Having a Ball Ch. 03

Story Info
Superboy, Power Girl, and She-Hulk are getting stickier.
1.8k words
4.64
2.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers

Her fingers padded over his chest, traipsing over his broad pecs, down to his chiseled abs. Fingertips exploring the sweat-sodden material of his costume, how it poured into the lines of his musculature.

She-Hulk husked in his ear: "You shouldn't have gotten me so worked up, Superstud. Because I'm going to fuck you the moment we get out of this thing. And until then, I'm going to make sure you're just as turned on as I am." She bit the lobe of his ear. "Even Chesty here isn't going to be able to handle your dick with how hot I make you."

Kon smiled cockily. "What makes you think I have to wait until we get out of here to fuck you? Close your eyes, green queen, I'm giving you a reach-around."

He gripped Jen's thick thighs with both hands, fingers sinking into the firm flesh to ensure he didn't lose his grip. And he put all his focus on the tactile telekinesis he brought to bear on her Amazonian body.

Jen's brow furrowed in wonderment at what he meant, then she felt it. Her lips were parted against her will, letting in a phallic intrusion--filling her mouth, bulging down into her throat. It felt exactly like a cock fucking her face, only she couldn't see anything there. And another such penetration pushed into her cunt, squeezing up her channel, so big and long it seemed determined to meet the oral impalement in her stomach.

"Mmmmpphhh!?" she gasped, her grip tightening on Kon as she boggled at what he was somehow doing to her.

"Tactile telekinesis," Karen said, cooing as a jolt went through Kon's prick and brought a brief spark of heat to her well-used sex. He was certainly enjoying what he was doing to Jen. "If you haven't heard him explain it, wait a few minutes, he'll--"

Then Kon buried his face in Karen's chest. Not biting or sucking on her plump breasts, but most definitely basking in having their warm, soft heft cushioning his head while he focused his telekinetic concentration on Jen.

Jen wiggled her ass against whatever was thrusting in to her, feeling it slickly push into her sex. Something enormous piercing through her inner muscles, rubbing her folds with a blissful warmth.

The greater the presence inside her swelled, the harder she worked her mouth on the invisible force there. Closing her eyes, she could most definitely believe that she was being fucked, something tangible pressing into her orifices, demanding entry with all the vehemence of a real man's erection.

She screamed silently, unable to even gurgle with her throat blocked by the force pushing into her gullet. She still devoured it eagerly, sucking on it, her sense memory enthralled by the thought of it being a real prick. The more she acted like it was there, the more it seemed to be there.

She groped Kon's muscular chest, trying to signal to him how she wanted more, or at least something a little different. As much as she liked giving blowjobs, she knew subconsciously that this one couldn't end in the cum-shot she craved. So she wanted the same feeling below her waist. One of these not-there cocks in her asshole to join the one that was in her cunt.

Kon was no dummy, though. He could tell Jen wanted something and since there weren't many options, he went with the obvious. Nuzzling a telekinetic dildo into her anus. Jen groaned around the penetration in her throat, her whole body chorusing approval. Kon thrust the thick slab of psychic force deeper, deeper, until her sphincter pursed around the phallic shaft of it.

Kon pushed himself away from Karen, though he tried to hold his head against her breasts (because duh), putting the weight of his back on Jen's front while he pressed with telekinetic weight on her own back, making her feel like she was sandwiched between two entities while her openings were penetrated.

God, that's good! Jen thought, howling and sputtering on the cock in her mouth. So big and hot and TWO OF THEM!

And, sensing that Jen liked being double-penetrated, Kon started to work in and out of her holes with rhythmic thrusts. He himself wasn't unaffected. His defeated erection was reviving, growing, feeling like it was re-entering Karen's pussy as it swelled inside her, pushing out the cooling cum that had obscured his penetration of her.

Holding her breath, Karen felt him stretching inside of her, slipping into the depths of her. It seemed like it wouldn't stop stiffening until she was completely impaled on it. Staring stupidly down at the massive erection that seemed to be appearing out of nowhere, penetrating her cunt without ever entering her, it took Karen several seconds to realize that she was getting fucked by Kon all over again.

She felt an instinctive affront to how casually he was using her--fucking her without even thinking about it, just getting a hard-on from what he was doing to Jen and Karen being on the receiving end of it. But there was an equally instinctive pleasure to the animalistic nature of what was happening. The sight of that obscene penetration jutting lasciviously into her, a bulge swelling out her lower belly to mark how vividly Kon was fucking her... just the thought of it sent a shudder up Karen's spine.

How could she resist more of what she'd enjoyed so much the first time? And, feeling his long shaft stream even further into her womanhood, Karen began to roll her hips back and forth, fucking herself as best she could on the intruder in her gaping sex.

"Aaahhhh!" she moaned, both enthused and disappointed--not by Kon--she simply needed more.

Bracing her feet against the opposite side of the orb and her hands against the side she was backed into, Karen rammed herself into Kon's lap, stretching her cunt on his fat cock, bringing herself to the threshold of hurting herself on his massive endowment and then backing off ever so slightly.

She experimented: twisting herself on his prick, rotating it inside her, tantalizing both him and herself by holding her body as far from that engorged member as she could, making her quaking cunt wait and making Kon wait. And then ramming herself down on it suddenly, taking his dick as far as it would go.

She tried to watch the phallus's every move as it pumped in and out of her melting sex, but as her motions grew more frantic, she lost sight of the coitus between her own rocking head and the blurring of her pistoning body. But it didn't matter. By then, Karen was getting off on the feel of Kon's member far more than she could by simply looking at it.

Jen enjoyed the feeling of raw passion too. Kon's projections slid up and down the walls of her passage, in and out of her rectum, stretching and massaging the muscles inside her with a force that was as bestial as it was loving. She reached down Kon's body and grasped his wiry-haired balls. Her fingers squeezed them gently and she felt them throb at her touch.

"Oh God, I can't believe how good this feels!" she sighed, worrying at the thick muscle of Kon's shoulder with her teeth. "I don't want it to stop... not ever!"

Kon kept his focus on her, despite the omnipresent succor of what Karen was doing--masturbating with his erect manhood, the pleasure of it seeping into his occupied mind. He varied his rhythm. As one cock plunged into Jen, the other withdrew, making her feel both very different sensations at the same time. She mewled feverishly.

"I can't take it!" she keened, enjoyment screaming inside her like a thousand sparks forming flame after flame all through her tinderbox cunt. "Oh God! I want it! I can't stand it! Jesus, fuck me!"

Her sudden, quivering orgasm shocked all three lovers. But even as Jen jerked and twisted in the immense rapture found at the edge of her limits, Kon started an onslaught that made her release even more powerful. Both cocks slapped in and out of her convulsing openings, their urgency and force exploding the breath from Jen's lungs in hurried grunts.

"UNH! UNH! UNH!" she panted, burying her face into the side of Kon's neck. She teethed and sucked the soft skin, burning off some of the frenzy that her ecstasy conjured in her. "Kon, oh, KON!" she sputtered.

Karen felt her own orgasm starting, far up inside her, near where the tip of Kon's prick approached her cervix. She braced herself, arms and legs tensed, holding her in place to keep receiving Kon's fucking. She hung on the edge, panted, wondered if she'd be able to take the explosion that was about to happen. Then she thrust herself into Kon, taking him as far inside her as she could get him.

And just like that, her climax was loose to ravage her helpless insides. Holding herself to Kon like a woman stricken, Karen pounded her fists against the body of the sphere, kicked at it, threw her head back into it so hard that her tendons stood out from her neck like taut cables. No sound came out of her other than a choking rattle. Her abs stood out in hard ridges--battle lines for the cataclysm raging inside her shuddering belly. The leavings of her orgasmic pleasure spurted out of her, splashing onto Kon's lap just as his cum splotched her groin and inner thighs.

Karen strained for a moment, every muscle and tendon united towards the same end, and then she collapsed back onto her side of the orb, limp, her body slack. Twitching nervously, she tried to apply enough pressure to the sides of the globe to pull herself up, but her hands were too stunned to manage it. Her palms slipped around the orb's interior like a cat pawing at a glass door to be let in.

Even knowing how ineffectual it was, Karen kept doing it. She couldn't think about what she was doing when the thought of her orgasm seemed so much more important. She'd never, never known it could be like that.

She wondered if Jen was learning right now, even without being able to reach Kon's prick.

"Oh, oh fuck," Jen sighed, quivering against Kon, her convulsions the only stiffness in her body as it puddled against her end of the orb, boneless and sated, seeming to lose all the firmness in her massive muscles. "Ah! Yes... shit... Kon, you dog... ah, Power Girl... you lucky bitch... how often have you enjoyed this? Mmm... got him all to yourself... oh geez. If it were me, I'd... oh God... I already did... nnnh... still feels so good!"

She laughed, a purring little tremble of a laugh as weak hands stroked Kon's body.

Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers