Harems can be a Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akira gasped and grunted, his hips rising and falling along with hers, his release imminent. He was ready to blow inside her, but wanted to feel her release on him as well. She looked down at his face and saw that he seemed to be holding back from her, judging by the veins standing out in his neck. He was also

'It's okay, new husband,' she said, her walls squeezing him as she sank down on his length. 'I can't wait for you to release your warm seed inside me, I feel a need to orgasm too. Let's cum together. Hurry, I'm close too.'

'Unnnhhh,' groaned Akira, his foggy brain trying to keep up with her words.

'Cum in me, husband. Cum now,' said the lead jinko, her relentless, powerful thrusts pushing him over the edge.

Akira 'MMMMMMPPHH!'ed as the jinko leaned forward and met his lips in a fierce kiss, true to her warrior reputation. The kiss was hot, passionate, and yet soothing. He moved faster, his cock begging for release. The jinko didn't let up, her slick yet powerful walls squeezing him in rhythm over every inch of his shaft. She squeezed him relentlessly from the base to tip, using different parts of her pussy to stimulate him and drive him crazy. He hilted himself deep inside her cunt, letting out a sharp gasp and the loudest moan yet, feeling his eruption nearing its zenith.

Release hit Akira with a yell of pleasure as his cock exploded hot gobs of semen inside the jinko. Her eyes widened in surprise at the feeling of hot semen in her depths, a purr of pleasure escaping her own mouth. She felt him fill her up completely, his thrusting cock pouring its warm seed in her intimate spots and giving her sensations she had never felt before. She pushed his shaft inside her to the hilt, feeling it throb and fire another spurt into her, and her own orgasm hit her like a truck. She cried out as she felt her own warm, clear fluids spurting out freely over Akira, gushing down his stomach and covering his pelvis and upper thighs. Her ass hit his thighs repeatedly and her pussy gushed over him.

As the last few shots of ejaculate covered the jinko's insides, she collapsed on top of him, her paws hugging him close to her neck, kissing his ears and licking the insides. It had felt so good, no words would describe it.

She wanted this to continue, forever. And she couldn't ever let him go. She felt her heart fold up again as she looked into his adorable face. The face she wanted with her forever.

'Did that feel good, husband?' she asked, caressing his cheek with a paw.

Drained and exhausted from the intense lovemaking, Akira looked at her bleary-eyed. He couldn't deny it had been an intense experience. A slight smile spreading across his face, he nodded and reached out to her. She fell forward into his embrace, kissing him softly on the mouth. There was no lust there, only a tender expression of a connection which only comes with knowing a person intimately after getting naked.

'Good,' she said, abruptly getting off him. 'Then I think you'll enjoy round two.'

Akira blinked and looked around. He noticed the other jinkos had lustful, greedy expressions on their faces. 'Round two ...?'

'Remember what you promised to do a while ago, dear husband?' she said, leaning down to rub his cheek with her paw. He grabbed it with both hands and nuzzled into it, craving her touch and intimacy, but she slowly withdrew it from his grasp.

'P-please,' pleaded Akira. 'Don't just go like this ... I want you to stay and cuddle with me ...'

'I know, dear husband,' she said, looking down at him. He saw a slight wetness in the corner of her eyes. She blinked furiously and wiped it away. 'I feel it too, I want you to know me in other ways, but the rest of the tribe awaits.' She stepped aside and indicated the masturbating jinkos with her paw, sweeping it through the air. 'They need your energy.'

'But ...' Akira's feeble remonstrances faded into nothingness as the lead jinko dropped his hand and turned around. She started walking away, giving the other jinkos a nod.

'He's all yours, sisters.'

Akira looked pleadingly at the lead jinko's back as she walked away, but she didn't turn around. The other jinkos converged on him, holding different parts of his body down to ensure he didn't get away. One of them moved to straddle his crotch, her wet pussy pouring hot juices all over his already sticky crotch.

'Dear husband, prepare to feel ecstasy you've never felt before from our energy,' she said, sliding her pussy across his slowly hardening member. He was stunned, surely it wasn't possible for a normal person to recover so quickly from one round of sex. 'Our energy will keep you hard and ready for our needy flowers until all of us are satisfied. Our leader sister would've had several rounds with you before us, but all of us need male energy now.'

The last view Akira had of the jinko who had taken his virginity was her turning around briefly, giving him a sad, feeling smile, and then walking away as the jinko on top of him slammed her pussy down on his length and rode him hard, clearly more interested in having an orgasm than anything else.

********************

'Husband!'

There was no response.

'HUSBAND!!'

'What?!!'

'We need you to come in here for your daily massage and worship!'

Grumbling, Akira tossed down his towel, revealing his naked body, and walked into the steamed-up living room, where all twelve jinkos lay in various states of undress.

The steam was coming out of five pans of water laid out in the room to make it a sauna. The jinkos had all moved from the forest into Akira's house, despite his protests that it would be too small and he didn't have any other beds. They reassured him that they could sleep anywhere, and they did. They didn't need bedding or pillows at all, they just curled up on the floor and napped. Most even invited them to use their breasts as pillows, which he generally turned down much to their pouting disappointment. Some would grab him and make him lie with them, cooing and cuddling him close. He both liked and disliked it because of all the rough groping he was subjected to.

Akira walked over to the lead jinko, who was standing completely naked in front of him, arms akimbo. Her muscular body glistened with sweat from the steam in the area, and she was revelling in it.

The jinko stood up and raised her arms, showing the bulges and peaks in them. He couldn't help but stare, as he had so often, at her body. Her abs moved in and out slightly as she breathed, but stayed perfectly flat. No human could ever have a body like that no matter how much they trained or starved. She lifted her arms at the elbows, flexing her huge biceps and watching his mesmerised eyes devouring their sight.

'Like them, husband?' she said, turning her lower arms downwards like dangling pendulums and bringing them slowly across her bare breasts, showing him every vein and hillock they had. They were so perfectly formed, not even Michaelangelo could've sculpted a better body for David. Put a male face on this powerhouse, and she'd be a better David than the real one.

'Y-yes!' he gasped, his eyes roving over her. He swallowed hard, realising his mouth was dry with excitement. Recalling the depraved things they'd done with his body for the last two weeks or so left him with a semi hardon and a feeling of partial disgust at being their toy.

'Well, then, wouldn't it be nice to show you how much you like it, dear?' asked the lead jinko, flexing her arms again and holding them out.

Akira walked closer, knowing he was in for an hour or two of wet, sweaty muscle worship. He stood in front of the jinko, his eyes fixated on her chiseled bod. She raised her arm, gripped his neck between her elbow put and pulled him closer to her bulging bicep, which was standing up a little bit like his boner was.

'Lick', she instructed. 'Show me how much you love it.'

Akira stuck out his tongue and traced a line from her shoulder to her fingertip, leaving a thin line of saliva on her arm. He stuck his nose into her armpit and sniffed deeply, enjoying the musky smell under her shoulder. He gave it a few quick laps and then started licking her bicep once more, moaning as his hard cock brushed against her abs. He moved on to her lower arm, licking the arm joint and then tracing along the veins of her lower arm. She turned her arm to show him the outer surface, and he dutifully kissed and licked along it as well.

Akira's lips were nibbling and sucking on her broad shoulder as she finally pulled his head away and placed it on her other bicep.

'Mmmmm, that feels good, husband,' sighed the jinko as he was kissing her upper arm. 'I wish you were an incubus so you could do this all day and night without falling asleep. Your human weaknesses are something I can hardly wait to remove. Maybe another two weeks should do it. The whole tribe will mate with you once again. See? We're absolutely dying to have your hot seed inside us.

Akira turned around, using his hands to massage and rub the jinko's biceps. He saw the rest of the trible lying on their sides and backs, masturbating a little too hard to the sight of him naked in front of a bodybuilder jinko worshipping her powerful muscles.

'You know, respected leader,' spoke up one of the jinkos. 'You should have him massage your glutes too. It's supposed to feel good when you sleep and will improve blood circulation.'

'Mmmmmmm,' purred the 'respected leader', her throaty moan filling the room. 'I think I'll have him do that before he massages the rest of you, then. Lick my abs, dear husband. You know what to do.'

Akira took a cushion from one of the nearby couches and placed it on the floor. He sank to his knees, his nose in his waifu's abs, giving it a few dry kisses since his mouth was once again devoid of moisture on seeing the sculpted bodies in front of him.

'That's it', moaned the jinko, her hands holding him around the neck and pressing his face into those rocklike bricks on her stomach. 'Lick away like a good husband, lick, lick lick! You know how much we all love feeling your wet tongue against these sweaty bodies of ours.'

Akira watched a bead of sweat rolling down the jinko's cleavage, running into the space between two of her abs and slowing down in its descent. He closed his eyes, stuck out his tongue, and stuck his tongue into the crevice where the sweat went. He licked it up, closed his mouth, and swallowed. It tasted a little salty, but there was nothing unpleasant or repulsive about the taste. He moaned quietly and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer and sticking his nose into every crack and furrow in her abs. He searched for every last drop of sweat and water flowing down her body, licking it up from under her breasts, her abs, and slurping it up from her biceps. He even turned her around and begged her to hold up her arms in the bodybuilder's position while he leaned down and licked the moisture off her lower back and spine, his tongue extending over her shoulder blades and cleaning them thoroughly. His hard cock butted into her ass, pushing between her cheeks. The sensitive tip rubbed into her buttocks, making him hornier than ever as he wondered what it would be like to have this goddess push him down, her back towards him while she brought that glorious ass down on his cock and rubbed it between those huge cheeks until he was whimpering and dribbling precum all over himself. She might then take mercy on him and separate her furrow to reveal that tight little pink asshole, the muscles tensing and relaxing alternately as she started to push his dick inside her ass. Bit by bit, his cock would go in being squeezed like a vice with that pucker, her backdoor pressing down all around his hardness and making him struggle not to cum instantly. She would lower herself, allowing him to go fully inside her and start to ride him in reverse cowgirl.

Akira was so turned on at the thought of assfucking the lovely tigress in front of him he didn't realise he was licking sweat and dew off her beautiful ass cheeks. He came to and realised what he was doing, much to his embarrassment. The other jinkos were staring at him openmouthed, their tongues running across their lips and the rest gasping under their breath that he should lick harder, perhaps even between her cheeks, for her pleasure and their own. Their paws were working on their streaming snatches so hard he thought they might accidentally tear something with their claws. It didn't happen, of course, the jinkos were careful. He shook his head and ran his tongue up her left butt cheek, allowing a drop of sweat flowing down it to be absorbed by his tongue. The jinko was moaning and gasping at his tongue assault on her perfect ass, and his member was about to explode in a fountain of white. He was too horny to ignore the ever-growing excitement in his groin. He needed release and he wanted these goddesses to give it to him.

'That's a good boy,' groaned the jinko, pushing his face back into her ass and tapping a spot on her lower back. A little drop of water was flowing down, about to disappear into her smooth ass crack. 'Lick that off before it disappears in my crack, dear, and now shove your face and tongue between my ass cheeks so I can cum. Stick your fingers in my pussy and watch how hard I can cum for you!'

Akira grunted and ran his tongue right from her taint up her furrow, his tongue brushing against the wrinkles of her asshole and reaching the top of her cleft. He licked the droplet off, savouring the taste of her skin and wetness as he gulped it down. He pushed his nose and tongue deep into her cleft, moaning when his hard dick was rubbing against the fur on her calves. His tongue explored every inch of her crack, cleaning up the sweat and dampness in her ass crack as well as what was flowing from her wet pussy. He reached forward, groping for her slit, and on finding it, slipped two fingers into her hole. Her response was a cry of pleasure and her walls squeezing down so hard on his finger he thought it might snap. She moved her hips up and down, allowing her big ass to rub against his face. He gasped as his cock once again brushed against her fur, and redoubled his efforts to eat out her wet ass. His tongue ran up and down her slick ass cheeks, leaving them wet with saliva instead of steamy condensation. However, the heat and humidity filling the room made more dewdrops appear on her back and ass cheeks. Akira kept licking those off every square inch of her body. His hands occasionally withdrew from her cunt, leaving some of her honey on her own abs and wiping sweat off them. He brought it to his fingers and licked it off, enjoying the saltiness. He stood up, slapping her ass so she squeaked in surprise and half-turned to him. Her question turned into a moan of pleasure when he began rubbing his hands in circles along her breasts and under them, licking off the moisture with his tongue later.

'Ahhh, aaaaahhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, husband does such a good job worshipping us,' moaned the lead jinko as Akira sucked droplets of water from her ass crack near her asshole, his fingers stuffed knuckle deep in her cunt. 'He's the best, isn't he? Even though he keeps protesting and grumbling so much.' She patted his head.

The other jinkos gave a perfectly apt nonverbal answer by rubbing their muffs harder, their eyes never leaving Akira's passionate worship of their leader's muscular behind. Intent on showing of a little, the lead jinko started flexing and contracting her ass cheeks, making them bounce up and down as Akira struggled to grab them in his hands to lick them better. He even left a few love bites on them, sucking on them with his teeth and marking her. They dotted her ass cheeks here and there at random, leaving more permanent marks than a burst of jizz. The jinko gasped and bent over a little when Akira's nose started hitting her cleft as he began sniffing her ass, loving how her musk was. It was just as sexy as the first time she facesat him. He could not resist. He needed her musky scent to cum, and he needed it now.

'That's it, dear husband,' gasped the lead jinko. 'Rub yourself, masturbate for my muscular ass. Cum all over the floor for this powerful ass which could crack coconuts and bones! I want to see a big load which this fucking big ass made you produce! Hurry and cover this floor with spooge an akaname would be happy to lick up and beg for more!'

Akira placed his hand on his cock and stroked it up and down, gasping as he felt it become a steel bar while his nose probed her ass crack and sniffed out more of her scent. He licked off another few droplets of moisture flowing down her furrow, the action making him hornier than an incubus who had developed blue balls from going for an hour without a blowjob. He moaned so loudly all the jinkos gasped and moved towards him to check if he was okay. Even the lead jinko almost stood up, thinking her ass was crushing his face or something else was wrong, but when she felt him give a grunt of protest and push her waist forwards so her huge ass was in his face again, she giggled and laughed merrily. His nose and tongue never left that sacred spot between her buns and kept taking in the strong musk of her pucker, and his hand was a blur on his cock as he reached the point of no return.

'Don't stop, husband, don't ever stop!' gasped the jinko. 'It makes me so fucking wet and dripping when you nose my ass crack like that! Lick it, suck it, make out with my hole like it is your date and you want to French kiss it all the way up to your bedroom! Use your fingers if you want, but make me cum so hard I pass out!'

Her dirty talk and desperation to cum drove Akira to the edge of insanity. He moaned and gasped, trying to control his ejaculation, but the feeling of his fingers stuck in her cunt, her ass cheeks with their contrasting hard muscle and soft buns rubbing against her face, and the fragrant odour between her buttocks which he could sniff forever was making his swollen, strawberry-sized balls swell up with cum begging to be released. He let out a grunt and a cry of ecstasy as his release reached the point of no return, and his cock exploded a hot torrent of white seed over the floor which a centaur would be proud of. He pumped his hips back and forth as if fucking his fist, another white strand blowing out across the floor and reaching almost to the end of the wall. He cried out as he licked and kissed around the jinko's wrinkly pucker, the taste of that pungent odour giving him the stamina to keep jerking off. His cock blew out three more powerful strands of superheated spunk all over the place, extending from the jinkos footpaws to the end of his cabin, and creating a big pool of warm semen sloshing across the floorboards. A few seconds later, his fingers buried into the jinko's pussy did the trick, and she screamed as she squirted all over the place as well. Her shower was like a broken fountain, spurting her warm female ejaculate with enough force to spatter part of the walls and make the semen on the floor quite runny. The other jinkos soon felt the mixture of male and female juices under their naked or nearly naked bodies, since it was flowing all across the place.

The lead jinko sighed heavily and dropped to her knees, crawling away and lying down right in the pool of femcum and spunk. She rubbed her face with her paws in an adorable gesture which made Akira want to pull her cat/tiger ears, and then smiled at him with lidded eyes.

'That was wonderful, husband,' she sighed. Her paws rested in the pool of cum, and when it was soaked through, she raised her hand to her face and sniffed it, clearly loving its scent the way Akira had fallen in love with the pungent smell of her ass. 'You did an amazing job on me, and I hope you can satisfy the others too this way. You passed out on the fifth member of our tribe yesterday, now make sure you can do all of us! You know we'll love you no matter what. Start with the member nearest to you.'