All Comments on 'Harry's Confessional'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
i really hope you aren't black

it bad enough that alot of writers here make the black man out to be the worst of the worst. then a nut like you makes us look even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
'doggs a nigga?

well whatya know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nothing that can't be fixed

Tell the niggers to take back to the hood and hook her on drugs and sell her ass. They not making any money if she is giving it away. Once she is gone divorce her.

Or get a gang to take her and shot Tibbs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

My title should have said what a piece of shit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a truly sad unerotic and depressing story.

Is this the best this so called writer can come up with? A rant against white men? and a truly racist story? how sad for you writer. I pity anyone that knows you if this is your idea of a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wrong category. This should be in interracial.

That is, if you must publish crap such as this. I truly find it hard to believe a white man would write such belittling garbage. Maybe, I would really just rather this is written by a black man trying to make himself feel superior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At least

If this were in with fetish or at least interracial, you would get a different readership. But at least learn to spell: "Get out of hear .." instead of "here."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well it's like this

I shoved 14 inches by 6 inches unlublricated white cock dick penis up your very loving and willing nigro ass . Rasta said you enjoyed it even if you couldn't walk for a week. You where not as tight as I would have expected but blood did lubricate a little. I did enjoy your special tounge clean up at the end and that butterfly kiss on my asshole wonderful I feel your black love .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yawn

even worse than your usual ramblings. You sure hate folks that aren't black. Move to Africa where you'll be happy.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Really?

Can't this site get it's crap together and move this nonsense to it's proper place in the interracial section. Of course the proper place for this writer's submissions would seem to a discerning reader to be the circular file.

dsoul, your plots are beyond unbelieveable. Your characters are paper thin and so stereotyped as to be beyond the pale. Even your cleric in this tale is a loathsome, bigoted, foul mouthed animal. I would suggest some serious couch time at your local psychiatrist, PDQ. You clearly have issues. Perhaps in clearing those issues up, you will no longer feel the need to subject the patient readers of this site to your nonsensical drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

Cuckolding is FETISH post it there.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 12 years ago
African American people are racists!!

I've had my say. And I am brown, by the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As you're a racist I thought I'd give it a try.

Why did he go to a nigger church and how does a monkey become a preacher?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gad, I've never read...

such dribble. Here I thought he was going to shoot them and it turned out to be another, "gee, I saw may wife with another man and my dick got hard," story. Damn I wish you guys would warn us so we don't waste our time reading half the stupid story.

Rest asured I will never read another of your stories.

Dribble, just absolute dribble!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
racist niggers give afro-americans a black eye

The only reason this particular piece of shit was written is for a nigger to let his racist feelings flow. dsoul is probably the first one to cry out when a white cop arrests one of his gang banging drug dealing nigger bretherin. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I completely agree

with DangerouslyDead. i find in the US, the two minorities who complain the most about discrimination-blacks and Jews, are the biggest racists. i say this as a Catholic Puerto Rican. they hate all races but their own. if a black man or a Jewish man marries outside their race, theres no complaints. but the outrage when a black woman marries a white man or a Jewish woman marries an Arab is just astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total

Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This Nigga is a Nigerian

They will rape and ravish their own kind for the fun of it.They should write this story

in a British erotica site cos the Limeys fuck them up decades ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Vomit

I am so glad you write, and show the quality of person you are. Now, if I were to ever meet you in real life I will know to not bother giving you the time of day.

It's so funny how someone with so much disrespect toward white men should go chasing white women. What's that really say about you, idiot?

Any 'woman' who falls for your shovel full of shit is no better than you either.

You got a vote of 1 outta me to drag your sorry score average down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Father

I want to confess. I have been having evil thoughts about murdering some people.

Now my son, tell me why do you have these thoughts?

Father, you're black. I'm sure you will understand. If you and your buddy keep on fucking my wife, I swear I will shoot both of you. You should be warned and stay the hell away from my wife, or else, you or him just take the whore with you. I believe you preach about the hous of your father having many rooms. So start using them. But if the bitch touches one dime from my money or takes even a minor thing from my house, I'll come after you and kill you all three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

and the kkk r coming to get u , u racist bastards white women white men no in breads

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
Piece of shit writing.

This is undoubtedly the worst piece of shit writing I've ever read! You should be horsewhipped for wasting the readers time in such a horrible way. It's a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What A Crock!!!

Why waste time and writing space for this crock of garbge... Even worse why did literotica waste the effert to publish this...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BLACK COCK

I had an idea the black priest was her lover, the way he took confessional and sent the wimp back to the wife and her lover.

The wimp should have gained some balls and kicked the wife out as she obviously had no respect for him, see a lawyer about the divorce, but no he had no balls this cuckold.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Scores

The scores for this piece of shit are too.high. I am happy to.help lower tem.

julie_van01julie_van01over 3 years ago
Confessional

I loved reading about his confession, but can only wonder why the priest didn't ask for his address, so he could better provide for the wife's spiritual needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The ending would have been better if

the priest said, "Call me Mr. Tibbs!"

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
STUPID HUSBAND..

I'd live to watch my red haired.. fair skinned white wife with a black man..he told the priest he enjoyed watching and joining in.. so stop her from going to his place and insist they do all their fucking at his place in front of him... it would have been even hotter if the priest was Mr Tibbs

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. This black pastor shit brings to mind Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, and then I roll on the floor with made laughter. What utter fools.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

A purely racist story and I am not into that so 1*.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

The score tells a lot. One star.

bizarrpaarbizarrpaarover 1 year ago

He should have sucked off the superior black priest....and arrange a cuckold wedding at the family house where he and his wife get fucked by bbc while they get the blessing

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I liked the story premise but didn’t like the way the preacher addressed the husband. It’s just not a believable thing otherwise the idea of a husband confessing to a priest of his wife’s sexual misconduct and his being sexually excited by it is believable. I gave it five stars but it could have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!