my bed. She didn't do or say anything else. She just sat there quietly on her phone while I kept playing. When I asked her what she was up to, she simply replied "I just want to be in the same room as you."

Her smile had me ready to stop playing and spend time with her, but she insisted I keep playing and even asked me to let her watch. It was a little more awkward sitting on the bed and playing, but Tori watched and asked questions as I was playing and even gave me praise when my team did well.

"Do you think you could teach me to play some time?" she asked when I was finally finished.

"Yeah I could do that. Although it's less about teaching and more about just playing," I replied.

"What do you mean?" she asked, tilting her head to one side.

"Well," I began. "In games like that, map knowledge is everything. You only learn map knowledge by playing the game a lot. Knowing what keys to press for certain things is all muscle memory. So, while I can give you tips and pointers on what to do and how to play better. You will just have to sink time into it to actually be good."

"How many hours have you got in that game?" she asked, pointing at the laptop.

"Around two-thousand hours," I mumbled.

"What!?" Tori exclaimed.

"Yeah...not really proud of that," I laughed, rubbing my neck.

"How do you find the time?" Tori asked.

"Well, the game's been out for five years, and I haven't always had six gorgeous women to please daily," I laughed.

"But you had a girlfriend in Melbourne. Right?" she asked.

I hadn't thought about Madison in some time. I'd stopped receiving messages and calls from her a few weeks ago and I was thankful for that. It had started to get irritating. There was nothing in the world that could make me want to go back to her and the life of mediocrity I lived before coming home.

"Yeah. She was out a lot with friends though," I shrugged.

"Why didn't you go with her?" she asked.

"Girls nights and such," I added.

"Well she's an idiot," Tori nodded. "We'd totally take you out on our girls' nights."

"I think those girls' nights are a little different," I laughed.

"But better," she grinned.

I spent the next hour trying to teach Tori how to effectively use a mouse and keyboard game. She had played consoles when we were younger but hadn't really understood the basics on how to game on a computer. Unfortunately, Tori fit her role of 'hot but dumb' when it came to gaming. She was far from stupid, but she just didn't have the natural abilities with gaming as some girls did. She was having fun though, so that's all that was important to me. I decided I'd set her an account on my computer and load a few simpler games for her to play so she could see if she wanted to keep at it.

Our parents had gone to bed, so Tori joined me in my bed for the night. With us both knowing that our secret was safe with our mother, we slept soundly. Well, we slept soundly after I took her from behind for twenty minutes and emptied another load into her womb. Tori wanted to go again, but I could tell she was tired, and it felt forced. I ended up spooning her to sleep as I drifted off with dreams of my dozens of children to my many wives.

I awoke in the middle of the night with a full bladder and a dry mouth. The hangover from my night with Natalie must have kicked in a little later than usual. I slipped out of bed quietly and relieved myself before heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I didn't bother to turn any lights on—I'd gotten used to walking around the apartment in the dark—and was surprised to see my mother when I turned back to the hallway.

"Can't sleep?" I asked my mother.

"Just needed a drink," she replied.

It was dark, but when she opened the fridge, I could see exactly what she was wearing. My mother wore a ridiculously small, high-waisted thong and a far too small white top that strained over her round breasts. Her hips were a little wider than Tori's, but her stomach was smooth and slightly toned. She definitely did not have the body of a woman in her mid-forties with two children. Her breasts were obviously implants—bought and paid for by my father obviously—but that didn't make them any less glorious. I myself had only slipped my boxer-briefs on, and the close proximity to my mother in our current stages of undress was dangerous.

"You better make sure Tori gets to her own bed before morning," my mother said after a moment.

"I will," I replied, then turned to leave before I made a mistake.

"Jason," she called out in a soft whisper. "Can we just sit and talk for a while?"

I took a deep breath to steel myself, then nodded. I followed my mother's round ass into the living room and took a seat beside her, keeping a cushion's distance between us. She didn't seem to mind at all.

"Why did you quit the firm?" she asked.

"It wasn't for me," I said.

"Jason," she said in her motherly tone. "I've been married to your father for twenty-five years. I know bullshit when I hear it. There is something going on between you and your father and we both know he won't tell me shit. So out with it, young man!"