All Comments on 'Hate Sex Pt. 06'

by sweetNspicyOne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EssEssCehEssEssCeh10 months ago

Comment after half a page:

I look forward to read your explanation why he would drug somebody that would have stayed willingly and take the risk of being exposed. Half a page in, it just feels moronic and completely out of character.

EssEssCehEssEssCeh10 months ago

A hot scene as always.

Is this non-relationship going somewhere?

If Tessa had stayed at the table, if Kate followed her to the restroom... she would have collapsed in front of everybody. They would have rushed her to the hospital, found his drugs, then what?

I'll pretend the part started with her in bed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best I have ever read oml. I’m so captivated by these stories pls keep em going

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really like the story, but I think a safeword would still be necessary to this. Just stating that she doesn't believe he would hurt her beyond her limits is not enough. It's hot that he does whatever he wants to her but it would also be hot to have safe sex that won't potentially kill someone.

julianmarquezjulianmarquez9 months ago

Another great chapter. Interesting how they haven't moved fully into BDSM, since they seem to have no limits or they are entirely implicit without safe words, all through how well they know each other. Makes the category still fit.

takenbytakenby8 months ago

The best chapter yet. I love watching the intimacy grow between them. And the points where she was so overworked and overstimulated that her brain stopped working and she completely surrendered--those were the best. Keep up the amazing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous