Harem Sisters Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna know something about me?" Liz asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"I can hold my breath for a really long time," she whispered, then licked at my ear before giving me a devilish grin.

Liz took a deep breath, then ducked below the water's surface. The feel of her hand on my erection was quickly replaced by the unmistakable feeling of a warm, wet mouth around the tip of my cock. She created a perfect seal around my penis and began flicking her tongue across the tip before taking me deeper into her mouth, pressing the back of her throat. The sensations I was feeling were incredible, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

Liz seemed to be on a mission too. One hand worked the part of the shaft that didn't fit into her mouth, while the other massaged my balls expertly. She kept bobbing her head up and down in slow motions while her tongue worked wonders across my glans. I could do nothing but float there and enjoy the treatment given to me by this red-haired goddess. Her hair sprayed out in all directions through the clear water, and she kind of looked like a mermaid servicing a lucky sailor.

I started to buck my hips after a minute had passed—since I was getting close—and I felt Liz up the ante of her attentions. She took me deeper into her mouth and down her throat with each pass. Her hands stopped working my balls and shaft and she placed a hand on each of my ass-cheeks, pulling me into her. With my hands entangled in her hair and gripping her head, her pulling me into her mouth, and the thrusts of my own hips, I was pumping a huge load down her throat in no time.

Liz stayed under for another twenty seconds or so before I felt her lips leave my cock. She surfaced calming and gave me a wicked smile.

"I've always wanted to do that," she said.

"Well. I'm glad I helped you tick that off your list," I laughed.

We shared another kiss, but the wind brought the sounds of voices coming our way. We quickly pulled our clothes back on and exited the rock pool before heading back to our siblings by the beach. We passed a family of four on our way back, and the young couple gave us a pleasant smile as we walked hand in hand past them.

Back at the park table, Tori was lying on her towel on top of the table itself, while Vicky lied across one of the bench seats. Both girls were on their phones—as usual—but gave us knowing smiles when we approached.

"You're all wet," Vicky said to her sister.

"It got a bit hot. So we decided to go for a swim," Liz shrugged.

"I'm sure it got hot," Vicky grinned.

I kissed the blonde beach babe to keep her from tormenting her sister anymore. She quickly forgot what she was doing and went back to her phone once I was done. Liz gave me an appreciative smile, and I could see her cheeks were nearly as red as her hair.

The girls started chatting amongst themselves, so I grabbed my phone from where I left it and saw I had a message. It was from my father, making good on his agreement. He'd secured keys to a house for Hayley and myself to look at and had sent me the address and time. He didn't give me much notice, so I'd have to leave immediately if I wanted to pick up Hayley first. Knowing how much of a stickler my father could be, he could very well just bail on the whole thing if I was late.

"I have to go pick up Hayley so we can go see the house," I said to the group.

"Give her our best," Liz said for her and Vicky.

"I'll see you at home later." Tori gave me a smile.

I gave each of them a quick kiss before jogging back to the apartment. I'd have to quickly shower and change if I was going to make it to the house at the time my father stated.

I was ready in record time and pulling out of the garage while I set my phone to speaker and called Hayley. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey babe," she answered.

"Hey gorgeous. I'm on my way to Lucy's to pick you up and go see the house," I said.

"Great news. I'll be ready and waiting for you," she replied.

"See you soon. I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Jason."

I ended the call and turned all my attention to navigating the shitstorm of Sydney weekend traffic. Last thing I needed was to get into a fender. Especially in Dad's car.

He'd given it to me when things were good between us and it was to be a company car. There was a good chance he'd take it back since I decided I didn't want to work for him anymore. It was only a car. I could always get a new one.

Twenty minutes later I was pulling up to Lucy's house and saw my girls waiting outside. I went to get out, but Lucy ran around to my side to lean in and give me a kiss. Hayley climbed in and fastened her seat belt and gave me a 'what are you waiting for?' look.

"Go on you two," Lucy beamed at us.

I gave the gorgeous Asian another kiss, punched the address into my phone's maps app, then backed out of her driveway and hit the highway again.

"That address is different," Hayley said with a curious look.

"You already knew the address?" I asked.

"Of course. I checked it to make sure it would be a good neighbourhood and a decent house," she replied.

"Well let's just say we got an upgrade," I smiled.

As we continued to our destination, I noticed that the upgrade we were receiving was far, far more than I had anticipated. The suburb we were traveling to was well known for being one of the most expensive in Sydney. I started to get a bad feeling about my father's motives for offering up somewhere in such an esteemed neighbourhood compared to what he had offered earlier. When I pulled up at the address, I knew there was an ulterior motive to my father's generosity.

The house was far larger than I had anticipated. The block it sat on wasn't wide, but like all the houses in the street, it was deep. A two-car garage sat behind the automatic gate—which stood open—and glass-paned double doors marked the entrance to the home.

"This is amazing," Hayley remarked, awe clear in her tone.

"Yeah," I replied.

My father was nowhere in sight, but his car was there. I parked beside his Porsche and Hayley and I approached the open front door. Inside we were greeted by a long, white-tiled hallway with multiple doors on the right-hand side and a curving staircase on the left, leading to the upper floor. We walked down the hallway and into a large open plan kitchen, with an attached dining and living area. The house was already fully furnished with matching couches, recliners and a marble topped dining table that was big enough to seat eight people. The far wall was made entirely of glass. Two sliding doors led out to a grassy backyard with a high-fenced off pool area. Eight-foot high steel fencing surrounded the backyard to give ultimate privacy.

"She's quite a beauty isn't she."

Hayley and I turned to see my father standing in the kitchen with a travel mug in one hand. Forms were neatly stacked on the counter before him, along with two pens, and a stack of keys.

"This place is wonderful," Hayley said, clearly in awe of the home.

"Yeah. It's great," I said a little sullenly.

There was no way Hayley and I could afford this place, and my father knew it. Especially when I was asking for a business loan from him too.

"Hayley. Go have a look around while I talk to my dad," I placed a hand on the small of her back.

She nodded—knowing something was up—and gave my father a smile before setting off to explore the upstairs of the house.

"Quite an upgrade, isn't it?" my father said once Hayley was gone.

"What are you trying to pull?" I snapped, turning on him. "You know damn well we cannot afford to take over the mortgage on a place like this."

"Oh, I know. But this is what you get," He smiled. "Let's just say it's insurance on our little deal. You can rent this property off me at a modest rate until it's paid off. No bank loans needed, no interest rates. So long as you keep our little secret."

"And if I decide to take the old house instead?" I asked.

"That's not on the table anymore," he replied.

I wanted to hit this asshole for screwing me over again. I'd be out from under his roof, but I'd still be reliant on him. He wanted to make sure he had enough control over my life, so I'd toe the line. But short of just ditching on his offer all together and finding a place of my own, I had no idea what to do. Houses were expensive in Sydney and we really did need somewhere big enough for us all to live someday. Especially with the children my women wanted.

"What if I were to get the money to buy this place off you. Will you sell it?" I asked.

My father laughed. "Sure thing. I'll even sell it for the remainder of what's owed."

"And how much is that?" I asked.

He didn't reply. He simply pushed a piece of paper across the kitchen counter. I took a step closer and picked up the sheet of paper. My heart sank when I saw the remaining balance owed on the mortgage.

"I doubt you have a spare million sitting around somewhere," he smirked.

I knew my father was a wealthy man, but I had no idea he had that kind of money. This place must have been worth twice as much as the apartment. I wondered why he lived there and not here. The apartment was amazing, but it was no six-bedroom villa with its own pool.

"Can I think about it?" I asked sullenly.

"Of course. You can even keep the keys and start moving in if you want," he replied jovially. "I need to head off now. Emily is waiting for me."

I ground my teeth at the mention of her name. He was obviously trying to get a rise out of me, but I wasn't taking the bait. I'd figure out some way of getting free of him before it was too late. My mother already knew the truth, but how long would she keep it to herself. I'd have to talk to her. I knew she wouldn't do anything that would jeopardise our situation.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear Hayley come into the room. She slipped an arm around my waist from behind and rested her head against my back.

"Talk to me," she said. "This house is far too expensive to just give away."

I turned to face Hayley and wrapped my arms around her. "I have a problem with my old man."

"I could tell that much. Explain," she said.

I explained the whole situation to Hayley. My father's affair. Quitting my job. The secret he is blackmailing me into keeping, and finally the attempt to get more out of him that backfired.

"Does your mum know?" she asked when I was done.

"Yes. I told her last night," I replied.

"So, it's only a matter of time before he learns the truth," she said.

"I don't think my mum will say anything. We've started getting along," I said.

"I know. I also know she is falling for you," Hayley said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"It's obvious, Jason. The way she looks at you. How she is completely okay with you and Tori. She sees the man she fell in love with when she was younger. Only a better version of him," Hayley explained.

"But she's my mother," I said.

"And Tori is your sister," Hayley shrugged. "You're also only meant to have one significant other too. Are you going to start doing what society deems as acceptable?"

Hayley's life views were simple. If you don't hurt anyone on the path to happiness, do what you want. The happiness of those closest to you is far more important than what the majority of people believe to be right.

"Do you want her?" Hayley asked after a few moments passed.

"I find her attractive and I do love her," I replied.

"Then you should make love to her," she smiled. "Give her some happiness."

"I'm not sure it's that easy," I replied. "I'd have to talk to Tori and the others about it first."

"That's the smart thing to do," she nodded. "I'm sure they'll say the same thing I have. They all love your mum."

"Anyway," I decided to change the subject. "That's trivial compared to what we need to do about this place."

"We'll think of something," Hayley smiled. "But first. I spotted a bed upstairs we need to break in."

I gave my curly haired lover a grin before scooping her up in my arms and throwing her over my shoulder like a Viking taking his conquest. Hayley giggled as I made my way upstairs and she directed me to the master bedroom. The bedroom had two large double doors that stood open. The centre of the room was the largest bed I'd ever seen. The ornate four poster frame looked more expensive than anything I'd ever own, and I wondered how much of the house's price tag was for this monstrosity. It couldn't be easy to move the thing after all. I tossed Hayley onto the thick mattress and began undressing. There was no sexy show or undressing of each other for this occasion. We just needed to be in one another's arms.

My socks and underwear cleared the room just as Hayley slipped her underwear off, and I was on her in a heartbeat. Her legs opened for me as I slipped between them and kissed up her smooth stomach, over her breasts and along her neck before tasting her lips once more. She moaned into my mouth as our bodies pressed together, and I felt her hand between us as she took my erection in hand to guide me inside her.

Hayley's slick opening parted easily for me, and I used my hips to drive myself home. Instead of our usual teasing play, I started thrusting into her immediately. Hayley clutched at my back and buried her face into my neck as I rode her. Her hips bucked with each thrust, as if she wanted more and more of me. The angle of her pelvis meant I was pounding her into the mattress and the leverage I have meant I was getting extremely deep inside my lover's pussy with each down thrust. I'd had quite a bit of sex in the last twelve hours, so I was chasing a very elusive climax this time.

After I fucked her like that for about ten minutes, I sat back on my heels and continued with long, hard strokes. I held one of Hayley's legs in each hand as I spread them wide. The view of her from this angle was one of my favourites. Here she lay on her back, legs open for me, and her body on display with a look of pure ecstasy on her gorgeous face. The angle my dick was pushing into her also meant I hit just the right spot for my pale-skinned lover to get off rather quickly.

Hayley gripped my forearms tightly—digging her nails in—as she hit her first climax. She let out a wailing scream of pleasure as I continued to pound her, but I still needed more of her.

I pulled out of her quivering pussy and flipped her onto her stomach with ease. Hayley and I had had enough sex by now for her to know what I wanted. She got on all fours before me and lowered her face to the mattress, arching her back. I wasted no time as I slid off the bed and pulled her towards the edge, slipping inside her easily once more.

I wrapped my hands around her thin waist and started pounding her hard from behind. I was sprinting to the finish line now and I could feel my climax building. When I felt it hitting the point of no return, I pulled Hayley up to me, so her back was flush against my chest. My arms encircled her body as I started pumping stream after stream of my cum into body, triggering another orgasm in her.

We slumped to the bed once we came down from our high, both of us breathing heavily. Hayley's hair was matted and clung to her sweaty skin, but she looked beautiful.

"Fuck I love you," she said breathlessly.

"I love you too," I smiled, then kissed her.

A phone ringing caused Hayley to sit up and sift through her handbag beside the bed. She answered it immediately.

"Hey Tori," Hayley said. "Yeah he's still with me. What!? Did you tell her to fuck off?"

I couldn't hear what my sister was saying, so it was hard to piece the conversation together. I decided to just wait for Hayley to be done and she could tell me.

"Alright. I'll tell him."

Hayley hung up, looking to be in a bad mood.

"We have to go," Hayley said. "You're needed at home."

"What's wrong?" I asked, a little worried.

"Madison is at your place."