Harems can be a Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, Akira bent over and held his knees, his face shining with sweat. He wasn't as strong as a jinko, but multiple hits had a way of winding people. He waited for the jinko to collapse.

It was not forthcoming.

Akira felt a strong paw grab his face, lifting it up. He received a punch to the solar plexus, making him fly back into one of the jinko's hard bodies. The jinko who had caught him giggled, grabbing him and holding him close to her muscular frame, nuzzling her face into his neck and licking it. She unashamedly groped him, feeling his slender body with those big-ass paws. She groped his butt, squeezing and lifting his buns in both paws as if weighing them, even spanking them a little. She ran those paws over his tiny chest, rubbing and squeezing his nipples through his shirt. After rubbing his shoulders and leaving a few kisses across his face, she murmured, 'So cute and vulnerable,' as she shoved him back towards their leader.

The lead jinko gave Akira an indifferent, almost cold gaze, giving him the shivers. She bent her knees, raised her paws, and beckoned him closer.

'Fight.'

Akira gulped. He knew he was outmatched in a direct confrontation. He would simply need to rely on speed and agility to win this. He clenched his fists and stepped forward, ready for the confrontation.

The jinko sprang into action first, swinging a paw towards his head. Akira ducked and grabbed her by the waist. He swung himself around to get behind her, and then leaped up on her back, holding her with his knees. He started punching her in the back of the head repeatedly, even targeting her neck and ears.

The jinko growled and struggled to shake him off, leaning backwards and pushing at his arms with her elbows. He clung to her waist tighter with his thighs and grabbed her by the neck, starting to squeeze with all his strength. The jinko growled more, though she now sounded like she was choking a little. Akira had grabbed her Adam's apple and was trying to mash it between in fingers. The other jinkos had stopped chanting and were staring at the fight in a mixture of horror and amazement. Some of them stepped forward to help their leader, but she snarled and waved a paw at them, telling them to stay back. She strained her neck muscles to make them tighter, and Akira partially lost his grip on her throat. She threw her head backwards, hitting Akira's forehead. Disorientated, Akira lost his grip and balance, letting go of the jinko's waist with his knees and dropping to the ground. Before he could regain his footing, a foot-paw swung around and slammed into his abdomen, sending him several feet away and knocking down five or six jinkos in the circle surrounding them.

Akira groaned as he lay on the ground. That fucking hurt. Even though it felt like a controlled blow and hadn't broken anything, he was winded and struggling to get his bearings. The jinkos stood up and brushed their furry thighs off, shoving him back into the fray. The lead jinko charged at him and started a series of swift, brutal attacks, swinging her paws at him like windmills. He dodged and blocked some of them, but the force of the blows started numbing his arms. He got in a few punches as well and kicked the inside of her knees a few times, but the speed at which she moved didn't give him many openings to attack. He was unable to defend himself properly as well, the ferocity of her strikes were numbing his arms even more and making him rather nauseous.

Akira ducked under another strike from her paw, and then kicked her in the back. It had absolutely no effect; the jinko was actually quite pissed by now and furious she hadn't been able to take him down fifteen minutes ago. She whipped her elbow back and caught him in the ribs. Akira doubled over in pain, holding his sides. That really hurt. He swung around and lashed out with his foot in a backwards lunge kick, but before it even connected, he felt her own foot block it from knee level. He staggered, his balance gone, and tried to hop around to regain it as he grabbed his aching foot. The jinko, however, didn't give him a chance. She twisted her body around, extending her right foot to give him a roundhouse kick to the forehead, and then spun herself around to extend her left paw into a spinning backfist to the chest. He doubled over instantly at the point of contact, and the force of the kick sent him crashing backwards into the other jinkos. Five or six of them tumbled to the ground along with him. He landed on one's breasts, his back pressing down against them. They did feel like soft and squishy pillows, cushioning his fall, but his chest still hurt like hell. He placed his palms on the ground, struggling to lift himself up, but a foot-paw slammed down on his chest again and held him down. He groaned in pain, feeling his ribs and sternum bending. He pressed his hands harder against the ground, struggling to stand up. He strained his muscles and clenched his teeth, struggling to throw her off balance. She, however, simply leaned forward, pressing down as hard as she could with her foot, and placed her paws on her knee. With crushing force, she drive her foot down on his solar plexus and made him collapse against the jinko under him. He gasped, the air driven out of him, and went limp. The jinko under him shoved him aside, and he rolled over on his face. She leaped out from under him, letting him drop to the ground, and he lay there limply, gasping for air.

'Admit defeat,' said the lead jinko, strolling over to him and looming over him. Her huge breasts jiggled as she stood over him with her hands on hips.

Akira groaned. 'As if.'

The lead jinko raised her foot over his chest. 'Are you sure?'

Akira nodded.

The jinko sighed, and lowered her foot. She leaned down and grabbed him by the neck, raising him into the air. She held him up with one paw, compressing his throat a little, just enough to make him choke. Akira felt his air being cut off, and gasped in pain. He started kicking futilely in the air, trying to connect his foot with her abs or throat, but her arms were far too long and could easily keep him out of reach. He started coughing, trying to breathe, but her paws were firm. He could take in just enough breaths from his nose - probably not enough to leave him conscious though. He felt his spirit admitting defeat, although it was the last thing he felt like doing.

'Do you surrender now?' asked the lead jinko, grabbing him under the arms and pulling him closer. She held him in a bear hug. He was still barely able to breathe, although better than when she was choking him. He felt his bones creaking and pleading for mercy though. If he didn't surrender, she'd slowly squeeze the life out of him or torture him like this for weeks until he gave in. He couldn't take this. He didn't want to.

'I ... suhrendah ...' he gasped.

'What was that, dear?' said the jinko leader. She probably knew exactly what he'd said, but just wanted to play with him. She wanted his surrender more than anything else, even this fight.

Akira took a deep breath, feeling his compressed ribs and lungs protesting at the extra air he was taking in. He groaned. This woman would literally kill him with all the pressure, both mental and the one exercised on his lungs. He coughed and screwed up his will.

'I SURRENDER!' he yelled, unable to bear the pain of being crushed like a car in a car compactor. 'I surrender, I'm sorry I even thought of fighting you, please let me go! I'll do anything!'

The jinko smirked. 'Anything?'

'Anything!'

The jinko dropped him to the ground. Akira curled up in the foetal position and rocked back and forth, moaning in pain. He wasn't about to get any respite, though, because the jinko's leader placed her foot on his knee and turned him over on his back. She reached up behind her and unhooked her bra, her enormous tits bouncing free. She leaned down and placed a paw on his middle, an evil grin filling her face. Her bra fluttered to the ground. He could make out the outlines of all the other jinkos discarding their clothes as well.

'You'll have to satisfy each and every one of us, little one,' grinned the lead jinko. 'That should make up for your resistance the first time. What do you say? And jinkos don't do single orgasms. Just thought you ought to know.'

'W-what?' sputtered Akira. 'You surely can't assume I'm some kind of sex toy to be used for your -'

He cut himself off as he saw the lead jinko shrugged, her paws in the waistband of her panties, pulling them down to her thighs and slipping out of them. Her panties fell down to her shins and calves. She moved her legs and hips to slip out of her clothes more easily, allowing it to reach her ankles. She took one foot-paw out of the legholes. A long strand of moisture clung to the crotch of her panties, connecting it to her pussy. She slipped the other leg out as well and tossed it down. Out of the corner of his eye, Akira saw several other silky panties being discarded as well. There were a lot of flopping sounds which indicated the entire pride getting completely naked.

'You see, we already assumed that once you admitted defeat, lover,' she told him, a fanged smile spreading across her face. 'Your other way out is to fight me again, and the rest of us as well this time. If you think you're up for it, feel free.'

Akira opened his mouth to object, but he was instantly silenced by a warm wetness rubbing over his lips and face. The lead jinko laughed throatily and bounced her ass and cunt on him, her pussy muscles clenching to leave little streams of wetness on his cheeks and forehead.

'That actually feels good, dear, don't stop,' she grinned, rubbing her butt crack and muff on him. 'Lick me well, dear.'

Akira stuck his tongue out to taste her wetness. She was sweet and spicy, even a little tangy. She actually tasted quite good, and he felt his senses heightening. She moaned in pleasure and grabbed his hand, raising it to her button. She took his other hand and placed it on her firm, muscular ass.

'Now please me,' she gasped. 'Do it well and we'll let you go.'

