Harems can be a Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid all the way down to the ground with her rear resting on it, and then slumped over, unconscious. It would take a while before she woke up.

Akira looked at the other jinkos with tears of gratitude flowing down his face. They were, however, staring at him with their arms folded, clearly unhappy at his little escapade. He would have to apologise and make it up to them. He prayed they weren't too mad at him.

'I -' The words stuck in his throat. He swallowed hard and opened his mouth again. 'I'm sorry for trying to run away like that, I really am. I thought I was a goner until you showed up to rescue me from that succubus, I didn't mean to leave. I've realised that the more time I spend with you, the more I love you and everything we do together. I just thought that I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life doing nothing but sex, but I've been recalling every moment we spent in sexual activities even when I was leaving. Please forgive me, I promise it won't happen again.'

The lead jinko stepped forward and reached Akira. She raised a paw towards him. He flinched, but she merely placed it around his waist and pulled him close into a warm hug. The other jinkos surrounded them and wrapped their paws and claws around him too, making a huge hugball around them which barely fit in the tiny alley.

'Do you really mean that, husband?' asked the lead jinko. He noticed tears in the corners of her eyes too, and proceeded to wipe them away with his own hands, smiling at her. She looked down at his face, her eyes shining with love and desire. Her paws reached up to his head and stroked his hair the way she did each night to get him to sleep.

'Yes,' he said, wiping his own eyes. 'I didn't realise how much you had meant to me until I'd gone. Now that I have, I know I don't want to entertain the thought of leaving you. I'm not going no matter what. Even if I have to endure you sitting on my faces each and every morning.'

'We just might take you up on that, dear husband,' said the lead jinko, to much laughter from the others. She held him closer to her in a soft, tender embrace as her claws scratched his scalp. 'And if you want us to forgive you now, there's one thing you must do.'

Akira wiped his eyes and kissed her on the nose, taking out his handkerchief to wipe his nose clean. 'Anything, my love.'

The jinko jerked her body back, placing her paw on her chest in a dramatic gesture. 'Oh, dear husband, do you really love us that much now?'

Smiling through his tears, Akira nodded. There was very little he wouldn't do for them now that he knew how much they had changed his life. And improved it beyond recognition.

'You have to worship and lick our bodies the way you did at home in this alley, husband,' said the lead jinko with a lewd grin on her face. 'And this time, you'll have to go through all twelve of us without stopping. You passed out on the ninth jinko last time, let's see if you've improved.'

Akira made a strange sound between a snort of laughter and a groan of disappointment. The jinkos all stood in a line in the alley with the leader next to him, flexing their naked bodies and showing their muscles.'

'Start the forgiveness ceremony, dear husband,' said the jinko, giving him a wink and pat on the bum as the rest laughed and complimented how well his tongue had pleased them when they were back home.

Akira smiled, kneeled in front of the lead jinko and gave her pussy a long, lingering kiss, then started moving up to her belly button and abs. He flicked his tongue in and out of the little hole, tasting every part of it and wishing it was a little sweaty like in their version of a sauna, and then moved his tongue up her abs towards her breasts, pausing to savour any saltiness he found.

This was how he was destined to live ever since he had met them. And now that Akira knew his place, he wouldn't have it any other way. The submissive part of his brain knew he would be wanting to do what they told him forever, he had just been denying and suppressing it for all this while. It was time to unleash the beast he had within.

The beast of a hardworking tongue and hands.

The End