Harley

Story Info
An encounter between two strangers turns steamy.
3.7k words
4.78
15k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley

Her hair was blond and cut short in a pixie cut with dark roots. Her eyes were done up with dark makeup giving her a smoky look. I couldn't take my eyes off her from where I was sitting at the bar. She was sitting with two other people, a man, and a woman. She looked bored while the two chattered on. Her fingers tapped on the side of her whiskey glass. The couple seemed to be ignoring her, and it wasn't clear the dynamics of the trio, but she was obviously not part of whatever was going on. Maybe it was a couple, and she was the third wheel, or a friend who hooked up with them. It didn't matter, all that mattered was she seemed to be alone and lost in her own thoughts. This gave me time to stare, and I did.

Suddenly she lifted her head and caught my eye. Her eyes bored into mine. I blushed a little at getting caught but lifted my glass at her in greeting. She lifted her mouth in a half smile and then whispered something to the woman. The other woman nodded her head and then my mysterious stranger stood. She didn't take her eyes off me as she threw back the last of her drink. She motioned over her shoulder with a flick of her head, and I could see the sign for the exit that she was referring to. I threw a twenty on the bar and finished my off my drink. As I followed her, I noticed the curve of her ass in her tight jeans. She was wearing a tight black top that accentuated her full breasts and a leather jacket was thrown over her shoulder.

She didn't say anything to me as we left the bar together, she just took my hand and drew me with her. It was humid outside and as we walked a few blocks sweat gathered on my lower back. She stopped beside a motorcycle and let go of my hand. When she turned to look at me a hunger built deep in my belly. She was fucking gorgeous and the mystery of her was turning me on in a way that I'd never experienced. She slid her jacket on and then plucked a helmet from her saddlebag. She lifted it up and placed it gently on the top of my head and I waited for her to slide it down. When she did, her fingers brushed against my face. I took in a quick breath as my clit jolted with her touch. She fastened it and then made quick work of her own helmet.

She slid her leg over the bike and settled herself on the seat. She flipped up the kick stand and inserted the key. She looked over her shoulder as she tilted the bike for me to get on. A sexy, seductive smile spread across her face. I threw my leg over and settled myself against her. I placed my feet on the footrest and wrapped my arms around her. In an instant the bike came to life. We slowly took off down the street. As she picked up speed my arms tightened around her. Her jacket was undone, and I could feel the cotton fabric of her tee under my fingers. I rested my head against her back and relaxed against her. It was clear she was an experienced rider. I had been on plenty of bikes myself and knew to lean with her. As we floated down the street, she gained more speed. She exited the side road and sped onto the highway, bringing us up to a constant speed. The vibration of the bike was humming against my centre. I pulled myself closer to her, allowing my clit to rub on her ass. The friction of her, combined with the vibration of the bike, was causing me to get wet and I could feel the dampness in my underwear. She straightened a bit when I pressed myself into her again and her shirt rose slightly. My fingers found the bare skin on her stomach. I caressed her slowly, sliding my hands up a bit to feel her smooth skin. It was warm and soft, and I toyed with her stomach for a minute before slowly dipping my hand lower, looking for access under the waist of her pants. She reached a hand down and stilled my wandering fingers, telling me it was too much for her. I knew it wasn't safe to tease her while she was driving but the want of her was driving me insane. I stilled my hands but didn't remove them from her bare skin. She seemed to accept this and leaned forward again, picking up more speed.

A few minutes later we exited the highway. I lifted my head to gauge my surroundings. She pulled up to the curb a few blocks later and killed the engine. My hands were still on her stomach, and I took the opportunity of the stopped bike to slide them up and cup her breasts. We both knew what was happening tonight and I wanted her to know just how much I wanted her. I could hear her moan as my hands massaged her breasts over her bra. I slid my left hand down to her stomach again and dipped my right hand into her bra. I could feel her nipple was hard and erect. She groaned again as I took it between my fingers and twisted slightly. My left hand played over her stomach as I alternated between massaging her breast and twisting the nipple with my right. She began to squirm under my touch and my helmet was fogging up with my hot breath. I removed my hand as she titled the bike slightly, signalling that I was to get off.

She secured the bike into place before getting off. She didn't remove our helmets but took my hand again, leading me to her door. It was a small house nestled between two larger ones, but it was cute and seemed to fit in. She opened the front door and led me through. I stopped and waited for her. Once the door was locked behind us, she reached up and undid my helmet. I took it off while she removed hers. I handed mine to her and she placed them both on the top shelf of a small closet.

We still hadn't spoken a word and I was dying to hear her voice, but I didn't dare break the spell first. As she turned around to meet my eyes, I could see the hunger in hers. She took two steps forward and was standing inches away from me. She took in a large breath and then her lips were on mine. The kiss was messy and fevered, our mouths exploring each other all at once. I stumbled back as she pressed closer to me, my back hitting the wall. Her hands came around me and she cupped my ass. I put my hands in her hair and pulled it as her mouth moved down to my neck. I threw my head back, giving her better access. She kissed her way down to my collarbone and then licked her way back up to my ear. My hands tightened in her hair at the act. Her mouth found mine again and she demanded access with her tongue. I opened for her and a shot of electricity ran through me as the tips touched. I pulled my hands down to her shoulder and removed her jacket, letting it drop behind her on the floor. I reached for the hem of her shirt and lifted it off her, our mouths only parting when it came over her head. She did the same with mine. She pulled me into her, and our tongues continued to explore each others' mouths. When I couldn't breathe anymore, I pulled away took a gulp of air. I started to say something, but her finger came up to my lips and silenced me. She smiled and shook her head no; she was liking this game too. I didn't protest. She reached around me and in a quick movement she had my bra undone and it was sliding off me to the floor. I gasped at her skillfulness. She raised and eyebrow and gave me a cocky grin. I leaned back against the wall and reached down for the button of my jeans. Two could play at this, I thought. I slowly undid my pants and wiggled them down to my ankles, leaving me in my blank panties. She looked me up and down before bringing her eyes back to mine, the sly smile still on her face.

I stepped out of my jeans and moved around her, looking for a place to go. I could see a small living room off to the right and then a kitchen dining room straight ahead. A small bathroom sat on the left, just before a set of stairs. I decided to go up the stairs thinking it the only logical place for a bedroom. I approached a landing before the stairs turned back around to stopped and look at her. She was just below me a few steps down. She stopped, seeming to wait for me to make the next move. I decided to be bold and I slowly peeled my underwear down, exposing myself to her. I was naked now and the excitement of everything was causing my juices to run down my leg. When she noticed, it was like an animal instinct took over her. The instinct to mate with me, my juices and smells causing her to attack. Suddenly, she was at my feet, kneeling in front of me. I gripped her hair again as she raised my left leg and placed it on her shoulder. I braced myself against the wall, fearing I would fall over.

And then she was there, her mouth on my pussy, licking and sucking the juices off of me. I moaned and pulled her closer to me. She didn't disappoint as she slid her tongue up my slit and settled it on my clit, her tongue playing circles around it. Her eyes darted up to meet mine as she continued to flick and suck my clit. I moaned again and pulled her mouth onto me harder. I needed more and since we weren't talking, my actions needed to show her. She seemed to take the hint as her tongue pointed and dipped inside me, once then twice. Then she was back to sucking my clit. I was breathing hard now and scarcely able to keep myself standing upright. My back was slowly sliding down the wall. She didn't relent though, and she dipped her tongue back into me. I moaned again, tired of this game of not talking but still not wanting to be the one to speak first. She pushed me back up the wall and draped my leg all the way over her shoulder, giving me a little more support. Her hands were on me now, running up and down my legs, cupping my bare ass, needing me, moving closer and closer to my again dripping sex. She locked her eyes with mine again as her fingers slowly inched towards my centre. I bit my lip in anticipation, and gripped her hair tighter. Her thumbs were on me now, moving in slow circles against my outer labia. I closed my eyes and leaned back, pushing myself into her fingers just slightly. She moved them, back and forth back and forth, dipping one then another thumb into my slit. She took her left hand away now and cupped my ass again, her head assaulting my pussy once again. Her right hand was still toying with my outer labia and I was so turned on I didn't know how to handle it. I grabbed her hair and started to move her head back and forth while her tongue flicked my clit. Her finger slid into me then and I let out a loud moan, something primal. She hummed on my clit and then slid a second finger into me. The word escaped me before I knew what was happening.

"Fuuuucccckkkkk."

She laughed against my clit and continued to pump her fingers in and out of me. My wetness coated her hand as my juices dripped down on her. Just as my climax was building, she stopped and removed her fingers from me. Her mouth ceased on my clit too, but she didn't remove it. I pulled her head away and looked down at her, pleading with my eyes for her to continue, she smirked at me again and then slid her fingers into her mouth, sucking my wetness off them.

"God." I groaned and removed my leg off her, falling to my knees.

The act of her tasting me nearly my undoing. I kissed her hard pulling her towards me. We were bot breathless when I pulled away moments later. She stood then, pulled me to my feet, and led me up the stairs the rest of the way. My legs felt like jelly and I almost faltered as we reached the top of the stairs. Noticing my wobbly legs, she turned around and scooped me up into her arms. Her strength was such a turn on. I leaned down and kissed her neck, nipping and sucking at it while she carried me into the room.

The lights were off and it was hard to take in my surroundings. A moment later I was being laid gently on a soft bed. I closed my eyes, hardly believing this was happening to me. I was so turned on from the mystery and excitement of it all. She climbed on me then, straddling me. I could feel that she had removed her pants and underwear, and her clit was wet and slick as she lowered herself onto me. I moaned and arched up into her. She started slowly rocking her hips, her wetness coating my centre as she grinded against me. As my eyes adjust to the darkness I started to take in her body. She has also removed her bra and her breasts were perky. Hard nipples popped out of her dark areola that seemed as large as saucers. I couldn't resist the desire to reach up with both hands and squeeze her tits. She groaned under my touch, quickening the pace of her hips rocking against me. I took one of her nipples between my thumb and pointer finger and rolled it around. A loud moan escaped her. I placed the fingers of my other hand in my mouth and coated them with saliva. I took the same hand and reached up, pulling her other nipple between my fingers, the wetness allowing them to slide more easily around her nipple. Her breath was coming frantically now, and her pussy was rubbing faster and faster on mine.

Not being able to take it anymore, she reached up, grabbed my hands off her breasts and placed them together above my head on the bed. She started at me, letting me know without words that I was to leave them there. I nodded in return. She placed a heated kiss on my mouth before reaching to the bedside table and grabbing what look liked a blind fold. She held it up for me to see, grinding into me again to keep me at my heightened state. I smiled at her and lifted my head slightly off the pillow, allowing her to slip it softly around my eyes. With my eyes covered and my hands resting above my head, I felt helpless. I knew that she was in control and that's exactly how I wanted it.

I felt her mouth then, hovering just above my nipple, her hot breath on me. I arched myself up to her mouth, but she pulled back when I did this. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back against the bed. I growled in frustration. I needed her to touch me, my body was on fire with want and the teasing was driving me insane. I needed a release, and I needed one soon. Then her body shifted, and she was there again with her mouth hovering above my nipple. I kept still this time, waiting for her to make the first move. She must have been satisfied with my obedience because she rewarded me with a tongue flicking out against my taut bud. I waited a moment and was rewarded with another. I took everything in me to not reach out and pull her head onto my breast or arch my back up and meet her. She rewarded me again, this time taking my whole nipple into her mouth and sucking. My hips bucked into her uncontrollably. She rocked herself on me again as she devoured my breasts with her mouth. Moments later, breathless, she shifted slightly, removing her body from mine. I felt the loss immediately. She kissed her way down my stomach and I was brought right back into the moment. Her tongue slid out and swirled around my belly button. Then she traced her tongue along my neatly trimmed hair line. I groaned again and raised my hips. She chuckled again, giving me a glimpse of the sound of her voice. I so desperately wanted to hear her say something. She placed her hand against my stomach, pushing me back against the bed again. She really wanted me to know she was in control. She placed another kiss on my stomach but held her hand there for a moment.

I sensed her reach for something as she removed her hand from my stomach. I waited a moment and then felt her move off the bed. I tried to raise myself off the bed in protest, but she pushed me back down and kissed me hard on the mouth before whispering "Shhhhh", reassuring me that she wasn't going anywhere.

After another moment I could feel movement at the foot of the bed. Her hands were on my ankles, and she was spreading me apart. I obliged, desperately needing some sort of release, hoping she was going to give it to me soon. She crawled up the bed and I could feel her head between my legs now. I groaned in need.

This time she didn't make me wait or tease me. She was on me in a second, her tongue running up my slit. She grabbed my hips and pulled me down lower on the bed, bringing her face right into me. In a frenzy her tongue was everywhere. She slid it up and down my slit, she flicked my clit, she slid her tongue inside me. She continued this assault again, just like she had done before. Instead of stopping as the climax built, she replaced her tongue with a finger, rubbing my clit as she climbed on top of me. Then I felt it: the tip of a cock at my opening. She must have put a strap on after she had blindfolded me.

I couldn't contain my words anymore.

"Yes." I said, a bit loudly for the silence in the room, my breath ragged and my body craving this.

"Fuck me, please." I begged.

I could hear her laugh again, but she didn't stop what she was doing. She slowly started to slide the dildo into me. There was no need for any lube, my juices were dripping out of me, and my wetness provided the necessary lubricant. I raised my hips off the bed, pushing the thick cock into me more, releasing a cry of pleasure as it filled me. She stilled a moment once I had taken the whole thing into me, giving me time to adjust to the size of it. She started pumping then, and everything started spinning. The sensation of her sliding in and out of me almost caused me to pass out. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around her back forcing her to press into me at just the right angle. She bent over then and kissed me again, then she whispered into my ear and I nearly came when her raspy voice said:

"Touch my breasts."

Then she was back up, sitting up straight and increasing her speed. She didn't need to ask me twice. I immediately reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Her body was slick and covered in sweat. She was thrusting into me hard now and I knew my orgasm was close. I could hear her breathing heavily and thought she might be close too. Then she did something that shocked me, she reached up and pulled the blindfold off me. When our eyes met, with her pumping in and out of me, and my hands teasing her nipples, we both cried out in release. The orgasm shook me hard, it started at the tips of my toes and then hit my centre with a gush of pleasure. I never took my eyes off her as she threw her head back and cried out. She continued to pump in and out of me slowly as we both came down from the intense orgasm.

She stopped rocking and just looked at me for a moment, allowing our breath to come to a more controlled rhythm. Once we were both breathing normally, she leaned down and kissed me again, this time much more softly, with a tenderness I wasn't prepared for. Tears pricked at the back of my eyes.

Then she slowly pulled the cock out and rolled off me. We both laid there for a moment on our backs, speechless from what had just happened. She reached over moments later and pulled open the bed side table, taking a small box out. She sat up and pulled open the box, a diamond ring inside and a wedding band. She handed me the band before slipping the diamond on her left ring finger and I smiled at her as she did it.

"That was fucking incredible." I said, once our rings were both back into place.

"You're telling me. Fuck, we need to act out our fantasies more often."

"The motorcycle was a nice, touch. Where on earth did you get it?"

She smiled and me, that cocky grin on her face again.

"You bought a fucking Harley?" I questioned.

I rolled over onto my side and kissed her hard on the mouth, my hand snaking down between her legs. She was wet again.

The End