All Comments on 'Haunted Mind'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Enjoyable story!

5

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellow7 months ago

Great twist and a very well written story.

It appeals to the optimistic side of me, but to inject a bit of unasked for and, I'm sure unwelcome commentary, it's generally a bad idea to get into a quick, intensely sexual relationship with someone suffering from serious mental issues.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story and am a bit amazed that there are no other comments.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Both endings were great

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty647 months ago

Your talent and imagination is amazing and this story was exactly what I needed to help my writing. It displayed your craft and gave me insight to write my next. I fell in love with the main character at the start and I followed her and Theo living their lives with them. Thank you!

UncleGrahamUncleGraham7 months ago

Ending 1 for me. Fave and a Fave.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredibly intelligent, creative and so erotic. Chloe is simply the best

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster7 months ago

The first ending, I would like more given that option. Such an amazing and well written story. Just phenomenal. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

topsectopsec7 months ago

You never fail to amaze. Definitely my favorite author

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some typical Chloe, irreverent, troubled, kick-us young heroine falls for older guy. But this one is also different, like a door to a new level has been pushed open. Keep on the excellent work!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire6 months ago

Hi, Chloe, here from the contest. Great tale that led me to believe Theo had multiple personality syndrome before the true story was revealed. Most of the year, I would be good with the alternate ending but since this is a Halloween tale, ending 1 seems perfect to me in a spooky-horror flick kind of way. I enjoyed the story of the two came together but was particularly glad to see how you wrote Olivia’s character as sympathetic and still caring toward Theo rather than as indifferent or even antagonistic toward him as is so often the case in Lit stories. I rated this a 4.7 and rounded up. Best wishes in the contest.

kaotic2kaotic2about 2 months ago

This is fantastic. Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous