Harvey's Caught Ch. 02

Story Info
Harvey's night continues.
2.1k words
4.56
2.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Harvey gets in too deep)

Harvey had been standing, naked, alone in the darkness for a while now. His arms were held two feet apart above his head, attached to wrist cuffs linked to two chains that disappeared into the ceiling of Andrea's lounge. He had only met her an hour ago and had already placed himself at her mercy.

Why did he do that? He thought to himself.

He found himself mesmerised by her ice blue eyes, confident stare and her perfect figure that had seriously turned him on the first time he saw it at the gym, where he worked. In her presence he felt like a small child and compelled to follow her instructions.

He was absentmindedly thrusting his nine inch cock into the air in a desperate attempt to cum, despite knowing it was impossible. He had never felt his cock to be this hard ever before and could feel it pulsing in concert with his heartbeat.

Suddenly he heard some movement in the darkness and spotlight came on above him illuminating him in its glare. He looked around but couldn't see anything in the gloomy darkness.

A figure suddenly appeared out of the darkness that took his breath away and at the same time made his excited cock leaked a long strand of precum. Andrea had changed into her figure hugging black catsuit, she was wearing her thigh high stiletto boots and her black hood that concealed her face. She had arranged her blonde hair into a ponytail that came out of a hole at the back of her head and draped down between her shoulder blades. The catsuit, Harvey noticed, showed off her perfect, toned figure and those amazing breasts that took his breath away.

Andrea strode towards him, her heels clicking on the wooden flooring. She ran her hands up both of his thighs, over his hips and ribcage, then she ran them over his shoulders and across his strong biceps. This made him throw his head back and gasp, pulling on the chains once again and thrusting his cock forwards.

"You have a great body, Harvey." She whispered. "Pure masculine beauty, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to showing you how to use it!"

Harvey was speechless, he just looked down at her, the lust in his eyes obvious for her to see. His chest was heaving as she ran her fingernails across the sides of his ribcage, he hissed and grabbed the chains holding his wrists with his hands until his knuckles turned white.

"Ticklish are we, Harvey?" She asked with a smile.

She ran her nails along his ribs again, taking his breath away as he stood on tiptoes in a futile attempt to put some distance between his body and her fingers.

"You can't get away, Harvey." Andrea said, still smiling.

She then removed her hands and stroked his face.

"If only your friends could see you now." She said. "We are going to have so much fun this weekend!"

Andrea then turned and disappeared into the shadows but soon returned with a medical gurney with shaving and washing materials on the top, Harvey could also see some more bondage equipment but had no idea what they were for.

She picked up a metal bar with cuffs at each end and bent down to fasten the cuffs to his ankles, keeping his legs two feet apart, Harvey realised he was having his first experience of a spreader bar. Andrea then smiled at him again.

"You're far too hairy for my liking, Harvey." She said. "So I suggest you keep still."

Andrea then spent the next hour meticulously shaving his entire body except for his head, she took great care to ensure she didn't miss anything. She was extra careful around his pubic region as his cock was still rock hard, oozing precum and she didn't want him ejaculating accidently. She even spread his ass cheeks so she could get to the fuzzy hair around his anus. After she was finished with the razor she ran her hands all over his body to make sure before coating his body with a soothing balm. All Harvey could do was moan. groan and leak precum.

"There we are." She said. "All nice and smooth!"

Harvey looked down at his now hairless body and saw that with all of his pubic hair gone his cock looked even longer than nine inches. Andrea smiled knowingly.

"Yes, Harvey." She laughed. "It does look bigger doesn't it?"

Harvey then watched as she picked up a round black object which opened at the hinge and stepped towards him once again. She then placed it around his neck, it closed with an ominous click and he instinctively twisted his neck, getting a feel for its presence. Andrea said nothing but merely smiled, she had borrowed some of Sam's trinkets and wanted to try them out. She walked over to the sofa to check her mobile and gave a satisfied grunt, the shock collar was now linked to her mobile and the tracker inside it was working perfectly.

Andrea then walked behind him, stroking his back and fondling his ass before falling to her knees. He felt her bathing his right ass cheek with her saliva then placed her hands firmly on his thighs as he let out a scream.

"OOOOOWWWWW!!" He yelled. "What are you doing?"

Andrea couldn't answer him because she had sunk her teeth into his ass and didn't let go until she was sure she had left her signature mark on her young man. She leaned back. happy with the bright red mark and moved to the left cheek, ignoring his cries of pain she repeated the process. She then stood up and ran her hands over both cheeks making him wince.

"You are now marked as mine for the weekend, Harvey." She said. "When you leave here on Sunday you'll have something permanent."

Harvey didn't take in anything she said, he was now so desperate to cum that he was continually thrusting his cock into the air.

"Please, Andrea!" He begged. "I need to cum! Can I cum now? Please!"

Andrea looked at him with her ice blue eyes through her hood and smiled warmly. She then reached up and gently ruffled his hair.

"Cum? Goodness me, Harvey." She said. "I'm afraid not. You won't be cumming until Sunday at the earliest! That's if you behave and learn what I teach you"

Harvey started whimpering and pulling at the chains holding him again, he also looked up at the ceiling to see if there was any way he could get loose. All the while he was thrusting his cock forwards.

"Patience, Harvey." Andrea said. "A real man exercises patience. If you are patient your orgasm on Sunday will be the best of your life!"

She then disappeared into the darkness again and soon returned with a different medical gurney with a tank underneath it. This was her automated enema machine that she had used on Michael when he was her 'guest' over a year ago. She soon flushed out Harvey's bowels, something he found utterly humiliating. She didn't want any messy accidents, even though she had no intention of penetrating his ass, yet.

Andrea then picked up a length of nylon rope, Harvey watched in fascination as she tied a loop around his now hairless balls, pulled them down, away from his body, before she tied the rope off around the spreader bar between his legs. Once again she smiled at him.

"That's just a precaution, Harvey. She explained. "Now, if I lower your arms, will you behave?"

Harvey didn't answer, he was too busy breathing heavily, totally overwhelmed at what she was doing to him. His cock was still as hard as steel and leaking precum as he began to shake. Andrea stepped up behind him and reached around to stroke his chest.

"You need to relax, Harvey." She said." You're getting too worked up. Are you sure you want to stay or would you like to go home?"

Harvey took several deep breaths before calming down and stopped shaking. He then shook his head.

"N-n-n-no. I would like to stay." He gasped. "I-i-i-if that's alright?"

"Off course it's alright, Harvey." Andrea purred in his ear.

She then ruffled his hair again as though he was a pet.

"Now if I release your arms, do you promise to behave?" She repeated.

Harvey took a few more deep breaths and nodded. Andrea then pushed a button on her mobile and the chains began to descend, when she had enough slack she removed the padlocks linking the cuffs to the chains. She gently pulled his arms behind him and used one of the padlocks to lock the cuffs together. His muscular arms were now trapped behind him and quite useless.

Andrea then moved in front of him and crouched down to remove the nylon rope around his balls and the spreader bar on his ankles. She had only put them on him so he, hopefully, didn't try to overpower her when she released his arms. In her long experience in dealing with young men it was easy to use their balls against them!

She then walked over to sit in the armchair in the centre of the lounge.

"Let's see what you can do with that tongue of yours shall we, Harvey?" She said. "Now come and kneel in front of me."

Harvey did as instructed, his cock bobbing as he walked, dripping precum to the floor. He knelt in front of her, still breathing heavily, looking at her with pleading eyes. Andrea look down at him for several moments without speaking then, very slowly, drew down the zipper of her catsuit that covered her crotch. Harvey gasped when he saw her clean shaven pussy for the first time and just stared,

"Do you like what you see, Harvey?" Andrea asked.

"God yes!" He breathed quietly.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" Andrea said. "Feel free to taste a real woman's pussy!"

Harvey smiled and shuffled forwards on his knees and inhaled deeply, getting a smell for her scent, before beginning to lick her pussy. Andrea could tell that he wasn't a complete novice at eating pussy but still needed some instruction and encouragement as to what turned her on. After several minutes Andrea was beginning to breathe deeply herself, Harvey noticed this and began to ease off in order to delay her orgasm. He just had enough room to run his tongue over her anus which drew a gasp of appreciation from her before he moved back to sucking the folds of her labia.

"Oh yes!" She sighed, "That's very good, Harvey! Very good!"

She then placed her hands on his head and grabbed his short hair, forcing his face further into her pussy as he tried to pull away. He then began licking her pussy with greater urgency and this pushed her over the edge. She gripped his hair tightly and forced his face away so her pussy juices squirted all over his face. At the same time she threw her head back in ecstasy.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" She cried, gasping heavily, her breasts rising and falling inside her catsuit.

Harvey then sat back on his haunches, feeling pleased with himself at having given Andrea an obviously satisfying orgasm. On coming down from her high Andrea looked down at him. His face now had sheen to it and he was licking her pussy juices with his tongue that ran over his mouth.

"What are you waiting for, Harvey?" She asked. "Keep going."

Harvey hesitated and looked down at his cock wistfully, it was still rock hard and turning purple with unsatisfied need. He was expecting his turn when he felt a jolt to his neck that made him jump. He stared back up at Andrea who was now holding her mobile, she then pushed a button with her thumb. Harvey immediately felt another jolt that made him twist his neck, then a third that made him wince in pain.

"OOOWWW!" He cried. "What's that?"

"That, Harvey." Andrea replied. "Was me showing you that we have only just begun. Now....."

She raised her thumb over the button on her mobile.

Harvey immediately dove his face back into her pussy and began licking again, realising that the collar around his neck was no display piece. It was her way of exerting full control over him, with his arms cuffed behind him there was nothing he could do about it.

Andrea then began to sigh and ruffled his hair again.

"You really are a fast learner, Harvey." She gasped.....