All Comments on 'Having Some Fun with Ms. Collins'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 3 years ago

Really fun and hot, as usual! I just wish the threesome scene was a bit longer, but enjoyed it all the same.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope mrs Collins will proudly soon show of a baby bump

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Awesome. Great fun.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years agoAuthor
Glad you Enjoyed This!

Recently I wrote another fun little story, Hot Threesome with Twins, in Group Sex. And some said there was just too much sex, though I thought the title would indicate it would be a little on the kinky side. So, I toned this down a little just to see how it would be received. It's always hard to judge what readers will like. But I'll keep writing, and hopefully some will of you will continue to enjoy my efforts.

Cheers and Stay Well

SmuttyandFun

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Very hot story, scorching even! Liked how she got the last laugh, too, but that they didn't care! Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't think much of it

Seems she is a quality lady. Her ex cheated on her, but she fell in bed at the first meeting, twice and with no protection. Seems she is more at slutty than trustworthy. 2*

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
Good Story

Hot and Fun and I liked how she got them in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...