Harsh Punishment

Story Info
A slave girl gets a surprisingly harsh punishment.
1.5k words
2.99
36.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are eighteen or over.

This story is written as a task given to me by my long distance master, as I was to be punished for being naughty, he asked me to write a fantasy in which I was punished by him. I have been authorized by him to publish it here on this site and I hope you will like it.

This is my first story on this site, so would love any comments.

Edited: I just noticed that the tags were wrong, those were for the first version of this story that was rejected, they have now been updated.

*****

My master had requested my presence at his house, I knew why, the last session we had I had been very naughty, I knew I was in for a punishment. My master had not contacted me for a week now, so I knew something was up as he would normally write to me every day. His message for me had been short. "Come to me NOW slave, high heels and your big coat, nothing else." It was normal that I would wear my big coat, to hide the clothes he normally would ask me to wear, but as it was winter and snowy outside I did wonder why he wanted me to go naked.

I came up to his house and felt pretty cold even with the coat on, I knocked and the door opened almost instant. It was my master's housekeeper, she knew me and was also the one that prepared me for my master when we had scenes together.

"I was told you would come, The Master is busy and has asked me to take you to the cellar."

She took my coat off and under it, I was naked, except for my collar and the high heels. "Good, I see you followed the instructions," she said.

She attached a leash to my collar that was sitting proudly around my neck, locked on by my master 6 months earlier when I submitted to him. She yanked the leash to make me follow her, normally she was a nice person but today she seemed to ignore me, maybe that should have given me a clue of what was about to happen.

When we entered the cellar, she pointed to the floor in the corner, "Kneel down there slave and keep your eyes down towards the floor, "I did as I was told and as she left the room, she said, "The master will be here shortly."

Laying there on my knees I heard someone walk in, shortly after I saw two leather boots come in to view, I knew them well, it was my master's boots, I had licked and kissed them several times, in the last 6 months.

He reached down and grabbed my leash and with one hard pull he got me on my feet. He was looking straight into my eyes, not with his normal kind eyes, but with eyes that were filled with hate, I got very scared.

"So you thought you didn't have to obey the rules?" he yelled straight into my face, "You thought you were free to do whatever you wanted?".

"No master..." I almost whispered, when I felt his hand slap me hard across my face, I almost lost my balance, in the high heels. There was no mistake, he was really pissed.

"I really thought I had trained you better, so by not obeying my rules you make a joke of me."

"No master..." once again I felt the hard slap quickly and without warning. I started to cry, I had never seen him so angry before.

"So you thought you were just coming here today to get a bit of punishment and then everything would be ok again?" I didn't say anything but was again rewarded with another hard slap, across my face.

"But that is where you are mistaken, I have asked you to come here today because I have decided to disown you and set you free."

I looked at him, totally speechless.

He took out a bunch of keys and unlocked my collar and quickly removed it, I gasped and fell to the ground, I felt like all life in my body just vanished. I couldn't believe it, the collar that had been locked around my neck for the last 6 months, the collar that had not been off even once in that time, was gone, I felt so naked and empty inside.

"But master I will do anything to make it up to you again," I said while going down on my knees.

"You are not my slave anymore and you don't call me master," he said in an indifferent voice, "And now you are no longer welcome in this house." He grabbed my hair and pulled me up the stairs, while I was trying to say sorry and explaining myself, but to no avail, it was too late, he opened the door and threw me outside where I ended up in a snowdrift.

"But it's cold," I said crying with anger, "I can't go home like this!"

"You should have thought about that when you chose to disobey me," he said, as he slammed the door behind him.

I lay there for some time, tears started running down my face thinking my entire world lay in ruins and I was freezing my ass off, literally. I got up and started to walk home slowly, it was around a 2-kilometer walk and I was beginning to feel very cold. Most of the way to my house was through the crowded city streets, where I knew there were lots of people and there was no place to hide my nakedness from their prying eyes. My mind was full of questions that had no answers and thoughts I couldn't handle. Some people walked past me and I could hear them whisper, "What a slut."

The cold was really biting into my skin and I was only halfway home, more people stopped and stared at me, a young man came over to me.

"Whores normally wear clothes, didn't you know," he laughed, "or maybe you can't afford any," he carried on, "maybe I can help you, I will give you 5$, for a good fuck in the bushes over there, at least it would make you a little warmer," he laughed as he walked away. The other people that stood around also started to laugh, the humiliation was complete.

I hurried along and didn't stop until I had reached my house, I was so cold and felt ill. As I stood there in front of my door, it was suddenly pulled open, I got a shock and lost my balance and fell to the ground, when I looked up it was like a dream image, there in the doorway stood my master, and he was smiling to me and his eyes looking kind at me.

"Come let me help you", he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He wrapped his big strong and warm arm around me and took me inside.

I didn't know what to say and looked at him,

"But," was the only thing I could say, as I was staring at him. He smiled at me.

"I know what you want to say," he said while stroking my hair as only he could, "I did disown you because I was very angry with you. You made me feel like a fool, by just breaking my rules like that and after all the time I have invested in making and training you to be my good slave.

I opened my mouth to try and tell him exactly how I felt, but I knew I couldn't.

"I am sorry Master," was I all I could say as I bowed my head in shame.

He pulled me up and gave me a kiss.

"And now that you know the ultimate punishment for a slave is to be disowned, I really hope you get your act together, my slave." He turned around an took a thing from the desk, it was my collar. He put it around my neck and push the key in the lock.

"So when I lock this on you, do you promise me that you will behave from now on?"

"Yes master," I said with a lump in my throat.

The metallic click of the lock sent a shiver through my body, I was whole again, I was his slave.

He attached the leash and then walked with me into the living room, where he had started a fire. The warm felt good. I was at his feet, push my body against his to get, he caressed me with his hands all over my body, and I started to feel the warmth return.

We sat down on a blanket on the floor and I lay in his arms and I felt like a little angel, he kissed and caressed my body, as only he could.

"My slave, it is time for bed, time to rest after a hard day," he said as he carried me to the bed and as he tucked me in under the warm duvet, my only thought was, 'I'm in heaven.'

My master lay down beside me put his arm around me and stroked my hair.

"When you wake up, we will continue your training, my slave," he said as I slowly nodded off.

"Yes master," was the only thing I whispered before falling asleep.