Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This it, right?"

"Mmhh... Yeah.." Her voice verging on a moan.

"I'm gonna put it in slowly, okay? *Very* slowly.. Say 'stop' if it hurts too much."

"Yeah. Nathan?"

"What?"

She asked, also avoiding his gaze, "If either of us makes some weird noises, or says some weird stuff, let's not point it out or react to it, okay?"

"Alright... Jeanie?"

"Yeah?"

"You trust me, right?"

She faced him, still on his chest, and whispered, "I do."

They hugged tight.

"Okay, let's do this."

He kept his left arm around her waist.

Her brother slowly slid in. His warm tip stirring something inside her.

"Ahh! Ahaaaa.."

"You-?"

"I'm.. fine. Keep.. going." She took in frequent shallow breaths.

As he slid himself inch-by-inch, her walls got wetter and wetter, almost feeling like she was peeing herself. It felt good to her, but she was scared of drying up and feeling uncomfortable.

"Nathan?"

"Yeah?" He said, eyes shut.

"What if you kiss me? Like a real, deep kiss? Let's make it like one of *those* times again. I need to be more turned on for me to get wetter. It's gonna be a bit rough otherwise."

"Sure. Okay..."

She leaned down and met his lips. Nathan knew what she liked. They had a nice, long smooch to begin.

The twins began kissing, fully comfortable and welcome to one another's lips and tongues. Nathan rubbed at her back, while Jeanie fixed and twirled his hair. He was halfway inside his twin, inching closer and closer to her womb's entrance. Jeanie was moaning and squeaking in his mouth, taking mid-kiss breaths as they both built up more heat and started to sweat.

Now ending his long crawl up, Nathan was about to reach her end and Jeanie felt the pleasure build on his way there. He reached it! Jeanie broke her kiss and moaned, "Aaaaahhhh! Yesss.."

Nathan was worried, "You alright?"

"Yeah.. I'm great. Give me a minute... We can start moving right after. You can.. use both your hands on my waist, Nathan. On my skin. It helps us.. both keep balance."

As he put his hands by her waist, she noticed it's temperature, "Auhhaah.. Your hands are cold. Rub them on my waist up and down. Anywhere, really. Your hands rub me good."

"Okay, okay."

Nathan rubbed his hands on her incredible figure. If this was her first time doing this then he must still be the only person in the world able to hold her body like this. He started moving. Slow and gentle.

Even that speed jolted Jeanie like lightning, "Ahhaah.. Yeahhh.. It's working. Oh my goood.."

The pure sensuality of their connection amplifying all their nerves and senses. Each subtle grind of their loins rubbing together smoothly. Each breath from their bodies. Nathan and Jeanie felt it all.

She was ready for them to speed up. She nodded, "Keep going. If we pause, don't start and stop, just slow down."

His eyes closed, he mentioned, "By the way, we should use both a safeword or stop gesture if you can't speak or move. 'Staircase' is my go to. That way I know when to stop completely. "

Jeanie held her tongue from teasing him about where - or from who - he got that from.

She offered, "I'll just tap out on the bed."

"Sure. Leave everything to me. I'll make sure you finish before me." He opened his eyes and quickly saw her blue gaze staring. He quickly moved his focus. He began speeding up.

"Ah! AHHHH!" She yelped, eyes closed, feeling the electricity in her charging up and flowing. Her blonde hair wild and free, resting on her chest. Some strands trailing beautifully onto her soft, perky light-brown pinkish nipples, shining with her sweat.

Her well-endowed breasts bounced gracefully over his chest in their lovemaking, unwillingly turning Nathan on even more.

"Waiiit.." she tapped on his chest, "Mind if I get up a bit? My legs feel less cramped now." He nodded to her request.

She knelt her upper body up and carried herself on his shoulders. They didn't stop moving.

"Mhaahaaah! Ahh!" Her long, blonde hair swayed wildly. His long sleeves really suited her majestic form. Her big breasts danced in front of his face, hypnotizing him by their size and their smoothness as they bounced firmly.

He knew she was a 30 Double-G-Cup because he often joins her bra shopping. Before, he thought she was only a Double-D-Cup, with a chest size just right for her body type, making her chest not unnecessarily big and easy to hide from leering guys. He found out her true size because she's been making him join her in the changing room since they were 18, much to the giggles of the store clerks who were laughing at the 'cute couple.' Of which he couldn't correct.

What would he say? 'Actually, we're twins?' Their giggles would turn into howls chasing them off the store.

When he's inside with her, she even modeled her bras for him up close. Her strong, bare arms, taut stomach and pronounced chest exposed for him. Typically, he'd be non-reactive to her shows. Physically knowing she was a beautiful girl with an unbelievable body, but mentally still grounded on the fact she was his same-womb sibling.

But now, he was seeing her in an even newer, more intense light. By instinct, Nathan slid one of his hands to her chest, completely mesmerized.

She moaned, "Uhh! Nathan!"

Suddenly he was aware, "Oh god, I'm sorry." He just slowed down his rhythm again.

"It's okay. Keep doing that. It helps me get wetter. Just don't grab too hard. Massage it."

"Sure?"

"Yes. Please?"

They way she said 'please' made his cock pump more blood and oxygen through his veins.

They continued to pump and feel each other in the most intimate way yet, Nathan speeding up. "Ahhh.. Yeahhhh.. Uhh.. Oh fuccckkk..."

"You.. feel.. good, right? Ahh!" She whispered.

"Yesss..."

"Gooodddd...! Mhhhh.. Think of it.. as your reward! You.. feel amazing.. too, Nathan!"

"I don't think.. you should talk like that.. I might not lasttt.."

She hissed and trembled, "Oh, my god...! This.. is awesome...!" She purred out unashamed. Mouth open in a smile.

Nathan bit his lips from responding. He can't admit it, but his body agrees sooo badly with her words.

He was ashamed to admit it. Even his eyes tried to hide his desires, looking at his left out through the curtained window. Out of all his sexual partners, his own blood sister's virgin pussy was the best he had ever felt!

Better than Grace. Better that Rachel. Better than Annika. Better than that girl in Japan. Better than even Danni!

And for his endurance's sake, it might even be *too* good! He was about to feel even better.

She copied one of the tricks she learned from the videos she watched. She grinded their groins together, right at their pubic bones. She swayed and circled her hips, driving Nathan's libido wild.

He pumped her faster. "AH! NATHAN!"

His eyes began to close, "Jeanie... Ahh... Jeanie.. JEANIEEE!" Out of his control, he ejaculated inside his sister, surprising them both.

She shuddered, eyes on his, shocked and blinking she felt his warm semen enter her body and head straight to her cervix.

His eyes shot open once more. His body jerked and squirmed. White hot liquids of his own shot up like a speeding cork from a tight champagne. Unable to believe how fast he came.

She reacted, "Uhh.. Ah... Huhh.. What..? What was *THAT*?!"

He hid his face with his hands out of embarrassment, "Uh.. I don't know!"

"I thought you were gonna... finish last?"

"I.. I don't know! This never happened before!"

"Are you sure *you've* done this before?"

He took his hands off, "YES! I've had ACTUAL sex with ACTUAL women!" They argued, Jeanie still on top of him.

He wanted to continue, "Y-just.. Uhh.. Keep going."

"Are you sure? Your dick might be sensitive."

"It's... It's fine. Wait, I think you should.. let it.. drip out." He barely finished the thought.

"What?"

"My.. stuff is still inside you. You should let it drip out." Nathan felt more awkward having to clarify his words.

"Oh... Give me a sec. At least my waist isn't sore now." Jeanie lifted herself and his semen poured out from her pussy lips and smacked on his stomach.

That made him pop his eyes out when he felt his own fluid plopped on him. "Wha- You didn't need to do it ON me! Get a TISSUE!"

"Your fault, your punishment." She leaned over to the nightstand and took the roll, putting some tissues on his stomach.

"*You* wipe." She commanded

"Tss.. Whatever."

With only a hint of disgust, she remarked, "Yeesssh, did you secretly wish for this?"

"Hey! *You* asked for help."

"If you had a crush on me, you should have just said so!" she said, then she laughed at her own joke.

He shook his head. "Look sis, you're hot.. But you're not- Nevermind."

"What? What'cha gonna say?"

"No. Nevermind."

"Uh, whatever." She spun three layers on her hand to wipe herself. Then, she scooped a stray glob from her labia. "What does this thing taste like, anyway?"

Nathan barely had time to react, "What? NO!"

It didn't stop her from putting his semen in her tongue, licking it and tasting the flavor. She winced.

His eyes and mouth went wide, "Why the fuck did you do that?"

"Ehhck.. It's like weird gel with some bitter bleach.. and a bit of.. sugar?"

"Don't DESCRIBE it!"

She giggled at how plussed he was. Then, she spotted his organ.

"SEE! You're still hard and twitching! You DID wish for this! Hah!"

He looked his erection, just as stiff as she said.

"Uh! Stop it!" He took some tissues and wiped at his member. Frustrated, he got up and sat at the edge of the bed, about to stand and leave.

"Hey, we're not done!"

"You're just making fun of me!"

She grabbed him in a bearhug, standing on her knees in the bed with his back to her chest, "No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, okay?"

He responded, "You know... we just committed actual, literal incest, okay? It's already weird as it is. Please don't make this weirder."

She rested her head on his shoulder, "Okay, I'll shut my mouth. Don't worry. This really helped, you know? My pelvis feels so much better. I think it'll be better if I do achieve an orgasm."

"Ughhh... Fine." He turned his head to her, "You're gonna have to buy me dinner though." He immediately regretted his choice of words, "Wait, that came out wrong."

Jeanie spat a loud laugh, "Hahaha! Slow down, bro! We're not in that kind of serious relationship."

"I thought you said no jokes!"

"Sorry... That's the last one, I swear! You walked in on that so easily."

He sighed, "Okay, then. I know a.. position.. that will help you.. finish faster." He patted at the center of the bed, "Lay down here on your stomach."

"Okay..." She bit her tongue from adding the word 'bro.'

"I'm set. What's next?" She asked, comfortable in her spot.

He moved behind her and took a small pillow near her head. "Put this below you." He squeezed the pillow between her waist and the bed. She adjusted herself to fit it.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." She gave a thumbs up.

"I'm gonna have to touch your back, your thighs... and your butt. But gently! No jokes!"

"Lips sealed."

He made his way behind her. He then clarified, "When you orgasm we're done, right? If somehow I cum again, I'll use a tissue and continue 'til you get yours."

She asked him, not turning, "What if I.. cum.. but *you* haven't.. cummed again? Won't that hurt?"

"It's fine."

"You know.. You can just go 'til you can cum again."

"What?"

"I'm serious. I can use as much stimulation anyway. You can.. cum again inside," she sheepishly allowed.

He argued with her again, "This is getting weirdER now!"

She insisted, turning her head slightly, "We've already gone this far! How weirdER can this get? I don't want you to 'blue ball' yourself!"

Nathan explained that term to her when she asked why he was going to his room to jack off during one of their make-out days in their 20s. When she asked why won't he do it next to her so they can sleep together, that's where they had the agreement about no peeking.

That didn't stop Jeanie from listening curiously and giggling secretly - and sometimes not so secretly - as he pleasured himself. Afterwards, he would clean up and then cuddle each other to sleep.

Her twin can't help but feel like that was the slippery slope that led them to tonight.

"I am *not* cumming in my twin sister *twice*!" He protested.

"Then.. just cum on my back!"

"NO!"

"...Fine. Whatever."

Nathan guided his cock to the outside of her pink walls. "We're starting again."

Her twin penetrated her, Jeanie began sucking on air through her mouth. "Uhh! Ahhhh..." Her groans of pain and pleasure were like honey to Nathan's ears.

They kept the same subtle, quick pace. Jeanie felt just as good as before. Nathan had to ask her for feedback.

"Does that feel better?" He slowed down.

She answered, "...Well, I mean it still felt great, but I felt no difference."

"Huh.. What if I just moved this here." He pulled the pillow down to her thighs, arching her back down and her butt angling up.

"Let's try this."

"OkaAAAAYYYY!!!" She moaned loud as he entered her. He stopped, still inside her.

"Shit, sorry. Are you okay, ba- sis?" He stopped himself from calling her 'babe.' What was wrong with him today?

"Yeah. I'm... That was better."

"You like this better from here?" He pressed on her butt as he asked.

"Yeah."

"That means I got-"

"My G spot?"

"Uh... Yeah."

Their shared bodies were heating up.

Still connected, Jeanie took off her brother's long sleeves and exposed her flawless toned back. Nathan can't help but admire it.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

He entered again. My goooodddd! Jeanie didn't think she would feel even better than she already felt! He was pressing down on the small of her back, thrusting deep into her, drawing back then plunging again, hitting her G-spot and kissing her womb every time with precision.

In heat, his hands move on their own, groping and rubbing his former-virgin sister's ass.

He was horrified by his own subconscious. Quickly, he moved his hand off her, hoping she won't react.

He steadied his arms on the bed, getting a better angle.

"Oh, fuck! Nathan, don't stop, pleeeeasseee..."

"I'm.. not.."

As he fucked her from behind, her right hand searched for his. Not knowing what she'd do, he was cautious. Once she found his hand, she led it slowly to her breast, making her brother cup it.

"Ohh.. goooooddd..." Nathan started to feel it again. This felt like both the best and worst feeling in the world. Pleasure and guilt occupied his mind as he continued.

"Ahh! Aaahaaahh!" Her stifled moans failed to be silenced completely. She gave up holding back.

"Oh, fuck! Nathan..! You feel.. so good!"

He slowed down a bit, worried about her, "Uh.. Jeanie?"

"No reacting!" She reminded him of what they agreed on earlier.

"Ookay.." He sped up again.

She kept his hand on her breast, not making him let go. "Aghh.. Mmmhh.." He felt his sister even deeper. He started to worry if he might not last again.

"Wha-? Awww.." She was a bit disappointed when Nathan slowed down, but soon he made up for it by quickly moving his hand below her, right at her clit.

"Uhh! Oh god! That's so much better that my hand!"

He rubbed circles on her dot, slowly unsheathing himself and plunging back deep nice and slow, Jeanie feeling his entire length and the skills of his hands.

"Ahh.. Ihhh.. Staircase," she then said the safeword and tapped out her hands to their large mattress.

She knelt her knees, back still facing Nathan.

"You okay?"

She answered, trying to catch up her breath, "Let's change positions. My back and knees are cramping."

"Okay... babe." His mouth silently slipped the 'babe' part. His face froze up, but he kept moving without a word. Gladly, she doesn't seem to notice or care.

His twin requested, "Can I just lay down?"

"Yeah, sure." He removed the pillow below her.

She laid face down on the bed with her whole sweaty body flat.

"Ready?"

"Yeah. Please... do it hard."

"I will." He whispered to her ear and kissed her neck, giving her more sparks through her spine.

He entered her, returning to the same tempo, build and energy. They fucked right back where they left off, starting off steady, then speeding up, Jeanie lying prone on the bed, getting boned deep from behind by her five-minute younger brother.

He was hitting her G-spot again.

"Oh, FUCK! Yessss... Moooore! Keep thrustiiiiing!" She moaned her command.

He asked, breathing deep, "Faster.. or.. harder...?"

"Mhhh.. Booootthhh, ahhhhh!!"

"You asked for it!"

"AHHHHH!"

They built up their routine, edging Jeanie closer and closer. Nathan was in tune with Jeanie's body and soul. Knowing when she's getting near and keeping her plateau rising. In between, they slowed down again.

Nathan moved his hips in circles as he thrusted, giving them both immense gratification.

"Uhh! AAHHHH!! OH FUCCKK!"

Jeanie was crying and sweating, overwhelmed by the electric light she was feeling.

"Oh my goooddd, Nathaaaannnn! They were right! You're an awesome fucker! Uhhhhh!!!"

Nathan was unable to ask her what she meant by that. His body was too focused on how good this forbidden union felt.

She focused on him, moaning on top of her.

He met her gaze, facing her below.

"Your face is fucking hot right now.." She groaned at him with gritted teeth, feeling him violate her slow and intensely.

Her dangerous, Amazonic look was tempting his loins to explode before the finish line.

He shook his head and pushed her face down.

"No. Don't look at me! That's an order."

Her twin pushed her left temple down, making her gasp, just their shadows bouncing on the bed in her view.

She was taken aback by his show of dominance. It felt more like she was under his control. Like he was forcing her. Like he was *using* her. These impure thoughts gave her a wicked thrill in her spine and made her hole wetter.

If Nathan ever knew what was inside her head right now, she feared he would stay far away from her.

But right now, it doesn't matter. HE was drilling her pussy like there's no tomorrow.

Jeanie rubbed her clit furiously, panting continuously as her twin fucked her again and again, now going faster than before.

They've been going at it for who knows how long? Nathan adjusted his arms and legs over Jeanie and penetrated her in a furious, angry speed, "Ugh.. Just.. cum.. already.. Jeanieeee!"

"AH! AAAAAAAH!!"

Jeanie was so close! Despite how hard it felt to get there, like a boulder slowly being pulled uphill by a greater force, she knew she was close!

And the journey there was way more pleasurable and didn't even take effort from her. She just had to endure. And this was the best endurance training of her life!

"Ohhhh! Keep goinggg! Yeeeeeess!!" She moaned in a high pitched squeak, her body shaking.

"Aghhhh... Fuckk iiitt!"

Nathan succumbed to his fleshly desires. He put his whole left forearm under her breasts and grabbed her tight, like he'll never ever let her go.

"AHHH!!!"

Her insides were going crazy, gasping and yelling out of breath screams.

"AHaaa!! Nathaaaannn! UuuuhhHaaAAA...!! I'm almost... there! You're making.. your older sister.. cuuummm! ...You're the best brother ..in the worldd!"

"Just.. cum.. alreadyyy!" He slammed deeper in his sister's womb, slapping his groin to her hole making obscene sounds louder than the videos she's seen.

"I'm.. almost.. there!" Her squeaks were getting faint, holding on for dear ecstasy.

"That's.. it..! I'll finish you off.. once.. and for all!" He groaned to her ear.

He brought himself up and put his whole weight down on his dick in a planking position, thrusting with impact and precision. He towered over her on his extended arms and legs. Like a piledriver, drilling balls-deep each time into her hot, pink hole.