Harley Quinn and the Rich Stud

Story Info
Harley finds a wealthy young benefactor to play with.
3.2k words
3.71
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laconan
Laconan
5 Followers

Harley tipped the bottom of a bag of Dog Chow and watched as a couple pebbles of food slide into the bowl. Her dog looked up at her with inquisitive, sad eyes but did not budge. Harley crumpled the bag and threw it across the room at the bin. It missed by several feet. She placed her hands on her hips and sighed "Well, Nathan, I'm sorry," she said, "But this is all mommy has for you, right now,"

Nathan whimpered, ate the dog food with two large swallows then gazed up at his owner with drool dripping off his upper lips. Harley gathered up bits and pieces of other food she had in her fridge and gave them to him. She then rummaged through her couch looking for spare change.

Instead, all she found was an old pair of panties that she had forgotten. "Oh look, ain't these the pair I acquired from that boujee store uptown?" she said, before stretching them out, beating the dust entrenched in its fabric, then put them on, "Still fits perfectly. I should really get my clothes dry cleaned, though. Maybe I could get that old Asian lady next door to do it for me..." her voice trailed off into an internal monologue.

She gathered her clothes, all of which had been thrown into a lonely corner, and marched out of her apartment with them hugged to her chest. She goes a few doors down and calls out "Hello, are you in there?"

There was no response so Harley calls out again.

"What you want?" said a voice from beyond the door.

"I was thinking I could get my clothes cleaned here" Harley replied.

"This not dry cleaners, dummy. I live here. And why you smell like ass and spoiled fish?"

"Well you ain't gotta be rude about it," Harley said, walking away. As she carried her clothes down the lobby and onto the street to find the cleaners she was met with lots of awkward, disgusted and sometimes even fascinated looks. She had become accustomed to all sorts of staring and thought nothing of it.

Harley kicked in the door of the first cleaners she could find, plopped her clothes down on the desk of the clerk and said "I need these washed, A.S.A.P., comprende?" She stood behind her mountain of clothes and ranted on unfairly she had been treated by that establishment.

"Wait, is that you, Harley?" the clerk said, looking over the clothes "Have you decided to come with money this time?"

"I mean, how does the ruling class expect the masses to acquire the wealth to wash their own clothes?"

"Harley, it's less than a dollar to just put this in a machin--"

"And how do you suggest I procure this dollar? Hmm?! Betcha didn't think about that?'

"By getting a job?"

"Oh," she replied. "Well I've turned away from a life from crime, and batso would prolly kill me if I ever went back,"

"No Harley, that's not working, that's being a criminal. All I'm saying is you can get a regular job,"

"This sounds like funny business, but okay. I'll look into it,"

"Good. Two things," He said pushing her clothes off the desk and onto the floor "Nice tits. And you're away you're basically naked, right?"

Harley pulls her hand back and smacks the clerk across the face, "How dare you stare at my breasts? Have you no human decency.? Fine, I'm out of here," she said, turned on her heel and left, revealing a big hole in her underwear that shows off her asscrack.

Harley ran home embarrassed, not because she was walking around naked, but because she had been harassed by the store clerk. She knew she needed to find some work, and fast. The wind picked up as she got close to home. The kind of wind that would make a young lady have to hold her skirt down. Bits of debris and trash flew around.

One piece of sheet of newspaper smacked Harley right in the face. She yanked the paper from her face and found herself having a really hard time reading any of the classifieds. "Did I forget how to read er somethin'?" she thought to herself, "Oh whoops, had it upside down... Young millionaire in need of love, affection and other things. Will be greatly rewarded for company... Well, count me in," she said, sprinting up to her apartment and squeezing into the only garment of clothing she had left; a red and black full bodysuit with a hoodie and bunny ears.

It fitted tightly to her body, accentuating the curves and physique that she had. Her breasts stuck out like grapefruits, her ass, the shape of a peach when she bent over. Nathan gave his input with a whimper followed by a bark.

"Momma's gotta go make that cheddar, hun," Harley said, then kissed him on the cheek.

Harley made her way to the residence of the young stud by forcing her way onto a bus, then by threatening to kick a cab driver to a pulp if he failed to comply with her polite request to drive several miles outside her burrow.

She found a large mansion with Greek architecture, almost resembling a courthouse. She dealt with the rowdy dogs at the front with her good ol' Harleen charm. She had them licking her palm and sniffing her butt within seconds. She strolled up to the door, knocked three times vigorously and struck a pose.

Within sixty seconds there was a young man at the door. 6ft 2 inches tall, broad shoulders, rugged and attractive. "Take me now," Harley said, jumping into the young man's arms. He caught her without hesitation and closed the door. The two made out as he carried her to the couch. It was a large semi-circular couch in the middle of a massive living room.

She bent over, put her hands on the back of the couch, spread her legs and arched her back. The young man flew the two little buttons at the back of the costume that prevented the butt flap from opening. It revealed Harley's pale, plump butt and her cute puffy-lipped vagina.

The young man pulled his shorts down, stroked his cock until hard and pushed it inside Harley's pretty pussy. His cock was thicker and longer than Harley had been used to, since her time with Killer Croc. She bit down on her lip, clenched her fists on the couch cushions and waited until her pussy got used to the feeling of being stretched.

She had forgotten how much she missed the feeling. The firm, strong hands of a man gripping her waist. His heavy breathing and grunts. Being pushed and pulled around like a fuckdoll to be used how he wants. She felt the head of his cock jam as far up her pussy as it could go. Her eyes became glazed over and her mouth opened as she was intoxicated from the pounding.

In another couple of minutes, his thrusts became even more violent. He pulled his large cock out of Harley and shot his thick seed all over the back of her outfit.

Harley hopped onto the couch and relaxed. The young man went to his fridge to get himself a drink. He reappeared later with a beer and sat on the far side of the couch. "Damn, you some kind of freak, lady," He said.

"Lady?" Harley said, confused, "You ain't that much younger than me, boyo. And isn't this what you meant in your ad?"

"What ad?" He replied after taking a few large gulps from his drink.

"The ad in the paper," she said. The two stared at each other for a moment. Then Harley burst out in laughter. She clutched her belly and rolled over on the couch, laughing. The young man joined in after a few nervous chuckles. The hysteria became more profound with time until it became tiring and the laughter died down.

"But seriously, when do I get paid?"

Harley found herself on the walkway of the mansion on her ass. The door was slammed shut in her face. She stuck her tongue in the direction of the door and yelled wanting to be paid anyway. She smashed and kicked through the garden and exotic plants on the front lawn until it was all reduced to mulch.

From there she went from door to door, asking about sex or unzipping her suit and showing her tits until she came to a big blue and white mansion. The door was answered by a balding elderly man with a permanent look of condescension. He gave her a once over and asked "How may I help you?"

"I'm lookin' for a pervy young dude," Harley replied. She turned around and began walking away, "And considering you're the same age as my dead granduncle. I'll assume I got the wrong address,"

"Perhaps you're looking for the young master," the old butler replied.

"Young master?" Harley said, turning on her heel. "Did this young master, happ'n to put an ad in the paper about finding someone to bang, screw around with, fuck each other's bra--"

"I believe the term I used was 'Affection'. But yes, you have come to the correct residency. You may come in,"

"Thanks, Alfred," Harley said, skipping into the mansion. The butler turned his nose at the stench coming off of Harley.

"My name is Jeffrey," he replied.

"My bad, that would have been my second choice,"

"I see. As a matter of courtesy, would you mind helping yourself to a bath or shower, or carwash..."

"That will not be necessary, Jeffrey," said a young, feminine voice from the top of the stairs. A young man, most certainly just old enough to sip alcohol, dressed in a dapper white suit made his way down one side of an imperial staircase. The further he came down the stairs, the smaller he became. As he stood next to Harley, he was no taller than her chin but stood erect and proper. He took Harley's hand and kissed it.

"You smell most exquisite," the young master said, "What is your name?"

"Harleen Quinzel, but you can just call me Harley," she replied. She pinched his cheeks jiggled them back and forth, "You are so cute. I could eat you all up. Although I'd need a really big knife. And I'd have to cook you, and my cooking skills aren't the best, and I'm pretty sure cannibalism isn't cool, and--"

"Thank you for the compliment," the young master said, taking Harley's hand off him, "It's a pleasure to meet you Harleen. My name is Victor. I'm so happy you responded to the ad," He began walking around her slowly, ogling her breasts, the shape of her hip and waist and checking out her ass.

"Wait, you sent out that ad? How old are you?"

"I'm almost 21," Victor said.

"Really? But you're so little and cute. And I'm not looking to jerk off some young lad," she replied.

"I just thought we'd get to know each other and you'd do some simple things to get me off,"

"Hmmm, I don't know, little man,"

"I'll pay fifty thousand dollars,"

"..."

"So where do we fuck?"

"Well... I-I umm, was hoping we could get acquainted first," Victor said, taking Harley by the hand and walking her up the stairs, "That will be all, Jeffrey," The butler bowed and dismissed himself, turning on his heel and flicking the tail of his coat. He could not have turned away with more indignation and scorn.

Victor took Harley into his study. It was a large circular room, with bookcases lining the perimeter with books stacked up to the ceiling. The room was filled with warm, low ambient lighting. To one end of the room was a semi-circular couch, right next to the fireplace. "You have quite the scent, Harleen," Victor said.

"Oh yeah," she said, taking a whiff of her armpits, "I was actually hopin' to use ya restroom,"

"Oh no no, that won't be necessary," he led her to the couch and sat next to her. He pulled her legs up on his lap and massaged her feet, "I think I very much like you the way you are, Harleen. Y-you, don't mind, do you?"

"Nah, I mean I sucked a Crocodile's dick before so..."

"You what?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter. All I'm concerned with is that you get what you want, little guy,"

"Oh okay, understood. You don't mind if I keep rubbing your leg, do you?" He asked.

"Nope, not at all. I could really use a massage with all the naked running around I did earlier,"

"You're a strange one, Miss Harleen,"

"I'm strange, huh? Then what's this here?" she asks, reaching over and rubbing his lap. There was a distinct and hard bulge sticking out below his pants, "Houston, seems like we have a problem. Seems like the rocket wants to launch before we started,"

"Don't. Stop," he cried out, pulling back and protecting his crotch with his hands, "That just happens sometimes with young men. I read about it online,"

"No need to be shy, Vic," Harley said, slowly sliding her feet up from his knees and onto his crotch. She felt the tip of his dick and decided to trace the contours of his cock with her toes, "Oh? You're bigger than I thought you'd be. Quite big and strong for ya height, ain'tcha?"

"M-maybe, I eat healthy and exercise,"

"Oh, well no wonders. You got yaself a grown man's trunk there fella," Harley replied, still teasing him with her feet. The sole of her bodysuit was riddled with holes because she had walked all about with no shoes on. So then she was rubbing him with her bare, filthy feet and Victor was enjoying every moment of it.

His mouth would open as if he was about to say something but then shut once more as Harley rubbed him. He would look her in the eye, but when she returned his gaze he would dart his eyes somewhere else. Harley had fun taunting and teasing him but felt he was holding out on her for some reason. "Spit it out, Vicky. I get the feeling you wanna tell me somethin'," she said, taking her feet away and sitting up straight, "Do ya not like my feet anymore? Cause if that's the case, I still want my fifty-kay,"

"No no, it's not that at all," he replied.

"Well, what then?"

"Well..."

"Uhuh?"

The young man swallowed hard then blurted out, "I wanna fuck your feet,"

"Psshhh. That's all?!" Harley said. She lied on her back and stuck her feet out at him. Victor undressed slowly, keeping his eyes on Harley's dirty feet, half-covered in dirt and black soot. He finally whipped his long cock out of his pants. He took hold of her feet, pressed the two soles together but left just enough space for him to push his cock through.

He was so excited, precum immediately started squeezing out of his tip and leaking onto the couch. "Such a naughty boy," Harley said, massaging her tits. She felt herself getting wet just from seeing how turned on her young benefactor was, "You shoulda started playing with my feet as soon as I walked in, hehe,"

"Maybe next time, miss Harleen," he replied. His mouth was gaped open and some saliva had begun leaking from the side of his mouth. He was fucking Harley's feet with vigor and ferocity. His breathing had become staggered and choppy. He was most certainly getting close but wanted to do more.

"Oh, there's gonna be a next time?" Harley asked.

"Of course," Victor said, he pulled her close to him, "I'd be more than willing to continue our arrangement. I'm sure you'll find the compensation quite adequate," He situated himself under Harley. He pushed his cock between her thighs and asked her to grind on him. Harley humped him, jerking off his long cock.

"Wouldn'tcha rather skin to skin though?" she asked.

"Uhh, sure," Victor replied, sounding unsure of himself. He watched as Harley unzipped her suit, her tits popped out first. Then he saw the shape of her abs and waist. She pulled her arms out and turned around. She slowly pushed the suit off her butt and down her thighs, then stepped out of it. He was in love with her beautiful pale skin.

"Phew, I need to throw that thing in the wash," Harley said, "Oh yeah, I'm broke,"

Victor could wait no longer. He stood up and grabbed Harley's waist. He pushed his cock right below her ass cheeks. It rubbed between her thighs but also on her pussy lips. He became much more bold, fucking pounding his crotch into Harley with each thrust. Her butt would jiggle and kick back on him.

He got her to bend over the couch and put her knees up on the seat. He spread her cheeks and put his face in really close. It was clear she forgot to shower for a day or two. The air filled with musky pussy and ass sweat. Victor loved it. He pushed his face in and started licking from the taint into Harley's little asshole.

He stroked his cock and pressed it on her anus. Whenever he would try to push in, his cock would bend somewhat and get softer. "What seems to be the problem back there, Vic?" Harley asked, she had been rubbing her clit to make sure she was hot and horny when he fucked her ass.

"Your ass is very tight, miss Harleen," Victor replied, "Maybe I just need to get it harder,"

"Anyway, I can help?"

"Sure, you can try to get me hard again," he said. Harley had him lay on his back. She got between his legs, massaged his balls and stuffed his cock into her mouth. She sucked him nice and hard. Her eyes would roll into the back of her head as she slurped on him.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" she said, before opening her mouth wide and going all the way down on his dick until it was all down her throat. She came back up and saw he was still semi-hard. She placed a finger on his asshole and saw that his cock jerked. "Oh? You like that eh? How about we play another game,"

She picked up a piece of hard candy from the table. She sucked it then slid it up Victor's ass. Her tongue soon followed, rimming his anus, then pushing in to find the candy. She kept pushing it in and sucking it out over and over. She kept at it until Victor said he was ready to fuck. So she sucked it all the way out and kept it in her mouth.

Victor bent her over once more. His cock was hard, pulsing with blood. He spat on Harley's tiny little hole then shoved it in all at once. She screamed out but rubbed her clit and orgasmed. He did not last long either. His cock was milked by Harley's tight ass. He blew his load deep inside her.

"Wow, you are amazing," Victor said, collapsing into the couch.

"Ain't too bad yourself, champ," Harley replied.

"I have to pee. But I can't be bothered to get up. Jeffre--"

"No need to bother the old man, right now. How about you pee on me,"

"Really?"

"Of course, I could use a shower right about now,"

"Oh okay," Victor stood up; Harley got on her knees; he released himself all over her face and hair.

The End.

Laconan
Laconan
5 Followers