Harry's App Ch. 03: Loving Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers

Eventually, Mrs Fisher declared the kitchen clean, and Emily followed the Fishers to their bedroom. Mrs Fisher had a leather seat to watch from that faced the bed and also let her see into the bathroom. She sat with her legs parted, her pussy on open display.

Emily stripped out of her dress and shoes, but needed the bathroom, and left the door wide open. A glance in the mirror showed that her mascara had run from her earlier tears and her lipstick was smeared from sucking cock, but she made no effort to fix it. She sat to pee, and since Mrs Fisher was staring at her, Emily spread her pussy wide and rubbed her clit for a few seconds before allowing the pee to flow. Afterwards, she thrust her pussy in Mrs Fisher's face. "I still think we should blindfold you," she threatened, and with a glare of pure hatred, Mrs Fisher's tongue set to work, cleaning her up.

Emily crawled onto the bed. "My pussy's so wet," she growled. "My pussy needs a big, hard cock." Mr Fisher was quickly behind her, his cock at attention. He lined it up and pushed in slowly, and Emily moaned loudly with genuine pleasure. "It's so fucking big," she cried. "Fuck me like a dirty slut, Mr Fisher. Make me come while your wife watches."

She matched his accelerating pace, thrusting back against him to drive him deep into her. It was hard, dirty fucking and she loved it. She was free to make as much noise as she could. "Fuck my pussy, Mr Fisher. Fill my cunt with your cum."

He was in no hurry to finish, however. He rolled her over into missionary, then had her do cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, then on her back again with her legs up. Emily was past caring what he did. It was all good, and good exercise too. She loved his cock, and when, after coming deep in her cunt, he immediately lined up at the entrance to her ass, she cried out, "Yes! Fuck my ass with that beautiful cock." She'd lubricated herself earlier in preparation, but as that thick cock forced itself slowly into her, it stretched her to the limit, the exquisite pain-pleasure making her almost scream.

Emily slipped two fingers into her cunt then brought them to her mouth, and as she tasted his cum, she looked over at his wife and said, "I love being your husband's dirty slut."

*

At first the night went as her regular babysitting nights usually went, except that the boys were more into some video game with anime characters than watching people play Minecraft on YouTube. They were still happy to have her read to them as they went to sleep, and Rachel felt actually very content about being a live-in babysitter.

It was the other stuff that bothered her.

Emily had welcomed her at the door with a deep, lingering kiss that felt both friendly and possessive. Rachel had melted beneath the assault, all her doubts abruptly forgotten, replaced by a deep longing to be held forever in Emily's embrace. "Come," Emily had said, and led her upstairs to the spare room. It was a good-sized ensuite room with a double bed, similar to Rachel's own but with interior design rather than a mismatched collection of old furniture. "This is your room now, Rachel. Welcome to our family. There's only one rule: Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

And then Emily had rushed off, leaving Rachel to look after two excited kids - and one clearly excited husband. John had been binge-watching some Netflix series, but she had caught him watching her at times, and it bothered her how much that excited her. With the boys finally asleep, she found herself torn between hiding in her room and going downstairs and facing her fear.

She chose the latter. "I don't know what I'm doing," she confessed as she sat beside Emily's husband. She wondered exactly what, if anything, Emily wouldn't do.

John smiled at her kindly. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to," he said, "but why don't we at least remove our clothes. I promise not to touch you unless you ask me to."

Feeling much reassured, Rachel nodded. She remembered how embarrassed she'd been earlier that he had seen her pussy so exposed and wet, but since he'd already seen that, it didn't seem so bad to show him the rest.

What she hadn't expected was the impact of seeing him naked, and of sitting next to his naked body. She felt cold despite the warmth of the room, and he felt so warm beside her. His body was in good shape, and his face was aesthetically pleasing to her, and she imagined running her hands across his chest. She wondered if his nipples were as sensitive as hers.

But it was his cock that really distracted her from attempts to watch the television. His cock kept swelling and wilting as if it had a mind of its own, and when it was fully erect it was not only surprisingly long but also quite beautiful in a very strange way. She had seen pictures of penises before, but had never considered them to be beautiful. John's was.

"Can I touch it?" she asked, and she sensed his suppressed laughter. Indeed, it hardened swiftly just in response to her asking. Rachel brushed her fingers tentatively down along the shaft and back up; it was so smooth, and she found it interesting how perfectly sized it was to be gripped by a human hand, as if the human penis had evolved for the purpose of masturbation.

"You don't have to be quite so gentle," John said.

Rachel adjusted her sitting position and wrapped her hand more firmly about the shaft, enjoying the sense of holding something quite powerful, and exciting it as she clearly was. Her fears slowly dissipated as she stroked the hard cock. "What would Emily do if she were me?" she asked, uncertain about whether she was trying to be seductive or just being curious.

John turned to stare at her breasts. "Emily would wrap those tits about my cock and make me come all over them.

The image both shocked and thrilled her. Rachel knew people did that sort of thing, but she wasn't sure if she was ready or indeed able to. And yet, why not? Maybe it was time for her to stop being so shy. "Okay," she said and slid off the sofa onto her knees.

John shifted his hips forward and spread his legs wide, allowing Rachel to hold her breasts pressed against his cock, and to rub them along its length. She loved the sensation of his hard length between her newly large breasts, and was doubly happy that they had mysteriously grown.

"It will be easier if you lie on your back," John said.

Rachel nodded. She did so, and experienced a momentary thrill of fear as John straddled her, his thighs imprisoning her; but then his cock was between her breasts again, and she held them pressed together as John fucked the valley between them with vigorous determination. She was fascinated by the way his cock emerged then retreated.

"Emily would also be begging me to fuck her tits and come all over her face," John said, his eyes hot with lust.

Her cheeks burning abruptly with embarrassment, Rachel said, "Fuck my tits, John," she said quietly, her voice breaking.

"You have to say it like you mean it," John said, and pinched her nipples so hard she cried out in shock.

"Fuck my tits, John," she said quickly, loudly, and covered her nipples to stop him doing it again. "Fuck my tits, John," she said again, actually begging this time. "Come all over my face," she added, a little horrified to hear herself say the words.

John reached behind with one hand and she felt his fingers in her pussy, brushing against her clit, threatening to penetrate - but did not. "That's right, my beautiful virgin slut," he said, licking his fingers. "I know you want it. Keep begging."

"Fuck my tits, John," she said, the words becoming easier to say with practice. "Come all over my face."

"Emily was right," he said. "You are perfect."

No other words could have calmed her so effectively. As John resumed his vigorous fucking of her tits, Rachel imagined herself to be Emily and embraced the role of slut that was clearly demanded. "Fuck my tits, John," she growled. "Come all over my face."

John grinned in response. His cock was leaking precum that dripped against her chest. He paused briefly to scoop up a thick, glistening drop of the syrupy stuff, and smeared it across her lips, leaving her with its salty taste on her lips.

Rachel saw the strain in his expression as he built towards climax, but that was all the warning she got. Cum burst out from his cock suddenly, splashing across her neck and cheek. More burst out across her neck and chest, and still more followed, but these he aimed at one nipple then the other, until he was done.

Wiping a last drop of cum from his cock against her breast, he said, "Now just lie there like that for a few minutes so that I can enjoy how beautiful you are like this. You can make yourself come, if you like."

So Rachel lay there, resisting the itching need to clean away the cum that pooled on her chest and oozed down her face and breasts. It had a very distinctive smell that intrigued her, and she wondered how soon it would be before John was using her mouth and her pussy instead of her tits.

Losing herself in a fantasy of sucking his cock until it came all over face and in her mouth, she worked her clit with her fingers, uncaring that John watched her, wishing only that it was Emily's fingers, not her own, bringing her to a sweet climax. "Yes, Emily," she whispered over again. "Yes, Emily. Yes, Emily. Yes, Emily."

*

Emily awoke in the middle of the night from a deeply erotic dream. She had been sleeping on her front, and awoke to find a hard cock fucking her cunt from behind. For a moment she thought it was her husband, but then she remembered where she was, and who she was with. The light was on in the bathroom, and she could see Mrs Fisher still in her chair, staring and masturbating.

"Try not to wake me," Emily said, and Mr Fisher switched to a more gentle rhythm. "That's nice," she said, and let herself be rocked back to sleep.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,802 Followers