Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 02B

Story Info
Even Jeanie has steamy secrets with her twin Nathan!
11k words
4.72
15.9k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * *

M y _ M e s s a g e

* * * * * * *

Hello again, everyone! I'm so thankful for all your awesome responses! All your Five-Star ratings, Follows and Favorites have not fallen on deaf ears!

Finally! I have finished both parts of Act II! You can skip this freely if you want and go straight to the story!

And my 'Author's Notes: Harems of Elites' is also up! Check it for In-Universe World Info, AND I've added the Backstory and Main Character Descriptions! There's also how I'd Fan-Cast my characters with celebrities and their famous TV characters so you can imagine what they look like easier!

Just to self-correct here, I forgot to put in the last act that it was 9,500+ words. This part will have it's approximate word count back on which counts just the main story text.

Also, just to nitpick my own work, the last scene with Nathan feeling 'a soft piece of paper' was supposed to be a 'a soft film-like card.' My apologies.

Also, Jenny's a cross between a C and D Cup.

Thank you all for reading! After this, I'll be taking two week's break, then I'm coming right back on with the next episode acts! Cross my heart and live forever!

So...What else are ya waiting for?

Let's just jump right into it!

* * * * * * *

9,100+ words

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

The Third Part:

Rumors (cont'd)

* * * * * * *

Nathan quickly summarized that night with Jenny. Leaving out all specific details, like the fact that she did contact Nathan, but only through text. All she could say was she's still busy. She never got the chance to call. They were even exchanging sporadic texts one week ago, with Nathan asking when they can go on a date.

She *said* she'd call, but he figured her saying she was busy all the time was her slowly 'fading off' from him - one of those new slang words of their current teenage generation.

He even took the spa on his own behalf with Jeanie that New Year's first week as to not let it go to waste. He never knew though that Jenny truly was busy, because she and Francis were already getting ready for his intricate plan.

Nathan just explained to his father that he and Jenny have slept together. But he wasn't done confessing yet.

"But.. I.. did something worse. It's not just that."

"What else is there? Did you kill someone or steal from someone?"

"No! But.. it's still awful." He had to pry his own confession out of himself. "I... slept.. with Jeanie too."

Francis was stunned with his confession. He let out a chuckle, "Really?"

"Yes, Dad. Really! I'm serious!"

"Well... when did this happen?"

"Five years ago. It was for a medical thing, I swear! She was having pain in her pelvic region. She was screaming in pain! When we had her checked up, the doctor said... she needed someone to have sex with to help ease the pain. I know it was weird! But-"

"Okay...okay... I understand, Nathan. Really. It's okay. Jeanie's alright now though, right?"

"Yes. It worked."

"Then that means you did what you had to do... That *was* the only time, right?"

"Yes! God, yes. The ONLY time!"

* * * * * * *

Lana made sure Wesley was still watching the screen, flashing another title card in stylized ribbon banners:

'The Polygamy and Intermarriage Bill'

A female narrator's voice was speaking.

'...passed July 2106. Also one of the bill's inclusions is that it legalizes anyone having more than one spouse and allows one to also be part of multiple group marriages.

Whatever gender, orientation, race or background, everyone is permitted to marry multiple people or be married to multiple people, as long as all prior spouses are informed and are open to polygamy.'

Despite the sourest frown he could form, Wesley kept his mouth shut. Lana was satisfied by his silence.

* * * * * * *

With her eyes closed, bowed and covered by her hand, Jeanie still tried to take her spilt words back. "Don't.. Nevermind what I just.. said. I was just.. tired and.. drunk... and a bit high.." Still trying to do damage control.

"Look, Jeanie. It's okay. I get it." Jenny assured her sister. "I have a sixth-sense with these things when people try to hide a secret. I understand... I can see you're protective of your brother. And I know he's also protective of you.

I don't know what happened, but you can be honest with me. I already told you my secret.

Here... I'll share more of mine so you'll have to share yours...

When I'm not busy, which gets rare, I have a secret list of these delicious, high-class men I get to sleep around with when I'm available. I wanna make Nathan my fifth. That's it. Simple, but juicy.

Can you share with me what happened between you two now?"

Jeanie looked up with an incredulous frown, "WHY? Why are you telling me this? Why do you want to know? Are you one of those incest fetishists?"

She smirked, "Wow... You two *are* twins. I remember him saying just that when we met."

Jeanie's face fell back on her hands.

Jenny still spoke, "Look, I wanna learn more about you. Your bests and your worsts. We're sisters. We need to get along. We both slept with our brother, big whoop! No one has to find out. Besides, the incest bill is already in full effect. No one can bat an eye if they find out."

Jeanie spoke, face still hidden, "Then, what now?"

"Let's just talk," Jenny leaned on her recliner, "I've always wanted a sister when I was a kid, you know? The family I was adopted in were full of guys. I got along with them, sure, but I still wanted a female sibling. I've never had many friends, let alone been friends with other girls. They tend to be annoyed and intimidated by me even growing up.

You know... when you complimented me on my dress... that was the first time anyone said that to me. People tend to be so intimidated by me.

Completely forgetting that I *have* to be intimidating for my job. But I'm still a person. And you treated me as one."

Jeanie finally chose to open her eyes and face her new sister.

Jenny was still speaking, "And when you were excited to know I was also your sister.. and how you've treated me so far...

I felt.. appreciated... by someone without having to earn it. Thank you for that." She gave Jeanie an honest smile.

"Ohh... okay..." Jeanie said with a wistful sigh. She was ready to share. "Do you really want to know, Jenny?"

"Of course, sis." Jenny listened intently.

Her new sister finally opened up, "Ughhh... It.. happened just one time, okay? It was *purely* for a medical reason, though. I can't stress that enough. I'm still asexual and I'm NOT in love with him or whatever."

"Medical? How? Okay, tell me more."

"So.."

"Wait!"

"What?"

Jenny asked, "Did you enjoy it though?"

"Shut UP! Do you want to hear what happened or NOT?!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Yeah, I wanna hear..."

"Just don't interrupt me."

"Yes. I swear." She held her palm up.

Jenny laughed and noticed her wide hands just as big as her own.

* * * * * * *

Interlude Two:

Ohhh, Sisterrr...

* * * * * * *

It was windy that night outside of Nathan and Jeanie's apartment. October 2102. A Saturday.

There was this awful thing that happened to the twins the previous weeks. A memory they'd rather not revisit.

They were kidnapped and brought to some warehouse, but thankfully the cops were able to find them and they survived without major injuries.

But that day gave them both anxiety.

One of those kidnappers was a woman and she hit Jeanie on the stomach with some kind of weird gadget.

They got themselves checked-up. None of the toxicology reports said that they were in danger, but all the tests really took out so much from their budget. Jeanie got birth control and blood pills from her female doctor to stall her mild bleeding.

Her other treatment though... was to get an orgasm.

Now at home and on a needed injury leave, this week was her first time to ever see hardcore pornography and her first time to ever masturbate.

Jeanie was asexual since birth. They found that out at her age of puberty. Her brain scans showing she was just foreign to feelings related to sex. She was still able to feel romance and love. She's had crushes. But she never really knew what it felt like to be aroused.

She could get a little wet now, but it was difficult for her to even try to check how wet she can get.

Jeanie was on their couch, lights off and only her handheld tablet playing romantic porn to keep her company. Until Nathan got home.

He walked from the far end of the entrance to his sister, busy playing with herself. Their medicinal pot sticks in his bag at hand after receiving it from their therapist.

He saw just her loose chest length blonde hair turned back on the couch, but he already knew what was happening. They already talked about it. Her head was looking down, slightly shaking. He said nothing, about to head straight to their bedroom, only pausing to put his bag down on the nearby kitchen counter.

She heard his distinct footsteps. She turned her head and asked Nathan, "Can I borrow your long sleeve? I feel cold." Not even shy towards her twin knowing what she was doing and hearing all the loud grunts and moans from her tablet.

"Uhh.. You mean this?" he pinched his long sleeve's collar and shook his thin jacket.

"Yeah."

"While you're-?"

"Yes. While I'm mast-"

"Okay! I get it!"

He took it off and quickly wrapped the red-black checkered long sleeve he just wore behind her shoulders. All the while, he looked the other way, not peeking at wherever her fingers were at. The twins didn't have a heater. Just an aircon in their bedrooms for the summer.

"If that's all, I'm gonna hit the hay now. Goodnight, Jeanie."

"Thanks, Nathan. Goodnight."

* * * * * * *

Nathan slept with just his jogging pants on. Nothing else underneath.

In a panic, Jeanie opened their bedroom door. She was screaming in pain. The unexplainable aches from within her groin came back worse.

He awoke to the door slamming, then his half-asleep state fully woke when he heard her cries as she approached him in their queen sized bed.

"Nathaaaaannn! Oh, goooodd! Help meee!!" She cried in agony, crawling to her brother's feet.

He leaned forward and rubbed her back. She cried profusely into his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's not working! I even tried the big toy, but it just hurt. And the small egg thing just took so long! "

"What do you need?"

"Nathaaaannn, please have sex with meeee.." she groaned out, crying through the knots and needles she was feeling.

He knew she didn't say it wrong or that he heard it wrong. It was the last resort. Her doctors even told her so.

The reasoning her doctors gave was that she could have 'Late Bloomer Syndrome.' She just hasn't felt that psychological and physiological spark from direct sexual contact. They figured if she can have sex with a guy, her motors and hormones would start running and she'd know what it would feel like to be turned on.

It seemed too ridiculous to be true to the twins, until the doctor gave dozens of video testimonies of guys and girls who've experienced 'Late Bloomer Syndrome' but were cured after a day of lovemaking.

It was the likeliest reason, no matter how UNlikely it was. So her OB-GNY doctor recommended that she find a partner or at least buy sex toys and try to achieve an orgasm. Having an actual person as a sexual partner was the best option, her doctor explained. She said it would also release oxytocin - the love hormones - if it was with someone she really likes and that it helps with the pain, along with the endorphins. It would also solve her dryness problems when trying to get aroused.

During that time, she brushed that suggestion off. Now, it was her only hope.

"I know this is a weird alternative too, but what if I just go down on you?" Nathan offered, a bit reluctant. "I know what to do. Promise."

"No. It needs to be from inside. You heard the doctor! I have to feel it inside from my cervix or my G-spot. If you can, an orgasm would help!"

"Uhhh.." It was a bizarre situation. Jeanie begging Nathan to have sex with her for a medical reason. *AND* he has to make her cum!

"Please, Nathan!" she sobbed uncontrollably, "It hurts so MUCH!!"

"You sure about this?"

"Yes! Owww! PLEASE!" She pleaded, writhing in agony.

He had to let her do it, no matter how unusual it was. "Okay, okay! Top or bottom?" he asked as he laid down

"Top! Laying down hurts! Thank you, Nathan.." she cried in relief, crawling towards his body.

She added quick, "Just know... I don't shave down there. I use my electric, but I let it grow."

"It's fine. I'll just keep my eyes closed."

Nathan did just that. His heart rate began to rise silently.

She took off her skirt completely. Still not wearing any of her boxer shorts.

"I need to take off all of my clothes. My bra and top will make this harder. Is it okay, Nathan?"

"Yeah, sure."

She took off his long sleeve, then her cardigan, blouse and her bra.

The sounds of her undressing only made his automatic erection throb worse.

The breeze from outside didn't let up, causing the aircon to stay cold.

Now topless, she felt even colder.

"Ughh... It's still freezing. I'll just wear your long sleeves. At least they're loose."

"Sure. Let's just do this." He said, eyes still closed.

She put on back his long sleeve, but she kept all the pieces unbuttoned.

"Can you get turned on? Just pretend I'm someone else if you want. I'm sorry this is weird, Nathan."

"Yeah, okay." He silently jerked his groin through his pants, despite already being at full length.

"I'll take charge, don't worry. Just move your hips up when I come down."

She slid his black jogging pants down, surprising Nathan, but with him not saying a word.

As she brought it to his knees, she was briefly tranced by her twin's erection. Popping out like a catapult. Seven and a half inches long. Thick, swollen and hot. Circumsized. Clean, but unshaved all around. It was almost as thick as two of her fingers, her hands also as big as her twin's.

Jeanie knew her twin was *that* *big*, but she'd only ever felt it through his pants from the times they've made out just to let off some steam.

Jeanie wanted to experience what a kiss was from a guy, so she got hers from Nathan. Both their first kisses and make-out sessions at age 14. Also another dramatic time in their lives. It never really felt like a sexual thing for her. Just something she wanted to do with Nathan as an extension of their intimacy, and it made her feel good and was a fun thing to do, especially when she's never had a boyfriend.

Nathan was fine letting her make out with him, still doing it with her occasionally even as grown adults. It helped him too because he felt frustrated sometimes, being unable to stick around in a long-term relationship. He *managed* to make it not a sexual thing when they lock lips, but only barely and because of an agreement after their tongue wrestling. Nathan can jack off after they're done.

Even in the times they've decided that Nathan can masturbate behind her in their bed after an intense make-out session, they agreed not to peek or touch each other. Just let Nathan moan and grunt while he did himself. Jeanie just listening curiously, already satisfied just from their kissing.

Back in reality, Nathan wondered about the pause, "Uhh.. Are you-?"

She turned her head back to his face, "Yeah, sorry," then she got his pants off through his feet. She was getting nervous about how he was going to fit in her.

"Do you mind if I put some lube on your-"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure."

She took the squeeze bottle she brought and poured the lube on his thick, long member. She cautiously rubbed him down to spread it through his whole cock.

Some exhaled breaths escaped Nathan's mouth. He was not gonna stop to check if he felt good or felt weird about this. Or worse, both.

Nathan remembered to ask, "Uhh.. You took your birth control pill today, right?"

"Yes. I don't want any chance of getting pregnant from this, no matter how small."

"Don't joke like that."

"Please, just help me?"

She removed the small wireless egg vibrator from the entrance of her clit. Using the same hand she rubbed her brother with, she massaged some of the lube inside of her entrance walls, already shining with some of her fluid since her introduction to toys and jelly. Pouring some more of the lube with the other hand and giving last rubs, she was now ready.

It was time.

"You've done this before, right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Uhh... What about you, Jeanie?"

She didn't reply as she leaned on top of him, hands and legs on all fours, leaning down her groin to his.

She once wondered out loud what it would feel like to actually have sex at their age of 25. She told him she was going to experiment with a handsome friend of hers, but he didn't know if it was just one of her jokes just to wind him up or if it was serious.

The topic of sex itself wasn't brought up much between the twins, most especially their romance and sex lives or lack thereof. Even in their kissing times.

"Jeanie?" He asked again, still no reply.

She lowered her wet, sopping hole as she directed his erection with her hand.

"Jeanie??"

Slowly, she opened up.

She squealed, "Aahh!"

His eyes opened both in shock and abhorrent pleasure.

"Ahh! JEANIEEE!" He was now impaling his sister.

"Uh! Ahhhaaahh!!"

Something broke from within her.

She quickly drew out and collapsed on top of him. Her head on his left shoulder.

"Jeanie..? Wha- You.. Are you...?"

He looked down and saw blood. It was from her hymen.

"Uhhh.. You- You were!"

"Don't say it!! Yes, I *was*, okay?!" She cried out, eyes closed. She slumped herself on top of him.

He panted and exhaled, "Uhh... Ahhh... Oh, fuuuccckkk... Why didn't you tell meee?!"

"'Cause I know you'd say 'No'!"

"You should have told me anyway! And you're not supposed to just jam it in! This isn't porn! It's inch by inch!"

"I wanted to get this over with! I'm sorry, okay? Just help me!"

Their night just got weirder than they ever thought. Both of them were shocked to know that her hymen would be still intact even after all those years of her active lifestyle.

He panted, "Uhh.. Okay... Fuck.. Are you okay?"

She sat herself up, "It's... I'm fine, I'm fine. Let's keep going. Ughh.. Huhhh..." She calmed down and grunted, this time in surprised relief.

"Huhhh...?" Her womb quickly started to feel wet and comfortable. The pain inside her walls were gone.

"It doesn't hurt too much now. I guess it kinda worked."

"Then let's just keep going."

"Right. Uhmm.. Tell me what to do."

"First, use more lube."

She obeyed and put more lube inside of herself. Jeanie was really surprised by how much of the pain was gone.

"At least it doesn't hurt as much."

But she still felt some cramping, "Ahh! Can't lift up my legs anymore. My waist feels cramped too."

"No problem." He lifted her prone body on top of him upwards by her waist.

She asked, "Do you need to see our.. things? You can lift me sideways."

"No, it's fine. I'll... Just tell me if I'm near your.. thing. Lean closer to me."

She obeyed him and leaned her face to his, laying down on top of him.

"Uhmm.. You don't have to be this close." His mouth gulped as he stared at her deep blue eyes. Their faces just one lean forward away from touching. "You can lay your head on my shoulder," he suggested to her, not just for practicality, but also to avoid having eye contact.

"Okay..." She rested her head as he said.

He held one hand to her back, covered by his long sleeve.

He aimed and quickly found her opening. Her thick pussy lips lined up with his thick penis. His head leaned on her cunt. She shuddered.