All Comments on 'Harriet's Liberty Ch. 02'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

Dear Sputnik57,

This is a wonderful story of a woman finally expressing her special desires, I do hope that you will continue it in the fashion of all your stories, I am eager to see how far Mistress Harriet decided to explore her Dominance!

Joanne

joannepare53@hotmail.com

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you Joanne...

...I intend to have Harriet dominate many males who are so deserving of her attention, having goaded her in her former life.

It is always especially pleasing to hear from women who appreciate my efforts, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

This is the sort of story I love to read. As a woman with latent dom tendencies I find it exciting and thrilling to read this. Please more....

Anezi.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anezi...

...knowing my offering has created a little excitement in a member of the superior sex gives me the greatest pleasure! I hope I can continue to help you enjoy your latent sense of dominance.

Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES