Teen Titans: Camgirl Kory Ch. 02

Story Info
Cock-slapping.
2k words
4.67
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Dick was used to working in front of an audience. As a member of the Flying Graysons, there was little point in acrobatics except as practice for the crowd or performing in front of them himself.

Then, as Robin, his brightly colored outfit and witty patter was at least partially meant for onlookers. Reassuring children as an intimidating presence like Batman couldn't and making gangsters look foolish for being trounced by such a clownish figure.

Even as Nightwing, and his regrettably fashionable first costume, he'd meant so much of his actions for his fellow Titans: leading by example, showing them there was no reason to be afraid.

He couldn't say this was something his parents or Bruce had ever expected from him, but that was part of why he loved Kory--she always brought something new out of him, getting him to enjoy things he never would've tried without her. Saying 'no' now would be a betrayal of all the progress they'd made together, a retreat from all the inroads they'd made into trust and togetherness.

So, crazy as it sounded, he came to like the idea of sharing far more of his love for Kory than he'd ever displayed before. If nothing else, it would please Kory. And nothing that did that could be all bad.

He went to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her abundantly curvaceous body. Thanks to her statuesque height, his face was even with hers, and like two parts interlocking by design, his lips pressed to hers.

"I'm going to show them all that you belong to me," he whispered into Kory's ear; she both trembled and trilled with excitement, with her discovery that he was getting into the spirit that she'd known he would come to enjoy.

Her hands moved down his chiseled back until they were clutching his perfectly sculpted ass. She pulled him tight against her, grinding her crotch into the strong muscle and stronger lust at his groin.

"Anyone could see that," she whispered in his ear. "You know what they want, don't you lover?"

"Uh-huh. Same thing I want," he grunted, sliding his own hands down to her barely covered buttocks--her shorts not wholly covering her fat ass, but leaving the lowermost curves of her asscheeks bare. A temptation that Dick now indulged as if it'd been weighting on him for an eternity.

Kory giggled. She wondered if Dick made her wait just so she'd anticipate the sex all the more keenly, or if he actually thought she might resent the casual gropings brought about by sparks of his lust. Surely, after all this time, he knew that she'd love nothing more than to be touched by him whenever he felt the urge--so long as that urge was felt frequently and ardently.

"MMMMM!" Kory moaned as he squeezed her, his hands cradling her buttocks, thumbs probing underneath her tight shorts. "I could let you do that for hours... but if we don't get on with the show, it will never be started!"

"Off to a fine start as far as I'm concerned," Dick growled, his prick swelling. But he loosened his grip on her ass, not distracting her easily impassioned mind any more than he already had. "It's for a good cause," he said under his breath. "It's for a good cause, it's for a good cause."

Kory smiled, slipping a hand between their bodies to rub at his burgeoning erection. All those people pledging so generously for the right to vote on their actions would fund a children's hospital, but if Dick and Kory ignored them to simply fuck...

She pulled away from Dick and slipped down to her knees. Under other circumstances, she might consider it romantic that they could not control their passion for any amount of money--but how to explain to an orphan in need of medical care that a man's large cock could steal away all self-restraint from a woman?

That was something an orphan would just have to grow up and find out for themselves.

She worked feverishly at his fly until she had it unzipped, open, and could slip her hand into the crotch of his pants and pull his erection out. Her doe-like eyes went even wider when his manhood was out at the open. Even after so many times experiencing it, Kory was always surprised and pleased. Both by how well-endowed Dick was and by how stiff that endowment was for her. The same way she was always pleasingly surprised by his masculinity, he was always eager for what she had to offer.

"Oooo, so lovely!" she cooed, taking full advantage of Dick's length to feel it with both hands. "And so hard! So hard and--"

Dick interrupted her with a hard slap across her face. He didn't use his hand.

The weighty mass of hot, hard flesh at his groin struck Kory on the cheek and she gasped, her eyes darkening with arousal. Still, she beamed, wide-eyed and grinning, at the potent thickness that had just landed across her face. She didn't take it as a mark of disrespect, but as a sign that Dick wouldn't be treating her with kid gloves--no matter how brutal he had to be, he would give her the fuck she wanted and needed from him.

Why date a man with such a profound endowment unless she wanted every inch of it?

"I know you, Kory. And since you want to broadcast this to the whole Internet, they might as well get to know you too."

Again, the weighty power of his cock slapped against the side of her face, making a resounding noise of impact that turned Kory on despite the stinging pain. She smiled wider; wincing and then biting her lip lustfully, looking up at Dick with a heartfelt devotion that only became easier to express as the endowment that brought her so much pleasure kept up its strikes against her face.

"You're not a whore, but it's an easy mistake to make. You love cock. You love being fucked. You love my cock, being fucked by me, but not just because it's me, polite as it is to pretend otherwise. It's at least partly because a big fat cock like this is exactly what you need to really get you off, now isn't it Kory?"

Kory looked up at him, her lips half-parted, her eyes heavily lidded, letting out a delightfully scandalized coo every time his manhood smacked against her cheeks. "Yes, it is, Dick," she said, her voice scarcely containing her arousal. "And you know it, which makes it really irritating when you won't give it to me--"

She went for his cock, but he'd already seized her by her abundant tresses with his free hand. Dick held her in place. He wasn't truly restraining her, but giving her a constant reminder to be obedient and submissive--Kory had at least enough self-control to abide by that. Knowing from long years of trust and companionship with Dick that all her waiting would be duly rewarded.

"Not just yet, princess. Remember, this is for charity. We have to wait until the nice people on the internet say we should do..."

Kory glanced to the side, seeing one of the webcams she'd set up to relay this pornographic bit of excess from here to her fans around the world. Allowing them to see what they'd paid to happen from every angle.

"Make me suck his cock," she said, staring right into the nearest camera. It had an LED built into the ring of the lens which changed color as more viewers joined the stream it was sending out. To Kory's amusement and understanding, the lens glowed bright white as virtually every subscriber she had went to see her from that pleading angle. "It really does feel good to have a fat cock like his buried all the way in my mouth... I can't think of anything else when he's smacked it against my face like he has... X'Hal, I wish you could feel how it's throbbing... but I would never give up my Dick, nor share him. I love being his and his alone. Help me be his. I want to show him I'll do anything..."

She strained against his hold on her hair to plant moist kisses on his huge erection, moaning softly as her slight tastes of it flooded her mouth and sharpened her anticipation.

Dick looked down at his lover, the soft green glow of her eyes replaced with a fiery hot one as she opened her mouth and offered it to his cock. The whole world could've been watching, but her look was for him alone.

"Try to make me gag," she told him. "Test me with your cock. I'll swallow it even if I choke, even if you make me drool like the foulest whore on Ces-Abon! Challenge me with every inch you possess. I live to prove myself your equal! Punish me if I'm unable to take it all--gag me with it! Fuck my face; just don't let me go unused when you have a hard cock that needs to be satisfied..."

Dick huffed, struggling a little to catch his breath as his heart raced. It was a challenge for him not to immediately hilt himself in that beautiful mouth, but Kory had convinced him that what she truly desired wasn't a normal bout of sex, but to play this strange game out to its conclusion.

"That's you, Kory. You're so regal, such a princess, but underneath it all is an animal in heat. I know you care about your charity, no one could doubt your sincerity, but even that heart of yours can't quite compete with how hot your pussy gets. That's why I can treat you like a hungry little cockslut. Because you enjoy it too much to pretend you don't want it.

He slapped her across the face with his member, hitting her so hard that his own erection stung with pain, but Kory moaned all the more lustfully. Even with a slight bruise beginning to form on the side of her eye. She crushed her lips together, eyes briefly shut--stimulating herself by reliving the impact of his cock and remembering some of their many, many sexual escapades over the years. Kory ran so hot, she could almost get herself off just by thinking about sex. Hell, she probably could, he'd spoiled her so since their first time together.

A dark part of Dick wondered about chaining Kory up, running a feather over her naked body, and whispering in her ear about this fuck or that. It might drive her crazy. It might drive her to orgasm. Or she might just break free and fuck him within an inch of his life, if that.

Maybe he'd save that for their anniversary.

Another slap of his cock made Kory pant, a little humiliated but a lot turned on, her thighs squeezing together and her muscles cording as she tried to hold herself under control. "Do that once more," she husked, too overwrought to keep a threatening intonation out of her voice. "And I won't be held responsible for my actions!"

"Easy does it, princess. Close your eyes and take a deep breath." Dick picked up a bottle of water from nearby. His free hand caressed Kory's left cheek--opposite all the cock-slaps he'd done with his dominant hand. He canted her face upward and gently prompted her to drink.

Kory greedily imbibed, then took a deep breath to still her panting. It did incredible things to her breasts, with trickles of water from her drinking running down her throat and glistening on her cleavage.

It was time to move on. Kory was one girl for whom a little foreplay went a long way. Dick petted her hair and, taking a drink himself, looked to the monitor to see what the poll had up next for him and his 'co-star.'

A. Dick fucks Kory's mouth.

B. Dick gets a blowjob.

C. Dick teabags Kory while jerking off.

D. Dick cock-slaps her again.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers