All Comments on 'Have a Little Faith'

by davisxmachina

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

I have to assume that authors like this one are writing their stories that parallel their personal lives. There are a lot of cuckolds out there according to all the LW stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It is hard to know what you are trying to say While she knew her husband was a cheat , when or what made her decide to become a slut? You say the friend loves her and then add so many names in there that she and the other woman become someone to screw. What happened to the lover?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Kolejna opowieśc dla chorych psychicznie. Na przyszłość zaznacz na początku ze jest to o chorych psychicznie dla chorych umysłowo. Normalna osoba nie będzie czytac. Dzięli

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I relate to your story because I happily submitted to six men at a company party, and my husband was overcome with lust as he watched me fuck like a rented whore. A few of the other wives got fucked by "strange" cocks, and the next day it was a carnal joy to recall what happened. You write very well; keep it up -:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I always wanted my wife to do this. Finally she did and I realized that I love a cream pie mine or anyone. As long as I get to watch and indulge. I still jeck off to her being fucked by them , divorced but a horny bottom wanting them to do me like they did her !

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

No humans were depicted in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavisxmachina@davisxmachina
I enjoy writing erotica as a hobby. I used to write stories for only a select few people, but I've decided to start sharing them with a larger community. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!