Pregnant Cravings

Story Info
Anthro gryphons get it on while she's pregnant...
2k words
4.61
11.6k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Pregnant Cravings

Julian purred, nuzzling and preening at his best friend's mother's neck. Sandra was a full-bodied, lusciously curvy in all the right places, gryphon, just like him, the two of them even boasting the same bald eagle colouration as if they had been the perfect match from the beginning. Of course, that told another tale as the older gryphon moaned and gripped his cock, the two of them coming together more intimately than, truly, they should ever have, her folds bared, fur and feathers exposed in brown and white as naked as the day she'd been born.

"Oh... Oh, Julian..."

Sandra's need was too great and he groaned, delighting in the experience, shoulders rounding, bearing her back down to the soft, although she fell as if all she wanted was to slip back there, to let the younger gryphon drake ease between thighs that were already wantonly spread. Sandra may have been married but there was something in her relationship that proved to be a barrier between them, her husband working so many nights and late shifts before their egg was laid that she just couldn't get him into bed with her. And just what else was she supposed to do when her pregnancy cravings rose up so strongly that just getting off with a dildo and vibrator wasn't enough for her?

No... No, it made sense, even if she was cheating, and the young stud crooned as he pushed over her, her legs lifted as much as she could with the round of her heavily pregnant belly in the way. There was only just enough room for the two of them on the sofa together but Julian was more than determined to make it work, heart pounding fervently to send enough blood around his body to keep him functioning. However, it probably went without saying that most of that throbbed into his equine-type shaft, the thick length of meat bigger than any that the gryphoness had seen before, later to be discovered to be twenty inches in length. He had a knot at the base too, a quirk passed on from his parents, but that was not inflated as yet, merely waiting for the point of orgasm to lock him together with the lustfully wanton female.

Sandra moaned for him, taking him in her arms, her large bosom pressing up to him as he clacked the edges of his beak together in anticipation of what lay right there before him, need thrumming up so desperately that it was all he could do to control himself. Without any further words exchanged between them, the head of his cock nuzzled up to her folds, a paw on her leg to help her lift it for him, as comfortable as she was going to get on the cushions. Julian's tongue swirled around a nipple and she moaned - but that moan was nothing in comparison to what burst from her beak as he pushed in, stretching her open on such a huge length of meat that it was a wonder that her pussy could take it at all.

"Ohhhhh!"

Growling, Julian snapped his beak with raw need, a feral kind of desire coming down on him in the heat of the moment, paws sliding around her hips, down to her thick, ladylike buttocks. Round and luscious, they added to her curves in all the right ways as he lifted her onto his thighs, easing in though the short, sharp thrusts were the best he had for spreading her open, the slickness of her pussy easing the way for him at least in part. He should have used lube but it was too late for that as she clung to him, claws digging into his arm, breath rasping harshly, though her moans begged him for more with the last scant traces of breath she had. With each breath, her breasts shuddered bodily, rippling with desire, and Julian growled as he bore even more deeply into her, dragging her up to him as her body yearned to be filled.

The round of her pregnant belly could not be ignored either and he hungrily devoured that swell with his eyes, watching how her furred flesh rippled, need rising even as he sought to satisfy it. Sandra held onto his arms, fingers sliding down to grip his wrists, but she had no desire to stop him in the slightest, whimpering and begging him to keep going, to fill her, to breed her like her husband never had been able to.

Of course, the evidence that her husband had been able to impregnate her was right there before their very eyes in the shivering round of her stomach but Julian's chest puffed up to hear that, churring softly in the back of his throat. Yes, yes... He would be her breeding stud, the one who could take her, the one who would breed her over and over again until she was fat and heavy, dripping with his seed!

He couldn't help himself, spearing her open with a crude slam, letting his glutes tense, his weight in every one of his thrusts, need thrumming up more powerfully than ever before. Hard lines of tension laced his muscles and the younger gryphon could not have stopped himself, a feral beast raging in the moment as he sought to shove every last inch of that huge cock into her, right up where it belonged. Sandra's pussy tried to clench around him but she was stretched so far that that simply wasn't possible, not even then, and her futile efforts just twitched the sore and strained muscles of her massage around him.

She lay back, imagining herself nothing more than a hole to be filled, her pleasure mounting, beak parted, though not even Sandra could be sure what sounds passed the barriers of that. She may have cried out or she may have groaned - nothing was sure as she was fucked better than she ever had been before. Her pussy ached for it, every last inch of him, teasing up against her innermost barrier as his length yearned for just a little more, a little bit more, finding it in the supple flexibility of her cunt. And the mere sight of such a young, virile stud engaged in the coarse act of breeding her made her heart jump, blood singing, needing him all the more as the pleasurable tension within her mounted and mounted.

There was nothing for Sandra to hold back from and she howled as orgasm hit her, his pounding shaft carrying her straight over the edge, her cunt strained so tight that her folds pulled her clit down just enough to be stimulated, or so she would think later. Maybe, truly, Julian was just that good to get her off without even touching her there, but that was a trick that he and his gargantuan cock would have to show her later. Bucking and arching up against him with the lust of a younger gryphoness, Sandra keened out her pleasure, wave after wave of orgasmic delight swamping her, lifting her up as if she was flying again, wings beating to send off feathers in all directions. Her husband would wonder just what had happened there when he found out!

But he didn't matter, not then, not when he wasn't able or willing to satisfy her, the gryphoness taking a perverse kind of pleasure in going behind his back to get what she needed. Oh, Julian was everything she needed and more, her beak parted to pant, though it did little to use the strain in her chest, heart beating too quickly. Yet all she could do was bear through it as her orgasm thrummed, carrying her to unseen heights, passion curling wantonly within her.

He had to get it all in though, every last bit, and he drove in with increasing urgency, using the weight of his body as he pushed her down. Her stomach got in the way a bit but Sandra was, thankfully, flexible enough for him to spread her legs even in that position, drawing her up to him as he growled. Julian's eyes narrowed, the urge to cum pressing at the back of his mind but he would not, could not, not until he'd felt every last inch of her pussy caressing his cock as it needed to.

Julian wouldn't have had it any other way.

Paws siding up, he moaned and groped her breasts, revelling in the moment, taking leave of every last liberty he had at his disposal, her pussy relaxing around him, allowing another thick inch to slop messily into her. Each thrust of his pushed out more and more of her juices, easing the path of his shaft, and he caught his breath, feline tail lashing the air as he wondered if, maybe just maybe, he would actually find a female that he could breed so completely and truly that they would take every last inch he had to give.

She was such a gryphoness to take him like that though and he howled out his ecstasy as he finally sank everything he had to give into her, balls churning, swinging heavily up to her buttocks as he thrust wildly. There was no containing Julian in the midst of such breeding joy, almost drooling as he slammed into her, each thrust sending a rippling wave through her body. Yet Sandra was barely aware of that as a second orgasm took her in its wings, soaring, flying, spiralling and falling in the best kind of pleasure there was for a gryphoness like her to have.

Her paws lay on her belly, fingers trembling, caressing and stroking her own flesh, but the pleasure was still there as his thrusts increased tenfold, grinding into her with the passion of the young stud he was, clamping his beak as orgasm loomed. Yet there was no reason for him to hold back for even a second longer as he howled out his lust, ramming into her with all the strength he had left in his body, rope after rope of thick, fertile seed pouring into her, more cum than her husband could have produced in a whole day of sex!

That was the pleasure of being a young stud gryphon like Julian, however, and he panted heavily as he spent his load, not pausing at all in his thrusts, although he could not quite keep up the frantic pace of them. Heaving over her, his balls ached and swung, churning to spend so much cum that one could have been forgiven for thinking that he had not gotten off in weeks, although he had to get himself off, usually, multiple times daily just to keep his balls from overfilling. He was just that much of a stud and he showed it to Sandra right there and then, hot spurts of seed pouring into her as it was even forced back down the length of his cock to slop out onto her fur and the cushions.

Even such a load had to come to an end, however, leaving them panting in each other's arms, Julian braced above her so as not to go face-first into her breasts, not that that would have been entirely a bad thing. He had to make the most of every moment as Sandra whimpered and stroked his beak, delicate fingers folding around it even as her eyes danced, the thickly heady aroma of sex heavy in the air. Who knew whether they could come together again after her pregnancy had ended and she was, once again, fertile?

"Take me again..."

He wouldn't have had it any other way and neither would he have dared to obey one who craved him so, his cock still hard and wanting inside her. Swallowing hard, Julian could only hope, cock still buried deep inside her, shoulders trembling with the ache of maintaining such a position, the round of her stomach pressed up against him.

Only time would tell.