Harems of Elites Ep. 01 Act 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOODDD!!! YESSS!!

THAT'S!!! IIIIITTTT!!! UHHHH!!! YESS!! AHHHHHHH!!!!"

She screamed wildly, hands moving like a blur on her swelling clit. Her sick, twisted pleasure making her scream to the whole building how good she was being destroyed.

"I'm CLOOOSEEE!!! Uhhhhhh...I LOVE you, Nathaannn!!!"

Despite her watery eyes and dried mouth, after thirty-two minutes of their raw, taboo fucking, her great goal of cumming is firmly within reach.

Nathan pumped his twin non-stop like a well-built machine, biting his lips together, barely hanging on.

"Mmhhhh... MMHHHHHH..."

"Oh my gooodd...! Oh my GOOODDDD!!! Nathaaannn..! NaaathAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Like lightning through her body, she finally had her long-awaited orgasm... THREE of them! It shook her to her core. Her G-spot, cervix and clit simultaneously exploded!

She felt like she was almost gonna pass out to the white sparks of light in her closed eyes. Every part of her body on fire.

Not only that, but to her added shock, she felt herself squirting. Her pussy stained the sheets with her pee and fluids.

She cried with perverted joy. Her tears proof of her incestuous lust.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Nathan kept going, also close to finish. Until..

"UHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He followed her with his own second orgasm. He had no time to change direction. Swiftly, he pulled out and he came on his sister's smooth back, going against his own words.

Both shame and pleasure, lust and regret exhaled from his breaths as he spurted his seed on her glistening back and her full round ass. Some even staining her hair.

Her back was filled by Nathan's semen, his thick penis spurting big globs and white lines, painting her skin and covering every part of her luscious back and ass.

He fell beside her, both panting like they finished an intense marathon.

She continued to purr and laugh in delight of her afterglow.

"You came.. on my back.. after all... Hahh.."

They rested for five minutes. Dazed and swimming in the joy of their heat. Their eternal connection now deepening and brighter. He looked at her back, stained by him.

"I'll... just wipe it off," He offered, exhaling.

"Yes.. Use.. the sheets.. We're cleaning.. the whole bed.. anyway.."

Nathan mustered up his remaining strength to get up and take the strewn around sheets fallen from the bed, wiping at her back and her seed-stained hair strands.

"Fuck, did you just squirt, sis?"

"Mmhmm. *You* did that." She flashed him a spicy smile. Nathan returned her grin with his own, feeling a bit of pride. His record of making all his sexual partners squirt at least once still intact.

He then wiped at the wet spots below her quim, then wiped his own semi-erect member, feeling the juices of his twin. He padded the sheets on the wet spots and kept it there, going back to Jeanie's bedside.

More minutes passed as they caught up their breaths. Their spent, sweaty bodies panting on their

"I think we ruined the bed," she joked.

"I think I ruined your back."

"I think you ruined my hole forever." Her flirtiness slipped back on.

He laughed, "What?"

She then became acutely aware of her words, as if the spell she was on was broken, "Uhh.. Nevermind.."

She turned to the ceiling, suddenly ashamed, "Forget I said anything tonight. I... had to get into it like that.. so I can get off."

Nathan didn't mean to make her self-conscious, "...Yeah. Okay. Don't worry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. Just... Don't make fun of me about this, okay? Ever."

He came closer and her face, "Of course.. I won't."

She met his eyes, "You swear?"

"Of course, Jeanie. What about you? *You* better not make fun of me either."

"Of course! ...I promise."

"...Good."

They snuggled up to each other just like any other night.

"Do you still want to wear clothes?" He asked Jeanie, resting on his shoulder.

"Why? I'm fine with this, just for tonight. The wind outside feels like it's gone."

"Okay. Good. I'm fine with this too."

She pecked him, "Thank you, Nathan. I really do love you. But as my younger twin brother." Jeanie laughed lightly, then kissed him, this time on the cheek.

He went along with her sincere joke, "I love you too, Jeanie. As my favorite five minute older twin sister."

"Really, Nathan.. Thank you so much... I feel *so* much better now. But seriously... let's never speak of this again.. To each other.. Or *anyone*."

"...I ...agree." He said.

Then she pondered, "...Well ...Unless we get tons of money for it.. With no danger.. or consequence or something.."

"Goodnight, Jeanie.." He ended their conversation.

His twin snorted, "Whatever.. Good night, *big* brother..."

He chuckled, "Funny."

"I know, right...?" She quipped just before they both fell into deep, comfortable sleep. In each other's arms.

* * * * * * *

END of Interlude

* * * * * * *

Jeanie told her new sister and impromptu confidant Jenny the abridged version of that night's events. Not including backstory of the times she and Nathan already fooled around. And the fact that they were each other's first kisses and first make-out partners. Aaand the fact they were *still* making out occasionally. AND in her case, Nathan's still her *only* kissing partner. Ever.

Of that unmentionable night, she ESPECIALLY omitted the parts about her enjoying their act so much that she was screaming like a nymphomaniac to her own brother.

She MOST ESPECIALLY omitted the fact that it was her first time. Essentially, her own fraternal twin brother took her virginity at the age of 28. There was NO WAY in hell she was going to reveal that to her nosy new sister.

"See? That wasn't so bad."

"It's still bad." Jeanie said. "It's sooo bad." She hid her face in her hands.

"It wasn't as awful as I'd imagined it. I'd say it went pretty well since you *came*."

"Can we move to a different topic?"

Jenny obliged, "Yeah, sure." She knew there was more to the story than her sister let on. She was going to find out more.

"Oh, remind me to give you my tailor's details."

Jeanie said, "Yeah, sure," before leaning back on the recliner to rest.

"Hey," Jenny pointed out, "Did you notice how our hands kinda look the same?"

"Wha.. Really?" Jeanie brought the back of her right hand towards her. Jenny then met her with her back turned left hand. Their knuckles touched and mirrored each other's positions.

"Wow.. Practically the same hands," Jeanie said.

"Told you!" Jeeny laughed. Despite their slightly different skin tone, Jeanie being fairer in complexion while Jenny was a very light shade of bronze, they had exactly similar finger lengths and widths above average for women their size. Even their nail polish shade was the same - Strawberry Red!

"Whoa.. That's fuckin' creepy! Hahaah!"

* * * * * * *

"It's gonna be fine, Nathan." Francis assured him.

"I'm sure Jenny and the PR staff can do something about it."

"Now, I'm scared that I might have slept with one of my possible half-sisters."

"It's okay, Nathan. Trust me. Even if that happened, we can find a way. But Nathan, listen to me now."

His father switched gears, "I have a condition for you before you get complete ownership of your share. I need your help in this. All of you. Including Jeanie and your sisters."

"What is it?"

"It's related to the genome crisis we currently have. You're familiar with the news, right? Fertility rates are still down and mortality rates are up ever since World War Three happened.

It's now rare for someone to live beyond 60. And it's rare for families to even have children more than two now. But there's good news... I have the solution: The Human Genome Rebuild Project.

People can finally feel more safe and secure of their own body's resistance. Diseases don't have to be passed on to every generation. No one has to be worried anymore about dying after 50 just because of a sudden illness killing them from out of nowhere. This will restore the genetic health of humankind and make it stronger!"

Nathan took a step back, amazed by his father's genius, "Great! That's fantastic news! Wait... Is that... why you were being targeted?"

"Yes! You're as perceptive as I've ever hoped. That is why everyone needed to know I was dead. So that I can present my work quietly and have no one in any more danger.

I made those awful people believe they've killed me and destroyed my work when they took the phone I had with me. I made a full showing that all my work on genetics was recorded only between my brain and my phone.

When they took it, they probably think they have the genome plans. But everything in there was fake. Even if they could understand any of it, which I doubt, all they're getting is the digital equivalent of fool's gold.

This brings me to here Nathan... I can't tell you right now what it is, but you-"

Nathan's phone rang, playing Fleetwood Mac...

'Don't stop thinking about tomorrow

Don't stop, it'll soon be here...'

"Sorry, this'll be quick. It's Jeanie." Nathan showed his ringing phone.

'It'll be... better than before

Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone...'

"Hmm..." Francis grunted, already familiar with the song. "I have their whole 'Rumors' album on vinyl in the Tower, Nathan."

"What!? You have vinyls?! Wait, sorry... Hello, Jeanie? What's up?"

Jenny answered Nathan on his sister's phone.

"Hello, Mr. Scott." She spoke beside Jeanie who was still leaning back and napping on her recliner.

Nathan knew who the voice belonged to. "Oh, hello, Ms. Challenger."

With a hushed tone, she said, "I told you I'd call someday." She laughed at their in-joke. Nathan got it, but didn't say a word.

She said wistfully, "It's just a shame things happened this way."

"I'd say.. Is Jeanie still there?"

"Yep. I'm here," Nathan heard her voice.

"Where you at, Jeanie?"

"The balcony floor pool. The sunset here is awesome!"

"Good to hear. Do you have something to tell me, Jenny?"

"I just wanted to ask if you're still currently in the monorail loop?"

"Yes."

"Is Mr. DeMont there?"

"He was, but he stepped out for a while."

"Are you alone there?"

He looked at his birth father and contemplated on what to say.

He blocked his phone's receiver and told him, "She's asking if I'm alone."

Francis shook his head and mouthed, 'Say 'No.''

He took his hand off and answered just that, "No."

Jenny understood, "Good. Will you be finished soon?"

He asked again to Francis, "Will we be done here?"

He nodded.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well I was hoping we could come back here and discuss more of the responsibilities. If it's also not a problem with you and Jeanie, you can both stay here at the tower for the night. Makes it easier if you feel you've had enough time and info to feel confident about signing the dotted line.

We can prepare you both dinner and two suites for the night. Jeanie's here with me and she already said 'Yes,' but she also wants you both in just one suite."

"Uhmm, I'd be okay with that. We live and sleep together anyway, but we don't have any extra clothes on us."

Jenny bit her lip from laughing when he said 'sleep together,' but continued, "We have that covered. After all, you're our guests. We can help you buy clothes for the evening and for tomorrow. All on us."

"Well... Okay."

"Great. Come back at the Globe Center stop. An SUV will be waiting."

"Okay, thanks." The call ended.

"Now where was I," Francis went back to his plea to his son, "Right, Nathan... I can't tell you yet what you need to do. But just know that this is going to be something hard. It's not going to put you in any danger, don't worry.

But this is an unconventional request and I will need your full cooperation. This will save mankind and bring us the lifespan and *quality* of life all humans deserve. Will you help me in this, Nathan?"

"O-okay. If this is important, I can help in the way I can."

"I'm glad to hear that. Thank you, son."

Nathan had to ask him, "Dad...? Do you have plans to tell Jeanie all of this?"

Francis answered him upfront, "Yes. I will. Tomorrow, in fact. Jenny will call you tomorrow in the early morning, perhaps 5 AM."

"Okay, Dad."

"About your roles, by the way..."

"Uhmmm, Dad.. I'm not sure if I can take them."

Francis smiled, "It's okay, son. There will be jobs you'd have to fill if you can handle these responsibilities, but only if you can. If you want, you can just take the Board of Directors role. You really don't have to do much. Just turn down any stupid decisions you see. I know you have the intelligence to distinguish which is which."

* * * * * * *

They gave an SUV ride to Jeanie so she can fetch her twin at the Globe Center. On the way, she looked at the window blankly, agents still around her. She was amused by how frank and weird Jenny was, probably matching her own weirdness.

She was, however, worried about Nathan finding out that Jenny knows their secret now. And she was even more worried about Jenny actually succeeding on staking her claim on her twin.

* * * * * * *

Nathan gave one last hug to his father before he left. One last pat on his son's back and then they were now separated again.

Gabriel walked with him through the long hallways, to the open exit doors of the monorail carriage.

Jeanie was waiting for him with another crew of guards.

Nathan gave her a quick hug and asked, "So, what happened with your bonding time with Jenny?"

"Nothing much. She's cool. You?"

"Not much either."

They all walked to the elevator, the purple night sky approaching. Both twins hiding a secret.

* * * * * * *

Even in Armondale City, the seasonal rains reached them. Just as forecasted, the night sky fogged up in light drizzle.

Jeanie and Nathan were getting ready to sleep.

They've chosen silk pajamas for their nightwear which they're currently wearing.

They've already had dinner. Hand-made Italian pizza and fettuccine with actual Italian ingredients and made by an Italian veteran chef. Nothing else came close to that kind of authentic Roma taste unless they ate beside the Colosseum itself.

But now, they were about to go to bed.

She unfurled her braided hair, looking at the droplets running down the window above their Olympic King-sized bed.

Dark purple clouds and faint light-blue streetlights colored the cityscape.

"Hey, Nathan. Got a sec?"

Her twin stepped out of their wide bathroom. "What is it, Jeanie?"

"Do you think letting my hair down all the time suits me?"

"Yeah, if you cut it up to your chest. Otherwise, it might be too long."

"Okay, but what if I dyed my hair to full black?"

"Why? Your hair is already great as a natural blonde." Nathan sat on the bedside next to her. "Are you trying to copy Jenny's style?"

She faced his jab, "Excuse me? No! Her style's great, but I just wanted to change up my look. Its been on my mind for a while now."

"Okay, okay.." he held his hands up in surrender.

"Speaking of Jenny, I heard about you two from her."

"Umm... WHAT?"

She sat beside him. "That friend you said you met... That was Jenny on our business trip in December, right?"

"Wait, what?"

"Look, you don't have to lie. Did you sleep with her? "

"What's she telling you? You're being buddies now, huh?"

"Maybe, but you haven't answered my question."

"Ghhh.." He groaned and put his head down on his face. "First off, yes, I did sleep with her. Just that night, okay? And second, she's not the friend I was talking about."

"Oh, so there's a different girl you wanna bang?"

"Where is this coming from?" he laughed, a bit uneasy, "The friend I was talking about really is just a friend, okay? I *was* planning to date her, but she doesn't seem interested. That's all there is!" He honestly said.

"With Jenny, since I know she's our sister now, nothing funny is about to happen. That's all she said? And how much did she say?"

Jeanie felt a bit of guilt about saying some of what felt was in confidence between her and Jenny, so she only added, "Nothing else. Just that it was very weird she turned out to be our sister. She's cool. She just wanted to be upfront with me. But please Nathan, make sure you don't flirt with her, okay?"

"What are you talking about? I just said we found out she's our sister. That's not happening anytime soon."

"Okay... I mean... I just wanted to make sure. It's not like you still find her attractive, right?"

His face turned a subtle shade of red. Something most people wouldn't observe. Except for Jeanie.

"*Right*? *Nathan*?"

"Wha.. Why are you even asking this? Don't tell me you're getting jealous again!"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"This happens every time I seem interested in someone."

Jeanie almost spat out a laugh, "Believe me, I am SO not jealous of her."

"Mm...Okay."

She doubted him actually meaning that.

"Don't 'Mm...okay' me! Say what you mean."

"Look, whatever happens, I'm not gonna have sex with her, okay? You're still my number one person in the world."

"Awww... You mean that?"

"What do *you* think?" he said with a stoic face and a sarcastic bent, earning a pout from Jeanie, then was serious, "Of course, I mean it Jeanie! No one else will be as important as you."

She paused.. then she said, "Awww.. Gimme a hug!"

He held her tight, embracing deeply, Jeanie even giving him a light smooch.

"Okay, let's go to sleep." She pressed on a button beside their headboard, then the curtains closed automatically behind the bed.

They both crawled to their Norwegian pillows for a great night's sleep to end their long, LONG day.

"Goodnight, Nathan. Love you."

"Goodnight, Jeanie. Love you too."

* * * * * * *

It was now the early morning of the 1st day of March.

They arrived at the hangar near the north of Armondale Circle.

Inside, there were luxury cars parked inside.

Corvettes, Benzes, Bentleys, Porsches and Aston Martins. McLarens, Teslas, BMWs, Koenigseggs, Lamborghinis, Lexuses and Fords. Toyotas, Mazdas, Nissans, Acuras and Subarus. All in just one hangar acting as a luxury lot for these supercars.

"What are the cars for?" Jeanie asked Jenny, escorting them to a quiet room. The three of them seemingly the only people inside the massive hangar. Security encircling outside with snipers on the roof above for good measure.

"Perhaps, they're for some guests later."

Jenny escorted them to metal double doors, which then opened up into an elevator.

"Mr. DeMont will be there waiting at the top. I'll be here making calls."

The twins nodded, then stepped into the elevator, carrying them up to the faintly-lit glass box room at the very top.

When they stepped out and arrived, the room was then illuminated, and a familiar figure with his green jacket turned around and welcomed them.

Jeanie gasped loud.

"Hello, Jeanie. It's me."

Tears formed in her eyes, just like Nathan yesterday, "Mr. Armondale?"

* * * * * * *

Below them, Jenny was still making calls.

In her other ear, she was still listening in on the conversation between her new siblings and her newly revealed father.

Her caller returned, "Ms. Challenger, Yelena says she'll be accepting your invitation.

"Thank you, Mr. Betancourt."

"Oh, please. Just 'Paulito.'"

"Okay, thank you, Paulito."

The call ended. On the twins' line she heard..

"Jenny knows?" Jeanie was asking Francis.

He answered, "She knew my plan all this time."

"Did she know you were her father?"

"No. She only found out the same day you did. I couldn't tell her yet. If-"

Jenny's phone rang. She quickly answered, "Hello, Ms. Brie!"

"Hello, Ms. Challenger! I just got your invitation last night, but I was busy from a shoot. But I will make it there today!"