Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was driving Payne to school Tuesday morning and said to her "Sis, I have to tell you something that is very important to me but you have to promise me that you won't tell Dycke."

Payne said "But I tell Dycke everything, I love him and I'm have already married him in my heart and he has married me in his. How can I keep a secret from him?"

Steve said to her "If you love me at all, you can do this one thing for me, and I promise it will have no effect on your relationship with Dycke."

Payne said, "In that case, I'll keep your secret."

"Payne" he said, "I just got an athletic scholarship to UNC. A free ride for four years little sister, can you imagine that!"

Payne screamed, turned, and hugged her brother, who nearly swerved his car into the oncoming lane.

She asked, "When did this happen?"

"It came through yesterday. I told mom and dad about it last night. I told them that I wanted to tell you about it personally, and they agreed" Steve said.

"Congratulations, bro," she said, "but I thought you didn't want to go to the same school Dycke was?"

Steve said "When he picked up the information package from his coach at school, he went over it all in his head and came to this conclusion: Why should he be satisfied beating Dycke only 7 or 8 times a season, when he could do that and beat Dycke at practice every day, also. He is going to be so busy studying and screwing you that his mind will be anywhere but on "The Track." So I accepted the scholarship immediately, before UNC could change their mind about him. This way Dycke will be beaten mercilessly for the next four wonderful seasons."

Payne looked at the mean grin on her brother's face and knew he meant what he was saying. She grinned back at her brother and asked Steve if he had decided to give up girls like Kelly and Julie and was going to live like a monk for the next four years?

Steve said "Oh shit. He hadn't thought about that."

She continued looking at her brother and asked him another question. "Steve did you know that Dycke has a fetish?"

"Dycke had a fetish." Steve said "A fetish. How do you know about fetishes?"

"That's not the point," she said." Dycke has one and you will never know what it is from my lips. But Dad knows!"

Steve yelled "Dad! Dad knows?"

Payne said "Yip! He walked in on us."

Steve said "Here I thought my baby sister was still a virgin."

Payne grinned and said to herself "Not for long brother mine, not for long." "So, if I were to tell Dycke at the beginning of any race day, that if he won all his races that day, he could have his way with me, all you would see of him would be the dust his running shoes left behind."

"That's not fair" Steve said, "I had this all worked out."

Payne said to her brother "The best 'LAID' plans of mice and men" big brother."

Steve said "I'll still get even with him and you still can't tell him, Payne"

"Okay, I won't." she said.

As soon as her first period class was over Payne went to the nurse's office and signed out for the day. She went out the side exit of the school and saw Dycke waiting for her in his car. She got in and he said, "Good morning my love, your place or mine?"

She looked at him and said, "There is no rush is there? Let's go for a ride first." Dycke sensed something was wrong with Payne and said okay immediately. "Anyplace special you would like to go," he asked?

Payne said "Let's go to Cedar Landings for a while. I need to walk around.

"It took less than fifteen minutes to get to Cedar Landings Park and Payne's mood had not brightened at all. Dycke let her walk around at her own pace, staying a few paces behind her. She turned to him and said "I feel like a rat trapped in a cage."

Dycke said "Payne, if you feel that now is not the right time for us to do this; we can wait until you are ready. I'm not going anywhere." He said.

Payne said "Dycke, sometimes you are so dumb!"

He said to her "Woman, if you do not watch that mouth of yours I will take up your father's offer of the paddle."

Payne said "That has more to do with it than you know."

Now Dycke was really confused. He held her by hands, looked into her smoky eyes and asked her tell him what is hurting her so he could make it go away.

She said "Dycke, I want today more than you do, but I have a secret I swore I would not tell you about and it is driving me crazy. It is going to cause friction between two of the men in my life that I love so much that I cannot think straight.

Dycke said "If you don't want to tell me and this is going to be the mood you are going to be in until I leave Sunday, why don't I take you back to school and I'll call you tonight like always. Then we will get together Friday, Saturday and Sunday before I go and I will be back after your operation, hoping that you have been able to sort this all out "by yourself."

Payne was fighting back tears, when Dycke took her into his arms and said tell me what is wrong, so I can make it right for us.

She said to him that that was the problem, "It was all so right already."

Dycke had heard that women could drive men crazy but he had only been with Payne a few short months and he was losing it already? He shook his head to try to clear it and to try to make sense of what she had just said and asked her to explain what was going on.

Payne said that the secret Steve told her not to tell him was going to hurt all three of them.

Dycke said "Oh him! What is he up to now?"

"Why does my brother have to be up to something" she asked?

Dycke said "Look at you, you're a mess. You are upset and cannot think straight. Then you bring me and your brother into the same sentence and that can lead me to only one conclusion: He said something to you about plans he made to destroy me at next year's Track and Field events. Somehow, he, also, tried to make you feel guilty about it because of our involvement together. Therefore, instead of being in bed together enjoying each other's bodies, we are here in the middle of a park talking about Steve."

Payne blurted out that Steve had gotten a scholarship to UNC and had accepted it.

Dycke laughed.

Payne could not understand how something so hurtful could be so funny to Dycke. Payne said adamantly "He made me promise not to tell you."

Dycke said to her that he would wager that Steve was taking side bets with his track buddies on how long you could keep that promise."

She screamed "That bastard!"

Dycke asked her to calm down. He said to her that she did not understand competitive athletes. We probe, we challenge, we look for that little competitive edge, and when we find it, we make good use of it. That was one way I beat Steve in the five thousand at the state finals. I will even bet he tried to drag you into this equation, right.

Payne said "He did say that you would be so busy studying and screwing me that your mind would be anywhere but on The Track."

"You see" Dycke said "He's started already. He set you up to feel bad about your commitment to me. By dragging you down, he knew he would drag me down. If we were both down, I could not perform at my best on the track."

"I'll kill that little shit" she said. Dycke said

"No you won't because I don't know a thing. You kept your promise and did not tell me because you love your brother. Not only will this blow his mind but if he did make any bets, he will lose his money, also." Dycke told her that he would take care of her brother on the track. Not only wouldn't he beat him in practice, but he may come in third or fourth to make him feel really good about his plan.

Payne said "What about your scholarship? What about your coaches won't that make them upset with you.

Dycke said that he would tell the coaches that he would be running a little slower than normal at practices and ask them to time him alone and keep his best times secret. Keep him third or fourth on the depth chart and make Steve think he had won, until the first real race day that is. After that, with Steve humbled and everything out in the open, Steve would have to beef up his times or eat dust for the next four years.

Payne smiled and laughed. Dycke asked Payne now, if you are feeling better, he'd like to ask her the same question he asked her before, "Your place or mine?"

Payne said "Your place will be fine Dycke. I've never seen your room."

17. The Main Event

Dycke took his time getting back to his house. He enjoyed the feeling of Payne sitting so close to him and knew that very soon they would be as close as close as two people could possibly be. They had already decided the mechanics of the deed. She was going to be on top, that way she alone, would decide when penetration would occur. They would work their way to that point as the books at USC had told them, with plenty of foreplay to get both of them ready for the main event of the day. She was very excited. He was hard as nails. She giggled as she looked at his slacks, which were very much distended in front. She reached her hand down, brushed her hands against his very hard covered cock, and asked, "Dycke, did I do this to you?"

Dycke said "I am this way every time I am with you and you are just noticing it now?"

"Gee" she said, "today should be lots of fun."

He pulled his car into the driveway, shut off the engine, closed the door, and locked it, automatically.

Payne knocked on the window and yelled, "Did you forget someone?"

He could not believe he had locked Payne in his car. He looked at her, opened the door for her, and said "This way madam." Payne walked to the front door and waited for him to open it for her. He did and let her in first.

Payne asked "Which way is your room?"

Dycke took her hand and lead her there.

She walked into a room that was much like her brothers. It was full of trophies, medals, and Letters of Merit. Also, there were scholarly awards for math and science, which her brother did not have. She sat down on Dycke's bed, like a Buddha, as Dycke closed and locked his door. He turned around to her and smiled until Payne said to him "Strip."

Dycke looked at her like she was crazy and started to walk towards her but she told him to "Stop!".

She said to him, "You've already seen me naked, now it's my turn."

He had not thought it would start this way and was caught totally of guard. He sat down on his chair to remove his shoes and socks.

Payne said "Oh good. Big feet, long toes. Put together with long fingers and a long tongue, that's a great start!"

Dycke just shook his head trying to wrap his head around the feeling of undressing in front of a girl. He removed his shirt then his belt and his slacks. He was wearing his best boxer briefs and he hesitated before he started to pull them down.

"Shy" she said.

Dycke said "I've never done this before, either, Payne." He lowered his briefs and he stood up straight as an arrow but the part he wanted straight up was limp. Payne got off his bed looked at Dycke and said "My god you are beautiful." She took him in her arms and kissed, hugged and grabbed the part of him that 'was no longer limp' and led him to his bed. She undressed in front of him as quickly as she could.

Before she realized what had happened, Dycke had lifted her onto his bed and onto her back and had his face between her thighs. His tongue, immediately, searched out her clit and when it found it, she screamed. She yelled to him "Where was that in the book." She didn't get an answer because his mouth was very busy and his hands were all over her breasts, pulling on them and pinching her nipples. She wrapped her thighs around his head to keep Dycke where he was because the feeling in her stomach was growing intense. She was moving her hips, guiding his tongue to areas that were particularly sensitive and Dycke was learning fast that these areas were where she wanted him to stay. Dycke did what Payne wanted for a while but he wanted to travel and see the other sites around her body. Even though she had her thighs wrapped tightly around his head, one little bite on the inside of her left thigh was enough of a hint for her to release him. He started kissing that thigh on the inside and licking and biting it some more, all the way down to her toes. Looking up at Payne, while he was sucking on her little digits, he could swear there was smoke pouring off her body as well as sweat. He took her other foot and started the same process in reverse, going down that long luxurious leg. He gave her pussy and clit one quick lick, which caused Payne to catch her breath and moved on up her body. She called him a bastard for leaving her pussy so quickly but when his tongue and teeth met her breasts and nipples her opinion changed and she grabbed his head and held him there. She whispered to him "I read this part, too." He tried to devour her being through her breasts. Between his licking and sucking them and the fingers of his right hand playing havoc with her pussy and clit, Payne came for the first time because of a man. Her body clenched tight, her hips raised a foot off the bed and she called out her 'husband's' name "Dycke!!!" Her body collapsed on the bed but Dycke did not stop his ministrations on Payne. He started moving down her body, kissing and biting her velvet-like skin. He reached her belly button, which was an 'outty' and sucked on that and got a little laugh from Payne. He continued down her stomach to the top of her mound and then spread her legs as far apart as they would go. He began to lick the inside area of her groin and found one of Payne most seriously ticklish spots. But between the sensual way he was doing it to her, all she did was grit her teeth and try to control the movement of her lower body. When Dycke went to her other side and started there, his fingers entered her pussy and zeroed in on her clit. She only lasted a few seconds between the two onslaughts before she came again in a rush, for the second time.

Dycke thought that Payne looked so wonderful laying there with her eyes closed and that smile on her face, he wanted to see if he could get her to keep that smile on her face one more time before he turned her loose on him. He lowered his head and moved it into position for his next assault on her pussy. He was going to make this wonderful woman, the happiest wife in the world. He would learn everything that would please her and at this moment, it was with his fingers and his tongue that were doing it, more than adequately.

He turned his tongue into a 'U' and pushed it into her slick tunnel and he felt Payne's hips jumped. He moved his tongue in and out, up and down looking for that area the referred to in the books, as her 'G' spot. He could not seem to find it but Payne did not seem to mind because her body was responding marvelously. She was leaking her juices all over his face and mouth and she tasted delicious. Her direction giving skills were very narrow because she kept saying to Dycke "Yes, right there, right there!" Dycke's fingers were rubbing away at her clit and he knew by Payne's body movement, her words, and her breathing that she would be exploding any time now. So he grabbed both of her thighs tightly and backed off.

Payne's head popped up off the pillow and asked "Why the fuck did you stop. I was almost there."

Dycke smiled and said "Do you love me?

Payne replied "If you don't get back down there and finish what you started there won't be enough of you left to love."

He said "Is that all I am to you, a sex toy."

"Dycke, I love you, get back to work."

He said yes dear and put a finger into her vagina slowly, which caused Payne to arch her back. He began to search, again, for that elusive 'G' spot. He found a small rough area on the top lining of her vagina and rubbed it to see if he got any reaction out of Payne. "He sure did." He increased the speed of his digital massage and the reaction was increased, exponentially. Payne's color was now bright pink. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and her hips and lower body were uncontrollable and she was dripping with sweat. Dycke wanted this to be the best and most memorable time Payne ever had. He lowered his head between her thighs and again quickened his fingers pace on her spot. As he felt Payne's hips start to feel for the ceiling he reached out his tongue licked her open vagina and bit her clit hard. Payne screamed in pain, squirted like a cannon, collapsed on his bed and fell asleep.

She awoke many minutes later to a pair of blue eyes smiling at her, with a glass of ice water in his hands. She asked him, "Dycke, as if I don't already know your answer, what would you have done with that water, if I had not woke up?"

"Oh, I would have had to drink it myself, dear," he said.

Payne said, "Yeah, right. You would have been poured on my head more than likely."

He put on a hurt face and said "Would I do that to you?"

"After what you just did to me, you bet your ass you would" she replied. Payne kissed him and realized that she tasted herself on his lips. She looked at Dycke with a twinkle in her eye and said "How did I taste?"

"Delicious. I could eat you all day" he said.

Payne ducked her head and blushed, not used to the obvious sexual overtone of his comment. She took a long drink of water and handed the glass back to Dycke.

Dycke asked her if she would like to rest for a while before they continued and Payne said yes. He pulled a light blanket out of his closet, crawled up beside Payne, and covered them both. They kissed and fell asleep holding on to one another.

Dycke woke up to a very unfamiliar but wonderful feeling. He was still covered by his blanket but Payne wasn't where she had been before. When he realized what was happening, he threw the covers off himself to find her slowly sucking on his dick. She smiled up at him and said "I knew this was alive but I thought you were dead. " Then she continued her up and down journey. She used her tongue on the top of Dycke's dick as the manual had instructed her to do and took as much of his length and girth into her mouth as she dare. When Payne had him at that point, she stopped and rolled her tongue completely around his penis and heard Dycke groan. At that moment, she smiled and said to herself "gotcha!" She continued Dycke's slow torture. She did not believe in getting angry. She believed, wholeheartedly, in getting even. Dycke would find that out soon enough. The articles and posts she had read gave her enough information on how to hold off a man's ejaculation. She increased her speed but not her depth. Dycke's body was responding and his hands were at her head and ears. He was not holding her down but he was in position to do so if he wanted to. Payne felt Dycke raise his hips off the bed but he moved his hands away from her and grabbed the bed itself. She was proud of him for not stuffing her down on his dick and was going to allow him to come but thought "No let's let him suffer a little." So she stopped.

Dycke looked at her and she said "What!"

"Are you done" he said.

"No just taking a little break, my jaws are tired" she said.

"I have a paddle in this house you know" Dycke threatened.

Payne replied "Go get it. See if I care. You will never get another blowjob from me. I will, also, find someone else to complete the "Chore" you never got to." When she finished saying that Payne squeezed Dycke's dick very hard causing a very loud growl.

"Stop" he said "Enough. What do you want, Payne."

"Nothing" she said. "It just seemed like we hadn't talked in a little while and I missed it."

"Payne" he said "I'm going to wring your lovely neck."

She said "Not while I'm holding this one" she said and squeezed the neck of his dick.

He howled "Payne!"

She lowers her mouth over his dick again and sensations shifted between night and day. One second he was in agony the next ecstasy. Payne had Dycke in her cross hairs but she had to decide now what to do with him next. Taunting him had been fun but now she had a decision to make. Did she let Dycke come in her mouth or on her body? Dycke had eaten her, tasted, and swallowed her juices. Her juices were liquid, however. According to the pictures she had seen and the articles she read Dycke's cum could run anywhere from thick and viscous to light and watery. She would not know which until it was too late. Steve's had been thick, would Dycke's be like that? Kelli liked it, would she? If she let him cum in her mouth, what should she do with it? Should she spit it out or should she swallow it. She had heard a lot of stories at school from girls who talked openly about their sexual adventures but she had no knowledge of it's' taste at all. The books all said it was pure protein, but what did protein taste like? While all this thinking was going on in Payne's head, it distracted her from what she was doing to him. Her mouth was drooling and suctioning Dycke's dick and the movements of her tongue, circling over the head of his penis, made all her thinking pointless. On her mouths next down stroke, Dycke's dick fired the first round of his little swimmers, into the back of Payne's throat causing her swallow reflex to kick in automatically. On her way up, his dick shot off another volley and Payne thought to herself, "In for a penny, in for a pound" and she continued swallowing until Dycke's dick finally calmed down. As it stopped, firing and his little swimmers were floating around in her stomach. Payne kept kissing and licking Dycke's cock like a lioness tending a newborn cub. Dycke looked down at her and smiled until Payne looked at him and said "Are we even?"