All Comments on 'Having Jasmine'

by GirlieUltra

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bbc

The guy in the bar had to be black. It wouldn’t be a loving whore story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
commend you for trying

With english not being your language at all I give you credit for trying. It was better than many others.

Story wise, it was the same old same old. Guy wants wife with another guy, wife says no, guy says yes please, wife says OK.

CLNick1970CLNick1970over 3 years ago
WHAT A LUCKY MAN

You have no idea of how badly I wish I could get my wife to do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
garbage

one star

Imagine73Imagine73over 3 years ago

Very sexy, hot story. Great job, please continue! I want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Having Jasmine

Great story...I am married to a sexy Filipino and can relate to it.

threeman45threeman45over 3 years ago

Great job keep it up. It’s an intriguing angle, really reminds me of my Filipino ex.

ChesterWJonesChesterWJonesover 3 years ago
Good story, well told.

You actually write quite well. You have a flare for language and for telling a story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You build this up very patiently. Well done! Your initial reluctance is masterfully crafted, I think. Your descriptions of the outfits you wore to the Club - phew! Very hot! Then, the buildup with Adrian, and your decision to go home after! What a tease! Lol! The sex toward the end does not disappoint either. Will read more of this series.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
The BBD

Nothing else will do except have the other man be the mystical BBD in a KW cuck story. You can't be a real whorewife unless you have a BBD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

Don’t listen to the haters! I thought this story was well written and flowed well. I loved the background story and the build up. Keep it up!!

i122i122about 3 years ago

Great story overall. Josh seems to be a little too pushy and understanding in getting his wife fucked. I think I would have been disappointed if my wife spent the night with her first extramarital affair. I do understand his desire to see her freshly fucked pussy. I also was expecting Josh to kiss her pussy to make it feel better after being abused. I’m looking forward to reading her next adventure

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

You can tell from your story that you have never dealt with reality. Your research is inadequate even for a fantasy! A study by the renowned Bertalsman Foundation says that 98% of all partnerships that attempted swinging, sharing, swaping or cuckolding were broken within two years. Most common reasons jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other! Any player would stay away from it with a prediction of 1:49, but some mindless fans only believe in the hot stove when they have burned their fingers. Are you one of them too?

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyabout 3 years ago

Wow, some of you are insane with the comments... in regards to matthews comment about swingers... wondering if you have any real world experience. My wife and I have been in this life style for two years now and our relationship is stronger and sexier than it was 13 years ago - just saying. This is a erotica fiction site good lord - the stuff that Nicholas Sparks writes isn’t all the believable either but he is able to write a good story.

As far as this story, I can tell that English is not your primary language but your communication was just fine. Sure there were some errors and usually you don’t use stuff like LOL or OMG but I thought the story was just fine. Will be reading more of your stuff. I too like that your described your outfits. I too would not like my wife to stay over but - as Josh said in the story Jasmine was a single woman that night.

Can’t wait to see where this goes.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

That was so hot!! I have a Hotwife and I love it when she fucks other people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written with a smooth erotic flow. Would have gotten a lot of dicks erect and a lot of pussies wet. Maybe even planted the idea in the minds of a few couples, to go ahead and live out their fantasies

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think it is so hot we do the same thing I take my wife to bar and I just sit and watch her drink and dance with big black guys they buying her drinks getting her loose and feeling her up one night we was out and they took her home with them and had there way with her she loved so much feeling like a slut they filled her fertile unprotected up with their seed

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The last guy to make a comment must have mental issues. Who in their right mind would take a wife to a bar, dance with black guys, allowing them to feel her up, let them take her home and fuck her. This guy needs to be put in a mental institution, and from some of the other comments, he's not the only one. Sickening what this category attracts.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A pimp and his whore wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous