Harriet Says Goodbye to Her Boys

Story Info
Still waters run deep. But how deep?
2.7k words
3.65
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKDons
MKDons
50 Followers

Everybody at our school agreed that Harriet really did look like Sophia Loren the famous Italian film actress. She had the same big eyes, wide mouth and straight nose and the same lovely short curly black hair and a lovely dark complexion, coffee coloured or olive which ever you prefer. You couldn't take your eyes off her. And her voice just added to her magnetism; it was a deep throaty purr just like a cats. The way she moved with effortless grace and elegance that was utterly mesmerising. Some of my colleagues in the staff room thought her mouth a bit too wide or that her nose was a bit too long but that is just nitpicking in my opinion. Put them all together and the result was stunning.

The only problem with her though was that while she was smart and hard working she was could also be a bitch sometimes. She took herself very seriously, too seriously in my opinion and she was not one for suffering fools gladly. She was not the kind of woman with whom you could have a bit of a joke and a laugh or flirt with. But we all put up with that because let me tell you she was a sight for sore eyes. I would have murdered my own mother for a smile or a kind word from her. If she had said to any of us "I want you to jump off a cliff" we would have rushed to do it! And all the boys at school felt the same way about her too. When she walked into the canteen the noise level dropped as all the boys stopped talking their forks halfway to their mouths as they all stared at her.

And I could tell that they were wondering what me and my male colleagues in the staff room were wondering: What must she be like in bed? Opinion was divided. Some held that she was too much of a prude and that shagging her would like shagging a piece of wood while others were of the the opinion that she would be pure filth in sack on the grounds that "still waters run deep" and no water was as still and deep as Sophia Loren.

At the end of the summer term we always had a big graduation party at our school where everyone was invited; pupils, their parents, friends and so on. It usually took place in the gym which was decked out to look like a banqueting hall and everyone enjoyed a huge slap up meal. If the weather was nice though a massive BBQ was set up on the sports field. The Head made a speech and awards of one kind or another where handed out to pupils and teachers who had done something spectacular. Then there's be music and dancing and perhaps a comic on stage and fireworks to end the evening.

There were five students who had sneaked away to the store room to have a smoke and share a bottle of spirits. One was Robert I remember a big lad and a bit of a lout, Thomas who was a pretty decent rugby player and his mate Chris who was another sporty type and "commie" who was a boy whose parents had come from Poland as a refugees back in the 1980's some time and finally Jason who liked to think of himself as a bit of a rebel and whose speciality was good old fashioned tomfoolery. The store room was a was a popular "smoking zone" with the smokers' club in the 6th form ( smokers in other years had to make do with standing outside behind the bikesheds whatever the weather) and this little gang were just there, I think, for old times sake. Anyway as they were standing there smoking and taking turns to have a swig from the bottle and talked about their plans for the future and so on who should turn up but Harriet. They all gave her an "ironic" cheer.

"You coming for a quick smoke as well miss?" said Jason with a laugh.

"You can have a swig of this if you want as well," offered Robert holding out the bottle of spirits they had been drinking, "it's only cheap but it's every effective."

But true to form Harriet started to treat them like naughty 1st years. Telling to make themselves scarce and to put out those cigarettes and to give her that bottle. All lads looked at her in astonishment. They reminded her that weren't little schoolkids any more who could be bossed around. The were adults now and she couldn't tell them what to do. But that was what Harriet was like. She treated everybody like a small child. So she ignored them and simply demanded that they did as they were told.

"Okay, but only if you give me a kiss," suggested Chris cheekily.

Harriet ignored that.

"Can I have one too?" asked Thomas.

"Yeah, go on miss?" said Chris, He's fancied you for ages!"

All his mates burst out laughing. Poor old Thomas.

"Yeah, how about it...as a graduation present," suggested Jason.

But Harriet ignored him too.

And you know what they say don't you? One thing led to another. One of the lads, Jason I think, who was standing next to her put a arm around her waist. Harriet wasn't worried though and very calmly pulled it away. Then she started to lecture them again about how they should behave while they were on school grounds and made it perfectly clear that she expected them to obey her. It was obvious now that the lads were feeling a bit put out by her high handedness. This was their graduation party after all. They were old enough to get a job, join the army, get married, sign a contract. They were men now and lets not beat about the bush, boys don't like being told what to do by a woman especially when those boys think they should be treated like men.

"Come on miss?" Jason insisted no humour in his voice any more, "just one kiss."

"That would a graduation present to remember," added Robert also sounding very serious all of a sudden.

Instead Harriet told them to stop being silly little boys and to just hand over the bottle and their cigarettes and to get out and if they didn't she would have no alternative but to report them. All the lads let out a low whistle to register their amazement at her threat. That wasn't called for!

"Come on miss, don't be like that," said Jason who again put an arm around her waist. Harriet tried to pull it away but Jason's grip was firmer this time and pulling her towards him he plonked a kiss on the corner of Harriet's mouth. His mates cried out and applauded and Jason looked very pleased with himself as if he'd pulled off a feat of extraordinary skill and daring. And in a way he had. But Harriet was furious and warned him that if he didn't stop and pull himself together there would be real trouble and told him in no uncertain terms that no matter how big he thought he was not too big to get a clip around the ear if he didn't start behaving himself.

"Oh come on miss?" Jason said trying to cajole her, "it's only a bit of fun."

"And what about me?" called out Robert, "I want my fun too." He grabbed Harriet by the arm and pulled her to him and locking his arms around her back pulled her towards him and tried to kiss her on the mouth. Harriet was having none of it though and tried to push him away. That was the moment when "commie", who was standing behind her cupped her breasts and leaned down to kiss her neck. Harriet cried out with shock and threatened them with death and hell fire.

"Come on, miss don't be like that?" cried Chris sounding peeved.

"Yeah. Why can't you jut be nicer?" wondered Jason. "You're always such a bitch."

Robert put his lips over Harriet's mouth and got what he wanted. He raised his arms over his head like a champion boxer and milked the salute from his admirers.

"Now it's my turn!" yelped Thomas sounding almost frightened that he was going to be left out. He grabbed Harrier by the wrist and "commie" pushed Harriet in the back and propelled her into Thomas's eager embrace. He was over eager and too anxious but in the end he too got a snog and then Harriet was pulled away from him by Chris who also get his snog despite Harriet s struggles and protests.

"You see miss?" said Robert, "we're not that bad are we? Not like you always liked to make out."

He forced her to kiss him and then he turned her over to Chris who then passed her on and so it went on. It was like "pass the parcel" game at a children's party. As the parcel was passed from one pair of hands to the next a little more of the wrapping was removed when then music stopped. Except in this version of the game there was no music only more and more of the wrapping was removed. First her jacket, then the blouse was unbuttoned, then her skirt, then the blouse was removed, then her bra was unclipped and then removed and finally...her panties. Harriet tried to stop them of-course but how could she? It was five against one. In the end the only things she was wearing were her necklace and earrings and her stilettos. She tried to cover up her modesty as best she could and crossed one arm over her bust and tucked the other between her legs begging them to stop and just leave her alone. But the boys weren't listening to her. They were too busy looking at her. Her body was just as wonderful as we had all thought it would be. She had curves in all the right places, as they say. She had the smooth flowing curves of a Henry Moore sculpture. The lines were clean and graceful and she had a deep belly button which I always found very attractive in a woman for some reason. But the boys had their minds elsewhere and weren't paying any attention to her belly button. With the last reserves of self control Harriet told them if they stopped now it wouldn't be too late. She wouldn't say anything about it. They had made a mistake and if they stopped now she would forget all about it.

"Look at those knockers!" exclaimed Jason awe.

"Unbelievable!" agreed the others in a chorus.

"And that pussy!" Thomas almost shrieked as he pulled her hands away, "look at that!" and he made a lunge to try and clamp his sweaty hand on it. Harriet shrank her midriff away from him.

Robert then took the opportunity to give her perfect bottom a hard slap. Harriet gave a start of surprise. That made him laugh, "I'm an "arse" man myself!"

Then Chris gave her another slap a bit harder this time. Harriet gave a jump and yelped.

"Lets see if we can't teach teacher a lesson or two," suggested Chris very aggressively.

"It's about time somebody did," agreed Robert heartily.

"You've been a naughty girl miss," explained Chris severely "and you need to be punished."

"Yeah. Just for a change you will do as you are told," Chris told her.

"And we'll find out how you like it!" threatened Thomas

She was passed from one to the next each one taking his turn to kiss her and grab her running their sweaty hands over her gleaming body. They stroked her, pawed her mauled her, grabbed at her, pinched her. They made her squirm and gyrate, wriggle and writhe in a desperate but futile attempt to evade their greedy clutches and while Harriet tried to fend them off the futility of it made them all laugh. I could see how aroused the lads were by this. They had her where they wanted her and there was nothing she could do about it. Harriet was kind of woman boys like them only ever saw on TV or in the cinema. Women like Harriet were not for boys like them. But here she was and here they were. The tables had been turned and there was no turning back now. Their blood was up and you might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb.

Finally Jason had had enough tormenting Harriet and began to tug at his flies but Robert pushed him back and held the palm of his hand up in his face, "Now just hold you horses there big boy. Let's do this properly and ask the lady who will have the honour of going first?"

That sounded like a very good idea.

"Well miss? Who is going to be the first to bang you?" Robert asked her

And Harriet realised, if she hadn't realised already, that there was no way out. She looked at them with pitiful eyes begging for mercy. As she looked into their sex crazed faces as they started to tear off their clothes she knew she was lost. And so she knew she had to submit to the inevitable,

"Come on miss, decide or we'll decide for you," warned Robert.

Why not him? "Alright then, " was all she said.

Harriet sank to her knees, beaten.

"Good girl," chuckled Robert. and they all watched spellbound as Harriet opened her mouth and watched as Robert slid his cock into her open mouth. He flung back his head and howled like a werewolf celebrating a full moon while his mates stood around and watched their eyes popping out of their heads and slack jawed as they watched Harriet blowing their friend.

"Oh my God!" Robert crowed, "this is good! This is great! This is unbelievable!"

"I think she's loving it!" decided "commie" in a frenzy.

"Look at her go!" shrieked Thomas jumping up and down wild with excitement, "just look at her!"

With a sudden strangled cry Robert exploded in Harriet mouth. She tried to pull away but too late.

He was quickly replaced by Chris who grabbed Harriet by the hair and just started to fuck her face pumping his cock into her mouth furiously, "Oh shit! She is loving it...loving it!" he bragged, "come on you dirty bitch. Swallow it! Swallow!"

Once they had all had a turn they were ready for more. They were eighteen after all and of-course that is when the male reaches his sexual peak. They stood in line with some semblance of patience boasting and bragging to each other about their prowess each convinced that Harriet loved it as much as they did. All of them convinced that Harriet enjoyed being used and abused. And they could well have been right because it did indeed look as if Harriet was working very hard to give the boys as much pleasure as she could and the sound of her schlurping noisily on their demanding cocks seemed to vindicate all their boasting.

Harriet was then thrown on top of a pile of gym mats. Her arms were held over her head and her legs were spread wide open. Thomas wasted no time in getting between them thrusting into her like a man (or boy) possessed. Robert and Chris meanwhile had knelt on either side of her head and demanded impatiently that she suck them off again. And she obliged them and while she was serving them her pussy was being repeatedly ravished by Thomas, Jason and "commie" who eventually swapped places with Robert and Chris who took their turn to plunder her pussy while the other three fucked Harriet's face. They were like a pack of wolves tearing a deer to pieces gorging themselves on the succulent flesh whipping each other up into a sexual frenzy competing to outdo each other schieking with glee as they watched Harriet thrash about underneath them whimpering and howling. Was Harriet enjoying it? All I will say is that it was hard to tell but I have to say that as she lay there sprawled over the mats she reminded me of a cat stretching out in front of a fire and so as far as I was concerned the question of whether she was a prude or "filthy" had been answered.

MKDons
MKDons
50 Followers