Hartan Expanding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about that. "I'm going to go there, today? I have an appointment made?" I digested that. "So, after I get there... what happens?"

"They'll tell you. You go into the room, undress, and get the chance to use the restroom. Definitely do that, splash the undercarriage with the bidet or use sink water. Shower if you want, but fast, though. It's just polite to be clean. But, undercarriage-wise, it's also in the 'rules' because they don't want too many germs in the condom, only your sperm. Or, mostly, anyway. After that, put on the bathrobe if they have one, and go in."

"Oh."

We were at school by then, so thanked her, and we kissed and hugged for a couple of minutes before we left. The sidewalks were full of people getting around, and a lot of them were stopping and kissing, too. I'd always considered that just part of what the older guys did, but I was starting to see everything in a new light.

Sitting in my first class, before my first-gym and thus my appointment, it occurred to me I should probably be nervous about it for another reason. I had to wonder, what happens if I am infertile? Would I end up in a mineshaft somewhere, or worse? I had to hope things were fine. All my dosimeters had been good so far, low end for cumulative life exposure, but things could change.

== Chapter: Collections Agency ==

Getting to the new healthserv building they mentioned meant finding it first.

Ug. I was nervous anyway.

It wasn't that far, and it wasn't a single building. They were single-family houses, with a center grass circle of the cul-de-sac, there was an odd guard shack big enough for a bed, chair, radio, and a customer service sideways-sliding window.

The guard was an elderly lady in the shack, she took my name, did a retscan, and handed me a plastic cup labeled, "House C-10".

I looked at it funny, and was about to ask the question, "uhhh...?"

She said, "Oh, yeah. First time? Yeah, you look young. Just walk INTO house C over there. Go right in. Go down the hall, then left, find the bathroom. Clean yourself up real good, make sure, all that underneath, all your parts, you know, clean 'em off. Even if you took a shower this morning, clean it all again anyway, it's important. Use the mouthwash, full capful. Rinse it 2 full minutes. You can swallow it if you want, it's just white rum. Clothes in the cubby, put on the robe - and only the robe. Go to room 10, label's on the door. If the door is shut, knock and wait. You'll be met. Don't worry, you'll do fine."

She was nodding, and I wasn't sure what was going to happen but I did as asked.

As I was walking up to the house, the door to the house next door opened, and two girls came out. One I knew from class a couple of cycles ago, Zshee; she was easy to spot since she had her hair dyed with a pink stripe down one side. She smiled at me widely, and waved hi. I waved back, and she went back to talking with the other girl as they walked away.

Odd, that. I never expected this kind of thing. Sex was now just so much like an industrialized thing, such a built-in part of my life now. It was a really odd feeling, on one level, but with every new part of it, it all just made sense that was the way it had to be. Sure, very weird, but also just taken as so normalized by everyone around me.

I had been so shielded before I was 18, the real truth was so close. I knew lots of stuff was going on that I didn't see, and I knew people were having sex, but I didn't know how or when. This was a whole new culture I was in, laid on top of the one I'd known like a transparency that colored everything in.

With a huge surreal feeling to everything about the process, I walked in the front door, which said, "Walk Right In Here" on it, and down the hall to the bath like he'd said. Undressed, I cleaned myself carefully as directed.

Notes would be taken. Close observations would occur. Maria would read them - and others.

My mouth recoiled at the rum mouthwash. I'd had a couple of sips of my dad's liquor once, a long time ago, but there wasn't much opportunity to grow it now, with the global food shortages.

Out of the bathroom, the room labeled, "10" had a sign that said, "knock and wait". A feminine voice from the inside said, "Come in!"

I entered what appeared to be a master-suite and saw a girl there, sitting in a bathrobe, waiting for me.

"Right on time."

"Thanks..."

"Shut the door behind you and lock it."

I did, and she came over to me to shake hands. Her hands were wet, just like mine, and her eyelashes, too, like she'd just splashed her face with water. "I'm Brianna."

Her name said midwestern, but her face said China or farther north, epicanthic eyes with a hint of Russian, almost Eskimo in there, too. She was as tall as I was, about 5'9", with a medium-sized chest and pretty features. I liked what I saw, and I could tell she was sizing me up, too.

I decided to say what I was thinking, "You're really pretty."

She smiled and tilted her head down a little, then looked up at me, "Thank you. You're Kevin."

"Yes."

"Good. This is your first time, right?"

"Uh, yeah, with doing a sample. My handler, Maria, she..."

"I got Maria's notes. She said that you are heteronormal and that you'd just had first intercourse last night."

"Yeah... I'm kind of surprised everyone knows about that!"

"Oh, not everyone, just her and me and a couple of other people. It's kind of an important note for your file, and the rules are that sample collection can't be your first intercourse." She looked at me, somewhat businesslike, "Do you have any requests?"

"Uh, like what?"

"Well, like, don't kiss me, or do kiss me, or you'd like to see my butt, or something?"

I laughed, incredulous and a little freaked out,"Nnnnno. I'm... just doing what I think I'm supposed to do."

"Okay then. Here we go. First, give me a hug, then we'll take off our robes, okay?"

We hugged, and as I held her, I could feel her boobs pressing against my chest. They didn't look that big through the thick robe. After a minute, she breathed on my ear, and kissed the side of my face. I let her do that, it was really sensual.

We kissed on the lips, very gently without tongues, and her hands untied the front of my robe and pushed it off my shoulders. I untied hers, and did likewise, and then we held each other, full front contact, skin to skin, lightly kissing.

After a minute, she broke off and whispered, touching our foreheads together, "Whew! You are a good kisser! I like this!"

I smiled, too, "Thank you, Ma'am."

Her expression changed slightly, "It's Brianna, or Brie."

'M'kay.'

"Get your container. Put it on the bedside."

I bent down and got it from the robe pocket, and she got on the bed, laying on her back with her legs bent and knees open. She said, "If you can help a bit, It'd be nicer for both of us."

Shrugging, I climbed up the bed, slowly, taking in the sight of her, and put my face between her legs, rubbing her thighs and smelling her enticing sexy bits. It was sweet, and somewhat like Maria's, but obviously very different in terms of the way her lips looked and the landing-strip design she had.

Nosing in and kissing her thighs, like Maria told me to do, I used a finger to play around, and her gasps were audible, not like when Maria and I were trying to be quiet. "Ooooohhhh, yeah, that's good..." she was talking with full voice, like it didn't matter if we made noise. I liked that idea, too - living with more people, there's a constant urge to do everything quietly because that's how you wanted everyone to be around you.

Brie was not quiet.

Her moans got louder, and I did the same technique on her that Maria had requested, including playing with her nipples between my fingers, slowly and gently rolling and tugging them as I grabbed her whole breast and pulled and pushed. I was half doing it for my enjoyment, the touch of her soft skin and interesting textures, but the other half of my entertainment was watching her reactions and knowing that I was helping drive pleasure right into her brain.

Brie's moans got louder, and she started twisting around in bed even more, letting her legs down and then back up, pulling them way up to her chest and wide, opening up completely for me to lick her silly.

As I was doing this, I got a real power rush. I was helping someone have vast feelings of sexual joy - I was giving them something. I had control over their body, to a degree, I could help them get somewhere they couldn't get by themselves.

It looked like Brie was about to come, and then, sure enough, she did. Shouting, panting, "Yes!" and "Oh, My God", and "Fuuucck!!!!!" over and over, her voice went high and then low, but some of the latter was muffled a bit since her legs clamped down on my head, holding me firmly in place while my puckered lips had sucked in her clit and my tongue flicked over it fast and lightly.

Coming down a bit, she relaxed and caved in, her arms and legs dropping in complete relaxation. I lay flat, then, my head on her thigh, waiting and feeling some joy in being able to give her such pleasure.

After a minute or two, she said, "Oh, boy. That was nice. Me Likeeeee." She pulled me up to her, and I crawled up by her side.

She kissed me on the lips like it didn't matter that I just been licking her and was really wet-faced. Smacking me and looking in my eyes with a giant smile she said, "Yep! That's what I taste like!"

Her smile turned softer, my face in both her hands, "Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"I dunno, it was pretty fun for me, too."

"I could tell." She pecked a kiss at me quickly, and then said, "Lie down." After I did, she kissed down my chest quickly, and took my half-staff cock and stroked it a bit, then sucked on it firmly.

Pretty fast, I was full length and my attention was fully on her.

"Hold on," she said, "Let's get this on."

She opened the condom and unrolled it over me, then got a bit of lube from a drawer and put a drop on her hand, rubbing it up and down my wrapped cock. "Okay. Do you have a favorite? Because, I'd really like it if you do me from behind, doggie. Is that okay?"

I smiled, fast, and said enthusiastically, "Sure!"

Sitting up, she crawled in front of me, and I came around behind her. Her butt was in the air, her chest was down, and she was reaching down between her legs, "Let me start, k?"

"Okay." I positioned myself, and she grabbed me, rubbing me up and down her slit a couple of times, and she said, "Push." I held her hips, and I pushed, my slick condom-wrapped cock sliding in those pretty lips smoothly until I was almost all the way in. Backing out, she set up what she obviously wanted to be the rhythm, so I matched it, and just held on to her hips, pushing myself in, pulling out, and watching my cock go in and out of her.

Her nether lips were sliding over my cock, pink and happy, all the insides gripping me solid and even some pulses that I knew were deliberate.

As she gripped, her tight-puckered anus rosebud constricted in, too, like a kind of wink. I loved it!

Spread wide, the lips glistened, delicate folds of skin so soft and bumpy, I knew any tiny thing was what she was feeling out of my movement stroking my shaft inwards past them.

So much of that skin motion had to be triggering her hindbrain, but it also was OH So Deliciously sensitive on my length, too, each tiny bit sliding past giving me The BEST(!!) of Unrrrrn-Yes goodness...

(I knew I wasn't getting all of it. The condom was getting some of the sensation. But MOST of the sensation was flowing, and that was still over the top.)

There's no way to describe this. It's very personal, how it feels, how that sensation blends into the back of your brain and takes over all the other sensations hitting you. Yes, your knees feel the bed, your thighs are stretched in that position, your hands are touching cool skin to pull back on the hip-handholds - but the focus...

The FOCUS...

IS... The SLIDE inwards and the pressure and the joy and the Everything that is HER and her insides gripping and holding the part of you that's now yours and hers together.

It's kind of a new part of you, this part you share, this cock-in-sleeve Yummy better than ALL other kinds of yummy ever, no question, exploding-headspace goodness shards flying about and starting to come together as I moved.

I was building, but I wasn't there yet. She was building, but she Wanted. Wanted ME, wanted my cock, wanted more SLAM and slide and all the inside bits to push and pull Rightly....

(it had to be she wanted the same things I did, I felt so much tied-in interconnected Oneness)

She said, "Talk to me, talk dirty. Tell me things."

I didn't know what words she wanted, but I could improvise. "I see my cock. It's going into you, and coming out. In I slide, all the way in, my cock buried deep in you. You like that?"

"YES!" she panted, "I like that. Bury your cock!"

"I'm burying it. I'm putting it in... your pussy."

"You're filling my CUNT. My cunt is full of your cock! Oh, god, you're filling me up, again, and... again, and, oh God, again...urrrnnnng, yeahhhhhh...."

The wordplay was fun, so I continued, "YES, I am. I'm Fucking You. I'm Fucking your cunt." I didn't know if I could say the word cunt out loud, but when I did, she said, "YES! MY Cunt! Fill me with it!"

I thrust into her, feeling my cock getting closer to the edge. I didn't want it to end, so I pulled her way back, sitting back on my heels with her, and I reached around to see if I could find her clit. Sure enough, my hand found it, and rubbed in circles like I'd seen Hana do that first time. My cock was stationary, but my hand was moving over her clit, medium-hard, and she reacted wonderfully, squirming and crying out, "YES, oh god, so good, so good, yes!

My other hand found her breast, dangling a bit, and squeezed that. I loved the feeling of her boob in my hand, and I kneaded it, then let the nipple go between two fingers and pressed them together as I rubbed her clit. It was a lot to do at once, but her panting was getting more and more desperate. She sat back on my cock, moving just slightly, and then she pulled away, and sat back forcefully.

"Slam that in to me! Slam your cock in! now! Oh, yes, goooooooooddddd yes,... slam it, slam, slam, yes,...." The slapping of her butt hitting my thighs, slap, slap, slap, over and over, and the sight of my cock going into her, it brought me closer and closer, and then.... She came, screaming and moaning, writhing around, and I could feel her inside muscles pulsing on me, grabbing me.

I grunted loudly myself, "Gggggahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa!! hhhhhaaaaa!!! hhhhhaaaaa!!! hhhhhaaaaa!!! Yes!! Oh, Fuuuuuuuckkkk!!!!" My cock spurted, I could feel, cum filling what I very abstractly and on another conscious level knew was a condom, but then my brain switched back to the feelings and "oooohhhhhhh my god!" I spurted again and all of my being was being pushed outwards through my cock, my hands pulling on her as strong as I could, pulling back, burying myself as deep in her as I could pull and push, into her fully, locked inside, pulses of her orgasm still going over me.

Daring to breathe, finally, the breaths catching in my chest with shudders, I slowly relaxed and rubbed up and down her back, around her butt, down her thighs, and back up again. Such soft skin, delicate, slightly tanned skin.

She finished shuddering, her orgasm spent, and she collapsed somewhat down-forward, still pushing back against me but wiggling side to side playfully and rather delightfully, "Well then, Mister. I think I've gotten the better end of this arrangement.... Let me take care of business, here..." her tone was still pretty playful, and when she turned around she had a great big smile on her face and raised eyebrows that went with a bit of panting breaths.

I pulled back and sat on my heels, and she reached over and grabbed the plastic sample container and opened it, then, coming close to my penis, carefully removed the condom and put it all inside before closing the container tightly. Taking her device, she spoke a code into it, took a retscan, and then took a picture of the container. Saying my name, she said to me, "retscan?"

I let the light play into my eye, and she took another scan of the container, then put her device down and walked over to a small mini-fridge in the corner. There was an apparatus on the top which she lifted and put the sample in, then dropped it, and lifted it again to see the sample was locked in the fridge.

Her boobs were doing delightful movements the whole time I watched this.

Coming back over to the bed, she said, "You will get a notification that I searched your profile. it's normal. I always do before I deal with this kind of thing, I have to be totally onboard or I pass and wait for the next one. You, I have a question for."

I nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat down next to me. She obviously was working up to something. Sighing, obviously worked her way up to saying it, she said, "I would like to ask you for something, and it's not an everyday thing. Lots of times, no question needs to be asked, because permission is automatic and all that, and nobody is required to... I mean,..."

Waiting, I knew she was getting to something.

She said, "Okay. One of the 'perks' of doing sample collection is, of course, good sex, obviously. Sometimes, it's good. I've only done this 5 times, this is number 6. But, anyway, one of the other perks is that I get the right to a part of the sample after it's been tested."

"Rights to it?" I was confused, but I thought I saw where it was going.

"Yeah. They can use it, I mean, I can use it, to get pregnant. That way, I can choose who the father will be, meet them, and know kind of what they're like, and all that. In case the insemination works, later, then I will know. It's vital, you know that, right? In order to go offworld, I have to be pregnant?"

"Yeah, I've heard that." I sat there a moment.

"What I'm asking is, just an informal thing, if you're okay with my using the sample. Technically I can anyway, but I'd really like to know if it's okay with you...?"

She was quiet, waiting for me to answer. I was composing my thoughts.

"This is the first time someone has asked me this question. I'm sorry, give me a minute."

"Sure. Take all the time you need."

I walked around the room, trying to envision for the second time in the same day what it'd be like to have a kid out there, and not even know it, or not, and not know that, either. Or, for them to know they had a 'Dad', and that... dad would be me? But, this was the human race we were talking about. I'd been dedicated, my whole growing-up life, mostly, to just helping us survive. What better way to survive than this?

I stopped pacing and stood in front of her, and reached out to take her hands. "Brie."

"Yes?" She looked up at me.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"If you want, you can. Like you said, I can't object even if I want to. Beyond that though, ethically, it's utterly clear. If I did this to begin with, I had to accept the possible outcome. But, regardless of that, it's the right thing to do. I do have a wondering, though... if, maybe... if I'd ever find out, even in the distant future, if I had a kid, what they turned out like? I doubt it could happen, but it'd be interesting to see if they looked like me, or my sister, or whatever. I can't know if you'll be a good mother, not anything I can do about that -- but I think you will? Probably? It's tough to try to think what someone is going to look like and act like years from now."

Her eyes considered what I was saying but she didn't say anything.

I asked, "You want my permission signed off or noted somehow?"

She laughed, "No. No sign-off. I'm allowed to do what I want with the sample anyway, I collected it, the law is clear. But, happily, I get the memory, And the encouragement of your saying yes. It seems like some kind of karma that you're giving sample, a blessing almost, that you're giving me."