Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! Thank you so much! See you here later, Ms. Brie!"

"See you, Ms. Challenger!"

The call ended. She mentally crossed off her name in the list...

Sammie-Lynn Nicole Reed

Yelena Khollashev

Chelsey Brie

Those three have now answered the invitation and will be flown in via supersonic flight courtesy of Armondale Circle.

The other names left were...

Kaira Hoshikawa

Bianca Frances Margarida

and... Mona...

She was unsure just how those six half-sisters of hers are going to respond to her father's project.

* * * * * * *

Back in the glass box room, their father Francis was building up to his assignment for his two children.

"My small request is that both of you take my last name Armondale."

"Sure!" The twins both said eagerly.

"Now, to the pressing issue... I need both your help in an important matter."

"Sure.. What is it Dad?" Jeanie asked.

"I briefly mentioned this to Nathan yesterday as well. You're familiar with the news too, right? About the fertility rates and mortality rates since World War Three?"

"Yes, I watch the news Dad!" Jeanie quipped.

"Well... I have the solution: The Human Genome Rebuild Project.

It will help restore the genetic strength of the human species to before the war even started!

People can feel more safe and secure of their body's resistance. Diseases don't have to be passed on to every generation. No one has to suddenly die after 50 just because of a sudden illness killing them from out of nowhere. This will restore the genetic health of humankind and make it stronger!"

Nathan just let Jeanie listen, already hearing his similar spiel yesterday.

She said, "That's great! So, what do we do?"

"I know this will be difficult for you both, but you are important in this project. This is what you both need to do."

The twins listened.

"I... need you both...

to reproduce and have a child..."

...The air went still for a full minute.

...Both twins' mouths fell down in dismay, unable to believe what they've just heard.

"...What?!"

* * * * * * *

Episode 1:

E _ N _ D

T o _ b e _ c o n t i n u e d . . .

* * * * * * *

C r e d i t s :

Created, Written and Edited by:

M r. _ L i g h t n i n g _ S t a r

This story is a work of fiction.

Any names, characters, brands, places, sciences, technologies and events are either of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Any resemblance to actual events, locales and brands, past or present, and to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The story quotes lyrics from the song 'Don't Stop' written by Christine McVie, produced by Fleetwood Mac, Richard Dashut, Ken Caillat and owned by their respective estates.

Again, for more world info about my story, more character backstory, fan-cast ideas and character descriptions, check my 'Author's Notes: Harems of Elites.'

Do not put on the dryer or freezer. Do not eat. Do not swallow. Do not eat the meme famous tape. Do not try anywhere. Do not try to clone. Do not put on a vat of nuclear waste. Do not pass GO. Do not collect 200.

Do see us all again! Ta-Ta for now!

And thank you so much for Being.. the.. Elite!

The.. Elite.. The.. The.. Elite!

* * * * * * *

Dedicated to my favorite creators...

This work is dedicated to JammyJimmy, "Durandall" Brian Randall, Hideaki Anno and Hideo Kojima.

You da real MVPs.