Having a Cleaner In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Mistress Gilla."

"You, my boy are no longer allowed to play with it. It's my toy now."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Exactly how many chastities have you got boy."

"Twenty-three mistress."

"The one you have on now, is it your favourite? It doesn't look nice.

"No Mistress, it hurts so bad" why did you put it on then."

"To punish my cock, Mistress"

"Why?"

"It keeps getting hard when I think of you"

"Ha ha ha. You silly boy, I like that. I like that my cock tries to get hard when you think of me. I want it trying to get hard all the time. But it won't, it won't because I'm going to keep it locked. Locked up safe all the time I don't want it out to play with it, and you are defiantly not playing with it anymore, at all."

Gilla went on, "Where are all my keys?"

"In the draw under the rack with my crops and floggers Mistress."

"Do you mean MY crops and floggers boy"

"Yes, Mistress, sorry Mistress."

Gilla went over to the draw. It was full of male chastity tubes and CBT toys "Oh my, what a very sick puppy you are?" She held up a Perspex ball crush I made. "What is this she said giggling."

"Well err um it's something I bought on the Internet Mistress. It came with some other stuff, I didn't want it!"

"STOP, try again, sicko and if you lie to me again I'll put your jewels in it and pop one." That scared me a bit. The reality of the situation was I barely knew this woman and I certainly didn't want one of my testicles ruined.

Gilla must have seen the fear in my eyes. Ohh, baby, I don't mean it. I don't want you to lie though. You saved me and gave me a life. I'm not going to hurt you. I owe you so much. Well, I may hurt you a little bit," she giggled, "well quite a lot really but I will never damage you. Shall we stop now and go and have a coffee."

"Yes please, Mistress."

"Will,"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"I'm only Mistress when we are playing."

"Yes, Gilla."

"Gilla, you said you love me."

"Yes, I do. But you don't have to love me. I'm happy being your cleaner. She grinned, and sometimes your Mistress."

"I think I do love you. I didn't think I ever would find anyone to love. Gilla. You said you are only my mistress in the playroom."

"Yes, honey".

"Will you be my key holder all the time?"

"Are you sure"?

"Yes, Gilla." I've never been so sure of anything."

"Why don't you want to fuck me? Don't I turn you on? Aren't I pretty enough?"

"Gilla, your pretty and beautiful and sexy and you turn me on just walking into the room."

"Then why?"

I was in tears at this stage. I knew she would leave me if I told her the truth but I could not lie to her. She would know I was lying anyway. "I'm a premature ejaculator" I was openly weeping now. I'm no good I can't please a woman."

"You silly silly boy. You have been pleasing me since you found me looking for food in your bin."

"You have told me a painful truth. I'll tell you mine now. Then if you still want to be mine, we will go and select one of your huge collections of chastities and I will own you."

"I am a Montenegrin. Born an Orthodox Christian in a Muslim land. When the troubles came I was a 12-year-old girl child. The Muslim bastards killed my mother, father two brothers and sold me to a whore house in Germany".

Gilla had tears in her eyes as she went on. "I was worth a lot of money, a virgin white child! I wasn't a virgin for long. My tiny little virgin pussy was sold to a man who I think was at least seventy years old. His friends thought I was a good birthday present for a disgusting sick sadistic old man."

"He wanted to bugger me but he could only manage to get it up once so he fucked my arse with his walking stick. For good measure, he fucked my pussy a second time, again with the stick. I was 12 years old! Then he whipped my little 12-year-old tits because I couldn't suck him off." You think you are a sick puppy, you are Will! Gilla smiled. You are my very own sick puppy."

"I have never really had anything at all I could call my own apart from my dolls when I was little. I've got you now, your mine. I hope you like belonging to me because now I have got you, I will fight for you. Just like you did for me at the dance I will fight anyone to keep you now."

Gilla was crying now. "After that, I was fucked, buggered or blew a dozen cocks a night until one day, it all became too much, I could not carry on. Suicide is a sin in the orthodox church but I tried to kill myself "I thought I was throwing myself into hell, but I didn't die. I landed on a tin roof, slid down it and then fell about two meters into a big garbage bin. When I got out I was so frightened I ran and ran.

Gilla had tears on her cheeks I held her and kissed her and licked her tears away.

"I was in Hamburg. I saw the cars cueing for a ferry. I found a car boot unlocked with no driver in, I climbed in. There were tools, paint and sheets, I think they are called dust sheets, so I wrapped myself up in them. When I woke I was in England. Then like I said before I worked on farms, in cafes and in kitchens. Then I went on the tramp. I was chased, hit, kicked, and spat on."

"That was until the best day of my life, a loving kind man found me stealing food scraps from his bin. He took me in and gave me the first decent meal I had eaten in ten years. That's who I am Kevin, a runaway whore. You think you are no good. Do you think coming on my pussy instead of in it is a problem? Kevin, you sweet man, you don't know what a real problem is."

"Do you still want to belong to me, an old whore Kevin"?

"Only if she promises to sexually frustrate me and punish me severely for all misdemeanours real or imagined."

"Then we better go back to my playroom and select a tight, nasty, inescapable spiked chastity for you to suffer the rest of your life in then."

As we stood to go downstairs, Gilla grabbed my head and held me in a long deep kiss. "I'm going to make you suffer for me. A little more than you want me to".

Gilla picked a tube out for me, it was undoubtedly the most secure one I had. Ball trapper with a PA capture mechanism built in. A urethra tube could be locked in place as well.

"Gilla,"

"Yes, my baby boy."

"I'm puzzled."

"Because I know what you want." She laughed at me. "Internet browser history. You left your laptop switched and logged on."

"Not often."

"I only needed to get on once. Have you ever heard of a program called Historyspy?"

"No what is it?"

"I loaded it on your laptop, every time you visit a website it emails me the address and a log of what you did there. With another act of kindness, you sealed your own fate you poor boy. When you said I could have your old desktop you were as good as mine. I knew by then I wanted you, I had to get to know you."

"But I didn't think you knew about computers."

"You never asked me. They have moved on quite a bit but I just about kept up Never mind that now. Be honest do you mind? Do you honestly mind I have discovered your kink and I'm going to enslave you with it? You are going to beg me for my favours. You are going to beg me to rim my arse. You haven't seen it yet but when I cum I'm a squirter. You are going to drink every drop."

"Best of all, I am going to train you to cum inside me. Then, I'm going to very strictly ration those orgasms. I don't see any point in denying you if you don't know what you missing."

"Now you know you cannot lie to me?"

"Yes Gilla"

"When did you last wank"

"Erm, I err well."

"Answer truthfully now. I may have been watching and this may be a test."

"Ohh I was looking at YouTube last Wednesday on my iPad and I came. I didn't touch it, it just went off."

Then you are staying in that tube until the 11th of next month, two weeks, I am going to stop you wanking."

"But I'll cum as soon as you take it off"

"Of course, you won't. And you will have your nose up my pussy as well, don't worry, it will be nice and clean because you will be licking it clean at least three times a day between then and now.

Before I take it off I'm going to milk your prostate. I learned how to do it in the brothel I never thought I'd use again. I'm going to enjoy that knowledge now."

Two weeks later, as good as her word Gilla was tightening the straps that held me on the milking table I had made for her. She had swapped my usual tube for a spiked skeleton tube.

She had found a guy who lived in East Anglia who made nothing but chastity, CBT and Virginal torture/torment devices. Gilla had found this guy on the internet but he was as interested in her ideas as Gilla was in his products.

While my woman was still the same girl who refused to spend fifty quid on a pair of jeans she happily shelled out several hundred quid to this guy. The skeleton tube around "her" cock was the first thing I'd seen of the stuff she had ordered.

I have to say it was well made but at first, I thought someone had made a mistake with its size of it. It didn't allow a full erection but it was quite a bit bigger than any of my other devices.

Gilla has what I can best describe as a little girl sing song voice. Just about everything she says in English sounds like a kid chanting a nursery rhyme. It's a complete contrast to her looks.

The first time I saw her when she was dressed in rags with an old stinking rabbit fur coat tied around her with string I thought fuck me what a pair of hooters.

"Will my darling, I know you know what a ruined orgasm is. This isn't going to be that. This is going to be a thorough prostate milking. There isn't going to be half an ounce of fun in this for you but you're just going to have to trust me that I have our best interests at heart."

She picked up a box off the table. "This, my faulty man, is an electric shock box. It can give you a tickle, a little bit of pain or a kick in the bollocks. I decide that though because it's going to be kept in the locked drawer of the locked cupboard in this locked room."

"After spending so much money with Kevin on keeping your very bad willy under control I'm pleased to say this only cost 99p on eBay. I had to pay £2.20 for delivery. I had to throw all the bits that came with it away. I've bought new ones though, just for Will's willy."

I knew what it was, is seriously considered buying myself one but it's the kind of thing that if you want the best out of it someone else needed to be at the control.

"Do you know what this is? She held a 250mm rod that looked like it was made from small ball bearings that gradually increased in size from about 5mm to 10mm then another bit of 3mm rod that had a rubber grip and on the very end a single pole snap on a low voltage connector."

I'd seen loads of stuff like this on the paying Porn sites on the net. I'd bought a cheap Chinese one but I came just setting it up on my cock so I threw it away. I'd never tried sounding rods of any description. I thought I'd never get to pushing one in.

I'd have said so to Gilla if I hadn't got all her last week's knickers stuffed into my mouth with the rubber ball gag holding them there. It's a hell of a gagging system. My tongue is fully occupied preventing one of the silky pairs from migrating down my throat.

When I'm bound and gagged like this Gilla likes to tickle my feet. I often end up losing control of my bladder when she does this and I piss all over the playroom floor. Then poor willy gets a good paddling for being bad.

Today is different though. Gilla is getting advice from somewhere on "treating" my premature ejaculation. The surprisingly comfortable cock restraint I'm wearing has a much larger hole in the end than I have become used to. Gilla rubbed the end of the sound against my pee hole. I was trying to move heaven and earth in my mind to stop the inevitable.

"I think we need a little lube Will don't you? I nodded, it was all I could do. Gilla produced a pump bottle. She showed me the label. Last longer with "DARK ANGEL" water-based desensitising lube. Said the label. Gilla snapped on a pair of black medical gloves."

This isn't going to work darling I thought. Despite every effort I could make, I was about to blow my load all over my gorgeous mistress.

She draped a drop of the desensitiser onto the top of my nob. God, it felt cold, and very surprisingly I didn't cum. Then she pumped a liberal dollop over my caged cock and worked it through the cage onto my skin. I didn't cum and Gilla was wearing the look of the cat who got the canary.

This is defiantly going to blow it I thought as she started to remove the cock cage. But no, I remained hard and resolute. I still thought I was on the edge but I hadn't cum. Gilla took the sounding rod and pushed the first ball into my urethra then she dribbled more of the Dark Angle onto the rod.

She worked it in and out until she had 8 of the 12 balls in my urethra. A little bit more effort made it 9 and as it popped in I thought I felt a slight tear. A little red stain appeared on the sounding rod but that was all. Gilla pulled the training rod out happy that she could carry on with the rest of her plan.

Now she picked up a black rubber tube. "This has carbon in it to conduct the electricity to the tip," she informed me. Then she began inserting it into my urethra. When she had a foot of it in there I could feel a bumping sensation but nothing else.

After selecting a wire from her little black bag she connected the female snap connector on the sound to the male snap connector on the wire. Gilla checked the other end of the wire, then plugged into her 99-pence box of tricks and dramatically turned the control nob to the maximum.

Nothing happened other than my heart nearly bursting from the strain. Gilla pulled a very theatrical mock frown for a second or two. Then she put on her little girl at Christmas face as she picked up an anal prostate probe.

I'd seen a few of these on the web. This was a little different. It seemed to be made of rubber again with a shiny silver-coloured metal strip at the end. She dipped back into her little black bag and produced an identical wire she connected the anal probe to the Estim machine and turned the dial to a low setting.

She suddenly, magically had a pump bottle of ordinary silicon lube in her hand and proceeded to lube up the anal probe. She touched the metal part of the probe onto my browny. Despite the restraints, I jumped a mile, well as far as the restraints would allow.

"I need you to talk to me now Will, I don't want to but for a little while I'm going to have to take your gag out. Don't you fucking dare speak unless I ask you a question? If you do I have a probe made for the hard-line gay community one word out of place and the gag goes back in and the probe goes into your bum hole up to the hilt, it's over a foot long so be quiet my sweet man and I won't have to hurt you."

Despite the words, Gilla was as gentle with me as a mum with her baby. She used her fingers to work some of the lube inside me. Shushing and cooing at me. Giving little kisses and nibbles the probe was a little uncomfortable, to begin with. I'm sure Gilla knew about the butt plugs I owned. I didn't know if she realised that I had chickened out of using all but the smallest.

Once the probe was inside me Gilla gently worked it in and out gradually increasing the depth of penetration until I jumped in the chair again. Gilla checked the urethra sound.

She had anchored it in place with a little purpose-made harness. Satisfied it had not slipped she donned a latex glove again and reapplied the desensitising gel.

Then she set to work with the box of tricks. She started with the setting she had first used on me until she got a strength level that was just outside my comfort zone. She then switched to a pulsing setting.

Five minutes later I just knew I was going to bugger this up. I needed to pee she could tell I was in a bit of distress.

She simply said, "Tell me, what's up."

"I need to pee love I need to do it now."

"No, you don't. It's not pee, just let it come. It's working and you're making me very happy. I'm going to gag you again now. When she realised I hadn't peed yet she slapped the inside of my legs. Let it go now, boy. As she was refastening my gag I was amazed to see cum leaking out of the end of the urethra tube. Gilla held a whisky glass under the tube to collect it.

"Just be patient love, I think I've got a lovely surprise coming for you. I was transfixed by my cum slowly dripping into the whisky glass

"I was told men don't like this, what are you laughing about," said Gilla.

"I'll tell you later love. It took a good half hour to clear out my reserves of cum. The dripping had stopped and it was beginning to hurt. Gilla started to remove my bondage. I was a bit nonplussed I hadn't been out of chastity for three months without being tied to a bed or spanking bench or some such thing.

"What are we doing?"

"That was Montenegro foreplay darling, we are going to bed"

"What's happening there?"

"Well my boy, let's think, you have the biggest erection I've ever seen in my life. You haven't got a drop of cum left in your body. I'm kind of hoping you're going to fuck me bandy boy."

"Right. Can you manage a pee?"

"Yes, I think so".

"Do it then."

"Shit, that fucking stings."

"Oh yes, that will be the little tear. Sorry darling, the first time I've ever done that. Come here and lie on the bed. I need to clean you up. I don't want that numbing shit up my puss."

This was incredible. The numbing shit as my dearly beloved put it had worn off now and I was feeling everything she was doing to me.

"Right big boy. Let's see if the Gracie theory works or if it's bollocks. On your back on the bed now."

As soon as I lay down Gilla Impaled her beaver on my newfound hunting spear. For the first time in my life, I was inside a woman

I don't think I could have ever had enough of that. Gilla grabbed hold of me tight three times while she froze up in shuddering orgasms. After the third, even an unsympathetic slob like me started to realise something was wrong.

I had my hands on her hips and was bouncing her up and down on my cock as fast and as hard as I could. She wasn't laughing anymore, she wasn't even smiling.

"What's up, love."

"It hurts, I'm sorry it hurts. I've been a selfish bitch but I can't take anymore. I don't think I ever realise you were so big."

The truth was, I'd never seen it so big and hard. I was so bad as soon as I had the start of an erection I was whitewashing the room. That's why I lived alone and had a wank room in the cellar.

It was my turn to take the piss now. "How in fucks name do you call the time and effort you just put into us selfish? You said to me yourself "cumin on your pussy ain't a problem. That my beautiful black-haired big titted Montenegrin Mistress is by far and away the best sex I've ever had. Get back in bed, bring that lube and I'll pop it up your bum for a while."

That had the desired effect and put a beautiful smile back on her face. Just come here my love and let me hold you.

"Not until Will's willy is back in prison." she replied.

12