Harvey's Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Harvey's plans grow.
3.5k words
4.38
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Harvey's plan progresses)

Harvey was standing at the end of Andrea's bed. He was looking down at her prone, sleeping form, it was now 9 am on a Saturday morning and, true to his word, he had fucked her senseless. He didn't allow her to rest until 4 am, while he had cum three times, he would not allow her to cum at all. He smiled to himself, when she wakes up, he thought to himself, she will be frustrated, horny and angry.

Harvey still couldn't believe that a sexy, confident, mature woman like her would let him use her body the way he did. He had every intention of making their relationship work, at the same time he reminded himself not to get carried away and take advantage of her.

The recordings he made of her sucking his cock and swallowing his semen were strictly for his viewing only, unless of course they were streaming on her cameras to her subscribers. He had no intention of using them against her, he uploaded them to his computer at home, then deleted them from his phone.

She had already told him that her business relied, most of the time, on discretion, so he didn't want to upset or embarrass her. She already meant so much to him he didn't want to betray her. That being said, he was the one who controlled her, but in such a well meaning way, she clearly began to accept it, he hoped.

Harvey smiled and left her to sleep, he padded across the lounge naked and into the kitchen to make himself a coffee. He sat down at the dining table and began to check his mobile for messages, after a while he heard muffled shouts coming from Andrea's bedroom. Harvey looked up and smiled, Andrea was clearly awake and not happy, he ignored her shouts and continued with his morning routine.

After he finished his coffee he pushed the button on his mobile that activated the cameras in Andrea's bedroom, her subscribers were now watching her struggles on her own bed. He then went into her warehouse work area to go through his exercise regimen, leaving Andrea's muffled shouting behind him.

After his workout, Harvey entered the lounge, he could still hear Andrea's shouts. He picked up his mobile from the coffee table and looked into the bedroom, he started recording Andrea's struggles. He had a broad grin on his face.

"Harvey! Harvey!" She was shouting. "For goodness sake! Harvey! Harvey!"

While she was in her deep, exhausted sleep, he had placed a full body harness on her. The thin leather straps crisscrossed her entire torso, the top section was around her slender neck, attached to a section that formed an X across her chest. Her firm breasts were separated and two leather straps ran down the sides of her body, they were attached to a strap that went around her waist. The cuffs he had placed on her wrists were padlocked to two small rings on both sides of her hips, keeping her hands trapped to her sides. The strap on her waist was held in place by two straps that went either side of her pussy and around her thighs. The entire ensemble had three buckles that were strapped tightly behind her neck, back and waist, as well as a buckle behind each thigh. He had also put ankles cuffs on her and attached them to the buckle at her back, she was hog tied and going nowhere.

Harvey touched a button on his mobile and Andrea threw her head back and twisted her neck. She had just been shocked by the collar around her neck, she turned her head around to look at him, as usual her pussy began tingling when she saw him standing there, naked, recording her.

"Harvey!" She shouted.

"What's wrong gorgeous?" He asked, still sporting a broad grin.

"Don't you 'gorgeous' me, Harvey!" She scolded him. "Why have you put me in this harness?"

Harvey just smiled as he sat down on the edge of the bed. He released her ankles so she could stretch her legs but cuffed them together. He then rolled her over on

to her back so he could look down at her. She was already breathing deeply, her firm breasts rising and falling, he knew she was turned on simply by the sight of his body and, not having cum, knew she was also desperate, as usual.

Harvey then leaned forward and began sucking and biting on her tattooed left nipple, he also reached across and began flicking the nipple ring on her right nipple, making her gasp. With her hands trapped to her sides she knew he would do what he wanted to her, all she did was clench her hands into fists and accept it.

After a few moments, Harvey straightened up to look her in the eyes, his left hand slowly made its way to her pussy and began stroking her clit. As she gasped and groaned he smiled again.

"I didn't want you getting yourself off while I was working out, gorgeous." He said. "I know what a very naughty girl you can be!"

"OOOOHHHH!! Please, Harvey!!" She whined. "OOOOHHHH!! You've cum several times already! OOOOHHHH!! What about me?"

Harvey just smiled and continued teasing her clit with his strong fingers, Andrea began whimpering. Both of her holes were filled and sticky with his semen from last nights fucking, she still accepted that he was the one in control, he thought.

"If you behave yourself for the rest of the weekend." He said. "I might let you cum tomorrow. I will also try to give you something else you want."

"Tomorrow!" Andrea squealed. "Nooo, Harvey! Please!"

Harvey just smiled and continued stroking her pussy, he looked directly into her ice blue eyes.

"If you're a good girl." He said. "I will let you cum tomorrow and the wait will be worth it."

Andrea looked up at him, the lust and desperation in those blue eyes obvious, and tried to smile, but her eyes just rolled back into her head.

"What else is it that I want then, Harvey?" She managed to gasp.

Harvey remained silent and smiled, then he leaned down and began kissing her, probing her mouth with his tongue, dominating her in the way she was now used to. He continued stroking her clit, making her whimpers sound even more desperate. He broke of the kiss after a few moments, looking down at her.

"You'll find out tomorrow." He said cryptically. "In the meantime."

He then bent down and rolled her over onto her front, Then helped to her knees and positioned her in the middle of the bed. He climbed onto the bed and sat with his back resting against the headboard, he held his mobile in his right hand, he stretched his left arm onto the top of the headboard. His legs were splayed out and his erect cock was pointing straight at her.

Without waiting to be told Andrea shimmied forwards on her knees, she spread them are far as she could in order to not topple over. Lowering her head she began to suck the head of his cock, running her tongue across his pee slit. He gasped almost immediately and smiled down at her.

"That's it, my good girl!" He said. "Behave and you'll get a reward tomorrow!"

For several minutes Andrea sucked, licked and deep throated his cock, covering the shaft and balls with her saliva. Harvey reached down with his left hand and held onto the her ponytail to direct the speed of her sucks, he also turned her head to the right. It was at this point that she noticed her four cameras were once gain recording their bedroom activities to her subscribers.

Harvey began breathing heavier, a sign that Andrea was about to get her morning snack, so she ran her tongue quickly across the head of his cock. His toes began to curl as he pulled her ponytail so that the head of his cock rested on her tongue, that she had obediently stuck out of her mouth. He exhaled sharply as his semen landed on her tongue, she soon swallowed easily because there wasn't much. Harvey turned to the camera.

"Sorry about the small load folks." He said. "But she is already full of my cum and my balls are almost empty!"

With that Harvey pushed the button on his mobile that turned the cameras off, he watched as Andrea cleaned the head of his cock with her tongue and looked up at him. He smiled as she did what was expected of her.

"Do you still trust me, gorgeous?" He asked.

Andrea swallowed the remnants of his semen and licked her lips.

"I suppose so, handsome!" She replied sullenly.

Harvey then reached over to the nightstand and took out a piece of cloth. He then reached down with his right hand and held the back of her head by her ponytail then moved to press the cloth against her mouth and nose.

"Harvey!" Andrea squeaked. "Wait! What are you.....?"

Andrea's voice trailed off as she slumped into unconsciousness, once again Harvey had used her chloroform to put her back to sleep.

..........

Andrea groaned as her eyes fluttered open. She took a deep breath as her vision came into focus, she realised she was seated in the armchair in her lounge. She looked up and saw that her wrists were cuffed to the two chains that lowered from the ceiling holding her arms two feet apart above her head. She had imprisoned Harvey this way the first time he spent the weekend as her 'guest'. That all seemed a lifetime ago, he was the one in full control of her now, she looked down and saw that he had placed cuffs on her ankles and her feet were also kept two feet apart by the spreader bar between them. She was also naked, which seemed her usual status whenever Harvey stayed over for the weekend, except for her neck collar of course. He had also removed the leather hood.

Andrea looked down at her body and noticed that she had a bandage covering her torso, just above her pussy, triangular in shape. She knew straight away that Harvey's tattooist 'friend' had been around and had inked her again with a new tattoo.

"What have you done to me now, Harvey?" She whispered to herself.

Andrea could also tell that he had washed her while she was unconscious, her body felt and smelled clean. He had washed and brushed her hair, putting her ponytail back in place. She also felt empty, he's probably used the enema machine on me, she thought, as she felt no need to go to the toilet.

She could hear Harvey in the kitchen, and the aroma of his cooking made her stomach grumble, she realised she was starving. She leaned her head against the armchair and closed her eyes, her thoughts went back to the first time she had Harvey as her 'guest' in her warehouse. He seemed such an innocent young man, despite his obvious strength, she had to admit that she was amazed at the control he now had over her. True, it was very early in their relationship, she was also enjoying having someone around who wasn't awed by her but worshipped her body. Harvey clearly had no intention of letting the control he had over her go.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a small cough coming from the kitchen. She opened her eyes, looked over and saw Harvey standing in the doorway with a big smile on his face. He was once again standing there totally naked, she looked admiringly at his buff body, she couldn't help herself, she soon felt her pussy twinge at the sight of him.

She quickly noticed that he also had a bandage that was covering his pubic area just above his cock. His bandage was larger than hers and flared out to each hip, clearly larger than hers at the moment. She sighed and noticed he held his mobile in one of his hands.

"What have you done to me this time, Harvey?" She asked.

Harvey just kept grinning at her.

"You'll see soon enough!" He replied. "Hungry?"

"Starving." Andrea responded. "Real food please Harvey."

Harvey smiled at her knowingly and pushed a button on his mobile, the chains attached to her wrist cuffs began retracting into the ceiling, pulling her to her feet. He didn't stop them until she was on tiptoes, spread eagled in front of him, she rolled her eyes, knowing what was coming. Harvey intended to feed her himself instead of letting her sit at the dining table, this had become another way for him to control her when they were alone.

After feeding her and allowing her to drink, Harvey cleared everything away and came back to readjust the lounge area, all Andrea could do was watch in silence. He moved the armchair back then disappeared into her bedroom, he returned and placed the four camera tripods around her. He smiled at her as he touched the button on his mobile to turn them on, she was now streaming once again live to her subscribers. He stepped up to her and kissed her, as usual dominating her mouth with his tongue, after a few minutes he broke of and stepped behind her. He slapped her ass hard, making her jump and squeak.

"I'll be right back!" He said. "Don't go anywhere, gorgeous!"

He then went to her warehouse work area and returned after several minutes with a box carrying various implements that she used regularly herself. By this time she was breathing heavily in anticipation, she was incredibly horny and still desperate to cum. He placed the box on the floor somewhere behind her, she turned her head to try to see what he had picked out. He looked up at her and smiled.

"No peeking, gorgeous!" He said cheerfully. "You're going to enjoy this!"

Harvey then stepped up behind her, he reached around with both arms and began fondling the flesh of her firm breasts. She sighed in response at his gentle touch and pulled at the chains holding her arms, he then nibbled on her right earlobe as he flicked the fanged nipple piercing on her right breast, while pinching the nipple of her left. Andrea hissed as she felt his erect cock prodding her lower back.

"Please, Harvey!" She gasped. "OOOOHHHH!! OOOOHHHH!!"

Harvey continued to tease her with his strong fingers from behind, her ran them down her ribcage and over her supple, rounded hips before stroking her pussy with both hands. Andrea threw her head back and her loud moan filled the room.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" She went, the lust in her voice obvious to all watching.

Harvey then bent down and picked up a ball gag from the box of goodies, he hid the gag behind his back as he stepped behind Andrea, reached around with his right hand and gently pinched her nose. As she opened her mouth to breathe he quickly forced the gag into her mouth and buckled it behind her head. Andrea immediately began to squeal, Harvey gently grabbed her throat with one hand and reached through her legs and stroked her pussy from behind with the other.

"SSSSHHHH!!" He said in her ear. "There's nothing to worry about, gorgeous. Trust me!"

He then reached down to the box again and placed a small pair of blacked out goggles over her eyes, once again buckling them behind her head. She could now see nothing and began whimpering as Harvey once again stroked her pussy from behind. To complete her sensory deprivation he put a pair of wireless earphones in each ear, all she could hear now was a constant buzzing. She was now completely unaware of what was happening around her, something she had never been through before, her heavy breathing confirming this, Harvey thought. He looked at one of the cameras.

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" He said, running his hands over her firm breasts as she groaned at his touch.

"Who would have thought that something so beautiful and delicate could be so ruthless with young men?" He stated, looking up and down at her amazing body.

He then stepped behind her as he ran his hands across her shoulders, down her back and over her beautiful ass cheeks and smiled. He looked at the camera again.

"I'm not going to hurt her. I would never do that!" He said as he ran his fingers gently across her ribcage, making her hiss in pleasure. "But I intend to make her squirm!"

With that he reached around with his right hand and dug his strong fingers into her right armpit. She did indeed begin to squirm, in an effort to get away, and pulled at the wrist cuffs, breathing heavily. Harvey merely smiled again then bent down to his box of goodies, he produced a square tarpaulin that he slid underneath her feet. He then bent down again and picked up a container, he removed the top and poured some of the contents on her shoulders. Andrea jumped at the feeling of the cool liquid that began to run down her back.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH!!" She squealed behind her gag pulling at the chains holding her arms once again.

Harvey immediately began rubbing, what Andrea realised was coconut oil, over her shoulders and back. This was the same oil that she and Sam used regularly on their clients and performers to enhance the nerve endings on their bodies. Andrea knew that in no time her body would be super sensitive to the slightest touch and began sighing and whimpering in anticipation.

After several minutes Andrea's entire body was covered in oil, Harvey took care to avoid the bandage above her pussy. The rest of her body, including her face, was now glistening for the cameras.

"My God!" Harvey said, looking down at his erect cock. "I want to fuck her right now!"

Harvey however turned to the cameras and smiled.

"Unfortunately I have to let my balls fill up folks!" He said. "You'll have to wait for another time!"

Harvey then spent the next two hours massaging Andrea's sexy body, he would also tease and tickle her with his strong fingers. The concoction covering her body indeed made her super sensitive to the touch, she was squealing, whimpering, moaning, groaning and squirming in his grasp, knowing she could not escape.

As Andrea was standing on tiptoes, Harvey was able to rub the soles of her feet, running his hands up each leg in turn before teasing her pussy and anus with his fingers. She was breathing heavily from the teasing and pleasurable effects of the oil, throwing her head back in desperation and thrusting her hips forwards into the air.

He had driven her into a frenzy of lust, her muffled wailing at the ceiling was proof, running his fingers across her ribs and magnificent breasts before teasing the pits of her arms. He would gently grasp her throat with both hands then massage her shoulders, at one point he knelt down behind her and looked lewdly at one of the cameras behind him.

"Watch this!" He said.

He then ran his hands up the back of her long legs and grabbed her ass cheeks, forcing them apart, then he blew gently onto her anus. Andrea immediately wailed into her gag and pulled at the chains, clearly clenching her anus. Harvey repeated this several times and the reaction was the same.

"This oil is good stuff!" He said to the camera. "She's clearly very sensitive now!"

As Andrea was breathing heavily Harvey reached into the box and produced the two nine inch electric dildoes he had used on her several times. He covered them in oil so that her insides would be just as sensitive as her outer body, he teased her pussy first with the head of one of the dildoes, making her squirm and whimper yet again. He slowly pushed the dildo all the way in until it was balls deep. Andrea let out a muffled continuous moan as the walls of her pussy parted to accept its invader.

Harvey went through the same motions with the second dildo, this time teasing her anus. She yet again pulled with her arms and wailed desperately as she was dual penetrated. He then switched both dildoes on so they were now vibrating inside both of her holes and watched with satisfaction as she squirmed. Her chest, with its magnificent breasts, was heaving as she was kept tantalisingly close to orgasm, but unable to reach it. Andrea just had to stand there and endure what Harvey was doing to her.

Harvey then turned to the cameras facing ahead of them both and smiled.

"I think I'll leave you to enjoy her torment!" He said as she began thrusting her hips forwards into the air again.

He then moved out of shot of the cameras and let out a long sigh. He really wanted to fuck her but knew that he had to wait until Sunday, when his plans for her would, hopefully, fall into place.....