Teen Titans: Camgirl Kory

Story Info
Dick and Kory live-stream sex.
2.2k words
4.67
4.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers

Her all-green eyes and bright gold skin added an exoticism... a memorable, innate Koryness... to a body that would've been exquisite no matter what ethnicity she belonged to. But Dick had to say she would never look quite right without the lengthy mane of red hair and the fruity orange shade of her flesh. It was a singular look. And if there was one thing Kory was, it was singular.

She was beautiful. Painfully beautiful. Dick thought he might have a strain of sadism, masochism, whatever running through him, because seeing her and not touching Kory hurt him just a little bit. He liked it, even, that spike of anticipation... the way she looked at him, both of them knowing it was only a matter of time until he was touching her. More than touching her. As much more as he could swing.

And the way she was dressed... it couldn't be just him. Dick had to think most men would see Kory like this and feel a tinge of pain. Poor bastards... at least she was his. He could touch her. But most people, they were shit out of luck. A little more sadism, maybe, but Dick didn't feel too sorry for them. He liked having Kory all to himself. Especially right now.

She wore a white cotton T-shirt, already a half-shirt, which meant that on a girl of Kory's statuesque height it was basically a bra. The NASA logo had never looked better than it did stretched between her sweet, full breasts. The plump hills jutted and jiggled—nipples stretching through the fabric like twin rubies. She didn't need a bra, not when her breasts defied gravity. Even when she wasn't flying.

Then there were her shorts. Nice, purple shorts. On a woman without Kory's curvaceous figure, they'd look normal. Respectable. Conservative, even. Instead, they were stretched taut over hips that were round, tight, and lushly wide. Kory was voluptuous: not fat, not muscular, but a perfectly plump blend between toned flesh and rolling fullness. Her belly, more than exposed between her top and her shorts, was thick—she was no fashion model stick figure—but it still dimpled at the waist with the hourglass perfection of a forties pin-up model. When she walked, her ass shook and swiveled and pumped, working away at the straining fibers of her shorts like a prisoner slowly prepping an escape.

Dick could even see her pubic mound, the smooth sculpting of her bare mons, through the tightness of her bottoms. And just seeing that, he irresistibly pictured the succulent separation they would make around his thick cock—how they'd slide up and down his girthy shaft, trilling with self-evident pleasure while inside, her secret muscles milking away at him like a sucking mouth.

God, he could see the imprint her clit made; Dick imagined he'd be able to see her pubic hair if she had any. But since there was only the spike of her button atop the fleshy lips of her cleft, throbbing redly with her own lustful happiness to see him... stirring underneath the fabric like a trapped bee...

Dick felt the exquisite pain of not being able to fuck Kory, but planning out all the lustful maneuvers she would soon be subjected to. And he could picture exactly how she would toss her head and squeal out her enjoyment of all his efforts. And by God, he wouldn't be taking those hot as fuck clothes off her. He'd pull her shorts down and her shirt up, but he would not wait to get her naked before he gave her the orgasm she deserved for looking so... hurtful.

"Dick!" she cooed cheerfully. "I am so glad you decided to keep your promise!"

Dick tried to keep his cool—something maybe only Batman's son could achieve when faced with Kory's riotous enthusiasm. "Well, you know me. My word is my bond."

But it was too damn easy to get swept along by her joie de vivre. Dick considered it a small part of his purpose in life to keep a level head and so steer Kory towards the joyousness she deserved... keeping her well clear of the heartache she might otherwise find on Earth.

Of course, as protective as he was inclined to be, Kory was no child. She had a handle on her emotions—such as it was. A maturity. He was reminded of that now, seeing the poker-faced look she graced him with. Her eyes big and wide and limpid, but most decidedly holding more than simple happiness to see him.

"You did promise that for my birthday, we could do whatever I wanted."

Dick had promised that. And he meant it. It was a mark of his trust in her that he would make such a vow. For all her capacity for violence, Kory didn't have a predatory bone in his body. She wouldn't want to do anything that made him uncomfortable, whether it was a finger where the sun didn't shine or the excessive brutality in combat that she had worked so hard to curb. Largely because she knew Dick couldn't be with someone who took an enemy's life, even in the heat of battle.

Or... not couldn't... but she didn't want to put him in the position of having to forgive her, any more than he wanted to be in the doghouse, trying to properly apologize to her.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I want to stream," Kory announced with a titter, looking him over as though he were just what the doctor ordered.

Stream... Dick knew that, of late, Kory had supplemented her career as a model with working as a streamer. She was such a personable, charismatic... and lovely... presence that Dick considered it no wonder that people would want, even pay, to 'ride along' with her as she went on patrol, watched movies, played video games, or pretty much anything, really.

For his part, Dick didn't think he could stand being one of those all-but-voyeurs who got to look but not touch... that pain thing again, and there was only so much a man could take... but if any woman could cut through the loneliness of online parasocial relationships and actually make people feel better about their, uh, lives... Dick supposed it would be either Kory or Wonder Woman.

And Wonder Woman had people to insist her brand would suffer if she played God of War in a hot tub.

Kory didn't strictly speaking need the money... she could happily build a cabin in the woods, forage for food, and enjoy not having to wear any clothes whatsoever... but she seemed to get a kick out of outdoing Dick when it came to philanthropy, without relying on any of Bruce's money.

"Okay," Dick replied. "Stream what? Some two-player game? Watching a movie together?"

"Sex."

Ah.

Dick didn't even ask if he'd misheard her. He knew he hadn't. Kory would see nothing wrong with sex work, pornography, any of it... only her desire to spare her friends' embarrassment had kept her from posing naked so far. But now...

"It will all be for charity," Kory assured him. "My OnlyFans already earns several hundred thousand per month... the next logical step is the performance of the sex act."

"Kory," Dick stressed her name. "You're talking about making a sex tape. I'm not making a sex tape with you!"

"Of course not. This will be livestreamed, with our donors choosing how we demonstrate our affection. Isn't that wonderful? Imagine—when you kiss me, it will be because thousands of people around the world want to see it!"

"I don't think that's what they want to see."

"No, the pledge counter has already reached one million. If we go through with the show—"

"One million dollars?" Dick asked, his mind blown.

"Yes. If we perform. If I cancel, they all keep their money."

"And this is for charity," Dick echoed—he felt like that'd already been said a lot.

"Of course! But, even for charity, I would never want to do such acts without someone I unreservedly trust and admire and adore." Kory hit him with her sunniest smile. "That's why I'm so glad you made your promise! So are my female fans! They were so worried that I would do the show with some sort of 'NTR bastard'... when I told them of your birthday promise to me, we made the one million milestone in just a few hours!"

Dick's jaw felt permanently loosened. "And you didn't think to tell me that you had signed me up to put on a sex show?"

"No," Kory answered airily. "You did promise to do whatever I wanted..."

"I thought you would want to do it while we were flying, or in the Watchtower or something!"

"Ooh!" Kory cooed excitedly. "Those are excellent ideas, my beloved! I'll try and remember those for your birthday."

"Don't you think you might get a little jealous, knowing that millions of people around the globe are seeing me—your boyfriend—naked?"

"Why would I be? I'm constantly trying to drop hints about what a well-endowed lover I have. Simply showing the people of the internet this will more than adequately convey my brag of humility."

Dick sighed. He supposed that, with his public persona modeled off of Bruce's, this kind of... millennial no-boundaries way-too-Web-2.0 freakshow would be exactly the thing any other celebutante or pop tart in his position would do. It would be more suspicious if he called the whole thing off... like a normal human being... than if he went through with it. And he had promised Kory...

"And you are aware that these 'demonstrations of affection' are probably going to be chosen by a bunch of people that are way too online, way too lonely, with way too much disposable income, and way too few boundaries? The kind of people who think they're best friends with Bill Shatner because he retweeted them? They're who you want planning your sex life?"

"I think it'll be an interesting way to get out of our comfort zone; since neither of us will be responsible for the acts of sex, there will be no need to feel ashamed or hurt by the suggestions. We'll just... do what we're told to do. And if it works for us, we'll have exciting new ways to be intimate!"

"So you won't be upset if... because of a website... I jerk off and come in your face?"

Kory's omnipresent smile grew a little wider. "I think this 'website' is inspiring you to be more sexually creative already!"

"Wait, do you have a problem with my se—with our sex life?"

"No," Kory shook her head. "You always bring me to orgasm. It's just..."

"What?"

"You never invite Raven into our bedchamber to also be brought to orgasm."

"What?"

"Or Donna or Roy or..."

"Okay, alright..."

"Gar can turn into very many animals, if you prefer to watch—"

"I'm perfectly content without any donkey shows in our relationship!"

"Yes," Kory nodded, "I do worry he might take it the wrong way if we asked him to join us, then insisted he shapeshift before the coitus."

Dick wiped at his face. He was sweating now. Feeling a little scared, like he was on top of a high-rise and about to throw himself out into space—before he'd done that a million times.

Kory had never mentioned anything about disappointment in the bedroom before. In fact, he thought that a big part of their togetherness was precisely that he was willing and able to satisfy her; a woman of no small sexual appetite. But here she was: hinting at a desire for more out of their relationship, in her own singularly Kory manner.

He could either be scared of that or he could take the jump. Like an acrobat.

And he hadn't worn manties all those years because he wasn't a fucking acrobat.

"Alright," he cooed to her, suddenly feeling like he was back in grade school, playing truth or dare with a pretty girl. "What's the first donation?"

Kory's smile lit up as bright as it could get without her glowing green. "There are three options and they are neck and neck. One is cock-shock."

"I can't say I like the sound of that," Dick deadpanned.

"Don't worry, there's no electricity involved," Kory assured him. "Apparently there have been certain photos circulating around the internet of you in baggy sweatpants... I didn't post any of them... but it has people eager to see me expressing my heartfelt surprise and appreciation at the level of your endowment."

"The fact that we've been dating since we were teenagers won't do anything to diminish the 'shock'?" he asked.

"Oh, no, I am continuously and happily in wonder at your endowment. And quite gleeful to have the opportunity to express my admiration!"

"What's the other option?"

"Cock-slapping. That will also involve your naked masculinity, but you will be striking it against my face, my tongue, giving a statement on my extreme sexual proclivities and lifestyle choices—"

"They want me to call you a whore and make you taste my prick."

"I know! They both sound so intriguing, don't they?" Kory patted Dick on his pec. "And lastly, there's cock-tonguing. That's where I spit and lick your cock until it's properly lubricated for my sexual subjugation to it!"

"They do know we have lubricant, right?"

"Dick, please—you can't say you wouldn't enjoy anal sex a little more if your manhood weren't lubed up from making me gag on your fat cock? Because I certainly can't say I wouldn't enjoy it more if I were lubed up from you tonguing my asshole."

Which will win?

A. Cock-shock

B. Cock-slapping

C. Cock-tonguing

Zev95
Zev95
1,589 Followers