All Comments on 'Hate Sex Pt. 04'

by sweetNspicyOne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofme10 months ago

Really enjoying this series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would risk the exposure and tell him to fuck off…and I would have done it long before now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really love this series. Hope ro see him take over her entire life. It's so naughty it's perfect

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This series is clearly scene- and not so much plotdriven. The plot ather serves as a loose thread to string the scenes along.

This story seems to me to be condemned to follow the curve because escalating the intensity of the scenes is till now the only way how the plot was driven forward.

While I immensely enjoyed every scene till now I´m rather pessimistic for the series. Curvechasibg stories have the tendency to either fizzle out because the auther comes to the point where immaginating further escalation becomes taxing or the scenes become so extreme it becomes ridicoulous.

The fourth part already came awkwardly close to that point already, I fear. The amount of energy spent by Tessa in this part came close to superhuman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written series. You portray his dominance and possessiveness well. I'd like to see him show more tenderness towards her, perhaps as feelings develop, but this is just a personal preference.

julianmarquezjulianmarquez9 months ago

Another great chapter; gotta love how even in the middle of it he takes care not to seriously hurt her, like with the double penetration.

3lochbueckstueck3lochbueckstueck3 months ago

Hot, hot, hot. I love that story very much. It is better than 50 shades.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous