Harlot Queen of Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further words, Lumen stepped to the edge of the throne to crouch above Xara's ass. His balls hung against her ass while his cock throbbed against the fleshy confines. For a moment both of his tips were locked on each side of the queen's inner gate.

Lumen added more pressure to his grip on Xara's knee pits while his hip rose to begin his pump. His other two hands took a hold of her armpits like it was some kink he had. And his head leaned down to drool over her breasts.

Xara just bit her lower lip while barely looking at the demon through her fingers. But when the cocks began to move, she almost whimpered. From the start, the sex demon was not giving her any mercy, and his cock pulsed with lust to the point it radiated into her walls.

"Keep your lust," Xara flared. The last thing she wanted was to be put in a state where she would not stop cumming.

"But I like to share," Lumen voiced after he leaned close enough to almost lick Xara's fingers. "But if my queen lets me kiss, I would love to feast on her lust."

Xara moved her hands to only cover her eyes and the demon immediately lowered his hips to hers. His tongue plunged past her teeth and twined with hers. All the while his hip did not stop its own task.

But no matter how hard the incubus lords sucked Xara's tongue, the parting lust was almost like a drop in the ocean for her. And the fact his cock kept oozing more of it into her was not helping.

Without any warning, a pulse of hot creamy seed burst deep within Xara. It triggered her to threaten to bite Lumen's tongue so he leaned back to focus on delivering his seed. Not that his cocks needed any extra help to fill the queen to the prim.

"This is truly a moment to savor," Lumen mused while his cum pressured against Xara's inner gate. The heat of his seed found its way past the gate with a steady stream all the while the surrounding folds tightened around his tools.

"Congratulations on fucking the queen, I guess," Xara muttered. Lumen was making sure with great skill that his cocks trapped his load within her in a way that let almost nothing escape.

"You misunderstood me, you being a queen does not matter to me as much as you being half-angel," Lumen replied. His hands in Xara's armpits slid up to her breasts before going to her shoulders.

"So you just want to fuck an angel but aren't demon enough to find an actual one?" Xara irked even as she licked Lumen's saliva from her lips.

"I want to fill all the nations of hell with angel-blooded sex demons, an entire host of them constantly fucking away their urges," Lumen announced. Xara could have sworn she felt his cocks grow harder during his declaration.

"You are insane," Xara flared while the very image of the described thing caused her cheeks to redden even more.

"You just don't understand my vision, this hell deserves a larger piece of heaven in it, don't you agree?" Lumen eagerly explained. "And even for a half-angel you are special, you don't even have horns. Maybe your spawn will carry your... uniquely angelic appearance."

"So you would be disappointed if I spawn a red-skinned demon, not that your seed would have any hope in taking root in me. My body naturally repulses scum," Xara voiced while she let a slight shimmer of her laser fire aura manifest around her. Though it did not stop the sex demon from giving a few more pumps to pressure his sizable load deeper into her.

"Truly a challenge worthy of being overcome, and I have no doubt my virile seed will be victorious, no matter how many centuries it might take," Lumen said while he reluctantly began pulling back due to the rising heat around the queen. Even his seed was almost boiling within her.

"You sure have long expectations for my reign," Xara mused while Lumen had a sudden urge to give a kiss to her feet. It was very wet despite being quick as the saliva turned to mist in seconds.

"I do, so feel free to count me as your most loyal supporter, as long as I stand, nothing will topple you from your throne," Lumen nodded while he stepped back to release his seed to burst down Xara's ass and stomach once his cocks parted.

"Great," Xara muttered while the freshly unloaded seed disintegrated on her skin. Then she let her legs fall down and she resumed as royal of a sitting pose as she was able.

"Until next time, My Queen," Lumen nodded and walked away towards some succubus ass that was bent over from the orgy to his direction.

After that, the archivist actually rejected a few more nobles whose contributions were too meager to warrant fucking the queen. Though even as it happened, she was more focused on what the dukes that had not fucked her yet were doing. But even as they sent her glances, none of them seemed to be interested in fucking her just yet.

So once nobody else wanted an audience from the new queen, Xara parted the orgy hall to be briefed by the archivist on some court matters. After that, she decided to head for her new royal chambers to become acquainted with them. And hopefully, to find Izene to suck her dry of lust.