Jennifer the Real Deal

Story Info
Just how she became the chain-smoking real estate agent.
2.3k words
4.37
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

This story has come from a Reddit dweller. With her important job she understandably wants and likes to remain anonymous. This means that she doesn't post her own smoking content. She kindly reached out to give me praise for my stories (Thank you!). I have subsequently chatted and in turn extracted her own smoking story for us all to enjoy.

Jennifer the Real Deal.

Jennifer is a slim American gym loving thirty-year-old, with dark blonde hair. For her job, her appearance is everything. She is effectively selling both herself and houses. Jennifer works hard to build relationships with her customers in her job in real estate. She knows that her customers will make their life changing decisions with her. She also hopes that they will return to her when the time comes for them to sell, and either downsize or hopefully upsize when they make their next move too.

Yet behind the expensive clothes, salon done hair, dentist whitened teeth, along with the glorious glossy lipstick coated smile. Amongst the shiny positive brightness permeating mixed with a sweet perfume from her, there is a little wedge, a slither of darkness hiding behind the beautiful pristine façade.

Jennifer currently smokes over a pack a day of Parliament 100's. She is lucky that her mom also smokes a few cigarettes a day herself. Which is particularly lucky in that she currently works for her mom, who owns the real estate business. Her mom totally understands what Jennifer is doing when she pulls up in the car a few blocks away from the house, winds down the window and lights up. There is that underlying need to settle the nerves in the stomach. However, before Jennifer arrives at the property, she will have doused herself in expensive perfume and chewed on a mint. She knows she needs to come across as the perfect realtor to sell her houses.

The chase for perfection started during her early teenage years. She was very much part of the "anti-smoking camp". Overtly and overly critical of her mom's smoking and especially to any of her friends. She made her views abundantly clear. The science told you smoking was bad for you, and because of that it was something that both she and you shouldn't be doing.

Things all changed, in a one hundred- and eighty-degrees sort of way when she headed off to college. The science, however important and real that it was, was parked in a nice leafy side street.

She was now eighteen, as a freshman on a night out when she had one of her first life changing decisions made for her. Her housemate Sara first offered her a cigarette. It was after a couple of drinks so the "good life" and sensible resolution including knowing what was good and bad for her was then a little hazy. She was chasing fun. It should have been an easy no. However, in the situation, it was a yes. Her spirits were up, she was having fun. Sara was by then already very much a committed smoker having started a few years ago. For a few weeks for Jennifer, it was just one or two cigarettes on a Saturday night, nothing special in the scheme of things. Just trying to placate her new friend and not seem rude.

Jennifer was not really aware at the time that she was smoking. After all, at the time she was more often than not beyond a little tipsy. She was still very much enjoying the moment. She was away from home just trying to make friends. It sort of happened, but on Sunday afternoon, to recompense, she was back in the nearby gym.

Her actual life changing decision from a nicotine addiction point of view was again made for her one Saturday morning a few weeks before Thanksgiving. On Friday night they both went out, and at that party they both got seriously drunk. More than they had before. Especially for Jennifer. The evening had been great fun dancing, drinking along with potentially a cigarette or two. As such on the Saturday morning Jennifer and Sara were feeling spectacularly ill.

However, many coffees Jennifer drank, they were just not working. The hangover was in danger of lasting all day and she was at that moment scared it was threatening to go into Sunday as well. With a grin Sara came up with the brainwave solution for Jennifer. One that would change the course of her history. That a cigarette would definitely help Jennifer with the situation.

With her thumping headache and washing machine churning stomach. Anything that would help her would be a bonus. Even if that "medicinal help" came in the contradictory form of a potentially cancerous tobacco filled Marlboro Light 100.

The two girls headed downstairs, then outside and lit up. With the smoke filling her lungs, that was Jennifer's first ever sober cigarette. Predictably for this story, it was not her last.

It was on the following Sunday morning on their way into town for brunch that Sara offered Jennifer her second sober cigarette. There was no refusal. The third was enjoyed on the way back to the dorms.

That week after classes no sooner were they outside would Sara offer Jennifer a cigarette on their way back from campus. Jennifer at first reluctantly agreed as they stopped and lit up. The hesitancy vanished as the days passed.

There was a party on the Thursday night of that week. That evening with yet again several drinks to the good inside her worked her way through five cigarettes. Jennifer saw it as a positive achievement.

On Friday morning Sara had popped out to an early class and Jennifer was left all alone, suffering with a dull throbbing hungover head. She knew exactly what would solve the problem. Dr Sara had prescribed the medicinal cure the previous weekend. The first hurdle was that Sara wasn't there and because of that had taken all her cigarettes with her. Jennifer knew deep down that there was a solution. The first hurdle was she just had to get out of bed and get dressed and then go by herself and buy her first ever pack of cigarettes. Salvation came in that it solved two complications. Firstly, she knew that she now needed to smoke, sooner rather than later, and secondly from that moment on, she knew that with her own pack she didn't need to keep "borrowing" Sara's.

