Harry Charleston Rides Again, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doc, I've hurt you! I am so sorry. We should stop." Harry never wanted to intentionally hurt a woman.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP! I WANT YOU SO BAD. KEEP PUSHING, I NEED YOUR DICK IN ME. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU FOR YOUR NICE BIG DICK." The good doctor really wanted Harry's dick. She was on a mission. He had what she wanted in spades.

"Ok, but there's some spots of blood--"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. IT IS A GOOD HURT. KEEP FUCKING ME. OH I'M GONNA CUM SO HARD. YOU HAVE ME NOW. I BELONG TO YOU HARRY. HERE I COME! AAAAAAIIIUEEEYYAA!! I'M COMING SO... UGH! UHHH!" The oriental women had a massive heart stopping climax. Lee Ann was his now. She only wanted Harry now. She was so happy.

He wiped off his cock with a wet wipe, and a towel, 'till he was squeaky clean. April shoved his cock into her mouth. He was still raging hard. April really loved to suck Harry's cock.

"I want you to fuck my ass. Hard! Ok?" April wanted to be buttfucked.

Alright. He lubed her asshole up. He was behind her on the bed and April had her mouth on her sister's clit. Marilyn was having a good hard clitoral cum. April was spreading her own ass cheeks far apart so he could access her sphincter. He pushed into her tight little anus. Her rectum was warm, tight and wet. He fucked it merrily. April didn't last long she screamed into her sister's muff, and just then Marilyn squirted into her sister's face and mouth. It only seemed to intensify April's climax. He felt himself getting close.

"I'm gonna cum."

"No! No! I need your sperm, cum I'm my cunt! Please!" Gwen was so serious about having a baby.

"Ok, let's switch up. Mom, hold your daughter while I impregnate her. Are you absolutely sure Gwen? This is a big huge step. No going back!" Harry tried to warn her. "You have to understand how important this is."

"Yes, yes. I want your baby so bad. I really want your son, but a daughter would be just as nice. Hold me mom, he's gonna get rough on me, I can see it in his eyes. Oh yes!" Gwen loved it when Harry got rough with her.

He shoved his cock all the way in and Gwen shuddered and came. She spasmed on his dick. He was about to cum and he yelled "Uuuuuhhhhhg" he grunted several times as he shot a big load of cum deep inside of Gwen. He felt it going deep into her cervix. He stayed inside her as she and him recovered from their climaxes. She had a bunch of mini-spasms. She didn't want to let go of his dick. Amazingly, he was still rock hard, probably because of the Viagra.

"I want to marry you Harry," Gwen admitted.

"Why? I am way older than you. I just put a baby in your belly."

"You're the best I have ever had. I like sharing you with my mom and my aunt and even the cute slut doctor. She really sucked my pussy good! But I'm the youngest and I can give you ten children, hell, make it an even dozen children for you... easy. I'll never deny you pussy, I'll suck you dry daily, and I'll cook and clean and take care of you. I think you would like a wife like me. That, and I love you. I have wanted you forever. I'll never disrespect you. You can fuck my whole family. Oh I almost forgot. I think my gramma wants to ball you. You said something to her the other day and now she's all hot to fuck you. What did you say?" Gwen was curious.

"Only that I knew where all her family got their beauty from. Your grandmother actually blushed because she knew I was not lying or exaggerating. She is a strikingly good looking woman." Harry was thoroughly honest with her.

"She wants to fuck you Harry."

"She better call. My bed is pretty full already with four beautiful women in it."

"I want you to fuck my ass." The oriental beauty told him.

"Why doc? Your pussy is the tightest I've ever been in, to the point of pain. I can't imagine your ass would be any looser! I don't want to hurt you again!" He told the cock crazy woman.

"First off, every single woman in this room wants you. She wants you so bad she's willing to marry you! You have fucked all of us, myself included, to glorious orgasms. I think my sphincter and my anus might be, if not looser, then a bit more flexible!" The doctor really wanted to get buttfucked! Harry thought she might be certifiable, after how tight her vagina was, and she wanted to try anal? Harry had no intention of fucking the doctor to death. She gave him the look, and he was lost.

"Ok doc, are you sure? Better lube up good!" He got behind the doc and pointed his dick into her tight little sphincter. She was pushing back fiercely, and he pushed into her anus. She rocked back and forth, and they developed a rhythm. He pushed further into her rectum, and she screamed, but not from pain! She had just climaxed analy! The other women were amazed that the tiny woman could take so much dick in her small ass. The amazing woman took Harrys' dick all the way inside her rectum. Harry's balls were banging on her cunt as they fucked.

"I'm gonna cum!" Harry said loudly.

"Put it in me!" yelled Gwen, the granddaughter. "I need all your sperm."

"You know you only need one sperm. I gave you about eight billion. Others might want my cum!" Harry told the young beautiful woman.

"Alright, I really love being your cum dumpster... I love eating it, tasting it, and impregnating me. I always want your cum. I love you. I have for a long time. I know nobody will accept us as a couple, but I don't care. You make me so happy. I want to do everything for you!" Gwen confessed. "I love being your woman. I want all of your jism inside me."

"Too late for this load! Ughh, ohmygod, Doc you are so damn tight, ugh!" Harry exploded in Lee Ann's rectum. She was orgasming with Harry spurting inside her. She loved it! The good doctor wanted to be Harry's cum dumpster as well. She had never had such strong feelings about anyone, man or woman. Harry made her very happy.

"Are all of you satisfied? I am at your service," Harry spoke to them all.He was probably gonna need a few minutes to recharge his dick, but he had his tongue and fingers for a while.

"Can you fuck my ass? The doc looks like she got off really good." The doctor was laying there knocked out from hard-assed orgasms. She had quite a few anal orgasms. She was smiling a happy stupid smile.

"Can you lick my clit while you do that?"

"Can you finger me?'

"Can you just hold me a bit please," asked the doc. Harry did all that was asked of him, sorta. The girls were all happy and quite satisfied. He took the three girls home, and the doctor kissed him and cried happy tears and she left for the hospital. She was definitely married to her work. But from that point on, all she dreamed about was Harry. Her work seemed dreary and repetitive. Harry had changed her perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry went home to sleep. The Neanderthal was there, waiting for Harry on his porch. It looked like a confrontation was imminent.

"Harry, why are you messing with my family?"

the huge man asked Harry.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked back.

"I'm not their ex husband. I'm their brother." That was a revelation! Harry was shocked for sure. That explained a lot. The girls didn't want to expose him, or the family incest problem. This shone a different light on the whole subject.

"Well how interesting. So you were trying to rape your own niece?" Harry never minced words.

"She just needs a bit of physical, um... encouragement." the big man said.

"I'm gonna give you ten seconds to get off my property, or you will be back in the hospital!" Harry was pissed. Neanderthal seemed like such a son of a bitch.

"Ten-nine-eight-seven-six-" Harry counted down.

"Ok, ok! I'm going, I'm going. Why do you have to be such a hard ass all the time? You are dating my sisters, both of them. I would like to talk a little, no boxing please!" the giant asked Harry politely.

"Ok, I will try not to be a hard ass. You want some coffee?" Harry held his temper. He wanted more information about the situation. He could still kick Neanderthal's ass if need be.

"How about a little breakfast at the diner. My treat. No hospitals. Ok?"

"Ok, ok. No hospitals or fisticuffs." Harry felt like the big man wanted a truce of sorts. So be it.

=========(0)=========

The breakfast was somewhat enlightening.

"This is a bit embarrassing. Our family has always practiced... um, incest. My grandfather fucked all the girls in the family, when he died in the war, then my father fucked all the girls. He had a heart attack, and he passed away. Now I have been fucking all the girls in our family. Well, for the most part. April won't fuck me anymore since she met you, and my niece has never ever wanted to be part of the family tradition. Marilyn just told me she wants to fuck you exclusively from now on, so I'm only fucking my mom and my grandma. Why are you trying to break up my family?"

"I swear to you, I am not trying to do anything. You were trying to get your niece to fuck you, and she said no. That makes you a rapist if you were successful in fucking her. I got there and kicked your ass. I didn't know it was you, because you were wearing a black leather mask, remember? Your loving niece begged me not to go to the authorities on your behalf. She fucked me too many times to count... to stop me from just fucking up your face or killing you. That means...

SHE PROTECTED YOU!

"Then when I took out Marilyn, I was not aware it was you, although I had my suspicions, and we got into it. I had no idea that it was you, and you were at the club. Just so you know, I was asked, and then begged to bang all the girls. I didn't chase them. They chased me! Your beautiful mom might want to go out with me, and I might say yes. I've never met your grandma. Tell me something... Why don't you date outside of your family? You're a good looking guy, and women love tall muscular men, so what the hell? The women should be falling all over you!" Harry was being truthful here.

"I guess from fear of, well... rejection. Not many women like a huge guy like me." he looked down.

"I call bullshit. I'll prove it right now. Waitress!" Harry called the waitress over. She was nice looking.

"Yes Suh, what can I do for you?" the beautiful black woman came over. She looked very sexy. She had marvelous curves and a gorgeous face. Her plump lips were sexy as hell.

"will you settle a bet for us please? I want you to give me and my friend the small giant here your honest opinion and I will pay you a nice clean $100 bill. I don't care what your opinion is, but you have to be truthful, and that's all. My friend thinks nobody wants to ever go out with him because he's a big huge Neanderthal guy. In your honest opinion, would you ever go out with him? You don't have to actually do it, I mean if you don't want to, or you have a boyfriend already. This is just for your real opinion. What do you think?" Harry asked her. She looked very skeptical.

She looked at the big Neanderthal. She appraised him, looking up and down, head to foot. She smiled. "You gonna pay for the dinner? Pay for drinks? Drive me home? There's no sex 'till the third date, and you gotta wear protection. I get off at seven tonight, so don't be late. You ain't married are you? Don't drown in cologne, but you gotta shave closer if you want to kiss me," She lovingly touched his face. "Clean your shoes and your car. I'm Loretta Harris." She extended her hand to Neanderthal. He gently took her hand and kissed it. She blushed. Was there a spark there? Wow!

"John James Parkton. Are you ok with drinks and then dinner, or do you want dinner first?"John asked.

"You da man, you pick. No sex tonight, but maybe some nice kissen'. I'll give you a little preview," She bent down and kissed John on the lips. He turned beet red. Harry gave her the $100 bill. She took it. "Is your friend any good?" she asked Harry.

"I dunno. I never dated him! He is a gentleman, if you want. Or you might have to slap him!" Harry spoke about John as he grinned at him.

"I like that! You look cute too. You want me to fix you up?" She asked.

"No, no thanks. Got too many damn girlfriends as it is. They might start world war three yet! I hope you two hit it off. He will fight for you and protect you for sure Loretta. John, you want me to-" Harry reached for his wallet to pay for the meal.

"-No, no, Harry, I got this. Thanks for the fix up! Hell of a breakfast." he said happily. He and Loretta were looking at each other with all smiles. They stared at each other and smiled. Damn, if there wasn't a real affection there! They gazed at each other's eyes.

"Bye you guys!" They didn't even notice that Harry had left. They only had eyes for each other.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

end of part 1

[][][][][][][]{0}[][][][][][][]