Harlot Queen of Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you have no confidence in changing the odds?" Ahab asked. The force he was focusing with his cock had already managed to push away the slight sideways tilt of Xara's head. And the fleshy pressure into her ear was definitely not making her mental situation calmer. Just the casual way the full-blooded demons talked about such dirty things was making her face burn red.

"Fine, but the bet is off if there is any cheating, " Herod shrugged. But in the next moment, the weight of his cock on Xara's head grew. It was not much but she even felt it on her backward tilted neck.

"As you say," Ahab voiced and Xara felt a soft electric tingle coming from his cock to her left hand and ear. It was clear to her both of them were using their specialized magic, but the princess did not really want to interfere in a dispute between her supposed supporters.

"I guess I should get my release out of the way," Saul mused and his tip brushed Xara's lips to demand an entry. The moment her jaw parted enough, the tentacle cock slid in with a roll that created almost a ring to keep her mouth open. It also squeezed her tongue inside the simple tentacle knot.

Saul's tip rubbed itself into the start of Xara's throat all the while the rest of his length pumped and squirmed in her mouth. The raw demon meat throbbed her tongue and the way the princess jerked the other two cocks was turning increasingly automated.

Xara tried not to think or hear anything while she focused on not feeling any shame, or at least not to feed it with her mind. Though despite her attempt, flashes and images of all kinds of things kept filling her mental vision.

"She is pretty good at this, I'm going to cum at any moment," Herod mused while the weight of his cock on Xara's forehead kept increasing. Like the laws of gravity had been twisted around the fleshy object. The demon duke was even swaying his hip out of sync with Xara's hand to increase the pressure on his penis.

"Good indeed," Ahab mused. The electric jolts from his cock were intensifying and even if they were just an annoying tickle to Xara's immortal body, they kept finding ways to tingle her spine.

Even if Xara had tried to ignore it, a part of her own body was growing increasingly hard. And her own mind was already trying to predict just how much shame she would feel if the lords realize she was about to cum.

The pressure kept building into Xara's nethers until her clit peeked out of her vulva and began to throb. By then the first small streams of pussy juice escaped her down her thighs even as she tried to squeeze her legs together.

The more Xara feared the shame of the humiliation, the more she burned with the shame. Like her angelic blood and demon blood were intensifying their endless struggle within her body. And the first real battle between them caused her to squirt down her thighs.

"Inghii," Xara let out a muffled moan through Saul's cock, and in the next moment, a wave of shame-filled ecstasy made her body tremble. Her eyes tilted on their own while a series of stronger pulses jerked her body. Though even as it happened, her grips on the cocks did not lessen.

"What is this, don't tell me our future queen just came before us?" Saul grinned. Though he did not exactly wait for any answer from her as his tip began plunging down her throat while the tentacle swirl of cock in her mouth pulsed harder.

"Well, she is the biggest victor regardless," Herod voiced. "The excitement of becoming the ruler like this must be unbearable."

The content of Herod's words alone was enough to trigger Xara to tremble once again. Just the very thought that everybody would know that this was how she got her throne, boiled her angel blood with pure shame. And at the same time, her demon side also boiled over like to celebrate.

"Gnghii ghii," Xara moaned into Saul's cock only to have him shoot hot seed down her throat. The pulsing sensation was more than enough to tremble her fingers to interrupt their cock jerking.

Ahab changed his grip on his cock and squeezed Xara's hand into his meat. A burst of intense electricity focused on his rod. The move triggered Herod to grip his own base and aim his tip into Xara's right ear. And so both of the dukes began to furiously beat their demonic tools while tips pressured against both of Xara's ears.

A hot blast of semen overwhelmed Xara's left ear and it immediately splattered down her neck and to her gown. It was soon followed by another heated explosion into her right ear and a burst of creamy semen down her body.

"You cheated," Ahab commented. Xara barely heard it through the thick seed filling both of her ears. Her hands fell to her sides only to feel the hot stains on her gown. It was glued to her shoulders and spunk still slid down inside and outside of the fabric.

"So did you, so the bet is off," Herod shrugged. He stepped back and managed to shoot one last time across Xara's breasts. It was more than enough to make a few drops flow down between her mounds.

Saul dragged out his cock and Xara was left kneeling with a gaping grin. The semen of the dukes burned her skin almost as much as her stomach. She might not have been a succubus but the pure magical potency of the demon lords was enough to make her tingle in more ways than one.

"Are we done?" Xara asked as she was just being stared at for a moment. Especially Saul looked like he was admiring a piece of art.

"Done? Please don't insult me, just what kind of demon lord is satisfied just from cumming once," Herod shrugged. And like to prove his point, he was still beating his fully erect cock.

"I feel it's unfair to alter the bargain at this state, should we reserve the rest for when we meet her as our queen?" Saul voiced. His eyes focused on Xara's breasts that were even more visible through her gown due to the creamy slime than before.

"Our queen... fuck our queen, I like the sound of that," Herod mused and Ahab simply nodded. At that moment, Xara could have sworn she felt their gazes burn her skin harder than their seed.

"That is settled then, our deal is done," Saul nodded. Xara barely heard his words through all of the semen and her thundering heartbeat.

"This has to be the first time I see Ahab not wanting to alter a deal," Herod grinned. Though his eyes did not leave the semen glued on Xara's skin and he kept jerking his cock harder like he wanted to cum a second time before leaving.

"Why would I deal with a princess when I can deal with the queen?" Ahab replied with an ominous tone. Though it triggered the other two lords to almost laugh.

"Let us bid our farewells then, may we meet at your coronation," Saul voiced with a bow before he picked up his robe and turned to leave. The other two demon dukes did similar bows and all of them left the room as a group.

For a moment Xara was left there on her knees to listen to the pulse of her heart. But then red energy burst around her and consumed away the slimy seed along with the ruined gown. The move fully revealed her blushed nubile body that had an athletic tone to it. Her firm stomach gave special focus to her well-defined pubic mound that looked like it was swollen to a tempting cushion for her soaked pussy.

"Izene, I know you are there, come," Xara panted with her ragged breathing. Even if the dukes were gone, her clit was still swollen out of her usually tight angelic vulva.

"I was waiting to clean their seed," a pink-skinned succubus maid pouted while she stepped into the room. She gave a polite smile to the princess despite the drool on both of their lips.

"I had to purge it... I think there are some spills on the floor," Xara said. Her gown had managed to collect most of the semen on her, so the spills were something only a succubus would be able to notice on the floor.

"They really left without fucking you?" Xara's head maid Izene voiced with a slight smile on her gaping lips. Her black and white maid outfit barely covered her torso and it was not hard to detect that her pink tentacle tail was locked deep into her own soaked pussy.

"They did, makes me think they were serious, but now, come and suck me clean of this lust, I can't stand it," Xara commanded while calming down her tone. Almost like she was just telling her maid to wipe away the stains from her face.

"Mistress, I have never seen you this bad, I might not be done tonight if you don't let me drink your lust... from the source," Izene replied with a long lick of her lips. Her tongue slithered along her pearly teeth like a small tentacle.

"The shame, of having my maid... fine, but you must do it properly I don't want even a drop of lust in my body when I go to my coronation," Xara stated while her hesitation turned into odd confidence. She stood up only to walk to her bed and sit on its edge.

"As you command," Izene nodded and knelt down in front of Xara's legs. The princess leaned back on the bed while the lips of the succubus approached her vulva. Xara bit into her lower lip the moment her nethers were kissed. Her clit throbbed against the demon's teeth while her tongue plunged past into the half-angel's folds.

Xara laid on her back and her hands were lifted to frame her head like she was in the process of surrendering. And in some ways she was, it would take hours even for an experienced succubus like Izene to drain her of her lust as the act itself was causing her to generate more out of twisted shame.

"Do you think they are really going to vote for me?" Xara asked but Izene did not reply. The succubus more than knew the princess was just going to talk to herself to distract herself from the act. Though it did not stop the sex demon from giving her pussy a harder suck.

"I might have lost to Korlab, but nobody who saw all my fights could deny that I'm a real demon," Xara kept talking. "And tomorrow, I will be a demon above demons and not some half-blood weakling."

Izene's tongue kept pumping along the top of Xara's pussy. By now the succubus had managed to trap the princess's swollen clit between her teeth and upper lip. And the way she sucked all of her pussy with pressure would have been enough to climax Xara if the demon had not been draining her arousal slightly faster than it was generated.

"I will be relying on your support even more in the future. To keep the favor of my dukes... and other nobles," Xara mused. "And I also need to find other ways to keep them in line... there is only so much novelty in fucking the queen for centuries."

"My queen, you can trust me, I live to consume your exquisite lust, I could never grow bored of it," Izene replied after a deep slurp of Xara's half-angel pussy.

"I must recover from the fight, do not do anything that would disturb me," Xara suddenly voiced and her body relaxed and turned limp. Though her skin was still turned red from blush and her pussy remained swollen. And her eyes stayed open but otherwise, she almost looked like a mortal that was sleeping.

"Don't worry, I will be gentle," Izene mused despite having her tongue sunk deep within her mistress. Though in the next moment she lifted Xara's legs to frame her torso and began truly assaulting her with her tongue.

"Since when has this been too much?" Izene voiced while the intensity in Xara's eyes almost made them glow red. "You want me to do this as fast as possible, right?"

For a moment Izene waited but as Xara did not rouse herself from the state of demonic rest, the succubus kept sucking her pussy. The sex demon kept doing it to the moment the princess woke up several hours later.

** * **

Every demon with any standing in the nation of Vulkar had packed themselves into the throne room in the ruler's palace. The five dukes who were the most powerful vassals stood on a dais of the massive red stone throne while the rest kept their distance.

The crowd was clearly more packed around Korlab and Xara had even more room to breathe than usual. Like every demon who had been eager to gain her favor had now decided there was no point approaching the princess who was not even going to be the next queen. Though she herself was still sure the things would change when the time for the voting came, after all, three of the five dukes had been very eager to fuck her as the queen.

When Archivist Jubal walked before the dukes to face the crowd, all demons fell to silence as they knew the ancient enforces of the Treaties would not tolerate disturbances of the ceremonies.

"May we proceed with the first vote, the dukes may now declare their support," Jubal voiced while his robe of living shadows swirled around his lean purple body. For a moment, the hall was silent but then one of the dukes spoke.

"I Duke Amon declare my vote for Reaver Lord Korlab," the first duke announced. It received some cheers but not many as most stayed silent just due to the intense stare from Jubal.

Even if Amon had not been one of the dukes who had come to her last night, Xara clutched her fists under her black cloak. And her eyes bore into Saul as he was the next one to speak.

"I Duke Saul declare my vote for Princess Xara," the second duke announced. It was received with some amused laughter among the crowd but when Ahab and Herod also declared their votes for Xara, the score was set even before the last duke spoke.

During the three votes, a smile had spread on Xara's lips and her head had tilted towards Korlab. Rage bubbled on his horned demon face. And there was no way he would not try to charge her at any moment even as it was utterly senseless within the palace.

"The dead can't be chosen, I nominate the one who takes her head as a duke," Korlab boomed and pointed his finger at Xara. It took a few seconds but several demons who had kept their distance from Xara charged at her. But even before she prepared to defend herself, a surge of power erupted in the hall.

There was a flash of deep darkness that consumed all light for a moment. Shadows poured out of the archivist to wrap around the ones who were most eager to attack Xara. At the same time, several streams of demonic palace guards in partial obsidian plate poured into the hall and began beating the crowd with maces to herd them away from the throne. Though regardless of the severity of the enforcement action, the demon nobles mostly just grunted and calmed down while Korlab was wrapped in a cocoon of shadows.

"According to the Treaties, those inciting disturbance during the election meeting will spend a full cycle in the bottom of the mines," Jubal announced while the guards picked up the shadow cocoon and carried it out. Though most of them formed a line of shields across the hall so that only Xara and the ones in front of the throne were on the same side.

"Hold on, besides the useless disturbance, I must also protest. Have you three not thought what other nations will think if we choose one that lost in the trials over one who did not?" Duke Amon exclaimed. There was mild fury in his red eyes but at least for now, it was aimed at the three dukes who had let him cast his vote before it was basically outvoted in a borderline humiliating fashion.

"I'm willing to bet our neighbors will be more pleased with a ruler that is not a reminder of the Time of Chaos. Also, you should reserve this debate after she has announced her pledges," Saul replied with a calm tone. It seemingly infected Amon as he shrugged and gave a glance at Xara who was still wrapped within her black cloak in a hall filled with mostly naked demons.

"What is there to debate? We have only one candidate left who qualifies, unless we restart the process by killing the last candidate, but I don't see it happening in this hall," Duke Herod mused as the final nail to make Amon relent.

"Very well, archivist, please proceed, it would seem I was the one left out of the negotiations this time," Amon shrugged while suddenly giving an almost amused glance at the three dukes who had voted for Xara.

"According to the Treaties, before the final confirmation, remaining candidates will now declare their Pledges of Rule," Jubal voiced like a recorded message. It took for a moment of hard staring from him for Xara to register that she was truly the one who was told to do something. But then she walked next to the archivist to face the crowd.

"I, Xara, the Princess of Vulkar hereby pledge to rule by the Right for Sex by Merit, Custom of Bare Court, and Rights of the Vassals and general rules of the Treaties," Xara declared. Even during her words, the crowd began whispering things to each other and showed way less hostile stares than before.

"Three pledges, the last king had ten, where is the Rights to Raid?" one of the crowd shouted. Though he was rewarded by a mace to his gut and he grunted before just staring in silence.

"Do the Council of Dukes have any questions?" Jubal asked and walked to the side of the throne like to give the floor to the others.

"I do, I wish to know how exactly Xara plans to implement this Right for Sex by Merit?" Amon asked. His eyes dug into Xara's cloak from behind. The shape of her hip was clear and the duke had seen her nubile angelic body wearing succubus armor before.

"How it's described in the Treaties," Xara replied while staring into the crowd. The eyes aimed at her were increasingly filled with lust and some of the lesser nobles had begun to jerk their cocks while staring at her.

"It has been a long time since I read those, can you do the honor of making sure everybody understands them?" Amon asked again. His tone was more than annoyingly playful but Xara had no choice but to keep responding to not offed the archivist and his precious treaties.

"Could it be she does not know the contents of her own pledges," Amon added even before Xara managed to respond.

"If a noble accomplishes merit that entitles them for a reward based on the Treaties, they can fuck me, you happy now?" Xara almost flared. During her words, she had felt the first drip of pussy juice go down her thighs even as her maid had worked hard to remove all her lust while she had rested.

"Sure I am, though I'm still not voting for you, not that I need to, so let us proceed with this play," Amon shrugged even as his eyes did not leave Xara's back.

"Any other duke has any questions?" Jubal asked and the other four dukes gave a quick head shrug.

"Very well, are at least three of the five dukes willing to give their support for Xara's Mandate to Rule?" Jubal asked and Saul, Herod, and Ahab lifted their hands. The remaining two did not.

"It is settled then, I hereby announce the reign of Queen Xara of Vulkar to begin. May she reign longer than her predecessors," Jubal announced and most of the crowd gave a cheer. While it happened, the palace guards move to the sides of the hall and Xara's mind was forced on what was going to follow next.

"Queen Xara will now begin her first court session. Please remove all garments as is the custom set by the new ruler," Jubal declared and his shadowy robe disappeared to show his slim purple body and a flock of hanging tentacles at his crotch.

Most of the demons had to only remove a few clothing articles and Duke Amon simply burned away his robe to reveal this throbbing boner and muscular body. His act of doing so when Xara turned around would have disturbed her more if he had not been the same type of demon as her father had been. Though when she thought that he reminded her of her father, a surge of shame filled her as she had stared at his cock for a moment too long.

"Is our queen planning to break her pledges within the first hour? That must be the shortest rule in our nation's history," Amon mused. "At least your father had a few centuries before he fucked up."

"I Thank you for your concern," Xara voiced. With a hard swallow, she was reminded that she still had her cloak, so she burned it away to mimic the duke to show her bare back to the crowd. Then she quickly stepped to sit down to hide the fact that transparent liquid was glistening along her thighs.