My Sweet Stupid Cunt

Story Info
Helpless submissive never learns.
1.5k words
3.95
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth." He growled, and she complied sooner than his lips could shut again.

"Tongue."

She stuck out her tongue, holding his gaze, helpless and nervous in anticipation of what he will do next. He had a look in his eyes that she hadn't seen before. It made her nervous but excited her beyond expectation. Her face flushed as the tingling heat rose from her groin to the top of her head, giving her scalp goosebumps.

"More."

Fighting the shivers she stuck her tongue out more and resolved herself to take whatever he threw at her.

He held her hair in a ponytail with his left hand and her face with his right, slightly squeezing her cheeks in.

ptui He spat directly into her mouth.

"Swallow." He commanded her, and as she closed her mouth to swallow, he slapped her. Her cheek stung but not as hard as her clit throbbed.

"Open up."

She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out again. He pinched her tongue between the first knuckle of his right index and thumb.

"Who do you belong to?"

"eu theh"

SLAP!

He slapped her again before she even had the time to realize that he had let go of her tongue.

"I'm only going to ask once more. Who do you belong to, whore?"

"You sir."

"Good."

She could hear the smile in his voice, but before she could revel in it he had forced her face, by her hair, into his crotch; her nose pressed against the base of his shaft, and his swelling cock rested against her temple. The heat from her cheek and his growing member radiated her face.

She knew she could not waste a second and immediately took his scrotum into her mouth gently massaging his testicles with her tongue. He groaned as he pushed her face harder into him, and her tongue worked harder in response.

She had barely just found her rhythm and pace when his voice awoke her from her trance.

"That's enough. Spread your legs."

"Yes, sir." She licked her lips as she spread her legs like she was told.

He stuck his right foot between her legs, lifting it up and dragged it against her now engorged labia and clit.

Looking down at his foot, he chuckled. "You're a sloppy cunt, aren't you?"

Looking down, she could see her wetness glistening on his foot. Her face and ears burned with embarrassment, and she whimpered: "I am whatever you say I am, sir."

--

"Stay here. I will be right back." He turned around and left the room. She brought her legs back together and squeezed her thighs tight. "That was a terrible idea," She thought.

A few minutes later she heard him call out her name. "Right away, sir." She blurted as she lunged forward onto her hands and crawled to where he was.

As she entered the room, he was sitting in the middle of the couch slowly stroking his cock. He tapped his foot lightly in front of him, indicating where she was supposed to kneel. She obliged. He lifted his leg, presenting his foot to her.

"Clean up your mess." Without a split second's hesitation, she held his foot in her hands and licked where her juices had been. She kissed his heel then his ankle, the top of his foot then his arch, the ball of his foot then she slowly and carefully sucked his toes individually.

"That's enough. Come here." He patted the couch between his legs.

She crawled up closer between his legs and sat on her heels awaiting his next instruction. She struggled to keep her gaze down. Every inch in her body was aware of his hard cock inches away from her face, but she was determined.

"Look at me."

She raised her gaze to meet his. She could feel her mouth begin to water, but she resisted sneaking a glance where he didn't tell her she could.

He reached behind his back and pulled out his black leather belt. He threaded it between her neck and hair before closing the loop. He wrapped the long end of the belt around his hand and tugged on the loop around her neck. He leaned forward and gave her a long deep kiss then a peck. He pressed his forehead against hers and whispered: "You may."

--

She reached out for his cock and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. She leaned down to kiss the tip, lick it, then wrap her full lips around it. As she tried to take him deeper into her mouth she became aware of the fact that he was keeping the hand with which he held the belt in the same place. The deeper she went down, the tighter the belt squeezed around her neck, but she understood her assignment.

She pulled back a little and took a deep breath before sliding back down as deep as she could. The feeling of him growing inside her mouth made her forget the belt for a second and she pushed even deeper.

Slap!

This one hurt more than the others. She wasn't sure if it was that it took her by surprise or that her face was more sensitive because of the tight belt around her neck.

She stopped in her track. His cock still in her mouth she looked up at him inquisitively; her eyes asked him: "Did I do anything wrong?"

"I just felt like it." He responded out loud.

Less alarmed now, she went right back to pleasuring him.

She loved having him in her mouth. On days when he was not around, she craved the feeling. She missed his bulbous tip, its ridge, and every pulsing vein.

This was torture. There he was, in her mouth, and yet she still couldn't have him as deep as she wanted.

She pushed down. He pulled her back. She took a breath and tried again. He pulled her back. Although her frustration was mounting, she could not ignore the feeling of the wetness dripping down from her cunt.

She took a breath and tried again. He didn't pull her back this time, and she almost swallowed him whole. She gagged hard as his laughter filled the room.

Confused, she looked up at him. His laughter turned into a smirk. He uncoiled the belt from around his hand holding onto the end only.

"Stand up."

--

"Yes sir."

She cleared her throat and wiped the tears from her eyes as she stood up slowly, a long and thick drip hanging down from her pussy.

He switched the belt over to his left hand and reached his right between her legs. He scooped her drip up with his index and middle finger and nonchalantly sucked them clean. The feeling of his fingers brushing up against her now tortured cunt almost made her knees buckle.

He then looked down at the floor between her legs, knowing exactly what he was going to find. He pulled on the end of the belt to bring her attention down to the floor. "What's this?" He pulled the belt harder causing her to fall to her knees. With the belt in one hand and her hair in the other he pulled her face down flat with the ground. With the tip of her nose touching the edge of the puddle and the side of her face pressed to the ground, he ordered: "Clean it up!"

He dropped the belt to the ground and stepped on it, barely leaving any material loose enough for her to move. All she could do was stick out her tongue and lap at the floor. Slowly but surely, she managed to clean up the puddle.

He stood up from the couch and walked out of her view. Her heart jumped up into her throat as she was seized by anticipation. She could hear him behind her, but she did not dare move. This was the wrong time to make any mistakes. Before she could finish her thought, she felt him slip two fingers inside her sopping wet sex. She gasped then whimpered pleadingly.

"Sir, please. Please. I don't want to cum without permission. Please. I want to be good. Please sir. Pleeeeeease."

"Shhhhhh." He calmed her as he withdrew his fingers slowly from her.

She did not know how much more she could handle. He'd shown her place before but never quite like this. This time felt different. Her treacherous cunt had betrayed her. She was throbbing, dripping, quivering, and her clit pulsated so hard she could feel it in her teeth.

Smack! His bare hand landed hard on her ass. The surprise of it laid her flat on the ground.

"Up!"

She pushed her ass back up in the air.

Smack!

"Two. Thank you sir."

Smack!

"Three. Thank you sir"

Smack!

"Four. whimpers urm, thank you, urm, sir."

She braced for a fifth but it did not come.

She stayed still.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god sir. FUCK." She exclaimed as she felt his cock spread her labia and find its way deep inside her.

"My sweet stupid cunt. You always think you have a choice. Haven't you learned anything?"

The End