Akira decided his best bet was to hope they would hold up their end of the deal once he was done being used like a cum rag by them. Feeling used and a little humiliated, he stuck out his tongue and started licking her wet slit. Her subsequent moans and panting indicated her approval.

Akira kept lapping away at her pussy, starting to enjoy the taste and texture of it. It was surprisingly smooth and bare, without any pubic hair at all. Not even a tiny bush. Her taste was unusual as well, and he wanted to keep sucking at her lovely lips until she was satisfied. He felt quite content remaining under this powerful woman and being made to service her, in fact. He felt a strange stirring down under, the mating urge within him rearing his head.

The other jinkos noticed the rising tent in Akira's pants, and they all cooed in unison. The lead jinko turned her head, and saw the huge bulge in his pants. She giggled and turned back to him.

'Use that cute tongue of yours well, and you'll be able to use that dick soon, darling,' she said, positioning her cunt back over his face.

Akira lapped away at her pussy, enjoying the sweet taste and smell of her pussy. He searched for every drop of her honey, dipping his tongue into her honeypot and eating her out as eagerly as he could. Every action of his was driven by pure, instinctive lust. He licked and ate out her soft petals for all he was worth, taking each of her pussy lips in his mouth and sucking on them as gently as he could. She was absolutely gushing all over his face, moaning softly about how good he was at serving them. Enjoying her dirty talk, he started cleaning up the inner walls of her pussy as she splashed her arousal on him.

Akira moaned quietly as he felt one of the other jinkos place her feet on his crotch and stroke it up and down. He felt his dick bulging out of his pants, leaving a huge prominence there for the jinkos to coo over and stroke continuously. He felt himself stain his underwear with precum from all the soft paws rubbing his cock all over. He moaned quietly as the lead jinko kept grinding her wet quim on his face, getting it all sloppy. She didn't stop rubbing her crotch on his face while her subordinates gave him a pawjob and got his pants stained with pre-ejaculatory fluids. His face was soon wet and shiny from her arousal. Not a single dry spot was left. He shook his head and wiped his ears and sideburns, slightly uncomfortable at the pussy juices flowing into his ear canals. As much as he liked being dominated by this woman, he couldn't let his hearing go to waste.

The lead jinko decided she'd had enough of oral attention. She began sliding down his chest, leaving splashes from her loins everywhere and getting his shirt messy. She rubbed and pressed her crotch all over his body, feeling any part of him she could with her pussy. When she reached his crotch, she placed her entrance on the huge bulge in his pants, tightening and opening it alternately and teasing him with the promise of the paradise between her legs. She placed her paws on his shoulders, pinning him down and leaning over him. He looked up at her in awe of the muscular form pinning him down, and yet with relief, knowing she was always going to be in charge of this little relationship. If there was one.

The jinko above him started pulling up his shirt, rubbing her paw pads all over his chest and stomach. She tugged his shirt up to his neck, admiring his lean form and caressing his shoulders and pecs. The sensation of her paws tickled him a little, and he laughed and giggled as she explored his body thoroughly.

The other jinkos slipped their feet into his pants and began tugging down. His pants came off, showing his hard boner sticking proudly up for all of them to see. They laughed together, their husky voices melding as one as they looked at his cock struggling to tear a hole in his briefs. Some of them continued getting his pants off, and the rest raised their soft foot-paws over his bulge and stroked him while teasing him about how naughty he was for getting aroused with a wet snatch dragged across his face. While the teasing made him blush in shame, he couldn't help moving his hips gently against the leader's, trying to indicate he wanted to spear her insides with a single thrust and make her cry out.

The jinkos took his pants off his ankles and let them stay on the ground. The lead jinko leaned back, rubbing her ass cheeks on his crotch and making him whimper and buck his hips upwards harder in desperation, itching to fuck the quivering pussy above him. Her flower hadn't stopped flowing ever since she sat on his face, and he was now unable to stand her temptations. He groaned and grabbed her around the waist, his fingers sinking into those hard abs. Rubbing her belly and pinching her huge nipples, he grabbed onto both her breasts with his hands and squeezed gently. He really wanted her to open up her petals and let him sink deep inside her with one quick motion, taking him in the way he dreamed those village girls at the river would do after kidnapping and defeating him. He couldn't wait to be conquered.

The lead jinko lifted her ass up and settled her crotch over his thighs, her paws sliding down his body and reaching his briefs. She grinned at him and rubbed his hardened cock even more, enjoying his desperate cries for attention. With one quick yank, she freed his member and watched it slap against his belly, pulsing and ready. She slid his last item of clothing down to his thighs, slipped it around his ankles and tugged it off his feet. She tossed it into the pile of jinko panties a few feet away.

'I think you're more than ready for this,' she sighed, moving her vulva over his cockhead and pressing down on it, making him cry out and let out mumbled pleas to allow him to enter her and relieve his painfully swollen balls. She chuckled and patted his head as he rubbed his swollen glans over her dripping and eager mound, his pants and gasps music to her ears. She helped him stay hard by using her slit to create some friction over his dick, taking his member between her paws and slowly teasing her own pussy with it. It was as intensely arousing to her as it was to him, keeping his length hard and pulsing for her and her fanny drowning in juices and open for him.

Akira nodded without really thinking. The constant stimulation and aggravating feeling of her mound so close to him, yet so far, was driving him insane already. He wanted to be buried inside her and have her ride him until he was drained and prostate on the ground, his dick too sore to continue.

The jinko lifted her ass up, taking his cock in her paw and rubbing it unceasingly against her gash. He gasped and started murmuring under his breath, begging her to allow him to put it in, or plunge it in herself. She looked down at the defeated man below her and stroked his cheek, her heart softening. She did plan to keep him around even though she hadn't told him so, and she didn't want to ever hurt him or make him unhappy. She placed his dick at her entrance and allowed him to slide in, both of them uttering a cry of pleasure at the initial penetration.

The jinko growled as she felt Akira's penis fill her up, the sensation of that warm rod making its way between her legs making her furry ears and nose twitch in excitement. She could feel her pussy muscles instinctively clenching around that fat meatpole, welcoming it inside her as her mating instincts were aroused. She sank down fully on his dick, throwing back her head and uttering a pleased growl. It was lucky she found this man at the start of the jinko mating season. She had been unable to understand why she had been feeling a constant heat, wetness and itchiness in her secret spots, compelling her to find someone to 'mate' with for the past week. Her whole life had been spent training her mind, body and soul to be gentle and formative, yet one the most deadly enemies to face if anything threatened the existence of her tribe. Now, as she slipped Akira's erection deep into her womb, she knew what it was like to mate, and take a man's essence as well as giving him strength with her own demonic energy. She sandwiched his cock between her lips and tensed her leg muscles. With a wet smack, she raised her hips up so his cock slid out from her pussy, and then brought it down on his pelvis. She tilted her head backwards, her paws placed on the ground and moaned loudly as she savoured the feeling of that big pole in her. It was perfect. It was ecstatic. She raised her head to look down at Akira's contorted face, his teeth gritted and trying not to cry out. It was a rather cute reaction, one she would always treasure. Recalling that a man's penis was not bendable to any angle and could hurt him if turned the wrong way from what her mother had told her before she left home, she used her paws to push herself forward, grasping Akira's shoulders and looking deep into his eyes. She softened her face into a smile, her hips rising and falling in a regular rhythm, bouncing her ass on his hips with a steady tempo. Akira grabbed her waist and dug his fingers into her, his own pelvis meeting hers with sloppy, lewd sounds. He moved his hands to the small of her back and began thrusting harder inside her, the squelches of their mating filling the air. Looking around, he noticed each and every one of the jinkos around them had their paws on their nethers and were rubbing their clits so hard they'd fall off. Or at least get grazed with the force they were using.

The lead jinko kept riding him for several minutes. Her pussy was tight and relentless, her thrusts timed and perfect. Akira could feel his release rising to the surface, and he could hardly wait to have a large, sticky explosion deep inside her womb while he was buried deep inside this powerful woman. He moved his head back, forgetting he was on the ground and meeting the resistance of the bare earth. Scrunching up his face and sinking his head into the soft earth, he moaned as he fucked her harder, his pelvis rising higher and higher to meet hers since she seemed reluctant to bring her pussy down completely on his throbbing meat. Noticing his discomfort, she raised her hips and slammed them down on his own, the lewd sounds giving them a fresh burst of energy. She balanced herself with her arms on his shoulders and started riding him like a true cowgirl, lifting her butt to right angles with the ground and ramming it down on his dick.