Harlot Queen of Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thank you all for your contributions, they will not be forgotten... you will learn in time that I will be a ruler... who rewards contributions... fairly," Xara stated with several swallows while she crossed her legs. She suddenly had a need to lean into something and the hard stone under her barely distracted her mind from the thoughts related to rewarding merit by fucking.

The throne had been big even for Xara's large father but her feet did not even touch the ground after she had sat down. The new queen was not even able to reach either of the armrests from the middle and in fact, she could easily place a smaller couch with a tea table on top of the ancient demon throne. Something she thought about to distract herself from the demons staring at her erect nipples.

No matter how much Xara tried to think that there was no shame in sitting on the throne with a straight back, her angel-blood was not fooled. Even her grabbable mounds were visibly blushing while the sensation of being stared at by a horde of lusty demons burned her skin.

"I have something to bring forth to our queen," Duke Amon declared. He and the other dukes had moved to the sides of the throne but when Xara gave a nod, he stepped back to the front dais.

"I wish to present the Helm of Rule," Amon exclaimed so that everybody in the hall heard him. "I personally recovered it from the site of the last king's last battle."

"You have not informed me before that you had recovered the helm," Jubal voiced with borderline venom on his tone. Out of most of the demons in the hall, he seemed to be almost the only one with flaccid cocks.

"I was simply waiting to give it to the next ruler, please bring it here," Amon boomed his last command and a demon rushed into the room carrying a chest. He opened it in front of the throne to present an obsidian helmet that was black as night. It looked just as Xara had remembered it, far too big for her to actually use as a helmet.

"So what kind of a reward are you seeking?" Xara voiced while trying to think if there was any way to reduce the merit of the duke. Though at the same time she did not really want to annoy him anymore as he was the most renowned general in the nation. And his personal army was no joke either.

"I naturally wish to fuck the queen," Amon voiced with a small nod that mostly served to check Xara's long and flawless alabaster legs.

"Right, archivist, would that be correct according to the Treaties?" Xara asked. She suddenly found it calming that none of Jubal's tentacle cocks had a boner. It indeed was true his kind only cared about enforcing the Treaties.

"According to the Treaties, recovering the Helm of Rule alone warrants merit. As the relic of the ruler, it holds great value to the nation besides just its power," Jubal spoke without breaks. "Added with the effort of bringing it from a battle that happened in another dimension, it indeed gives Duke Amon the rights for a reward."

"There you have it, what does my queen say?" Amon mused with a disturbingly polite smile. By now there was a wet spot on the stone where Xara sat and even the stone felt warm.

"Fine, meet me at my chambers when the session is over," Xara voiced. If all she had to do was to fuck her dukes to keep them in line, it was not the worst way to ensure the longevity of her rule. In fact, it was a very demonic way of doing things that pleased her more than she wanted to admit.

"What does your highness mean? Could it be you did not know about the conditions of the pledge?" Amon spoke like he was almost in shock. It triggered some of the crowd to laugh while Xara got a bit confused.

"Conditions?" Xara asked with a slight head tilt.

"To ensure the just rewarding of the merit, the sex must be done during a court session, isn't that right archivist?" Amon asked with a sway of his big red cock.

"According to the Treaties, that is indeed correct," Jubal nodded.

"So, would my queen prefer to spread her legs or turn around?" Amon asked. And for a moment Xara gritted her teeth but then she flipped around so that her legs hung off the throne. Then she dug her face between the stone and her hands while a cheer echoed in the hall. It reminded her far too much of the cheers of the arena.

A lewd grin spread to Xara's lips while steps approached her ass. When they stopped, a large hand squeezed her left rear cheek but her perky bottom was more than a handful for him.

"I see our queen prefers to be taken from behind," Amon boomed to the increasingly loud crowd. His left hand kept gripping the ass while his right aimed his tip Xara's vulva.

Xara pressed her head to the stone and even gave it a quick lick to cool the grin off her face. But it was almost impossible as long as she thought nobody was able to see it. And any attempt for her to focus on being seen would have just increased her twisted shame.

"Queen Xara, do you permit your loyal subject to enter your cunt?" Amon voiced loudly and the crowd quieted down a bit to wait for an answer. For a moment Xara just bit her lower lip while hoping the archivist would just tell the duke just to fuck her or something. But as sex between two demons was usually not just a simple matter of just doing it, even the Treaties did not seem to find any fault in this approach.

"Permission to enter," Xara announced after the first slap landed on her ass. The last thing she wanted was the shame of cumming just from being spanked in front of a crowd.

"From who?" Amon asked with another hit that almost made Xara oink.

"The queen," Xara stuttered and received one last hit before the free hand trailed to her side. All the while her vulva was made to kiss a bloated red tip.

"Finally, I thought I would need to wait the whole day to enter the royal cunt," Amon exclaimed and slammed all of his cock into Xara's pussy balls deep. And even as her walls had been heavily swollen, his tip tilted while it pressured into the side cavity of her inner gate.

Xara bit into her lower lip while Amon's hands slid to her sides. His size alone was enough to make her knees part a bit even as her legs had just hung down before. It more than revealed the watery drip down the side of the red stone. Though at this point it was barely adding to the excitement of the crowd.

"Fuck, our new queen takes cock like a succubus," Amon grunted while he leaned down in a way that bent his cock. He also spread his legs as wide as he was able to empathize the alabaster legs that hung under him. The shift in pressure more than forced Xara's feet and toes to twitch upward a bit.

"Fuck the queen," one of the crowd suddenly shouted and it soon turned into an oddly cheerful chant. "Fuck the queen, fuck the queen."

"Fuck the angel cunt," Amon mouthed and pressed his muscular body against Xara's back. His hands surrounded her while he made sure he did not apply too much pressure to stop him from digging the breasts into his hands.

"So wet, some might think you actually wanted this," Amon whispered into Xara's ears. He bent his back to almost kiss the queen's neck while his hands gave her a small lift from her breasts.

"If you just wanted to fuck a queen, maybe you should have just pushed an actual succubus to the throne," Xara muttered. The grip on her mounds was strong enough to distort their shape with lines from the duke's fingers.

"But I did not vote for you, I'm just making the best out of the situation I'm put in," Amon mused while still pressing his tip to Xara's end. Like he hoped that she would adapt to his length even more, like a succubus would. Though all it did was to force the queen's toes to twitch for the audience's amusement.

"No wonder you are the most renowned general," Xara irked. The moment she felt disgusted towards the duke, she clung to that emotion to fight back her shame and lust.

"I will take that as a compliment," Amon voiced and dragged half of his cock out with an upward tilt only to slam it all back in. It drilled out a line of pussy juice and the demonic audience chanted louder, all the while more of them had begun rubbing their cocks and pussies. Some had even begun to fuck each other.

Xara gritted her teeth while Amon kept doing his slow pumps after he started. The stone her forehead was pressed to was already as hot as she but her attempt to focus on her revulsion was helping her to prevent any actual climax even as the duke's cock was big enough to force out her juices at almost every thrust.

"You know, I always thought I would need to coerce you to do this, but here I am, balls deep in your wet cunt," Amon voiced before giving a kiss to the back of Xara's neck. Her silky silver hair had fallen to both of her sides to reveal the line of her deceptively delicate-looking bones.

"So you are fulfilling your dream, good for you," Xara replied. Despite her defiant tone, she was holding her hands to cover the twisted grin on her face even as the demon was not able to see through her head. Just driving away the thought that the duke would flip her around and stare at her face took all mental power Xara had. Though the main shameful fear in the back of her mind was that he would lift her up and fuck her towards the audience to show them just how her face was distorted by lust.

"Who would not dream of fucking a lustful angel," Amon whispered. He slowed down his hip but it only added to the twisted shame the pleasure was building up in Xara's body. No matter how much she tried to hide her face, she was not able to shield herself from the fact countless demons were staring at her persevere display. And her angelic side had still not accepted the fact this was normal for demons.

"I'm a demon," Xara flared despite being fully aware of her angelic side that seemed dominant on the outside. Due to the chanting, only the duke above her heard it. With the grit of her pearly teeth, she moved her hands from her face and looked at the drool that had dripped on the stone. She also saw the strong red fingers squeezing her breasts.

"Sure you are, the angel fuck queen of demons," Amon mused like he found enjoyment by finding another way to get under Xara's skin. He also twisted her breasts and caused even her erect nipples to throb.

"Not demon enough to find and fuck an actual angel?" Xara irked while she tried to channel her anger into disgust. But no matter how hard she tried, her toes did not stop twitching from the slow but forceful penetration.

Amon's right hand slid from Xara's breast to hold her neck. His forearm dug into her armpit with enough force to make her hand tremble a bit. Though her focus was on the fingers that pushed her head backward so that the demon's head was closer to her ears.

"You know what Zoltan told me when I asked to fuck the angel?" Amon asked. His left hand slid to hug the new queen from under her breasts.

"Huh?" Xara uttered. A moment of genuine confusion filled her due to the mention of her father.

"Fuck off, she is mine," Amon exclaimed and arched Xara's back. It lifted her forehead from the stone and she gagged out saliva during a series of stronger thrusts into her pussy.

Xara's breasts were both pushed up by the forearm under them. All the while Amon's other hand kept lifting her jaw as up as possible without stopping it from opening. The only thing the queen was able to look at was the back of her large stone throne and the blurred shadows on it. Shadow of the duke's muscular body that completely enveloped her more slender frame.

"What do you think he would say if he saw me balls deep in her angelic daughter?" Amon mused to the back of Xara's neck. For a moment he rubbed his hip into her ass just like to drive in the point.

"I barely saw Zoltan, so there is no point in trying to annoy me with him," Xara stated. Even if what she had said was true, she did not exactly want to talk about the people who spawned her during sex to risk discovering some new kind of a twisted shame.

"Who says I'm trying to annoy you? I'm just telling you about the good times I had with your father," Amon said and he shifted a few of his fingers to feel up Xara's teeth through her cheek. Like he was planning to lock her jaw open with his fingers the next time she spoke.

"We used to share everything but then she came around, a beautiful angel that willingly spread her legs for him," Amon mused while resuming his slow thrusts. "At first they let me watch but then your father threw me out even as she said it would be fine if he shared."

"Is this like some creep's fantasy storytime? There is no way an angel will act like that," Xara muttered while not giving the fingers enough room to press between her teeth.

"Is that what you think? I have seen more chaste succubi than her," Amon shrugged.

"In your dreams, are sex demons in nun gowns your thing?" Xara flared and she realized her mistake too late. Amon's fingers pressed into her cheeks and locked between her teeth, so if she would try to bite down on the hand that now fully held her jaw, she would need to go through her own cheeks first.

"No and yes, but does not matter, it is time for you to beg to get my seed," Amon mused while Xara's lips were forced into the shape of a weird kiss by his grip. He even pushed his thumb from the other side of the jaw to even out the improvised finger gag.

"I'm not going to beg," Xara slurred. As she tried to speak, her tongue rubbed into her inverted cheeks from both sides.

"No? I guess I will go on for a bit longer," Amon said and gave another lick to the back of Xara's neck. Though he also shifted his hip to really feel the top of her pussy.

"Did Zoltan ever tell you why he protected you with the princess title even as he ignored the rest of his countless spawn?" Amon whispered. Xara had wondered that many times as she was the only officially recognized offspring of the king. But she did not exactly care to learn about something irrelevant to the present at this moment.

"Shut up," Xara slurred. The words more than spat saliva on Amon's hand. And she was rewarded by the hand shaking her head from her jaw.

"Then do you want to hear about the time that angel promised to fuck me to repair my friendship with your father... but then he came and," Amon whispered but Xara interrupted him.

"Please for fuck's sake, cum already," Xara flared with a minimal slur.

"As my queen wishes," Amon declared loudly, and a moment later a hot pulse surged within Xara. Semen pressured into her womb all the while a rush of creamy heat burst out of her pussy and down her thighs.

Amon kept fucking with clear skill to avoid the spilling hitting his legs even as his cock kept pumping into the overflowing hole. And all the while he kept arching her back and distorting her face with his grip. But every whimper that escaped from her lips was so soft that even he did not hear it through the demonic audience having a loud orgy behind them.

"Until next time, my queen," Amon whispered and he let Xara collapse on her breasts while he backed away. And the last thing he did was to drag out his still erect cock with a loud slurping sound.

Several blasts of seed spurted out of Xara's pussy to the red stone. But then she lifted herself from her elbows and a burst of red laser-like fire engulfed her body. It consumed the seed in moments, and even her womb heated up while she tried to clean that place too.

Once done, Xara turned around and seated back to the edge of the throne with crossed legs. This time the large throne saved her from pressing her legs to the pool of cum below that had been spared from her previous burst of energy.

"Does this mean you aren't entirely infertile?" Amon asked referring to Xara's unusual half-blood status. She did not really know the answer to that, but she was not that eager to find out.

"It just means your seed disgusts me," Xara stated in a matter-of-fact tone even as her cheeks were clearly still red from the grip they had been subjected to before.

"If that is what you say," Amon mused with a tilted smile before walking to the side of the throne.

For a moment, Xara was left staring at the orgy. Even the dukes were either part of it or looking at it. Only the archivist stood near the throne without having any tentacle boners.

"Archivist, is there some matter I'm needed for today?" Xara asked to distract herself from the new main event of the orgy. Ahab was ramming some succubus noble to the floor with his fat cock. The new queen knew from experience that nothing else might happen today since the demons were this riled up. So she might even be able to leave to go deal with her constant shame in somewhere more private.

"Not unless it is brought by one of the nobles," Jubal voiced. He gave a glance at several lesser nobles who were clearly waiting for an audience with the queen. One of them stepped forward.

"Then I, Reaver Lord Lumen would like to present my case," a tall muscular incubus with four arms and two cocks declared. His purple face was disgustingly handsome and his long red hair was neatly groomed.

"Right, what is it that you want?" Xara voiced bluntly. It was clear what all sex demons wanted, especially when they were looking elsewhere from a literal orgy next to them.

"I wish to contribute to the vaults of my ruler. With a gift of ten thousand Blood Rubies," Lumen announced with a theatrical spread of all four of his muscular arms. It ended in him bulging all of them and even his two erect cocks twitched.

"How generous of you," Xara said with a mild head tilt towards the archivist. "This would not happen to warrant some kind of merit?"

"According to the Treaties, it is just over the line of warranting merit," Jubal replied. "But due to its material nature, the entitled reward is limited to acts of favor based on the ruler's pledges."

"Great, we can talk when you bring the rubies over?" Xara shrugged. But she also gave a glance at the demon's relatively impressive cocks that looked almost tasty to her.

"No no no, that won't do. I must claim my reward today, so I will sign a contract," Lumen declared. "I and my entire clan will work for the ruler in any way she wishes if I can't pay. I'm sure you will be pleased either way."

Jubal manifested a paper contract from the shadows without an additional command. There was only one kind of contract of this kind between demons, either the indebted party fulfilled their end of the bargain or the other party was able to squeeze equal value out of them in any way they wanted.

"Just so we are clear, if you can't pay this debt, I'm sending you to the ruby mines to clear it, not into my chambers," Xara said with a roll of her eyes after she had inspected the contract the archivist wrote.

"Ooh such a waste it would be, I guess I will have to do my utmost to pay this debt," Lumen almost pouted.

"Or we could just rip this contract right now," Xara offered. "It's not like you need to contribute anything today."

"Out of the question, I must fuck my queen today," Lumen declared with a nod and signed the contract. Xara sighed and thought that at least he was not Amon, and she really wanted something to rub away the throbbing memory of his cock from her inner walls. And the sex demon at least had the tools to do it.

"Right, get on with it then," Xara voiced and Lumen almost lunged at her. Two of his hands grabbed her legs while the other two pushed her from the shoulders to lay down on her back.

"What are you doing?" Xara uttered while her legs were spread to frame her torso with a grip from her knee pits.

"I'm sure your highness is familiar with the mating press?" Lumen mused and one of his hands found the time to press his two cocks together. In the next moment, he plunged both of them into the queen's pussy.

Xara hid a sudden grin from her face with her hands almost like by reflex. The two cocks together barely had the same mass as Amon's rod but the distribution of internal pressure was definitely different.