Haunted Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christina, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Theo reached across the table and gently rubbed my forearm, sending a shudder of relief up my spine. His touch was strange because it was comforting, a sensation I rarely felt. Arousal quickly followed. I usually hated it when people touched me because it caused unwanted arousal or utter repulsion. In Theo's case, the timing was right, and his intentions were pure, allowing me to enjoy it.

"I'm okay," I whispered and met his gaze.

He searched my eyes for a moment, then he nodded and pulled his hand away. I instantly missed it, but the calming effect remained.

"Um, would you like to ride with me to the venue, or shall we meet there on Saturday?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. Are you a good driver?"

"I think so," he nodded.

"That's good. Are you an annoying driver?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Hmm, I'll think about it then."

He smiled and nodded.

"Well, Christina, I think I stressed you out enough for today. Before I go, would you like to ask me a personal question?"

"Um... I think I would enjoy that. Let's see... you're twenty-eight, not too bad looking, you have a good job, and yet you're single. Why is that?"

"Wow, um..."

Theo pursed his lips and scratched his head before he put his hands together on the table in front of him. He was preparing for a confession. I was good at asking prying questions.

"I'm ashamed to tell you this, but I want you to know. A heroin addiction ruined my last relationship and almost killed me. I used the drug on and off throughout college, thinking I could handle it and that I could quit anytime. I was under a lot of stress to finish my thesis, keep my job, and not lose my girlfriend. Her name was Olivia. She's a brilliant psychologist now. The week of her dissertation defense, she discovered my habit and immediately broke up with me, and I don't blame her. She was in tears as she begged me to get clean, and I told her I didn't have a problem. I chose the drug over her. God, I was stupid. My life would have been so different had I made better choices. I overdosed the weekend before my thesis defense and almost died. My brother thought I was dead when he found me comatose on my apartment floor. That was two years ago. I went to the hospital and then straight to rehab for a few months. Once I was clean, I spent a year putting my life back together and earning my Master's Degree in quantum science. Now, I'm teaching and pursuing my PhD. I'm also hoping to make a new friend despite my poor life choices."

He nervously searched my eyes after his blunt confession. I wasn't sure what reaction he was expecting from me. He didn't strike me as the type that needed a strong reaction, so I simply nodded in understanding.

"Thanks for telling me that. I'm glad you're better now. Any other dark secrets I should know about?"

He scrunched up his mouth as I continued eating my sandwich. I could tell he was trying not to smile at my reaction.

"What?" I asked in annoyance.

"Nothing," he smiled and looked across the lawn.

One of the drama students had gotten a huge jack-o-lantern stuck on his head. I burst out laughing as the weight of it caused him to stagger forward and crash into a maple tree before he fell flat on his back in the grass. Theo burst out laughing, too.

"Shit, I hope he's okay," I smiled.

"Wow," Theo whispered, pulling my gaze to him.

He was staring at me in amazement.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I've known you for two semesters now, and this is the first time I've heard you laugh and seen you smile. It's like hitting the lottery. I should go buy a ticket after this."

I rolled my eyes at his comment, yet I wasn't really annoyed. He smiled at my reaction.

"Christina, how do you feel right now?" he asked.

"I feel... good," I said in disbelief.

"Thank God," he smiled.

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he pursed his lips again. His big hazel eyes were happy about something. That's when I remembered what he told me about his brother.

"Wait a minute, did you come here to talk to me as an experiment to cheer me up?" I asked.

"No... okay, yes. I also just wanted to talk to you. I had no ulterior motives. Well, except for wanting a date with you, but that goes along with wanting to talk to you."

I rolled my eyes again and leaned my head in my hand, trying to hide my second smile of the day. My face already hurt from all the smiling.

"Okay, I think I'm annoying you now. I need to see Ben for lunch, so I'll see you in class on Thursday."

"Theo, wait. Sit back down," I ordered before he could escape.

He returned to his seat and waited. We stared at each other for a moment. Then I reached across the table and picked up his hand. I held it tight, and my world felt calm again. It felt so good it scared me. I wasn't used to feeling good outside of a self-induced orgasm, and that kind of bliss rarely lasted more than a few seconds. I had felt good for over ten minutes by that point. I took a deep breath and released his hand, fearing something horrible was about to happen, but it didn't.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. I feel good right now. That means a crash will eventually happen."

"I see. Can I have your cell number so I can check on you at least once a day? Would that be okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

We exchanged numbers, and I officially had a friend, just in time for Halloween. It was terrifying.

Later that night, as I lay in bed, waiting for something horrible to happen, my phone chimed. I retrieved it from the nightstand, and a text from Theo was waiting for me.

"Did you crash yet?" he asked.

I smiled, feeling a little high again.

"Not yet," I wrote back.

"Good. I really enjoyed talking to you today. I hope you can get some sleep. See you tomorrow. Good night."

"Thanks. Good night."

My heart was beating faster as I put my phone down and pulled my blanket up to my chin. Damn it. I was too wired to sleep. If I couldn't get sleep, it would ensure a miserable crash sooner than later. I took a deep breath to calm my agitation. Then, I imagined Theo was lying next to me. I touched my stomach with my palm, pretending his warm hand was enjoying my soft skin. I slid it up my body, squeezed my left breast, and pinched my nipple, making it harder. I flicked the hard pebble a few times, encouraging a tingle between my legs. Then, I slid my hand back down my stomach and into my underwear. I pet my smooth mound for a moment, building anticipation. Then, I gently slid my finger over my clit and swirled it.

"Mmm, Theo," I moaned.

I was getting really wet and swollen as I imagined him watching my face as he played with my clit.

"Theo, touch me more," I begged.

I quickly slid my fingers through the hot arousal that had gathered at my opening. It was perfectly slippery. Pretending Theo was touching me made me extra hot. I squirmed as I massaged my swollen lips, often dragging my middle finger through the moisture between them. I touched my mouth with my free hand, kissing and licking my fingertips, pretending I was kissing Theo. Caressing the lips on my face made the lips between my legs hotter. I slowly sucked two fingers into my mouth as I slid a middle finger inside my dewy slit. I groaned and squeezed my thighs together as I finger fucked myself, wishing it were Theo touching me. I soon slid a second finger into my slit and worked them fast against my vaginal walls. I squirmed and whimpered as I worked myself to orgasm. I pushed my fingers deeper and groaned as my pussy squeezed my digits again and again. I sucked the fingers in my mouth harder as I enjoyed the exhausting release. I twitched and groaned as my arousal soaked my hand and thighs. It was surprisingly messy, all thanks to Theo. I smiled as my body relaxed, and then I drifted off to sleep.

A good mood found me the next morning. I wasn't manic, and I wasn't exhausted. It was beyond strange, but I wasn't complaining. I felt inspired. It was time for an outfit to compliment my mood. My favorite dark burgundy sweater went over my black lace bra. It was a thin sweater with a low-cut v-neck that showed off my cleavage and hugged my slender waist. My arms looked long and sensual in the luxurious fabric. I applied my favorite burgundy lipstick and a little more eye shadow for a dramatic effect. A modern Morticia Adams had suddenly appeared in my mirror. A tight black skirt and knee-high black boots with two-inch heels completed the outfit. Wait, no, my favorite black choker necklace with a little silver moon pendant completed the outfit, bringing a little bit of Wednesday Adams back into the ensemble. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment. I loved it when I aroused myself. It was a powerful feeling that boosted my confidence. Constant arousal was actually my favorite mood, and if the stars aligned, it could last for days.

The cool fall morning hardened my nipples as I headed to my first class. My metaphysics notes were neglected as I doodled handsome figures of Theo in my notebook. When 11am approached, excited butterflies filled my stomach as I hurried to the lecture hall for Theo's 4000-level Qubits Scaling class. He looked up at me when I entered the room, and his pretty hazel eyes widened as my outfit interrupted his day. His eyes trailed up and down my body, then he dropped his gaze and stepped behind the lecture podium. It hid his body from the waist down. I smiled to myself, feeling aroused and a little evil as I settled into my seat. I crossed my legs, allowing my skirt to rest high on my thighs. Theo shuffled notes on the podium and looked up at me from under his eyelashes. I leaned forward on my elbows to display my cleavage. Then, I rested my chin on my palm so I could nibble on the tip of my pinkie, sometimes sucking on it for enjoyment. Theo quickly looked down and shook his head. His bottom lip was between his teeth. I loved being evil. He took control of the situation by turning off the overhead lights from the control panel on the podium and quickly turning on the projector. He was starting his lecture five minutes early, sending the slower students scrambling to find their seats. I almost burst out laughing at him.

After a fun hour of deeply complex qubits algorithm theory, Theo turned on the lights and dismissed the class. I stayed in my seat just to annoy him. As the last student stepped out, he pointed at me and beckoned me to the front of the room with his index finger. The way he did it caused a pleasant tingle in my gut and other places. I smirked, collected my things, and slowly descended the steps to the front of the room. He held me in his gaze the entire time.

"Christina, do you have any idea what an outfit like that does to a man?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," I hummed.

"Did you wear it to make me uncomfortable?"

"Mmhmm," I nodded.

He smiled and licked his lips.

"Wow, thank you. Do you have plans tonight?"

"I do, actually. I'm going to see the students-only dress rehearsal of Sleepy Hollow. It will be a small audience in the biggest theater on campus. Just how I like it. They're doing an adaptation of Tim Burton's movie. It's already sold out on Friday, Saturday, and Halloween, so this is my only chance to see it."

"That sounds awesome. Luckily, I'm an instructor and a student. May I go with you?"

"Yes, you may."

"Thank you. One more request. May I join you for lunch?"

"Hmm, sure. That will give us a chance to talk about our costumes for the Haunted Mansion Mystery Crawl."

"Good thinking. It almost slipped my mind."

We enjoyed lunch together under the west oak as we discussed Halloween costumes. I planned to wear my black and red satin Victorian gown from three Halloweens ago. It still fits perfectly. Theo was confident he could put together a matching suit before Saturday. He said his brother attended cosplay events throughout the year, giving him access to an abundant supply of quality costumes.

"Ben sounds fun. Is he coming to the event?" I asked.

"I doubt it. He probably has at least five costume parties to attend this weekend."

"Wow, fun and popular. Is he as pretty as you?" I smirked.

"I hope so. We're twins."

"No shit? That's cool. You threw me off by calling him your older brother."

"He is older by two minutes, and he will never let me forget that."

"I wish I had a sibling. They're like automatic friends in life."

"Not always, but, yeah. He is my best friend. Don't ever tell him I said that. He already knows I would be dead without him."

"I'll have to thank him one day for keeping you here. Do you want to meet at the north quad at 6:30 and walk to the theater together?"

"It's a date," he smiled.

After a leftover pizza slice and a decaf latte for supper that evening, I pulled on my favorite burgundy pea coat (it paired beautifully with my knee-high black boots) and headed toward the north quad. It was chilly after the sun disappeared behind the trees. I spotted a handsome man in a long black overcoat standing by the quad fountain in the fading light. He was waving to someone just out of sight on the west path. He smiled and dropped his hand before he turned around to discover me approaching.

"Oh, good evening, Christina. That coat looks amazing on you," Theo declared.

"Same to you. From behind, I thought you were Bruce Wane. Who were you waving at?"

"Ben. He forgot his credit card at lunch and ran out here to get it from me. He has a date tonight, too. He's going to be sweaty from all the running."

"That shouldn't be a problem if he smells as good as you," I noted and took his arm.

"Maybe. I read that identical twins don't actually smell the same. That's one way people can tell us apart," he explained as we walked up the north path toward the theater.

"Oh, good. I'll always know it's you."

He grinned as I leaned close to his neck and breathed him in. His yummy scent made my mouth wet, not to mention other places.

"You are welcome to smell me anytime."

"Don't worry. I will."

The Grand Theater was two-thirds empty that night, just as I had hoped. Most of the student audience sat in the front, leaving the back perfectly secluded. Theo and I sat on the back row away from the walkway and entrance. It felt intimate when the lights went out overhead, and the spotlights illuminated the stage. The Sleepy Hollow set looked amazing. A creepy gray town was built on the right side of the stage in front of black trees under a large silver moon and ghostly white clouds. The front of the stage looked like a road that turned down a haunted forest path. The gray and black trees of the forest were exquisitely painted and stood in layers to give it depth. The only warm colors on the set were created by glowing firelight in the village windows and the many glowing jack-o-lanterns on their doorsteps. Ichabod Crane rode into town on his pretend horse. It was a beautifully painted cardboard cutout that rolled across the stage on casters. It had flowing black hair and a movable head, thanks to a spring inside its neck.

"This is brilliant. Thank you for inviting me," Theo whispered.

"You invited yourself. I was simply trying to tempt and torment you, but I accidentally drew you closer, you freaking masochist."

Theo laughed under his breath, leaned close to my ear, and whispered, "You are the best kind of torment."

His words and warm breath on my neck did exciting things to my body. I shivered as Katrina glided onto the stage in her flowing white gown. She was ghostly and beautiful, and I was suddenly feeling overly aroused. You have to keep in mind my body was used to feeling pain, anxiety, exhaustion, depression, and anger a majority of the time. I knew how to cope with those feelings. When rare instances of good mania happened, the feelings were thrown to the opposite end of the spectrum. Arousal, euphoria, and love pricked every nerve in my body, and I didn't know how to deal with it. My latest coping mechanism was to touch Theo, so that's what I did. I reached over the armrest and found his right thigh. I had actually found his inner thigh in the darkness, but it didn't matter. It was him. I squeezed the tight muscles of his leg through his slacks, and he let out a surprised breath.

"Christina... are you trying to pull a Boebert on me?" he whispered.

I burst out laughing right as the Headless Horseman exploded onto the stage with a flash of lightning and a clap of thunder.

"A Boebert?" I whispered. "Please, don't insult me. I have class, intelligence, and real eyebrows. I don't fondle genitals in a packed theater full of minors."

"Of course, forgive me for the unfair comparison."

"It was funny. You're forgiven," I whispered and squeezed his inner thigh.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and breathed in his delicious scent. The touching was working. I felt peaceful and aroused as I watched the headless horseman chase Ichabod across the stage with a "flaming" jack-o-lantern. They used a strobe light and dry ice to create the effect. It was wonderfully creepy. Theo pulled my focus back to him as he stuck his nose in my hair and breathed me in. Then he leaned his cheek against my temple and let his arm hang over the armrest. His warm palm quickly settled on top of my left thigh. He gently squeezed the soft flesh below my knee, causing a pleasant ache between my legs.

I'm sure he had no clue how strongly his touch affected me, and I wanted more. My skin felt hot as I touched his hand and pulled it down between my legs, letting his palm rest against my inner thigh, just below the hem of my skirt. He squeezed the soft flesh there, causing a tingly ache and a gathering of moisture in my panties. I couldn't focus on the play after that. I was too busy imagining his long fingers moving inside me. I gulped, slid my hand closer to his crotch, and squeezed his inner thigh at the bend of his leg. He chuckled under his breath and reciprocated the action. He slid his hand into my skirt and squeezed the flesh at the bend of my leg. The back of his thumb pressed against the crotch of my panties, stimulating the swollen skin underneath. I bit my lip to keep from groaning. I wondered if he could feel how wet I was. I slid my hand over the crotch of his pants, feeling the hard erection underneath. He let out a soft moan, and my body ached with tingles again. He tugged at my thigh, encouraging me to spread my legs. I happily obeyed. I gulped as he worked his fingers into my panties. I shuddered and twitched as he caressed my swollen lips with the length of his index finger. I had never thought to do it that way before. He slid his finger up and down against my pussy lips, sinking deeper into my soaked slit with every stroke. I rubbed his meat harder through his pants, working the bones of my palm against his shaft, making him shift in his seat. He one-upped me by sliding his middle finger inside me. I moaned and put my free hand over his. He chuckled when I pushed his finger deeper. He began stroking it in and out of me, and I almost melted in my seat. It felt too good.

"Mmm, Christina. You feel heavenly," he whispered against my ear.

Then, he touched my chin and coaxed my mouth to his. I moaned as he kissed me and stroked his finger deeper into my slit. I loved the taste of his mouth and the feel of his tongue against mine. His cock grew harder against my palm, reminding me to stroke him a little faster. My face and neck felt hot with blush as we massaged and kissed each other in the darkness. To my delight, he slid another finger inside me. I moaned against his kiss and squeezed my thighs together, trapping his fingers deep inside me. He chuckled as he struggled to keep fingering me. His thumb bone pressed against my clit, making my eyes roll back. That's when I lost it. I gasped and squirmed in my seat while squeezing his hand tighter between my thighs. He managed to stroke my vaginal walls as they tightened on his digits. His cock was raging hard against my palm as I focused my attention on his tip. I steadily massaged him through his slacks until he grunted and tensed. I felt his cock flexing with orgasm as I rubbed him a little faster. He squirmed in his seat for a few seconds, then he breathed out and relaxed. Feeling him cumming made me even hotter.