That next few weeks by following Sara around campus and of course living with her, Jennifer's own smoking habit developed very quickly. She soon had to buy her second and third pack. She easily fell into lockstep with Sara. They would spend a good proportion of their evenings outside smoking. She found herself lighting up with Sara every single time. It was not long before she was smoking ten or so cigarettes a day. She of course smoked a lot more on a night out.

This enjoyment created the next hurdle with her enjoyment of her blossoming nicotine addiction. What was now going to be the impending doom that was the long Thanksgiving weekend. It should have been a fun weekend. However, the four days with the family were going to be murder. No way of sneaking out for the now required smoke. All week Jennifer was desperate for a cigarette. Watching her mom occasionally lighting up was becoming impossible. But she couldn't admit it to her family or even really to herself that she was a smoker. With perseverance she got through it.

The waves of relief she got when driving back to college. The car window rolled down and after a detour to buy a pack, as she drove cigarette after cigarette was smoked. It was the first time she ever chain smoked. Jennifer had a lot of thoughts from the weekend swirling around her head that she needed to process. She found that cigarettes certainly helped.

By the time she got back to college she had mentally written a letter to her mom and finished most of the pack. Sitting at her laptop there was an outpouring of emotions with tears splattering the keyboard as she wrote the email. She even admitted, in a way to both herself and to her mom, that she was now a smoker.

As such she felt as if she could complete the last couple of weeks of college calmer with less mental friction. As a confirmed smoker. The smoker that she is still today.

There is now also an appearance thing she is very much aware of with her cigarettes. It has to look good between her fingers. She hates seeing a cork filter between them. She loves seeing the all whites for her, it looks so much more stylish. Unless desperation for a smoke strikes her. At that moment, literally any cigarette will do. Needs must.

As she spends her day selling the perfect properties to amazing people. She still regularly goes to the gym and eats healthy. In her head she is trying to mitigate the effects of her addiction. After twelve years of smoking, she has yet to overtly realize the effects of her daily habit.

However, there are two noticeable things in her life that smoking makes obvious. The now much needed ashtrays. There is a couple in her house. One on her desk and one on her bedside cabinet. The latter is full of brown stained blackened butts. She will empty it if there are impending guests, especially a man, otherwise they are left to fill up. The one on her office desk is not much better. Especially when working she gets in the mood to chain smoke several cigarettes one after another.

With her habit she has noticed one other change in her body after smoking for over a decade. She knows her voice has deepened. Even now it changes, going even deeper after a heavy session of smoking.

Jennifer found the world of the smoking fetish world through a boyfriend that she dated when she left college. Mike was fascinated by girls smoking. He especially loved to watch her smoke. As such that love was reciprocated. She enjoyed performing for him. He was the one that got her to smoke multiple cigarettes at the same time. There was a whole world of fun to be had by enjoying the process of smoking cigarettes and watching him getting very turned on.

It was while she was with him that her habit grew further. She went from smoking around half a pack a day to the full pack or more when smoking multiples in for him. The reaction she got from him drove her on. It only took a couple of months for the doubling to happen, but the pleasure it gave him, and subsequently her was phenomenal. She loved what her new heavier smoking habit could do for their sex life.

Today they are no longer together, but she still smokes over that pack a day. Never quite finding the right reason to cut down. She even finds it amusing to leave her yoga class and head off to the shop to buy her cigarettes. More recently her intake has increased, she has been smoking at least two packs a day. She used to be quite stern with herself and regulated her habit to a carton a week. But like this week she was standing in the queue still in her gym gear and had to buy two cartons. She still gets a thrill looking at them sitting in her car next to her yoga mat. Over four hundred cigarettes for the week ahead, as there are a few left in her last pack. The excitement is, they are all hers. She can sit there, light up and exhale a cloud of smoke, and drive home happy.

Even since the departure of Mike from her life she also kept the desire to check out other people smoking. She doesn't class herself as bi or even lesbian. That is even after over the years drunkenly kissing a few of her female friends. But she knows that it's not what she is into.

Smoking with her mom for the first time was nerve-wracking. But now sitting in her parents' house lighting up, it's just natural. Especially when her mom joins her.

What she now really wants in her life is a fit, athletic, non-smoking man who will enjoy her smoking habit. That would be a perfect match. Even for her that would be an easy sell. She would love to show off her smoking skills once again.

As such at night she spends time looking into the smoking fetish world and enjoys lighting up and reading smoking fiction as she herself smokes cigarette after cigarette. She literally can't dare to think about the damage it's doing. The times she has made her cry, and smoke harder.

At the moment Jennifer just doesn't want to quit, she actually likes to smoke, almost the more smoked the merrier. On an evening having a candle burning on her desk and using it to keep lighting up her next cigarette, is easy, but importantly elegant. For her the whole process of smoking should make her look as good as it feels. She really thinks she looks sexy doing it. Even if she is sitting there on her own. She knows that currently, as her consumption continues week on week to easily creep up, she definitely can't quit.

Of course, during the day, she still gets the thrill from selling the houses to her amazing customers. But there is something that she is really looking forward to. That moment after the handshake on the perfect house. She can get in the car and drive a block or so away, wind down the window and place the all-white filter between her lips and light up her celebratory cigarette. With every drag, and subsequent cigarette smoked that day, just makes the great deal feel even sweeter.

The End

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers