Harvey's Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Harvey's plan succeeds?
3.6k words
4.2
1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Harvey's plans for Andrea bear fruit but are they his plans?)

Andrea had never felt so horny before with a desperate need to cum. She had woken up in her own bed, her head was resting on Harvey's firm chest as he slept with her encased in his arms. She looked down and noticed that he had put the body harness on her again, her wrist cuffs were once again padlocked to the rings of the harness, trapping her hands to her waist. She looked down at her feet and saw that he had cuffed her ankles together, her entire body was still very sensitive to the touch.

She had no memory of him releasing her from the lounge cuffs, where he had coated her in coconut oil and teased and tickled her beyond her endurance. She must have either passed out or he had used chloroform on her to put her to sleep.

Once again he must have bathed her, she smelled clean and free of oil and he had replaced the bandage covering the new tattoo just above her pussy. She had to admit to herself that she was curious as to what design he had chosen to place on her.

She could feel his chest rising and falling as he slept and glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw it was 5am on a Sunday morning. Her mind was a mixture of emotions, Harvey was clearly enjoying his control over her and was getting better at it. The way he had teased and denied her the day before, had blew her mind, tormenting her body well beyond her ability to cope. Once he was finished with her however he always cleaned her up in a very tender, methodical way.

Although he had not allowed her to cum he was clearly entranced by her beautiful body as she was by his, she lay, still basking in the afterglow of her attraction to him. She had hoped that she would be able to wrap him around her finger, the same way that Adele had Michael and similar to Sam and Alex. Harvey, however, had used her for his own ends and obviously had no intention of letting her go.

She instinctively pulled her arms, trying to free her hands, despite knowing it was not possible. This made Harvey murmur in his sleep and he tightened his arms around her, embracing her more strongly. Even in his sleep he was regarding her as his most prized possession, she thought, she smiled up a him and began rubbing her head against his strong chest. Despite being desperate to cum, as well as still feeling sensitive to his touch she began to doze off again, realising that she had to wait for him to wake up and free her, if he intended to that is.

Andrea, in her half-asleep state, felt her body being moved and was now laying on her side, she also felt Harvey give her a quick kiss on the cheek. Then he left the bedroom leaving her cuffed and unable to move.

After about twenty minutes he returned with a tray, on it were two large coffees and several slices of buttered toast. She groggily looked up at him and couldn't help but smile, despite her predicament. He placed the tray onto the nightstand and looked down at her.

"Morning, gorgeous!" He said with a grin. "Sleep well?"

Andrea let out a deep sigh.

"When are you going to let me cum, Harvey?" She asked with a hint of desperation.

Harvey leaned down to stroke her cheek with one hand.

"Very soon." He replied. "You just need to be patient a little longer."

Andrea let out a small whimper as he took a key from the top drawer of the nightstand and released the lock holding her ankles together, the cuffs stayed on.

He then helped her sit up against the headrest of the bed, he deliberately spread her legs wide so he could look down at her pussy, so invitingly exposed. He then proceeded to feed her and help her drink, when they were finished she looked up at him with a small smile.

"Do you ever intend to let me feed myself when we're alone, Harvey?" She asked.

Harvey smiled and leaned into her, her kissed her and forced his tongue into her mouth, while doing this he reached down with one hand and ran his fingers up and down her pussy lips. She jumped and squealed into his mouth as he did this, knowing she was powerless to stop him. He then broke off.

"Not when you're this desperate to cum!" He replied. "Besides, I like looking after you."

Harvey then pulled her down the bed so that she was laying on her back, her hands still cuffed to her waist. He placed her legs over his shoulders so that he had total access to her pussy and ass, he begin licking and probing her orifices with his tongue. He would slap her ass and thighs, making her jump and then gasp as he continued devouring her relentlessly.

After several minutes Harvey reached into the nightstand drawer once again and now held a tube of lube, he coated his large cock and positioned the head at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly pushed the head in and began to tease her by moving it in and out, making her whimper and groan.

"Is your pussy still sensitive from all the coconut oil, gorgeous?" He asked.

"AAAAHHHH!! Yes it is!" She managed to gasp. "Please Harvey!! Please!!"

Harvey just smiled at her as he kept slowly pumping his hips, he knew he had to be careful because of the bandages they had covering their new tattoos. He slowly upped his pace as Andrea's hips responded, she looked over towards the cameras and noticed they were not recording them. Harvey turned her face towards his.

"Just you and me today, gorgeous!" He gasped. "Just you and me!"

He gradually increased his thrusts and leaned down to suck on her tattooed left breast, biting her aroused nipple. Andrea felt her long delayed orgasm getting close and hoped that Harvey would, this time, allow her to cum.

"Yes! Yes!" She squealed. "Fuck me! I'm going to cum!"

Harvey said nothing but kept pumping away, very soon Andrea's orgasm crashed over her, she arched her back and wailed, her trapped hands balled into fists as her entire body went rigid. He felt the contractions of her pussy grasping his cock, he began to growl as he began spurting his semen into her. Harvey also arched his own back and they both began twitching as they came together.

Harvey then lifted her legs up high so that his semen stayed deep inside her as her pussy contractions continued to milk his cock. Andrea looked up at him and smiled in her orgasmic bliss.

"Are you trying to get me pregnant, Harvey?" She gasped.

"Absolutely!" He admitted. "I'm going to cum inside you several times today! While you were out cold yesterday my friend took your temperature. She told me now was a good time!"

Andrea was speechless and her mouth dropped, Harvey merely smiled at her and leaned down to dominate her with his mouth again. She was too shocked to respond in kind, still reeling from the news that Harvey's unknown tattooist friend was complicit in trying to get her pregnant. Harvey broke off the kiss.

"Don't look so shocked, gorgeous!" He said. "I saw the other night how broody you were, watching Sam and Adele with their children!"

Despite the initial shock, Andrea knew he was right, she was feeling broody and a little jealous at how every one of her colleagues were finding partners and were beginning to settle down. She began to wonder whether she would ever do the same. Harvey kept smiling at her, reading her thoughts.

"I'm going to spend all day today trying to give you what you want!" He said. "What my girl wants, she gets!"

Andrea didn't know what to say, here was a 21 year old who was prepared to get her pregnant and take on the responsibility of fatherhood with someone he had only known a few months. Harvey had stopped moving now and was staring at her intently.

"My friend left some morning after pills if you don't want this." He said softy.

Andrea smiled at him and squeezed her pussy muscles on his cock, which was still embedded deep inside her, making him groan in pleasure.

"Let's just fuck!" She gasped. "We'll worry about the pills tomorrow!"

Harvey noticed that Andrea used the word 'we', that told him that she wasn't totally against the idea. If not having a baby, then getting more serious about their relationship

..........

It was now 7 pm. Harvey was fucking Andrea's pussy for the sixth time that day. They had only stopped for toilet breaks and getting something to eat, Andrea's hands remained trapped to her sides at all times due to the body harness that Harvey had refused to take off her.

Harvey had carried her into the lounge so they could finish their day of fucking on the sofa. He was sat down and had placed her on his lap, fucking him cowboy style. With her hands cuffed Andrea couldn't get any leverage, so Harvey was using his strong arms to bounce her up and down on his cock, he was in full control and there was nothing she could do to stop him. All she could do was wait until he was finished with her.

While he was bouncing her up and down on his cock he would suck on her breasts as they rose and fell in front of him. She was clearly exhausted and her body was limp as he continued using her, all she could do was groan and whimper as his large cock hit her cervix with every thrust.

All of a sudden Harvey stood up and placed Andrea on her back on the sofa, he held her legs up and began fucking her pussy with faster strokes, a sign that he was getting close. Sure enough Harvey was pumping his sixth load of semen into her, once again he held her legs up so that his semen remained deep inside her and would not leak out.

An hour later Harvey was standing at the end of Andrea's bed fully clothed. He had once again fucked her to exhaustion, he had gently bathed her and now that he was finished with her, he had put her to bed. He smiled down at her sleeping form and crossed his fingers that all the semen he had pumped into her this weekend would bear fruit.

Harvey then silently turned around and let himself out.

TEN MONTHS LATER

It was a Saturday morning and Andrea was on her knees in the lounge of her warehouse. She was sucking Harvey's cock as usual, naked, except for the shock collar, that Harvey insisted she was to wear at all times. He had also put a belt around her waist with straps that went around each thigh, it was buckled behind her back as well as the two buckles at the back of each thigh. She had cuffs on each wrist that were attached to the rings at her waist, keeping her hands to her sides. He was still in awe of her great body, but when he stayed over he controlled her orgasms, the new tattoos he had commissioned for her adding to her beauty he felt.

As well as the colourful animal fangs on her left breast, Andrea was now the proud owner of a large butterfly tattoo that completely surrounded her beautiful pussy. Her vagina entrance resembled the torso as the four wings spread out across her ass, legs and thighs. The head and antenna of the butterfly were inked on the pubic area, just above her pussy, the wings were a bright yellow with red streaks. When she opened her legs to show Harvey her pussy, it was now a bright, colourful joy to behold. It took several tattooing sessions to complete, every time Harvey would use chloroform on her to ensure she was out cold, ensuring the anonymity of his tattooist friend.

When Andrea asked Harvey why he chose a butterfly, he had told her that he was in awe of her beauty, that he wanted something to remind him to be delicate with her when they fucked. Around her belly button she now had a blazing red sun with yellow solar flares expanding around it. Harvey felt that this drew attention to her flat washboard stomach perfectly, the vibrant colours clearly shone out.

As Andrea obediently sucked his cock, she could see a pair of angry yellow eyes staring at her. This was the face of the dragon tattoo that Harvey had chosen to have on his pubic area just above his cock. The dragon head and wings were a deep blue that spread out across his hips, thighs and lower stomach. Harvey was letting Andrea know that his cock deserved respect, to him it was all about psychology, not domination.

Harvey began breathing heavier and his toes curled as his orgasm approached, Andrea knew it too. She knew her place now and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out just as his semen shot from his cock. With his dragon tattoo he liked to think he was shooting fire into Andrea's waiting mouth that she, as usual, gulped down and swallowed without complaint.

She looked up at him as he stroked her head. They had been an item now for well over a year and both knew there places in the relationship. Andrea was clearly the main money earner with her established business partnership with Sam, also the sideshow with Adele and Anabelle, teaching certain young men how to behave towards women.

Harvey, off course, needed no training, from the moment she first met him, Andrea knew he was a considerate boy who treated women with respect and courtesy. In the bedroom however he would take full charge, without going over the top, ensuring that Andrea was enjoying herself as well as him.

Indeed she had a new fanbase who delighted in the way Harvey controlled her in the bedroom, that she was making more money than ever before. Harvey was, of course, being paid his fair share, supplementing his income as a personal trainer at the gym where he worked. What Andrea didn't tell him was that some of his new clients were in fact subscribers to her website, mostly women who were insanely jealous that Andrea was fucking him and they weren't! Andrea looked him in the eyes.

"Are my two boys here satisfied for the moment?" She asked, somewhat frostily.

Harvey smiled and helped her get to her feet.

"With a good girl like you looking after them?" He replied. "Absolutely!"

"Now, there are two more boys I need to see to!" She stated.

Harvey then turned her around and slapped her on the ass, making her jump and squeal as he pushed her towards to the bedroom. Harvey, meanwhile, turned to go to the kitchen.

"Harvey!" Andrea shouted.

He stopped and turned around to see Andrea standing in the middle of the lounge, looking at him in consternation. She looked down at her waist, her hands facing him with their palms open, still trapped by the cuffs. Harvey smiled and picked up his mobile from the coffee table and pushed a button.

"Sorry, gorgeous!" He said, smiling. "Force of habit."

After pushing the button on his mobile the locking mechanisms on the cuffs released her wrists so she could now use her arms. She rolled her eyes at him and turned to make her way to the bedroom. Harvey smiled as he watched her go, he looked at her ass and grinned at the tattoo radiating from the centre of it. He had his tattooist friend ink a golden five pointed star on her with her asshole at the centre, Andrea was furious and still hadn't forgiven him for it yet. Though he knew her well enough now to know she wouldn't be angry at him for long, he just knew he needed to do something to make it up to her.

When Andrea entered her bedroom, she smiled at what she saw. Her one month old twin sons were in their cribs, waiting to be fed. She began cooing at both of them as Harvey entered with two bottles of warm baby milk that he had prepared earlier.

Andrea picked up Jack and fed him while Harvey took care of James. He smiled at Andrea who looked at him with a cool expression, though he was sure he noticed a small smile on her mouth. He looked down at James and leaned in close.

"I think she's beginning to forgive me!" He whispered. "What do you think?"

He then held his son so he could look at his mother who still did not look happy.

"What on earth were you thinking, Harvey?" She asked. "A tattoo around my asshole? My asshole for goodness sake!"

Harvey simply pointed to his left pectoral muscle and nipple that was surrounded by an animals mouth and fangs, dripping blood.

"You started it, gorgeous!" He said petulantly.

Andrea just turned away from him shaking her head and concentrated on feeding Jack.

"You're not getting anymore sex this weekend, Harvey!" She said with her back to him. "When we are finished with the twins I want you to leave! You can shock me as many times as you like!"

Harvey knew that this time he had gone too far and just did as he was told. He knew he would need help to sort this as he started up his car, that he now parked at the back of Andrea's warehouse when he stayed over. He then had a thought, that there was only one place he could go.

..........

Tam was serving a customer in her coffeeshop when she heard the door open, she looked up and raised her eyebrows at who she saw. She smiled as Harvey walked over to the counter.

"Hello, Harvey!" She said good naturedly. "What can I do for you?"

Tam watched as Harvey nervously looked down at his feet, she immediately knew something was wrong. She had seen it so many times in young men over the years, particularly recently, with the addition of young Michael to their small group.

"What have you done to upset her, Harvey?" Tam sighed.

Harvey looked up at her and she saw he had a worried look on his face, she didn't know him very well due to his refusal to get involved in their business, but noticed the concern on his face.

"Is Sam around?" He asked. "I would like to speak to her."

At that moment Tam heard her mobile beep with a new message, she looked at it, raised her eyebrows, then looked back at him.

"You can go straight up, Harvey." Tam said. "She's expecting you."

Harvey frowned at this, but Tam gestured with her hand for him to use the corridor that led to the stairs and then up to Sam's lofthouse above. As Harvey reached the top of the stairs he saw that the door was open, he stepped through and closed the door behind him.

He slowly walked into Sam's lounge and saw her coming out of the kitchen, she was wearing a fluffy bathrobe, similar to the ones Andrea would wear, and carrying two cups of coffee.

"Morning, Harvey!" She said. "How are you?"

She sat down on the sofa and gestured for him to sit in the armchair opposite her. As he sat down he gave her a weak smile.

"I'm fine thanks, Sam." He replied. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I don't know who else to speak to."

Sam simply continued smiling at him.

"A tattoo around her asshole and ass crack, Harvey?" She said softly, shaking her head.

Harvey looked at her in shock and turned red with embarrassment but remained silent. He knew that Sam was different to Andrea, she was not, in any way, blinded by his buff physique. Sam was, first and foremost, a pragmatic, professional businesswoman, Harvey knew that and acted accordingly.

"When you stream your actions live onto the internet Harvey, word very soon gets around in our business!" She explained, then she shrugged her shoulders.

"Besides, Andrea has phoned me in tears several times." She said.

Harvey looked even more shocked and openly blanched at what Sam had just said.

"Several times!" He exclaimed. "But she seemed happy enough to me! She loves her butterfly tattoo!"

Sam rolled her eyes, she knew she was dealing with a 22 year old and for all the control he exerted over Andrea, the arrival of the twins had changed all that. He just hadn't realised it yet.

"Oh, Harvey!" She said. "Andrea doesn't care about the tattoos! She's terrified that you'll get bored with her, that eventually you'll leave her for someone closer to your own age!"

Harvey fell back into the armchair, genuinely shocked that Andrea felt that way. He looked at Sam and tears welled up in his eyes that he tried to hide with his fingers.

"I don't know what to do!" He said. "She's never told me to leave like that before!"

Sam looked at him with some sympathy, Andrea continually gushed to her about how considerate and protective Harvey was. He reminded her of Alex, who would do anything to keep his Sam happy, she had said. Sam then took a deep breath.

"She's no longer a toy for you to play with, Harvey!" She said. " Now be quiet and listen! I have a plan that should help....."