All Comments on 'Hate Sex Pt. 07'

by sweetNspicyOne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Doombot80Doombot8010 months ago

I absolutely love both Tessa and Quinn. I would have happily read 10 more chapters of them. I sincerely didn’t want this to end. The little tidbits of how they actually feel about each other was just enough to make me have to keep reading, and I still want more of them. The irony is, that they will end up having a much stronger love through this hate than most any bond between two “normal” lovers. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ugh i love them so much

EssEssCehEssEssCeh10 months ago

Look! The non-relationship evolved into a messed-up relationship. :-)

I wish I could like Quinn, but he hasn't shown much personality.

I mean... you know those stories, written by your resident maso-sub of "Lady Dolores" the most mean of meanest Dommes who is just cruel with no end. No personality, just facade.

I have the same thing with Quinn. He is just the facade of the ultra-possesive, super dominant caveman-dom.

Is he a narcissist who can't get over been beaten by a girl in High-School?

Is he a psychpath that takes anything he wants without regret?

Is he a normal human being with enormous dominant tendenties, who actually had feelings of regret at first?

How can I like, even love somebody of whom I can't even answer these basic questions?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the story but personal preference if Quinn would show some tenderness here and there, maybe make love for a change. It sounds as they do have some feelings for one another but don’t know how to articulate that into words just yet.

LouisianaHorndogLouisianaHorndog10 months ago

Don't want this to end! There's plenty of legs left here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you so very much for making the effort to write about Tessa and Quinn. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my favorite series ever. I can’t stop thinking about them

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofme9 months ago

I do really love this story. I will also echo the comment from EssEssCeh about the shallowness of Quinn's personality keeps me from really liking the character. The only real glimpses have been Tessa's assertions that's she's sure he would never go past her limits, and while that's important I would love to see a little more of his internal dialogue/struggle.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is really good! However, I do agree with other comments that his personality seems very shallow so far. I think incorporating some after care would help a lot to at least see that it is control and possession but also at least some level of care for her and her wellbeing.

julianmarquezjulianmarquez9 months ago

Another extremely hot chapter. Particularly loved everything after they left the bar.

I like how well you've implied Quinn's true feelings throughout the story even if you never left Tessa's perspective. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous