All Comments on 'Haven Ch. 02'

by Drakan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved It

I really really enjoyed this (and the first one) and can't wait for more - its a new take that I haven't read before and well written - please keep writing and updating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
worried

I was looking forward to a good romance but now it lookslike erins going to be a whore with her being a succubus. Could you please clarify what direction your going with this. I hate getting invested into characters and then finding out that they end up in a way i truly hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
also worried

Ive got to agree with the comment before me. I wouldn't say whore but i also dislike promiscuous characters and was looking for a traditional romance. I would really like to know where your heading before i get too attached to this story. Despite this loving it so far 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Suggestion

For those that want a more traditional romance story to read the stories that are in the "Romance" catagory. Then you won't have any problems being offended or otherwise disappointed.

I have enjoyed this story so far and would like to see where you take it. Keep up the good work.

PeivalkePeivalkeabout 11 years ago
Great start

I've really enjoyed what you have posted so far Drakan. This is the kind of story I can get into and it seems like you've put a good bit of thought into the world you are building. There are some grammatical issues in the stories and some spots that could use a bit of clarification. Hopefully when you find an editor you'll get things polished up which will just make the stories that much better.

As for the people making demands on what you do with your main character, please ignore them. Write the story that you want to write. You will never please everyone no matter what you do. Good luck and please keep adding to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Haven Ch. 01 Previous Part
Haven Series Info