Harem Sisters Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been scolded by my mother for a long time. Usually I would have pushed back and just ignored her, but I was seeing her in a different light these days. I also knew she was worried about me.

"Dad's having an affair," I sighed. "I found out today."

There was a long silence as I waited for my mother to explode from anger or storm off to confront my father. But there was none of that.

"I had my suspicions," she said. "How did you find out? Was it that hussy from the firm?"

Her voice was neutral, but I could detect a slight trace of venom in her words.

"It wasn't the receptionist," I replied, but unsure how true that was. "I came home today to find him with someone."

I was expecting an outburst of anger as she stormed off to confront my father and potentially castrate him for being an unfaithful prick. But she simply sat there with her hands in her lap, staring off into the darkness.

"Who is she?" she asked softly after a minute or two had passed.

"Her name's Emily. She's the girl Leon was with the night I went to pay him a visit," I admitted. She needed to hear the entire truth.

My mother nodded, then got to her feet. I followed her with my eyes as she paced around the living room. My eyes had gained enough natural night vision for me to easily see the curves of her body. To see the swell of her toned ass and how her hips swayed when she walked. My erection was the reason I didn't stand and offer her a hug. I didn't want to add that to the pile of emotions she must be dealing with.

"I'd been expecting him to have an affair for years," she said after what felt like fifteen minutes. "I can live with that."

"He seems to think otherwise," I said. "And I think the affair now is more because of me."

"How do you mean, dear?" she asked.

"Jealousy," I said.

She nodded and took a step closer to me, kneeling before me and taking my hands on hers. Even with only the pale moonlight shining its glow through the open windows, I could see her nipples were erect, and there was no hiding my own arousal, but nothing was said.

"I can see that. Your father has always been an incredibly jealous man," she said.

"What do we do?' I asked.

"For me? Nothing. I don't really love your father all that much anymore," she shrugged. "But I'm taking a wild guess that he made you promise to keep quiet. Maybe he even blackmailed or threatened you?"

"He said he'd take away the house he gave Hayley and me for the baby," I admitted.

My mother strung a series of curses along as she got to her feet. I was sure she used three or four different languages as she began cussing out my father, and it surprised me that I didn't know she could speak more than just English. Maybe there was more to her than I originally thought.

"Don't worry, Jason. I'll make sure he doesn't learn that you told me."

I wanted to tell my mother about the deal I made with my old man earlier tonight, but I had to stifle a yawn. It was early morning and my warm bed was calling me. I could see my mother's eyes looked tired also. The exact particulars of my plan to extract myself from my father's influence could wait until the morning.

"I better get back to bed," I said with another yawn.

"Good idea," my mother replied. "Go keep your sister company. I'll come wake you both before your father comes down in the morning."

"Won't you need sleep?" I asked.

"No dear. I won't be sleeping tonight," she smiled and touched my cheek. "Go. Be a good boy and keep your sister warm and loved."

I pulled my mother into a firm hug. She gasped but returned the embrace by wrapping her arms around my waist. My erection pressed into her stomach in a way that could never go unnoticed and the amount of skin contact we shared made my hips shift on their own. My body wanted this woman, but my mind wasn't yet ready to give in. Plus...this night wasn't really the best moment to bed my mother.

"Thank you, Jason. Now go to bed," my mother smiled.

"Goodnight, Mum."

I kissed her gently on the lips before we parted. It was a soft kiss that could have been regarded as perfectly fine between relatives. Only it lasted for far too long. Somehow, that kiss delivered more heat and arousal to my body than when she'd been pressed against my flagpole of a dick.

"Goodnight, Jason."

I left my mother to her own thoughts and slipped back into bed beside Tori. She'd kicked the blankets off since I'd left and was sleeping on her belly with one leg hitched up. She was still completely naked, and the pale moonlight illuminated her body with an otherworldly glow. Shadows cast across her body in ways that emphasised her perfect curves and sculpted body. I was still aroused from the close proximity of her mother, and Tori had woken me up more than once when the mood hit her.

I slipped my boxers down and climbed onto the bed gently, careful not to disturb her. Tori was a heavy sleeper, so I knew I could get away with quite a bit before she ultimately woke up. I ran a hand up her smooth leg to grope her taut ass before I shifted myself into position. Because of the way she was lying, I was able to straddle one of her legs and with little effort, push the other leg up more to expose her vagina. It was a position I'd seen them used in porn many times, and more than once I'd re-enacted this pose with most of my girls.

When my fingers touched Tori's slick folds, I knew it wouldn't be difficult to get her in the mood. It was like she was permanently wet. I coated my fingers in her juices and began massaging it along the length of my shaft to make sure I was well lubricated. When I was satisfied, I probed the entrance to her pussy with the tip of my penis. Tori moaned in her sleep and shifted her legs more to give me better access. I slowly slipped my penis inside her until I was balls deep inside Tori once more. I would never grow tired of how her vagina hugged my shaft so well.

Slowly I began fucking my sister in long, smooth motions. Her body started to react to my movements, and she lifted her head to look over her shoulder at me. Her eyes fluttered and her mouth hung open as she let out a low moan of pleasure.

"Good morning," she said groggily.

"Good morning gorgeous," I replied.

I placed one hand on her taut ass and the other on her raised leg as I started pumping her pussy harder. I kept the speed low, but the thrusts hard and purposeful. Tori didn't make a move to change position or to fuck me back, she simply just lay there moaning as I pleasured her and myself.

The sounds of our lovemaking filled the room as I steadily worked my way to a climax. Tori shuddered a couple of times as smaller orgasms rippled through her body, but not once did I stop. After about fifteen minutes I filled her pussy once more with a quiet groan of pleasure. Then I slipped out of her and pulled her into my arms before we both drifted off to sleep once more.

Chapter 45

My mother had kept her word and shortly before 7am, she crept into my room to wake Tori and myself. I shared a short kiss with my sibling before she slipped out of my room to return to her own bed, seemingly at ease with being naked in-front of our mother. My mother gave me a lingering gaze as I lay with the sheet covering me to my waist only, but it was only after she left that I realized she was eyeing the tent I'd made with my erection.

Sounds from the kitchen came not long after, so I decided to rise and get ready for the day's events. I had some things I needed to discuss with my father before Hayley and I set out to have a look at the house we were to be moving into together.

My father was alone in the kitchen when I came in, which was normal. My mother could be showering or changing, and Tori usually slept much later than the rest of the household.

"Good morning," my father greeted me as I approached the kitchen counter. "Coffee?"

"Yes. Thank you," I nodded.

My father looked to be in a better mood today, and I actually saw a smile on his face. Did he think he had gotten his way? Was he happy because he thought he could blackmail his son into keeping the secret of his affair? If he was, it really wouldn't surprise me all that much.

"I've thought about your offer," he said, handing me a full mug. "I have a house picked out for Hayley and yourself that should be more than adequate for you to keep our arrangement."

"I want to take a look at it today," I replied, sipping my coffee.

"Very well. I'll collect the keys this morning and meet you at the address. I'll text it to you," he replied.

I nodded and pulled out my phone to send Hayley a message, letting her know I was still up for the house viewing today. She didn't know we were getting a bigger house, so I kept that a secret as to surprise her. We'd have to go see some banks and mortgage brokers about getting a loan to continue paying off the house, but that stuff could be handled later.

Now that it was actually happening, I was itching to get out from under my father's shadow. The main reason I left Sydney in the first place was to get away from my family and make a life of my own. Now I had reconciled with most of my family and created life-long relationships with half a dozen women, I wanted that even more. We would be free to be together if I could manage this. I wasn't sure if Liz and Vicky would leave their mother's home to live with the rest of us, but I'd offer. I was sure Lucy would be thrilled to tag along and join the happy family, and Tori would definitely come with us. That was the main reason I needed a bigger house.

My father left shortly after he finished his coffee, saying he'd had the time and place messaged to me later today. Hayley replied, letting me know she was excited to see our new house.

I finished my coffee and went to my room to get ready for the day's activities. Tori darted out of her room once she heard my door and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and we kissed for a few moments.

"Wanna come to the beach?" she asked with a grin.

"Hmmm. Tori in a bikini. Let me think about that," I rubbed my chin as I pondered. "Yes."

Tori giggled—kissed me—then darted back to her room to change.

I hated the beach as a kid. Since coming home, I'd grown quite fond of the beach and the activities I'd gotten up to with my women.

Twenty minutes later, Tori and I were walking down to the beach holding hands. We knew it was a bit of a risk being so close to home, but we decided it was worth it for a short time. When we arrived, I saw the familiar blonde and red hair of my twin lovers as they sat at one of the park tables, chatting in the shade.

Liz's long mane of red hair hung loosely around her shoulders, and she wore a tight pair of denim shorts and a black bikini top over her perky breasts. She was smiling and laughing at something her sister had said, and I was struck by how gorgeous she really was. Her long, toned legs seemed to go on for days, and I could see slight definition in her abdominals, even when she was relaxed.

Vicky wore her standard Australian flag bikini which seemed to be constantly fighting to keep her huge melons in place. Her hair was the usual mass of blonde hair that somehow seemed more perfect each time I saw her. She was giggling as she told a story and seemed to be struggling to finish without laughing.

I couldn't tell if Liz was laughing at the story her sister was telling, or the fact her sister couldn't stop laughing as she told the story.

As soon as we were close enough, Tori broke away and ran over to her friends. I watched her hips sway as she ran and marvelled at how good her ass looked in her black bikini bottoms. She threw her arms around Liz first and kissed her on the cheek before jumping into Vicky's lap. The twins greeted her with as much enthusiasm, and I saw Vicky and Tori share a long greeting kiss.

"Good morning ladies," I smiled as I stepped under the shade.

Liz was closer—and not weighed down by a bikini wearing babe—and she all but jumped to her feet to greet me. I encircled the athletic redhead's waist before pulling her into a hug and kissing her. It had been a few days since I'd seen either twin, and the urgency with which Liz kissed me told me she had missed me just as much.

"We should work out again soon," she whispered when our kiss ended.

"Definitely," I winked.

Liz was quickly replaced with her sister, Vicky. She threw her arms around me and pulled me into a very animalistic kiss. Out of all of my women, Vicky was always the most passionate, open and indulgent. She was the first one to come to me when I returned home, and she had no qualms at all about letting me know what she wanted. We'd had some absolutely amazing sex, and it only saddened me that we hadn't spent more time together recently. That was something I'd have to remedy.

"I didn't know you two were joining us," I said to the twins.

"We wanted to surprise you," Vicky grinned. "Surprise!"

She planted another kiss on my lips, then dragged me over to the table to sit between her and Liz. Tori sat on the table itself directly in front of me, and I was suddenly surrounded by beautiful women who all seemed to have some part of their body touching mine.

We chatted for the next half an hour, mostly catching up on what we'd been up to since we all returned from the coast together. The twins had heard about the news that Hayley and I were getting a house together and were equally excited for us. They even began making plans for a house-warming party and talked about how often they could come visit.

"I think it's time I went for a swim," Vicky announced with a long stretch. A stretch which Tori, Liz and I all seemed to enjoy.

"I'll join you," Tori said, jumping down from the table.

My sister and her best friend slipped their shoes off and ran giggling down to the water. That's when Liz slid closer and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I have a feeling they did that to give us time alone," I chuckled.

"So do I," Liz agreed. "but I'm not complaining."

"Neither am I," I smiled, then kissed the beautiful redhead.

We made out for some time, simply enjoying the closeness of one another to the calming sounds of the ocean, and the cool sea breeze across our skin. It was the tail end of summer, the sun was still blazing, and the sea breeze felt amazing on my bare chest.

A few months ago, I would never have walked around in public with my shirt off. I was never ashamed of my body, but I just never felt comfortable flaunting it. Now I was happy to give my girls something to look at since I spent most of my free time around them admiring their bodies. Their looks and admiration also made me feel more confident.

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked Liz.

"How about a run?" she smiled.

Liz was definitely a fitness enthusiast. Her lean, toned body spoke for itself when it came to how dedicated she was at keeping herself in top form. I should have known she'd rather have a run over a simple walk. I didn't much like running myself, but I'd do it to see those powerful legs and taut ass flexing as I lagged behind.

I jogged down to the water's edge where Tori and Vicky were splashing about and asked them to keep an eye on our stuff while Liz and I went for a run. Vicky made some silly kissy faces at me before her and Tori started giggling. I just smiled and shook my head at their behaviour.

With our belongings under the watchful eye of our siblings, Liz and I started off at a fast jog down the beach. We kept pace for most of it, but I could tell the redhead wanted to speed up. She was like a race car that had been idle for too long.

"Is that all you got?" I asked after a few minutes.

Liz flashed me a smile, then she took off ahead of me. I pumped my legs harder and started to match her, but then she hit her stride and shot ahead once more. We were similar height, but Liz seemed to be mostly legs. Her strides covered a lot of ground when she began applying herself completely, and it took everything I had to not fall too far behind. Although I did get my wish: her ass looked amazing from back here.

After another two or three minutes, Liz finally started to slow down to match my pace. We returned to a slow jog before stopping by a large cluster of rock pools at the base of a cliff.

"That was fun," she exclaimed, jogging on the spot.

"Not really my idea of fun," I laughed, gasping for air.

"You just need to run more. We should do it every day," she smiled, finally ceasing her jogging.

"I knew it. You girls are trying to kill me," I joked.

"You're too good at what you do Jason," Liz winked.

I spied the rockpools behind her and slipped my shoes off before giving the redhead a quick kiss and climbing into the water. The pool was deep, but I could touch the bottom and still keep my head above water. The water was also a lot cooler than I first though, since it was shaded from the sun by the cliff side. I turned to beckon Liz to join me, but I was met with a fantastic view of her ass as she was bent at the waist, pulling her shorts down. The thong bikini split her taut cheeks and rode high on her hips. It wasn't something I'd ever seen her wear before; she usually went for far more modest pieces.

"You like?" she asked, turning to face me.

"Me likey," I grinned and nodded.

She flashed me a smile, then turned to give her butt a little wiggle before climbing into the rock pool with me. I wrapped my arms around her as soon as she settled in the water, and we shared a long, passionate kiss in the privacy of our little pool. Although people could come around the corner at any time. We hadn't seen anyone close to where we stopped during our run, and it would take the average person maybe twenty minutes at least to reach this spot from the beach. So we had time to enjoy ourselves.

I suddenly felt Liz's hand tugging at my shorts, and then they were loosened and slipping down my legs. My cock sprang free, and the athletic redhead wasted no time at all as she grasped my member and began stroking me in long motions. Her wrist twisted with each stroke, and the movement had me groaning in pleasure as I pressed my face into the crook of her neck and kissed her soft skin. She seemed content to handle my meat, but I needed to return the favour.

My hands found their way to the back of her bikini top, and my fingers deftly working the simple knot she'd tied. In no time I had her top off and discarded over a nearby rock—but within reach if needed—so I could suck and nibble on her small, erect nipples.

Liz was panting heavily, and the urgency of her strokes on my shaft increased. I knew sex in the rockpool was going to be quite difficult, but I knew I could get the sexy redhead off in other ways.

I groped her tight ass roughly and ran my fingers under the tiny strings that held the almost non-existent piece of fabric over her hips. I pulled the thong down and slipped my hand between her legs to feel her warm, moist pussy. I gently began rubbing at her clit and as I increased the pressure and speed of my attentions, she upped her pace as well.

Liz—like her sister—was quick to orgasm, and within a minute I had her clutching my body and moaning into my mouth as she climaxed to my fingers. Her muscles flexed and I admired the definition of her abdominals as she quivered for nearly half a minute.

"How are you so good," she moaned into my ear.

"You ladies have brought out the best in me," I replied.

"You have brought out the best in us, Jason," Liz replied.

"Let's just agree that we're all better together," I grinned.

"Deal," Liz smiled.

We kissed for a few more minutes as Liz kept working my shaft, but she had lost a lot of the urgency she had before. I didn't mind though, since I was still enjoying myself. It wasn't like I was starved for sexual attention.