Hated By the Public Ch. 02

Story Info
Streaking turns to forced wrestling...
1.2k words
3.96
23.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENFreak
ENFreak
31 Followers

Note: As always, everyone involved in this story are both completely fictional and above the age of 18, hope you enjoy the story!

*****

Coming in the next day, I felt like I knew what to expect. Yeah, the torment has reached a humiliating threshold, but now it won't catch me by surprise! Plus, it didn't seem like anything that happened the day before could be used against me. Sure, the girls saw me nude as I ran away, but they have a thousand times while showering, and I didn't spot anyone else while sprinting for cover.

However, just because I didn't see anyone doesn't mean that anyone didn't see me. I stepped into my school with lots of confidence, all of which was immediately shattered. Right there, stapled to the bulletin board was the most recent school paper front page, which featured a large picture accompanying the headline, "'Leafless' Lassie Lopes Through Lawn." As I walked down the hall I saw the picture everywhere, pasted all over the walls, in the hands of nearly every student, and taped onto my locker door. Depictions of my nude body, while running across the school yard, turned in such an angle that you can see both my breasts and a bit of my ass.

Turns out my behavior and body was the talk of the school. While walking down the hallway I heard various bits and pieces of conversations, all about me.

"Do you think her bush is red too?"

"Man, she does NOT dressing flatteringly, she has such a great body!"

"Yo I bet she loved it."

I tried my best to ignore it all, but one went a bit too far. I felt a hand grab my ass as I heard behind me, "I don't know, it looked a little flat in the picture, but it feels great right now!" He squeezed my cheek a few times while judging the plumpness of my rear end.

Insulted, I whipped around to confront this douchebag, the asshole who- oh, shit it's Jeremy, the football captain. Of course, he'd always been a scoundrel, but this was taking it to new levels. And of course, I couldn't really do anything to him, the whole school loved him, and I didn't want to give them another reason to hate me, so I backed down and moved on. At least, that's what I should have done, instead my rage got the best of me, and I went at him.

"What the fuck was that Jeremy? Do you think that just because you happened to see a picture of me it gives you the right to touch me? What kind of asshole, misogynistic thinking is that? You try anything like that again and I will get the principle involved, you hear me?" Jeremy backed off, "Woah, woah, I was giving you a compliment, geez. Don't get your panties in a twist." He turned and walked off, laughing with his friends. At the moment I took that as a victory, but in reality it set up my destruction and humiliation.

Which I didn't have to wait long for. In fact, by third period's PE class it would soon be upon me.

After changing into our gym clothes (which was thankfully uneventful), Coach Taylor called everyone to attention. "Okay, so today we'll be doing a bit of casual wrestling, due to our small class size it will be mixed genders, let's keep it PG, okay?" Coach called out in his boring, monotone voice. "Jeremy has requested the first match, Tessa, can you join us up here?" I walked to the front, standing alongside Jeremy and Taylor. As soon as my name was called I knew what was in store for me, and I was not looking forward to it. "Okay, everyone please encircle our two wrestlers, I'll be in the corner should you need me. I trust you guys can handle it from here?" Without waiting for an answer Coach walked off, leaving the group to itself.

"Ready, set, wrestle!" And with that I was suddenly in the middle of a wrestling match with probably the strongest kid in school, who probably won't be satisfied with just a TKO. Before I could prepare myself Jeremy had his hands on my shoulders, ready to go. He leaned close to me, and whispered, "I was gonna be gentle, but for some reason I don't really wanna anymore." The next thing I knew I was staring at the ceiling and Jeremy was sitting on top of me.

From here I honestly don't remember much, unfortunately plenty of videos were taken, the details will be pulled from there. Jeremy didn't wait a moment, immediately going for my simple, white, t shirt with a vengeance. He yanked it off and put it aside, before his hands rushed to my bra. He undid the strap and tossed it into the crowd, which someone took as a souvenir. At this moment I get a rush of adrenaline, and manage to flip the two of us. I was now on top of Jeremy, which didn't actually make my situation any better.

Jeremy laughed and with ease picked up and spun me around, so that his face was now by my butt. He went for my gym shorts, not even bothering to take them off, just ripping them apart instead. He groped my cheeks through my panties, "Not bad at all" Jeremy teased, "Who wants to see what's underneath?" As the group cheered I felt my legs get lifted into the air, and off my panties went. I was now fully naked, fully exposed, and it was all fully recorded.

Jeremy put me in various camera friendly positions, leaving nothing to the imagination, but the crowd was too energetic and loud, Coach called out, "Alright guys, move on." He began to put his book away and join the group. As he walked over Jeremy put both torn shirt and shorts back on, with my underwear nowhere to be seen.

"What the hell happened to you?" Before I could answer Coach's question, someone called out, "Tessa got mad that Jeremy won, and tried to attack him. We tried to get her off him, but she clung on so hard some of her clothes may have torn." Coach Taylor examined me for a bit, my ripped gym clothes did nothing to hide my body underneath. "And she wasn't wearing any underwear?"

"No, sir."

"Hmph," Coach thought for a moment, "Well, Tessa, make sure to go to the principal for another set of gym clothes tomorrow, you can change into your regular clothes after PE." I tried to speak up, but Coach interrupted me, "No, I don't care. You should have considered the consequences when you let your rage get the best of you like that. Alright, let's move on. Jack, Erik, you're next."

The wrestling matches continued, though decidedly less intense and R-rated than what I had experienced, though no one really paid any attention to them, instead giggling and sharing with their friends the captions they gave it.

"'Redhead Bitch gets Manhandled', it's gonna blow up on Voyeurhit!"

"Naw man, you gotta add that barely legal tag, that'll get people interested."

"My 3752 snapchat followers and gonna love this!"

No one bothered interacting with me for the rest of the day, but by the time gym had ended stills from my wrestling attempt had already been printed and added to my locker door.

At this point it was clear that my torture was not going to end, nor would it plateau, I had no idea what to expect next, but I certainly hadn't what I'd face the next day...

ENFreak
ENFreak
31 Followers