Hate Fuck

Story Info
A fox anthro and a woman hate fuck...
2.1k words
3.63
10.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"Fucking bitch."

Alissa hissed, the fox-anthro with grey fur squirming on top of the woman, though one could have been forgiven for being confused about the situation. In Holly's, the human woman whose house they were in at that time, living room, things could not have been more fraught, a lamp on its side, shattered, on the carpet, coffee table shoved onto its side, sofa thrust back against the wall from an errant drive of a heel. Whether a fight or something more had gone on there was still up for debate as the vixen snarled, showing her teeth, grabbing and half-crushing the woman's face in the grip of her paw.

Holly, however, was more than able to give as good as she got, spitting and ripping her head away, dark brown hair flying around her head, though there was a cut on her neck, not deep, that oozed a smear of blood. She didn't know where that had come from but she wasn't about to inspect it while Alissa was there, naked before her, lunging for her, a snarl on her lips. The fox's teeth showed in a flash of white and Holly slapped her away before those could connect with her throat.

"Fuck you!"

"Weak-willed whore!"

"Think you can lift a purse with that arm?"

That was a low blow for the fit and powerful fox, Alissa's teeth on show as she snarled, her black, fading to blue at the ends, mane of hair whipping around her. Yet it was that hair that was her undoing as Holly latched onto it with her slim, digging fingers and wrenched.

"Yowch! Cunt!"

"Is that all you've got?"

They twisted, the two of them naked, though one thing that could not be denied was the slickness of their pussies. Their hearts may have pounded as Holly managed to get on top, crushing her sex to Alissa's mouth (rather bravely considered the feral teeth inside), but the fact of the matter was that it was not purely from the exertion of their strange battle of sorts. No one who knew them could understand the nature of their relationship, why fists flew as often as lips touched, though there most certainly was nothing light and sweet between them, hate burning as ferociously as a candle of lust in the strangest of ways.

They didn't know, they didn't understand, but neither did they have to as Alissa's tongue drove into Holly's sex, her soft folds the gentlest part of her. The strong muscles of her thighs were more than strong enough, however, to close around the fox's head, ignoring her swears and curses and muffled cries as Holly threw her head back and ground on the vixen's muzzle.

"Yes, fuck... Fuck you, that's where you belong..."

Yet Alissa was not any kind of vixen to be bested so easily, her fur showing the marks of her exertion more easily as it dampened under her arms, at the back of her knees, hooking her arms around Holly's thighs and flipping her. Using Holly's position against her, Holly's weight pulled her away as she cursed and gasped, the fox's leg between hers and pressing up.

"Yeah?" Alissa hissed, eyes blazing, lips curved into a near deranged grin. "Is this what you fucking want?"

Holly would not have denied it, yet it was better still to strike the fox's muzzle again with the flat of her hand, snapping her head to the side. Cursing and spitting a drop of blood mixed in with saliva, though thankfully not more than that, Alissa ground her leg up viciously between Holly's thighs, half-crushing her cunt even though there was a hefty dose of pleasure behind it too.

Alissa's head spun, though she was quick to grapple, grabbing at Holly's hands, although the woman was just as quick as her, fuck her, fucking bitch. Anger seethed forth in a roiling drive and there seemed to be nothing that she could do, not even then, to hold it back, her fury against Holly, for no particular reason, taking dominance and precedence as it always did. There was nothing that either of them had done to incite such hate but bearing the bruises of the other had pretty much become a badge of honour between them, snarling and snapping, whether they were human or vixen.

The woman groaned, losing sense of herself for a brief breath, head rolling back. That only invited the clasp of Alissa's teeth, however, the vixen battling for dominance even as she squirmed, wriggling so that her pussy was up against Holly's.

"Get..." She huffed, eyes ablaze, ears pinned. "Get...fucking...down!"

Yet Holly did not want to go down easily, humping and grinding back at Alissa, lost in the moment even as she bared her less than threatening teeth in a snarl. Twisting so that Alissa was on the floor and Holly's back against the shoved-aside sofa, the woman growled deep in the back of her throat, pain lancing through her, though it was that very pain that only seemed to make the pleasure all the more potent. Her sex ground wetly against Alissa's, yet even that was a gesture of dominance, the two of them fighting to get on top.

"You'd suck Jared's dick, you whore," Alissa snarled, riling up her rival into a frenzy. "Admit it, that's why Athina is pissed at you. You think you can have everything and then -- oof!"

A punch connected solidly with the side of her face and then the two of them were in motion all over again, twisting and turning, wrestling as if their lives depended on it. Their legs disengaged and they found themselves end to end, legs flailing, a knee to the gut by far the least of it. It was nothing that either of them had not gone through before but even Alissa had to let out a pained grunt as a knee dug viciously into her ribcage, the scuffle escalating with harsh brutality.

Each of them were out for themselves and themselves alone, juices flowing, lusts rising. The hate was there though, the pulsing grind of it like a cunt against another, desire yearning in the strangest and hottest of ways. As they twisted, they snarled and snapped, Holly's teeth just as effective, sinking into the fox's thigh even as she yelled, her star-spangled fur shuddering while she rammed her fingers into Holly's pussy. The woman hissed and twisted but the fox had her where she needed her, fingers cramming deep, hate-fucking her like she never had before.

Well, Holly had fingers too and a mouth, tongue and lips locking onto the fox's clit as she suckled ferociously on it. There was nothing gentle in what could have been a beautiful act, a gentle tease, the fox's short claws digging into her thighs with enough force to cut her, blood trickling. The scratches, however, were nothing new to her, as much as they should have been worrying and, even then, Holly twisted, grinding her knee into the vixen's arm, trapping Alissa there even as she whimpered and grunted, fingers slamming deeper, trying with all her might to get Holly to concede defeat.

"I'll get you off first, cunt," Holly hissed, hot breath washing burningly over the fox's sore pussy. "Hear you scream, hear how weak you really fucking are."

Alissa didn't need to spit back any curses to prove her dominance, for the slurp of her long, flexible tongue curling up against Holly's G-spot told another tale as Holly cried out, head twisting, hips bucking. It was not so easy to hold back from such pleasures, as much as Holly may have liked it to be, a moan passing her lips. Alissa knew what she liked but the snarl behind her lips was what brought an edge of danger to it.

Holly bucked and ground but she was just as active, the fox hissing and grunting through a battle of wills as the woman's smooth-skinned thighs closed around her head, rocking her again. Her fingers may have been out of Holly's cunt but her tongue did its best work in there, forcing her to the brutality of humiliation by simply getting off first. It was a point of pride to be immune to the wiles of the other, hissing and groaning, despite how the need of it all rose through.

It was not understandable and yet something in them lusted for it, changing positions again, though neither of them could say what prompted it. All they knew was that one moment they were on the carpet and the next they were wrestling over the sofa. Alissa played as dirty as ever, grabbing Holly's tits and managing to pinch a nipple with piercing delight before Holly twisted away, a howl on her lips.

"You fucking cunt!"

More insults flew, each more eloquent than the ones that came before, breathless and panting in the exertion of the moment. Alissa screamed as she was knocked back over the arm of the sofa, Holly on top of her, though the weight of the vixen was such that she was more than able to get down, grappling and battling with her, the seat cushions nowhere near wide enough to hold them both comfortably in such a position. Somehow, Holly managed to grind her cunt down to Alissa's and it was in that moment that the both of them knew that they were lost, sweaty and hair tangled, eyes blazing with hate that, still, was completely and utterly inexplicable.

They didn't have to explain it though as they traded bites as easily as kisses, Alissa catching Holly's lip in her teeth and growling. A punch and a slap was the name of the game as they rolled, crashing back to the floor, humping and grinding together, all in their play (if it could even be called that) for dominance. The fox's fingers even forced their way up Holly's backdoor entrance, the ultimate humiliation for an alpha bitch, and Holly howled out her indignation, though she was on the bottom, even if not powerless.

Fighting, raking her nails through the fox's fur, seeking out the sensitive skin beneath, Holly growled as furiously as the vixen, humping at her, heart pounding, skin tingling. Her fingers slammed into the vixen's pussy and it was with a terrifying shriek that Alissa finally climaxed, humping and thrusting at Holly, her juices squirting forth so messily that she may as well have been the recipient of a sloppy cream-pie.

That didn't stop Holly as she slammed her fingers in deeper, forcing the fox on, dominating her even as she was treated in kind, neither of them truly knowing or understanding why they did it, or who was dominant. They both were and, conversely, they both weren't, tiredness catching up with them, clawing at their souls.

The aches and pains... Oh, they were what drove them on, Alissa snarling and pushing herself over Holly, arms trembling as she pinned her with the weight of her body, nose to arse. Shoving her tongue deep into that cunt, she proved herself all over again by forcing the woman into orgasm after orgasm, their lust at its peak, claws biting deep, teeth hardly shy to do the same. Whereas the vixen did not need to shave the fur of her crotch, Holly was perfectly smooth down there and there was no question as to where the marks and bruises around her soft folds and dripping pussy had come from.

Thus it was, rolling and fighting, crushing limbs with knees and elbows, using their weight against one another, until they could sustain it no longer. Slipping into unconsciousness (though the blows to the head may have well enough done that too) they passed out on the floor, for there was no sweet seduction of a bed for them, waking in the morning with as much sick loathing in their hearts for one another as they started with. The only difference there would be that their sexual needs would be taken care of and, sometimes, that was all one could hope for, even when it came to despising the one they fucked on a regular basis.

In her sleep, Holly yawned and turned over, her back to the fox, for she did not need the closeness of one like that, her pussy slick and soft after so many orgasms. The vixen would not have wanted her close either, that much was sure.

"Fuck you... Alissa."

When the light of day came again, there was no doubt they would again.

In their own way, of course.