Having a Ball Ch. 04

Story Info
Superboy, Power Girl, and She-Hulk get out of their bubble.
3k words
4.67
3.1k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Kon wouldn't ever have believed she felt so loose, so soft. Sure, she'd been plenty soft with him crammed into her lap, but she was still so toned, athletic, muscular. It was practically part of her brand. Now, being propped against her felt like sinking into quicksand... in fact, they were both sinking.

Room was opening up between Kon and Karen; he looked from her to Jen in disbelief and saw that Jen was shrinking, her exotic green skin tone whitening to pale normalcy, her muscles disappearing under that Caucasian skin, her strong features softening into pretty, less striking ones. She was going from caricature to live-action, like an old Disney cartoon.

As in those cases, Kon had to say he found the cartoon more appealing, but he couldn't deny Jen looked good even as she unhulked herself.

"Uh, Jen? Is this, ah, normal?" Karen asked, her voice trilling with concern.

"Of course it's normal. Look at me. You think it was normal being six foot six and having more muscles than Schwarzenegger?"

Karen shrugged. "It works for me."

She rearranged herself, taking advantage of the space opened up by Jen suddenly being petite... so small that Kon could move around as well, inadvertently jostling Jen about so that suddenly she was alongside him. He wrapped his arms around her, securing her, and she fit just as well into them as any co-ed.

"Hey," he said, patting Jen's smaller, but still thrilling ass. Now nice and tight and, well, white instead of big and plush. Never let it be said that Kon wasn't one for racial tolerance.

"Hey," Jen cooed back, shakily smiling—maybe wondering if Kon was going to fuck her all over again, maybe wondering if she should let him.

"Hey!" Karen cried. "Now that I've got room to move around, let me see if I can..."

She squinted at the space where Jen's head had been lodged a moment ago, pushing down Kon's head to keep him out of the way. Since this pushed Kon into closer intimacy with Jen, he didn't mind too much. She really did have a svelte, Natalie Portman thing going for her as a Muggle...

Karen poured heatvision into the spot she'd been focused on, burning it so quickly that there was little time for the red-hot heat to spread through the rest of the orb. Jen shrieked as the heat did start to permeate the orb's skin, but Kon was happy to put his body between her and the orb's interior.

He would have to be gentle with her, but it was kind of sexy, not being able to go all out. And maybe she would Hulk out sometime during the proceedings. That would be a helluva way to find out the foreplay was over!

After a nova of intense burning, Karen punched into the blue hotness. Now, with room for her to build up momentum, her punch really landed. The orb rung like a bell being struck—and them inside it—but another hit shoved the molten material past its limit. The orb gave, pierced and then splitting apart to dislodge them, all involved rolling out onto the deserted rooftop where they'd first been trapped.

"Freedom!" Kon cried, jumping up.

Karen looked down, amused. Jen had ended up landing in her cleavage and, at her new smaller size, her head fit neatly between Jen's enormous mammaries. "Not that I think any of us minded the tight spaces too much, but it is good to stretch—" She broke off, leaving the innuendo a good deal more insinuating than she'd meant. "Kon, what are you—"

"Isn't it obvious?" Kon stood over the two women, laughing in relief as he pumped his wet cock, his eyes showcasing a gleam that Karen didn't quite like—but neither she nor Jen moved. "Feels like I've been waiting to do this for hours! You two have had your turn! Now it's my turn—and both of yours!"

"Wait, that doesn't make any sense..." Jen began with lawyerly precision, before Kon came on both of them.

Karen gasped, watching the white-hot stream splash right onto her groin, joining the cum Kon had already plastered that area with. His ejaculations quickly went higher, and the feel of his warm cum slathering her mons sent a shudder through her spine. There was an immediate response in her folds as Kon blasted his seed right into it. Her clit swelled under the spraying cum, her pubic hair was matted by it. Her hips moved upward of their own accord and then she felt Jen's hands reaching down, pulling her pussy lips wide apart.

Karen sobbed softly as Kon erupted right onto her folds, the heat of his emission making the old cum bloom with new warmth. She closed her eyes, not wanting Kon or Jen to see her rapture, but she heard Jen moan as she watched her cunt getting whitewashed.

Karen came herself, unable to keep her orgasm at bay. Her sex twitched with ecstasy as Kon drenched it. She bit into her lip to keep from broadcasting her enormous satisfaction, and fought to hold her hips still, not wanting the others to know how lasciviously she was enjoying herself.

Now that they were out of the bubble, it felt like the secret, intimate revelry was over... but here Kon was, dragging it into the real world, making them act as whorishly now as when they'd been so, so private. Karen supposed that, after how she'd gotten herself fucked right in front of Jen, there was no going back. They were all well and truly debauched. Kon had either made sluts out of them or shown them the sluts they had always been.

As last Kon finished. Belatedly realizing how he had neglected Jen in his unthinking rush to glaze Karen so thoroughly, he shook his cock at her, making the dregs of his ejaculate strike her costume. Jen let out a soft moan. Even those last few drops seemed equal to what a normal man would launch in total. And Kon's manhood still was like a deadly weapon, even limp, hanging loosely between his thighs.

"Ahhhhh," Kon exhaled in glorious satiation. "I needed that."

"I don't know if I did," Karen said, jockeying her hips to try to dislodge the wad of cum that stuck to her groin. It was like Kon had heaped some huge tower of whipped cream into her lap, but far more weighty, warmer, clinging to her as intimately as the boy himself had done. Then a little aftershock of her orgiastic bliss ran through her. It found her inundated cunt especially sensitive. "Oh—shit—maybe I did."

"You know what I need?" Jen asked, staring down at Karen's flooded lower body with eyes beginning to turn green.

"What?" Karen asked, feeling like her eyes might be glowing themselves. Jen really did look good—and she only got better looking.

"A big, stiff dick," Jen informed her. Then she glanced unfavorably at Kon. "Shame the one we got was wasted on some porn star shit... you'd think, after all the attention he gave you, that he'd feel like I could do with some dicking. You know—doggy style. Maybe a bit of a blowjob. He smelled so good when he was fucking your brains out..."

"Wow, wait!" Kon said, his contented afterglow flying away like a balloon emptying itself of air. "I can still... let's not write the blowjob off entirely! If we all put in a little elbow grease, maybe..."

"I think we've touched you enough," Karen informed him, brushing a fingertip along Jen's lips. Lips that would be so, so different from the mouthing she'd already gotten from Kon, for what felt like hours. "Now that we're out of that thing, it'd be nice to spread out... relax... really luxuriate in all the places we couldn't get to in there."

"I can get to places!" Kon protested. "I still have the magic fingers! And my tongue!"

"But you came all over me," Karen pointed out. "I don't know if I want to be with a guy who licks his own jizz."

"Yeah," Jen agreed. "You seem full of yourself enough as it is."

"I don't lick my own—" Kon stopped himself. Not so much getting a hold on his boundless disenfranchisement as jolting with a new idea. "Hey! What about your butt?"

Karen pursed her lips. "What about my butt?" she prompted him.

"And keep in mind," Jen said. "I can put my fingers in there already. In fact, I kinda wanna."

"Look, I'm a modern guy! I'll eat ass! You've got a great ass, Peej, come on..."

"You do have a great ass," Jen told Karen. "And I did sort of enjoy making the little pest's day."

"Yeah, but you're from another universe. And there'll be no living with him if we spoil him like this."

"Do you live with him?"

Jen stuck her tongue into the corner of her cheek. "Good point. Okay, Kon, you get my crack, Jen gets my lap. And you'd better show my booty every bit as much appreciation as my tits get—I don't care if you're a breast man."

"For you, I'd be an everything man."

Karen rolled her eyes and rolled on top of Jen, presenting her ass to Kon as she padded on all fours to mount Jen's head. "I want way less banter out of that mouth and way more tongue."

"C'mon, that was kinda cute," Jen said as Karen straddled her. "Oh. Mm. So is that..."

She ran her tongue along the outside of Karen's labia, picking up plenty of jism that hadn't run down Karen's legs and hadn't yet cooled. Karen's hips jogged up off Jen's face and Jen wrapped her arms around them, hauling Karen down with burgeoning strength as her lust greened her.

She held Karen's sex to her mouth and forced her tongue as far as she could between those slick walls that tasted of Kon like the two were related—which Jen supposed they were.

Carefully, gingerly, as though approach a deer in the woods that was tongue-fucking another deer, Kon laid himself down all along Jen's changing body. It was a trip to feel her muscles swelling, her wrinkled costume stretching to hold in all (or most) of her surging body. He wondered what it would be like to be penetrating Jen while she went over to the musclegirl side of the Force, and his soft-on went a long way back to being a hard-on.

Told them I just needed a little elbow grease, he thought victoriously, before Karen reached back and slapped her own ass, drawing his attention to the unobstructed view with her wedgie drawn to the side and her tight, rounded buttocks on top of Jen's face. Well, now I know how the chicks felt when they saw me in spandex... maybe I should lose the jeans again.

Kon's tongue slid out and began exploring the smoothness of Karen's ass. Perverse enjoyment soared in him as he gave himself over to worshiping her big, plush glutes without (much) thought of getting his erection into someplace tight... though he could feel Jen's groin underneath his own, now that the jolly green giantess had grown as tall as he was.

Jen moaned—Karen looked down in disbelief, unable to accept that she was doing the lesbian thing and had found the one bitch that wouldn't give head. Even guys got that if they wanted to titfuck her, they had to make it worth her while. But Jen just laid there between Karen's thighs, her face contorting, eyelids fluttering, little moans filling her mouth even though it felt like forever since she'd tasted Karen's...

"Hey!" Karen cried, looking back to see Kon rutting between Jen's legs like some mad, overcharged children's toy about to break. "She-Hulk, we agreed!"

"Sorry, but that really feels good... and I really do like cock!"

"Then you should like what my pussy tastes like! Back to work! And you, Kon..." Karen broke off. The tip of Kon's tongue was going deep into her cleft, even as his cock no doubt worked itself down to Jen's ovaries.

His thumbs dug into Karen's flanking buttocks and pulled them apart, revealing her hidden sphincter. Absolutely shamelessly, Kon buried his face in Karen's ass, sweeping his tongue through her sensitive pucker.

"Oh yes!" Jen screamed, stealing Karen's attention away from some very good analingus. "You know how to fuck, Kon! Give me that big, sweet dick!"

It reminded Karen of how utterly foul-mouthed Jen had been while Kon was fucking her, and while she liked the soundtrack, she really wanted some womanly stimulation to go with how Kon was tonguing her ass.

Karen dropped herself down on Jen's mouth, virtually smothering the woman, and was rewarded with Jen sucking her clit into her lips and bobbing her head. Karen's hips jerked and she moaned, her hair tossing from side to side.

Kon's burgeoning cockhead went deeper into Jen's sex, both swelling bigger and growing further with Kon's stronger thrusts. So too did Jen's body grow warmer. She felt the fierce burn of orgasm gathering in her womanhood, helped along by how passionately she was tonguing Karen's pussy.

Somehow, the idea that she would soon have Kon's seed at both one end of her and the other, as she ate Karen's flooded cunt, made her lust trickle down the insides of her thighs.

I'm going to come, Jen thought frantically, her lips forming the words even with Karen's slit muffling her. Oh shit, I'm going to fucking COME! That little perv really knows how to fuck me! Fuck me just like he did Karen! SHIT, he knows how to FUCK!"

Her ass lifted higher off the ground, taking Kon's prick as deep as she could get it. Her whole body seemed to burst, her juices pouring out of her sex as though forced out by Kon's frantic drives. Her walls squeezed tight around his pistoning dick, almost trying to hold it inside herself, buy some peace in her satiating orgasm, but Kon just kept fucking her. Each pistoning slam forcing her deeper into her ecstasy.

Eyes glazed, Jen wasn't licking anymore. That didn't matter to Karen. Kon was, his tongue rooting around in her ass like he was getting it ready for his cock, and maybe it was, because his licking anal stimulation got Karen off.

She came in Jen's face; it made up for Jen's lack of cunnilingus how hot she looked with Karen's cream smeared all over her features. Karen felt like she came a little just from that, in the middle of coming a lot from what Kon was doing to her ass—her poor, neglected ass—so unfair that her tits took all the attention while her anus was so sensitive that when she had an anal orgasm, she just... came and came and came.

Karen couldn't see until she realized her eyes were open and she just needed to focus. When she did, she saw Kon standing in front of her, stroking a ferocious erection.

"Seriously? Again?" Karen asked him.

Kon's only answer was a groan as he covered both her and Jen with rope after rope of his white-hot ejaculate, soaking Jen from head to toe with plenty left over for Jen's face down between her legs.

Even with only her face a target, Kon hit Jen with so much—thick dollops of semen covering every inch—that Karen had to think of how Jen had looked as she'd unhulked the first time. This time, though, she didn't shrink at all with her newfound pallor.

"Oh! Hnn! Ah yeah!" Kon groaned with each bullet of cum he forced out to smear the two women's bodies with sticky warmth. "Peej... goddamn Peej... you look so good..."

"I always look good," Karen grumbled dangerously—then felt Jen's hands reach up to rub some of his seed into her willing body.

Her flesh trembling and tingling as Jen's expert touch massaged a man's cum right into her skin. Taking full advantage of the window in her costume to get past the hindering fabric. Then ripping it away... her and Kon...

The man was behind Karen, showing little delicacy about his own spunk as he tore Karen's much-abused costume from her perfect curves and joined Jen in marking her with looping spirals of rubbing, cum-smeared friction...

Karen's head drifted back, her eyes shutting, as Jen came up to kiss her. Their nuzzling make-out session sharing the cum that Kon had masked Jen with, making it sink into both their faces, into their tongues, deep into their senses. And Kon's erection was between Karen's splayed buttocks, slipping on the lubricated portal he'd made of her asshole, prodding at the inside of her tight but welcoming anus. It seemed like it would take very little for it to once more be as hard as it had been when it'd split Karen's sex.

"Oh Rao," Karen trilled, sinking her own fingers into Jen's costume and ripping it away from that bombastic green body that showed no sign of whitening again... except perhaps when Kon had another load ready for them.

"I'm never going home," Jen sighed happily into Karen's mouth, now feeling Kon's hands reaching around Karen to embrace her newly naked body, happily caressing it with fingers sticky from the cum that soaked Karen's skin.

Jen was just as happy as Karen was to feel that wetness anoint her senses—self-restraint wouldn't be coming from her any more than Karen could muster it up.

They'd gotten out of the bubble, but now, Karen feared they'd fallen into a trap that would prove far tougher to escape. That that'd just keep fucking and fucking until someone interrupted them.

Assuming that someone didn't simply join in.

Kon's strong arms flexed as he forced Jen to her knees, down in front of Karen's pussy to lap it to orgasm while he fucked her in the ass. Which he did. Right then and there.

Karen cried out momentarily before she bit her lower lip and stifled her pleasure. Letting it rage inside her instead of spilling out into open air.

As inevitable as it was that someone would come across them, she wanted to put that off as long as possible. Even if they added to the fray.

For now, she was happy to have Kon and Jen all to herself.

And they seemed equally thrilled to have her.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers