All Comments on 'Have a Little Faith'

by davisxmachina

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNC2 months ago

No humans were depicted in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I always wanted my wife to do this. Finally she did and I realized that I love a cream pie mine or anyone. As long as I get to watch and indulge. I still jeck off to her being fucked by them , divorced but a horny bottom wanting them to do me like they did her !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I relate to your story because I happily submitted to six men at a company party, and my husband was overcome with lust as he watched me fuck like a rented whore. A few of the other wives got fucked by "strange" cocks, and the next day it was a carnal joy to recall what happened. You write very well; keep it up -:)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Kolejna opowieśc dla chorych psychicznie. Na przyszłość zaznacz na początku ze jest to o chorych psychicznie dla chorych umysłowo. Normalna osoba nie będzie czytac. Dzięli

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It is hard to know what you are trying to say While she knew her husband was a cheat , when or what made her decide to become a slut? You say the friend loves her and then add so many names in there that she and the other woman become someone to screw. What happened to the lover?

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

I have to assume that authors like this one are writing their stories that parallel their personal lives. There are a lot of cuckolds out there according to all the LW stories on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavisxmachina@davisxmachina
I enjoy writing erotica as a hobby. I used to write stories for only a select few people, but I've decided to start sharing them with a larger community. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!