All Comments on 'Have You Seen Him Looking?'

by brooke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another?

I hope this is a series because as a stand alone story this was incredibly dull. I fail to see the incest aspect. Hopefully another chapter will help?

1 star

DragonRider55

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Awesome teasers.Hope you continue the story and take it further Incredible

Incredible story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
boring

no sex to speak off, did not like one bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So far so good.

Well written and you're such a tease! but I like it and I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Teasing

Love the teasing daughters and the dad trying not to notice. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's it?

I checked your stories list. Based on that, the lack of a chapter number indicates this is a one off. If so, it's not much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is there more?

I hope there’s more. This is off to a good start.

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
Has Options

I hope this will be taken further since this can go in many different directions. Looking forward to following up with the twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start!

With brother out of the house, and mom apparently working night shift, there's absolutely no reason the twins have to wear anything at all from now on to tell daddy goodnight. And since dad is watching "twins" porn, obviously fantasizing about his daughters and the girls love teasing him so much, there's no reason the fantasy and teasing can't move to the next level... dad fulfilling his fantasies and daughters helping him do so.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Nice uninhabited family

Jason has some wonderful comments near the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous