All Comments on 'Has Her Husband Made A Mistake?'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

dam right he did

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay

Gay married male

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

Why just take the easy way of using cardboard stereotyped characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
black slut whore

Jack get a real woman not a disease nigger whore no man wants a baron slut who cannot give him kids, she damage goods now anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
baron slut

A baron is a man, so definitely wouldn't have been able to give him children. She would have to be a baroness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Compliments

Even though your writing is boring and predictably racist, you at least do not delete the critical comments as so many writers of similar themes. I respectfully, however, suggest that you try your hand with a theme 180 degrees away from your standard ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excruciating

I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs. Your story lacks any kind of "hook". Also, if your going to post a story, at least proofread your own work so you can correct the plethora of grammatical errors. If you can't identify them, have an editor do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What

Worst written story ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Of course this hot horny white wife will never be the same. She just as my mature white wife has become a bbc slut. Her husband made it possible. Turned her into the slut she always knew she is and always wanted to become. A married white slut for very hung black stallions. Jack now has to take a back seat and just enjoy as I do and watch her at her best. She will always crave and demand huge black cock. She cannot help it. The superior feel touch tase smell the expetice while fucking the huge thick hard cock that never softens of the Black Man. Jack just as I has turned his wife into the complete bbc slut she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous