Harry's Gimp Boy

Story Info
I went as Harry's Gimp Boy to a party full of men...
1.6k words
4.66
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sisme8
sisme8
1 Followers

My friends all knew I was gay. Had been for years. There was nothing about me that screamed that I was a homosexual. I didn't dress flamboyantly or femininely, didn't carry pride flags around, didn't openly flirt with guys. I was something of an introvert and considered my own business my own. But I had managed to get boyfriends every now and then, most of which didn't last long. Then, I met Harry. He stuck around and I wanted him around. We had a connection and had great sex every now and then - it was good.

One night, whilst I was holding onto the bed frame, bent over, taking Harry's seven-inch dick in my arse he randomly asked me 'if I had ever wanted to be a gimp?' This question took me by surprise. I hadn't thought about it... but I knew what gimps were, what they generally wore and what was expected of them. The question didn't repulse me. To my mind it even sounded quite interesting. I stated that I hadn't but 'we could give it a try'.

Three months later I'm in the boot of Harry's car. I'm wearing a skin-tight black, shiny, stretchy latex body suit. I'm wearing a tight fitting hood of the same material. The hood doesn't have holes for the eyes or nose. I am blind. I can only breathe through my mouth, for which there is an opening. Everything I hear is muffled as the latex hood covers my ears completely. There is a hole cut in the posterior area, providing an opening to my bottom.

I believe we are on the way to my friend's house. Most weeks we met up, a group of normally about 8 of us, just to chat, drink, catch up, watch something or play a few games. Sometimes there were more, sometimes less. It was mostly split between men and women. However, I had heard Harry on the phone earlier - personally attempting to get people to turn up at the meet up house. As I understood it, there was going to be about 15 there tonight, most of them men...

The car stopped. The boot opened. I could feel Harry attaching a leash to the o-ring situated on the collar around my neck.

"Come on, Gimp..." I heard through muffled ears.

I climbed, blind, out of the boot. I felt my latex clad foot touch the cold, wet, hard ground. We were outside. The thought of being dressed like this outside wasn't a turn on for me - it was embarrassing and felt dangerous. However, I had learnt over my three months as Harry's Gimp Boy that my feelings, thoughts or emotions were not of consequence - it was Harry that mattered, and that was all. I was his pet, his 'thing', which he could do with as he pleased. Now THAT did turn me on.

After a few seconds of walking we came to a stop and I could just about hear a door bell ring. It was a familiar ring. The distinctive doorbell of my friend's house.

"Down on all fours, Gimp. I don't want you walking about upright and embarrassing me."

I got down on all fours as told. Obeying felt right, felt natural. I was getting hard under the skin-tight, shiny, black, latex suit. But the body suit was so tight that erections were uncomfortable and painful - not good really because these sensations, I had found out over the last few weeks, just made me want to get harder.

I heard the door open. I could hear talking. Harry began to move, tugging at the leash and I obediently followed on my hands and knees. We entered the home and I could now feel carpet underneath me. As Harry lead me on I bumped once or twice into door frames and various objects. It was pitch black under this hood, I was completely blind.

I heard a group talking that quickly begin to die down. I assumed it was because Harry and I had just entered the room. I didn't know who exactly was in the room but I felt they were all people I knew. At these weekly get togethers we were all friends, having gone to work, or college, or grown up together. We had introduced new people we met into the group and they became a part of it. So I strongly believe that, if I could've seen, I would have fully known every person there. I tried to listen to work out if I could identify someone but the hood made hearing so much more difficult. I knew Harry's voice instinctively, I had been listening to it for the last three or so months but in a room where I wasn't sure how many people were in it or even who was in it, I struggled to work out identities.

Harry began to speak.

"This is my Gimp Boy," he began. He continued on that he had asked people to attend tonight because tonight I wasn't going to be 'Harry's Gimp Boy' - I was going to be just the Gimp Boy and subject to any and all male desires tonight.

There were a few hushed, stifled voices amongst the assembled men... but quickly that went away.

I felt the vibration of someone kneeing down in front of me. He must had been close because I heard him begin to unzip his trousers. A meaty, thick cock was bashed against my cheek. I began to breathe heavily. I was starting to quiver with excitement. I knew that imminently I would be sucking a cock. It wouldn't be Harry's cock. It would be someone I knew. But I had no idea who which made it all the more exciting. I had gotten use to the feel, smell, taste, rhythms and thrusts of Harry but now I was going to take a dick in my mouth which I was unfamiliar with.

A real element of exhilaration was thinking that one day I would be in front of this individual, maybe meeting them on the street or maybe in a meet up in the near future, talking to them as a friend I had known for years having no idea that I had sucked them off whilst dressed as a gimp.

My friend, whoever he was, placed the tip of his cock to my lips. I opened up. He slid his thick penis in. I began to suck. I liked, when giving blowjobs, to use my cheeks, really sucking them in to apply a strong suction to the cock. Also when possible, I liked using my hands, grabbing hold of the base and working it whilst my mouth pleasured the head. But that wasn't possible here. Harry, my master, had told me to get down on all fours and that's where they were staying.

I took the thick dick full into my mouth. But I wasn't in control of this blowjob. Tonight, I was just a hole. The man took hold of my head either side and began to face-fuck me. Slowly at first he worked my mouth, rhythmically pushing my head away and pulling it forward which each gentle thrust. I made sure to keep tight lips around the penis. I occasionally had to resist him to allow me a second to breathe.

However, this was just the calm before the storm. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab my hips. The shock of unexpected contact caused to jump in fright, jerking me forward, much to the pleasure of the man face-fucking me. This jump, this startle, was the drop of blood to a tank full of sharks. It started a feeding frenzy.

The face fucking suddenly became aggressive, the thrusts quick and I could almost feel the rush of testosterone to his system. He stopped only briefly to allow the someone who had hold of my hips to slide his dick into my boi pussy. I was too busy with the face fucking, dribbling, choking and struggling to breathe to relax my sphincter. The guy didn't care though - he forced his way through, his dick as hard a rock, I could tell.

With every thrust either end it made me slightly move that way, pleasuring the other. As the guy fucking my arse thrust into me, I moved forward, taking the cock further into my mouth and down into my throat. As the guy face fucking me thrust I moved backwards, backing further up onto the dick that end. There was several points when I was fully deep throating with balls on my chin and could feel that I was on the base of the penis due to the balls slapping against my arse cheeks.

I thought of Harry watching this. In fact, I thought of the room watching this. Men, all similar in age to me, men I had met multiple times before and would meet multiple times again, watching me being spit roasted, wearing a shiny black hood, collar and latex body suit with only my mouth, arse cheeks and pussy exposed. I thought of all the hard cock in that room. I thought about how each cock would probably take a turn in me, multiple times, at either end at some point tonight. I thought about how Harry had told me earlier before we arrived how I was to swallow every drop of cum that was pumped into my mouth. I thought about all the cum in my arse hole - how it would act as lube for the next man up. I thought about how cum would be up inside my rectum and running down my throat, ending up sloshing around in my stomach. That made my own dick reach it's full potential - I had never been harder, longer or bigger in my entire life but there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't touch it. It couldn't properly manoeuvre in the skin tight latex.

I was Gimp Boy. And my night had only just begun...

sisme8
sisme8
1 Followers