Hartan Expanding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have gone a couple of minutes that way, with her building up again to a huge orgasm.

They waves must have reached her tipping point and she convulsed, grabbing her legs and then around, and over to the handholds on either side they positioned there (the 'couch' was funky and amazing and there's nothing like it).

Her screams and half situps of convulsion matched striations in her upper chest as her entire body got wrapped up in the ecstasy.

Inside, my cock felt her PULSE after PULSE of coming, and as I pumped in despite them she just kept coming on me.

Maybe by the tenth, twentieth, it got too much for me, the hard-squeeze and long-pull on my shaft as I moved and there was no more movement out but only a slam-prying-squeezing-upwards and INwards and...

And...

I couldn't..."ohhh..." stand it "oooohhhhhhh", and i'd reached, "OooooOOOOhhHHHH", the point, I tightened up, slammed upwards at my most pushing-est way, INNNNN and Most-Most-MOST up YeZZZZZ into her, hard and held, shooting load after load into her. My mind reeling, I shouted, "OOOOHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK OAAaaaahhHHHH!" Legs trembling, too, I couldn't move very well, my hips rotated by themselves to push slightly farther into her as I came, and came, and came.

Eventually, I had to stop moving so much, and then I could move again, and I settled back.

I was still in her, but...

We caught...

Our breaths...

Oh, GOD this was good!

Why was I doing Anything - anything at all - that wasn't sex, when it felt like THIS?!?!?

(Intellectually, sure, I knew, but the silly hedonistic part of me said 'Yepprrz-Dooozits-Now, MOAR-plsszzz!!' when I thought of keeping my cock plunging somewhere again like This!)

She grinned at me demonically, which turned into an utterly silly smile.

And I smiled back.

I found words again, somehow, and said, "Uhh, Sorry..." as I pulled out of her, apologizing for the lost contact. Stumbling back a bit, I set her leg down and went around to her side, crouching and taking her hand. I kissed her mouth softly, and said, "This is..... GREAT!"

She nodded, "It's called, 'Afternoon Delight'. We'll be able to do it, off and on, over the next class cycle. It's a side benefit. As a guy, you have the fastest turnaround you'll have in your life, right now."

I helped her up, and she said, "In fact, documented studies established that a set of randomly-chosen 18-year old human males could ejaculate 8 times a day for 3 weeks straight, when provided several partners. Sperm count is high, muscle-growth and mitochondrial energy factors are nearly optimum. No emotional depth for a while, but, yeah, you figure it out eventually."

"So, I'm a sexual superman but I can't handle breaking up with a girlfriend?"

"Close. Problem had been, in previous years, that 'grief cycles' thing. Borderline personality disorder is, you can tell good from bad but not relative depth? It's like the 'I wanted the BLUE cup!!! Not the RED one!!' stage of growing up."

I laughed, "I've seen that!"

She smiled, too, "Duh. The thing that fixes it is enough happy/sad cycles, with different inputs, and people get to be able to predict depth of emotional loss, and in the process, they become less psychotic or less borderline. Lots of examples of emotional loss help give context."

"So, worlds of shit raining down on me makes me a better boyfriend. Great...." I rolled my eyes, "Here's an alien invasion, now go have a meaningful heart-to-heart."

She caught herself and we stood. The topic was done, we had to get going, timing-wise.

I looked around as we stood back, reading the placards for 'how to clean' next to the equipment. "How does this place work? Alissa gave me the overview, but...?"

Maria grabbed a thick hose from the wall and pointed it at the couch, letting the water flow. "Water hose first."

Pointing to her towel and bag, I grabbed them to keep them from getting wet, and she was more free with the hose, dousing the couch. The water wasn't normal, though - there was a smell to it, almost like bleach. The overspray told me it was warm water, maybe close to shower temperature.

She said, "If you want, I can douse you, but keep your eyes closed. Your hair will turn blonde and then green."

"No, thanks!"

"Me neither. It's nice, sometimes. I used it once mid-summer. It was set to a cooler temperature then, since these things aren't air conditioned. It was really nice to take the sweat off."

"Huh." I had no response to that. She was older. I guessed I'd have to get used to her having more experience than I did.

I wondered about that, and decided that if this entire interlude had been with Hana, neither of us would have known what we were doing. I'd have missed out on a lot of really great oral, then great sex, and never mind the world of knowledge about how things really worked I was getting.

Finishing, she let the water quickly drain away through the floor grates and hung up the hose. Then, she picked up the bright red-striped hose labeled, "Steam! Danger!" She said, "Stay clear, careful with this one. It'll take your skin off. Literally."

She triggered the pistol grip and sprayed live steam on the bench and floor, then on the sink handle and on the water hose assembly.

As soon as she started with the steam hose, giant fans came on at the end and pushed a big breeze through the place, sweeping all the humid air out but cooling the place down significantly. Standing there in my altogether, I shivered. She saw me being cold and laughed, "Comes with the territory." Looking down a little, she kind of indicated her own nipples, which were pointy and puckered with the almost cold air.

We washed hands and faces in the double sink and went to the anteroom to get dressed.

We turned in our bags as we left; I hadn't even broken the seal to open mine since the towels in the room got us both dry enough after our splash-off at the sink. Maria said that besides a towel they had a small disposable packet of lube, and 3 condoms in case some people were into less-clean pleasures. I nodded, thinking, and she saw me, so she said, "They don't make judgements, and no one keeps track of what gets turned back in. They want us to be safe and happy, so we study harder and save the world."

== Chapter: Home Again ==

After I snagged a sandwich from the cafeteria (replacing my missed dinner) and several hours of classes later, we met up and walked home.

Mom had the living room video screen set up with a British show called, 'Mountie Python' (or something, I was walking by quickly), so Maria and I decided to put the bedroom's privacy to good use.

(Yes, in retrospect, I know the right name for the show, but that was what I thought it was at the time and the name stuck in my head like wrong-things sometimes do. Oddly, I think the creators of the show would have approved of my misremembering its name.)

Brushing teeth and using the bathroom, we got back to our room to find that Ohira had usurped the alone-space. She'd just gotten into bed and was reading something in a printed book with her bunk light on. She greeted us with a head bow/nod, and we were left with a decision about what to do.

Maria went over and started talking with her in low tones while I stripped off, folded my clothes away, and headed up the ladder. Eventually, they finished talking and did some tiny head-bows, and Ohira went back to reading. Maria stripped off her clothes efficiently, folding them and putting them away as we all did to keep the place neat. There were no messes anywhere, even (mostly) with the young ones. We all had strictly enforced rules that stuff had to be put away instantly and kept neat or we'd all go crazy from the mess of so many people in one house.

Finished with her folding, she just stood there for the slightest moment, paused, and my brain took her in... Naked, utterly beautiful, breasts jutting outward from her muscled body with fully erect poking nipples from the cool air, she seemed lost in thought for a moment. Then, she remembered something and grabbed her towel and brought it with her up the ladder.

Climbing in, she moved like a cat, eyeing me with a knowing smile. I tried looking at her eyes, I really did - but her boobs, dangling slightly and swaying as she moved, grabbed my eyeballs and my hindbrain and refused to let go. She stopped, realizing what I was looking at, and shimmied a little, which brought me back, smiling widely.

I licked my lips at her, smiling broadly, and she licked her lips back at me playfully, smiling even more widely.

She shoo'd me out of the way and spread out the towel below us both, shifting us all around. Then, she lay down on the bed herself, on her back, and had me lay down beside her and sort-of on top, pulling up the covers in the process. We were in our own little world and warmer, since the room air was always a bit cool.

Thinking about her conversation, I asked, "What was the conversation with Ohira about?"

"I just asked if she minded if we 'made noise' now. She said, no problem, on her boat, 'many people did, many times, plain view'. I guess there wasn't much privacy. You've seen those giant container ships, right, tens of thousands of people crammed in there, starving, trying not to poop on each other, all that."

"Yeah, pretty messed up."

"Well, then she told me that, 'is very okay; love is good; sex is fun. We should sex a lot, there is very small time left.' I think she thinks we're doomed."

"We kind of are." I had to admit it.

"NO. That thinking leads to the dark place." Maria's features got concerned, cloudy. "We are certainly, most certainly, NOT doomed. There is an approaching storm. We have to prep for it, and build. I'm not in this thing to lose, even if I'm the last one standing."

Maria's force of will was a power to behold, fierce eyes and a strong jaw, and a head tilt that told me there was shit, up with which she would not put.

It was damn sexy, too. I saw her, a different side of her, like an animal that was going to pounce.

I said, "Okay, but I'm not either. Sometimes, I wonder if all our prep work will make a difference, though."

She smiled, "Safety is relative. We've already saved humanity. The offworld colonies are already mostly self-sufficient, and they can mine and get the rest of the way if they need to. Plus, there's off-world seed banks that give biosphere insurance."

As she pulled me to her, rotating under me a bit, she said, "Theres important stuff we need to do so we feel ready to fight tomorrow. Striving all day takes energy. I need a recharge..."

There was no doubt what she meant by 'recharge'.

I craned my head a little to look over and down at Ohira's pretty face on the bunk below.

Ohira's legs were up, pulling her covers down below her t-shirt. In my glance, I did a double-take, as I saw one hand holding the book, but her other hand was up her shirt, cupping her breast and rubbing lightly over her nipple.

Turning back to Maria, I smiled, turned on by that as well, and we started kissing.

As our tongues entwined, I thought about whether I minded if Ohira watched us a little. Then, I thought, hell, no, it's only fair, what else is she going to do, and besides, she's heard everything before given how noisy we were the previous night.

Keeping up the kissing and rubbing our bodies against each other, I started getting hot and bothered under the covers, so I pulled them back a bit, down around our waists to let the hot air out. Looking down Maria's body, I let my hand glide over her breast, tracing patterns with my fingers and squeezing, watching how it moved, deformed, and bounced back from my attentions. I was definitely having fun.

Maria obviously was, too, because her nipples were responding, puckering up and poking out some more.

I looked up at her face, and Maria turned slightly and whispered, her eyes darting over, "Don't look. She's watching us."

I didn't look despite desperately wanting to. "Fine with me, let her watch or not watch all she wants. I want to watch YOU." I moved down, kissing down her chest to one nipple, and Maria gave me instructions on how she wanted me to lick and suck, the precise directions I was getting increasingly used to. She was very helpful that way. In return, I felt her glow in response, move against my touch, her eyes doing slow blinks despite staring at the ceiling.

Focused again on her breast, my other hand blindly reached down for her crotch, but I found her hand was already there, working on herself. I didn't want to interrupt, so I just moved my hand down farther than hers, and, attempting to not obstruct the pattern she was making, put a single finger in. This garnered a gasp and a nod and a whispered, "Yes, that." She was panting a bit.

Slowly, I moved my finger in and out, occasionally being bumped by Maria's finger movements but noticeably increasing the passion she was feeling.

All this action, the breast in my mouth, the finger action, her breathing hard - it was so damn sexy my cock was rock hard and I wanted to be in her. I pulled my finger out, and grabbed my cock, stroking myself a bit.

She pulled my head off her breast, pushed me up, and whispered somewhat strongly, "I want you, inside of me, NOW." The tone of her voice was that of someone who wanted something, immediately without debate. I smiled broadly to myself, and moved around to be between her legs, and lay down on top of her. The skin was fabulous, her breasts beneath me, her face right in my face, and my cock, ready to go.

The blanket was probably below our waists, but for some reason, I wasn't worried about it.

Only hesitating a moment to think about how fabulous this was and feel the feels, as they say, I looked into her eyes. I was really feeling some love, and I was about to say so, but she flashed eyes at me and said, "Please? Now? Inside me?!? Push!"

"Okay!" I smiled, and, pressed myself slowly in, but felt a bit of friction and I realized I might be dry despite her being very wet. I stopped going in, and pulled out slightly, and in slightly more, working my way in and out in small increments. Soon, I was completely in her, my cock buried to the hilt in a beautiful, warm glory... And she was suddenly squeezing me!

Maria's face had a concentrating look on it, an intensity to her eyes, I could tell, as she pulsed a grip on my cock off and on. I swooned a little, biting my tongue, and started moving with more deliberate rhythm, pumping away. In front of my cock, her pubic bone and mine were rubbing together, hard-fixed points in an otherwise floaty-soft dream-filled joining.

Strange things occurred to me as I pumped into her. First, as I bottomed out, I noticed the push of my pubic bone against hers made her eyes flutter a little and cause a little stuttering inhale. This got more intense the more I did it, her inhales turning into guttural moans. Feeling this, and watching her reactions, I imagined what the base of my cock was doing to the biological structures around her clit, probably pressing and grinding in hard against her.

Secondly, it occurred to me that this was the 4th time I'd had sex that day, which according to Maria meant I was just about half done.

I gave a tiny internal chuckle to myself at that one. I was going strong, my muscles all around her and hers around me, tightly holding each other like the athletes we all were. I felt strong, and I could feel her strength around me, too.

In a couple of minutes of slow pumping, Maria was grunting out loud, and crying out a little in wimpers as well as low moans, and my moans had started to be unavoidable, too.

I looked over, letting my glance move slowly around to see Ohira. Her book had dropped and one of her hands was under her sheets. The other hand was clearly moving under her shirt, holding and squeezing her breast. Her eyes were slowly opening and closing, halfway. Her glance met and held mine, and I smiled warmly at her, and then turned back to what I was doing.

On we pumped on each other, from the other side of the room, I heard Ohira's moans getting louder and stronger, and stronger still, and then a kind of low, long moan that meant she was coming. I looked over, and sure enough, she was, writhing around a little, her eyes closed and her face screwed up in concentration, trembling as she held herself, then turned towards the wall. Her back was bare, and her butt crack was visible at the edge of the covers. Her coming was really kind of sexy for me, too.

I turned back to Maria, who glanced over at Ohira and then shot me a questioning look between flashes of sensual overload. I whispered, "She just came. Every-one-needs-sex-some-times!" as I said this, I punctuated my words with my thrusts.

"But... I... Get... Your.... Cock!"

"Fuck yeah!" I sped up my pumping, I knew I was getting closer. Faster and faster I pumped, hard, driving her up the mattress, trying to pull her down by the shoulders at the same time, driving inward with a slamming abandon.

Suddenly, Maria arched her back, driving her head back into the mattress, her legs wrapped around my ass pulling me into her, and her arms around my back pulling me tightly against her with almost crushing force. She groaned, "ooooooohhhhhOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!", "Ohhhh Gooooooodddddd Oooh, Oh oh, oh God GOD Ahhh!!!!". Her trembling and writhing motions were so damn sexy! I started pulsing and convulsed into my own orgasm, cum pumping out of me as I thrust my hips as deeply as I could into her.

In I stayed, unable to push farther. We both rocked from side to side a bit, grabbing harder at each other. Gasping loudly, my vision exploding with the joy of it, I pushed, but then, letting myself slip a little, pushed in deeply again, and again, as Hard as I could, as deep as my whole being would allow.

Slowly, the joy ebbed, and some reality returned.

Relaxing, I was struck with the abject coolness of it all. My penis was STILL Inside Maria. I had just had sex. This was my room. Only, now it wasn't just my room, it was our room, plus the others. But... We Just Had Sex! And, she liked it! It was almost too cool for words. To say that sex is fun seemed like such a huge understatement, but there was no other way to put it. Sex is Really, Really, REALLLLLLLLY FUN!

I knew I was smiling, open mouthed, like an idiot. This expression infected Maria, too, who smiled back at me the same way, and then, sort of laughing at herself, nodded a direction, functionally asking me to roll over and off her.

Pulling the covers up to our waists so we wouldn't boil but had some privacy in case someone came in, she said calmly, "Okay now, we sleep. Big things tomorrow, like every day. Can't save the world if we don't get sleep."

It turned out she was right. I vaguely felt the covers being pulled up after that, a shadowy fog of sleep tugging me away.

== Chapter: Pauses ==

The next morning was Sunday and we had a half-day off for Church services. My mom worked with associate clergy that handled the service Maria and I could attend; I only saw Mom's sermons once in a while, depending on timing and whether there were also funerals or weddings that day (usually done as mass events, multiple couples or decedents at the same ceremony).

Having no special Sunday clothes, we got up later and went to one of several services, depending on what religion we were. There were always lots of services, and my mother was usually there all day since there had to be service for both morning and afternoon shifts.

The service itself was pretty generic, with music and hymns, some readings and a sermon, and took about 45 minutes so we could leave and the next service people could come in.

Afterwards, there was a version of coffee which may have seemed palatable to persons born on a bland planet of ambivalent beige people who were equanimously uncaring about lacking oral sense-organs of taste.

1...45678...16